mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Who's The Father? [Ep. 02 v2.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/Linux (249 MB): MEGA - -
Not only "slightly"... :ROFLMAO:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Can someone please post a guide? First scene in the bathroom, whatever i choose ,it always leads to game over.
There are official 2 walkthroughs for Ep01 and another 2 walkthroughs for Ep02 on my
and you can help me to continue with the project at the same time!! ;)(y)

Reactions: SenPC

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
More or less will still be another 7GB per chapter? I would say that the first thing to do is to rethink a little (much) the optimization of the game as regards the general dimensions .... if they are 5-6 or 10 chapters it means that a player must reserve 35-70 gb of his own hd only for that game (if it should become no longer divided into chapters, but all in one)? Not even Fallout or Skyrim occupy so much on my HD and I talk about Fallout and Skyrim, so with all due respect, no thanks.
Of course not. Evidently, they are going to be compressed together and use less space when episodes are ready. Episode02 needs several updates and scenes to be completed.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
It's very clear that English isn't His native language My guess is He's Brazilian so it's probably Portuguese

The family looks Brazilian except for the father He looks like an all American Jarhead

Speaking of the father it's only My opinion the game would be 100% better if we never seen Him
Oh, c'mon... Brad is important in the storyline... :ROFLMAO:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Somehow I had never played this before so I downloaded Episode 1 to see what is what... why is it triggering a UAC prompt? No other Ren'Py game I've ever played asks for administrator rights.
So that's weird... it doesn't happen in official versions though... Just be careful what you download out there! I can't test unofficial/compressed/ versions.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
So that's weird... it doesn't happen in official versions though... Just be careful what you download out there! I can't test unofficial/compressed/ versions.
For what it's worth, I downloaded it from this thread, Nopy mirror. (understood this isn't an official copy)

Odder still usually there is a check in the box for run as administrator when you check the properties of the executable but it's not checked...

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Anyone has a compression with the fix? The main game is sadly way to big for me, but without the fix is...yeah.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes