AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Actually, Episode01 is basically ready, but Episode02 needs to continue and is going to receive future updates.
v2.2 is the next one.
But you have plans to split the game in episodes? Or will be only ep1 and ep2?

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
So I've been playing Episode 1, I've enjoyed the renders, the story is a bit odd, but i imagine non-native English plus the whole ''choose their names so that it's not an incest game" thing muddy the waters.
honestly, i quite like it, except for one glaring issue: those bright-as-hell fucking transitions, it feels like i get hit with a flashlight every 5 minutes, and it's given me a headache twice. does Episode 2 have those? coz i don't know if my brain could handle more

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i download ep 1 and oh boy that a long download but the game asking to make change to my pc

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Easy: After choosing names, there's a portal which can lead you directly to the Secret Scene! ;)
So... that "secret" scene was some dumb intro of a mafia movie... Please tell me, why i must support your ADULT game if there is only colored TEXT, TEXT, TEXT that can hurt your eyes and not a single sex scene ? If i want to read, i'll get a book. With so much useless text and "secret" scenes like this you'll not gonna get much subscribers...

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
So... that "secret" scene was some dumb intro of a mafia movie... Please tell me, why i must support your ADULT game if there is only colored TEXT, TEXT, TEXT that can hurt your eyes and not a single sex scene ? If i want to read, i'll get a book. With so much useless text and "secret" scenes like this you'll not gonna get much subscribers...
Holy shit bru I just talked about that... :cry:
About the eyes part

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
with all the talk of Thailand, bangok, and the Mc brother looking like a girl, i will be so much dissapointed if there isn't trap/ladyboy content in this game(sure optional)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Easy Pete
D

Deleted member 482284

Game is stuck on a black screen after tutorial for Episode 1 Android

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Tell me, what is the choice at the beginning of the game? What are these options? How does this affect the game?
1594546932172.png

And is it possible to load the save from episode 1? There seemed to be some points there. Don't they mean anything?

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
But you have plans to split the game in episodes? Or will be only ep1 and ep2?
By episodes

So I've been playing Episode 1, I've enjoyed the renders, the story is a bit odd, but i imagine non-native English plus the whole ''choose their names so that it's not an incest game" thing muddy the waters.
honestly, i quite like it, except for one glaring issue: those bright-as-hell fucking transitions, it feels like i get hit with a flashlight every 5 minutes, and it's given me a headache twice. does Episode 2 have those? coz i don't know if my brain could handle more
Not that much... for now :LOL:

is there a walkthough for this game

:LOL:(y)

is there a walkthough for this game
Sure! 2 walkthroughs for ep01 and another 2 walkthroughs for ep02 v.2.0
Working on v2.1 version.

And you can help game development at the same time! ;)(y)

curious how much mind control is in this game?
Difficult to count, but it is one of the included fetishes.

with all the talk of Thailand, bangok, and the Mc brother looking like a girl, i will be so much dissapointed if there isn't trap/ladyboy content in this game(sure optional)
For ladyboys/trans content, you must check other games... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Is the game worth the time it would take to download and play it does have two of my main fetishes mind control and incest so thats good

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
The last comment I'll make is Your game was very good until...

The Thailand and magical suit entered the picture

Mar 28, 2018
This game will run into problems with how young some of the 'young men' appear. I strongly suspect that they (F95zone, Patron, etc.) will take no notice of your claim that all characters are older than 18 years of age, but will consider foremost 'how old do they appear to be' or 'how old do they appear to be by representatives of their sponsors'. You may want to devote some time to that issue before the s**t hits the proverbial fan ...

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
Does anyone know maybe how to get rid of this fu.... screen shaking? Text barely but i can survive, but I'm getting headache slowly from this shaking.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes