mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Why is it important to show the father "Brad" having sex with a 14 year old Asian prostitute?

BTW I'm not the only one who thinks this!!!
Why is important Brad? First of all because it's an important character of my game, secondly, because "Brad" is not "the father" and is not "having sex" with a "14 year old", all characters of my game are adults (+18), and because there are no prostitutes in my game :geek:
BTW, most of the people understood all those concepts pretty well already
:ROFLMAO:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Why the android version part 01 is stack at black screen after the tutorialo_Oo_Oo_O
That must be a corrupted file (maybe after being compressed) or because of system requirements.
It is very uncommon in official android copies of the game.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello, Cypher!
So happy that you like it! :)
It is going to be ready with Episode v2.2
Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it! :)
10 f.jpg

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hi im trying to open the first game and i get this error anyone has any idea how can i fix? thanks in advance
error wtf (2).png

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So it's up to v2.1 of episode 2? When I download the windows version from mega I get Ep2 v1.0 which is the version I already have. Also when I run the new one the main menu says v2.0 which is the same as the one I already have, what am I missing here?

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Who's The Father? [Ep. 02 v2.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/Linux (249 MB): MEGA - -
Hey dude, this compression for full game or just episode 2 ??

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
So it's up to v2.1 of episode 2? When I download the windows version from mega I get Ep2 v1.0 which is the version I already have. Also when I run the new one the main menu says v2.0 which is the same as the one I already have, what am I missing here?
same haha

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
hi im trying to open the first game and i get this error anyone has any idea how can i fix? thanks in advance
View attachment 726822
:unsure: Hello ,JapanFreak!
I'm sure that is not an official copy of the game!
Kindly let us know the source (Dropmefile, Mega, Nopy, etc...) of your dowload so that they can check it here in F95Zone and (eventually) try to repair it....
I highly recommend you to try a safety official copy (since I also heard that some unofficial copies are requesting admin permissions and strange things like that) and you can support my game at the same time! ;););)(y)

I have downloded the compressed version, i guess you mean the scene between "boss" and johnny, it was pretty funny:D
Haha... So happy that you like it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can tell you that I've really enjoyed making it ! :LOL:(y)

Episode02 v2.1 must be written in the intro and must have access to the Secret Scene
(since basically: v2.1= v2.0+Secret Scene)

same haha
I answered this question above, Sion!;)

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Arshavinstyle!
If you want to sleep nice tonight... close your eyes! don't read troll comments!!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: OofSs
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes