gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
even if it will be avoidable you just shoot yourself in support by alienating the non-ntr fans, those that don't like ntr will never support a game that has ntr at least most of them will never do, myself included.
Good luck, you will need it for trying to go both routes ...;)

ps: Giving choices just to force a game over in people is another thing people don't like and will make people hate the game.
[/QUOTE
i dont really care either way as long as content is good and has a decent story, but i cant help but laugh at all the guys crying about NTR when yet they have fantasies about sleeping with their own family. NTR people dont judge you so should respect it either way.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
well, positive things:

the font has improved by a lot
dialogue is less convoluted with nonsense
renders look far less grainy
file size went down

negative things:
english still needs some checking from time to time
VERY short - might take a lot of updates until we go to the "spicy" stuff everyone wants to see

i enjoyed it, but again, it was really short, especially if i consider on how many side characters the game already has

Reactions: mrvision

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
OMG what happened to Game Dev o_O ..First Version give Good Thought about game:confused: .Second Version Removed All good parts Become Short and Dissapointing :cautious:(n) No Milf sex No incest tag ...:cautious:
Who's The Father -Never with Know now :unsure:

Reactions: zecon

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is this got fixed? Did the noisy as shit renders which made up 90% of them were fixed? Does it have now an intriguing plotline instead of uninteresting retarded filler content that was copy pasted from several different movies? Is it still over 6 gb when the content barely justifies 1? Are there animations that actually matter and add something of a value instead of just random shit like bitches walking in the bar? Were the completely useless characters remade into something decent? If that's the case, I might give this mess a second chance.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Wow... a lot of negative comments about this. Firstly, what's with all the daggon ...'s? Every other couple words is a string of periods. By far the worst use of it I've ever seen. Please, stop. For the love of god. Secondly, where's episode 1? Put it in OP. Thanks.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
I can't believe harem won in the poll, it's one if not the worst if not the worst theme's in an adult game. It's hard to have any kind of story or character depth if you end up with everyone. And personally i think it turns a decent adult game into a bland run of the mill one.

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hi Mrvision, hi all, just one question, they are a walkthrough for this game, I'm so bad.... ;)
TY for your answer, good day for all.

Last edited:

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
OMG what happened to Game Dev o_O ..First Version give Good Thought about game:confused: .Second Version Removed All good parts Become Short and Dissapointing :cautious:(n) No Milf sex No incest tag ...:cautious:
Who's The Father -Never with Know now :unsure:
I just agreed , this game i liked the first time , but now is crap (n)

What have you done dev ? :cautious:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hehehe :D Now i remeber the game :ROFLMAO:
Well, i loved the Ep 1 (y):love:
But now ....

1: Dont i need my stats from Ep 1 to play????

2: Ep 2, nice but short. Dont understand the meaning with all that questions and choices if everyone lead to Game Over besides when MC is asked to continue peepping after qouple of questions, then Bangkok

3: And the pool ?????? Harem again people??????? Most of the games are harem only. Are you all so lowminded unrealistic egoistic full of complexes Betamales living your life in a game??????
Look at the great games like J.O.H.N , Lili of the walley or A.W.A.M, we need cheating in these games , not only harem.
Jesus , its an erotic game... Make it realistic, not like every other game HAREM only !!!!!!!!!??? :devilish:(n)(n)(n):mad:
Let everybody fuck everybody according to made choices, sharing whatever... Personally, dont like cuckold voyeur husbends watching jerking off, but the rest GOES LOL :love::love::love:

Great game Vision :love::love:(y) Keep up the good work, waiting for an update :love:

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Something hit my nerve badly here. I don't know exactly what, but I deleted the game. It just started to annoy pretty badly.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
5 minutes of fucking neon text and giant text boxes on top that said the same thing as the neon pictures and I just quit.

I could not stand to keep reading all these warnings, disclaimers and pretext before even getting to the god damned game.

START GAME should mean START GAME

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I can't believe harem won in the poll, it's one if not the worst if not the worst theme's in an adult game. It's hard to have any kind of story or character depth if you end up with everyone. And personally i think it turns a decent adult game into a bland run of the mill one.
Oh sorry you feel that way ,I am one of those who voted for harem .I think there are more harem lover then cuck boys .
I understand story games are good and I always like a good story game but with many female LI it is hard to make separate route for all of them .and if you are still fucking around even after choosing one girl then harem is the way to go .

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes