Grom

Aug 5, 2017
The Update is rather short and i dont have even the slightest clue whats going on anymore.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The story is like someone spraying string cheese on a wall and then play connect the dots.. There is some nice characters in this game but fck, the size of the cast/characters just make it a total mess imho. The biggest selling factor of the game is the cover....

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
multi downloads just for an install on episode 1 part 1/3? soo many links just for an epi 1. after i download the episode one and didnt notice i had to download more links like WTF...

BM2.gif

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
just use the nickname system to put in incest back into the game ie mother, father, big sister, little sister its loophole some patreon dev are using.
thanks for the info at first i was confuse because i thought mom and sis were available when i was changing names did not know about a second sister.

291795_BM-Ellie-Recreation.gif

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Against my better judgement I finaly decided to try this game after I noticed it had reached as far as Episode 2 but I really wish I hadn't.
I got as far as the first wank over Venessa scene in episode 1 one.
And thought WTF have I just sat through the renders especially the close up ones are horrible and the lighing is inconsistant and literally all over the place and on top of that the coversations often don't make any sence.

And despite having skipped the boring 5 minute shower scene which seemed to not only have boring text that I ended up skipping past but it also primarily seem designed solely to consentrate the players attention on MC's oversized dick you only get the two views the whole time top down or from the side and thats it no looking around or else where just them two veiws.
I guess the Dev must be really proud of the comicaly oversized dick he gave the MC.

Just how comical oversized is made more aparrent at the aforementioned wanking scene.
Now don't get me wrong although I would rather not see this type of comicaly oversized cock in what is not ment to be a deliberately comical and silly game.
I had no issues with that when I did play Battle of the Buldge and I eally enjoyed playing it because that was ment to be comical and they don't really come any more over exaggeratedly oversized than in that game.

And i might of overlooked that monstrosity if only I hadn't had it stuck in my veiw for a 5 minute shower scene and then had to watch him wank the stupid thing.
If only the rest of the game made up for it but what with the frankly lacking renders and hard to follow conversations.
If I didn't spend half of the part that I did play wondering what the fuck they were talking about.
Or trying to work out what relationships you can give them at the start that actually make any sence all the way through the game.
or why the lighting in the kitchen night scene with drunk venessa can't make its mind up how dark or colored its gonna be.

The game atleast upto that point is to put it politely a f-kin mess.
I only hope for its fans sake that the game, it's renders and it's story got better after that point.
Otherwise I am buggered if I know how the fuck it manage to reach an episode 2.

I sorry but have to say and no offence to the Dev or the games fans but I shall just move on since this game really isn't for me.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Against my better judgement I finaly decided to try this game after I noticed it had reached as far as Episode 2 but I really wish I hadn't.
I got as far as the first wank over Venessa scene in episode 1 one.
And thought WTF have I just sat through the renders especially the close up ones are horrible and the lighing is inconsistant and literally all over the place and on top of that the coversations often don't make any sence.

And despite having skipped the boring 5 minute shower scene which seemed to not only have boring text that I ended up skipping past but it also primarily seem designed solely to consentrate the players attention on MC's oversized dick you only get the two views the whole time top down or from the side and thats it no looking around or else where just them two veiws.
I guess the Dev must be really proud of the comicaly oversized dick he gave the MC.

Just how comical oversized is made more aparrent at the aforementioned wanking scene.
Now don't get me wrong although I would rather not see this type of comicaly oversized cock in what is not ment to be a deliberately comical and silly game.
I had no issues with that when I did play Battle of the Buldge and I eally enjoyed playing it because that was ment to be comical and they don't really come any more over exaggeratedly oversized than in that game.

And i might of overlooked that monstrosity if only I hand't had it stuck in my veiw for a 5 minute shower scene and then had to watch him wank the stupid thing.
If only the rest of the game made up for it but what with the in frankly lacking renders and hard to follow conversations.
If I didn't spend half of the part that I did play wondering what the fuck they were talking about.
Or trying to work out what relationships you can give them at the start that actually make any sence all the way through the game.
or why the lighting in the kitchen night scene with drunk venessa can't make its mind up how dark or colored its gonna be.

The game atleast upto that point is to put it politely a f-kin mess.
I only hope for its fans sake that the game, it's renders and it's story got better after that point.
Otherwise I am buggered if I know how the fuck it manage to reach an episode 2.

I sorry but have to say and no offence to the Dev or the games fans but I shall just move on since this game really isn't for me.

Just Sayin.
Thanks for the review i just download the episode 1- Part 1 out of 3 i dont think i will try and complete this VN also dont know why the MC needed a third leg (horse dick).

summers goneSig_by_Yuno_Gasai.gif

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
"In which language would you like "Who's The Father?" to be translated?"
Let me tell you, none of the above. Dont spend time for nothing. Everybody understands english and if not the coms and games even help you learn. use your time for further improving of storyline(atmosphere/ thrill) and visuals.... greetings ... #nonnativeenglishspeaker

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
I wanted this game to be just about the story of the hot mother, as the main protagonist, I'm not saying that the game is bad, quite the contrary, but I'm fanatical for female protagonist and ntr, so... :KEK:

Reactions: ActiveShooter

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello guys! Thank you so much for your interest in my game!

And I feel very happy for your interest, messages and amazing participation, which is a wonderful feedback to improve and keep making a better game day by day, thank you! WOW! Over 2,000 users have already participate in my poll here!!! Thanks a lot for your interest!!! :)
Guys, first of all I want to say that I really appreciate your interest.
Since preparing a game with hundreds of pages of text in a new language is a very hard / additional effort for me, I will start considering the option of preparing the game in a new language when one of the options (a single option) arrives at least to 2,000 votes of 2,000 single users alone. So... Cheer up!!! :D
For now, I have checked it out and the language with more options is Spanish and German (and maybe French). But there is still a long way so C'mon, guys. Give me your energy to do it. Of course with more support in my patreon my energy increases dramatically!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Who's The Father? is your game and one of the most popular games of F95zone. And all that is thanks to you, guys! Really, thank you so much! The only method I have for now to continue with this project is my Patreon or Itchio, so if you like the game and want to support this project I will appreciate it so much. My way to show you my gratitude is by improving and giving you more free updates here. :)

:geek: I'm focused in art and design. I don't know too much about marketing. So if you know some other places where I can publish my work to spread the voice and make it more popular I will appreciate your help and private messages, suggestions, etc... If you have any knowledge about it, please... CONTACT ME! :coffee:

I don't have too much time but I will try to answer now some eary riser users :)

ANSWERING: (briefly)

so i just got the compressed episode 1 and trying it out..
and i didnt know what to input at the start just i just kept clicking on enter and not it seems to be missing words like mom,dad, landlady and so on..
are there no defaults to those..?

would be nice to hear whats the best names to use so the story seems more fluent... like sometimes mom sounds better then mother when reading the sentences and sometimes its the other way around..

>Yes. No default names in the last update. Try to choose a new for each character at the beginning of the adventure. That issue will be corrected with coming updates in the future (if I have enough support from patrons...). Thanks for your interest in my game!

multiple ending is this legit? if so please make it good, neutral and bad endings because if the usual path taken (LI solo path, harem path and lonely path) that's gonna be pain in the ass since there's a lot of character in WTF btw do episode 1 save matter on ep 2?

>Several ending for several options. Normally one option is the best one. Some others lead you to a bad ending, more info, etc. But users will have to find them by themselves. Episode01 saved file is not connected with Episode02 for now. Since Episode02 is not yet finished, I can't conect both files for now. Thank you for your interest in my game!

How does it look like ? I read a lot of negative comments ... Can you skip your ntr / sharing choices?

>Most of the people who asked this question and tried by themselves found it interesting or nice afterwards. So therefore I must said something that trolls hate to listen but they are just a noisy minority triying to cover the Sun with their fingers... Yes, NTR is not a tag, is avoidable and you can skip it. No sharing tag in this game. Thank you for your message!

Curious about the above comment as well. Also, is there a Mac version of this somewhere?

Then you can read my answer exactly above this one. And regarding Mac version: Of course there's a Mac, Android and Linux version. Not only for Windows. All versions and extra content on my Patreon, Gumroad and Itchio. Maybe there is a free Mac betta version of Episode01 on the top of this thread or in other similar places. But I really recommend you to support me on patreon for me to continue with the story. Every little bit counts! Thank you for your interest!

the new version is released in patreon . now we need a hero to sneakily post that here

"sneakily"...??? C'mon... Imagine that you have one job. You work hard for it and you release it. Then you have just 1 real patron for every 10,000 free downloads... How would you feel? Of course I'm very happy with your interest, but the only way for us to continue is with your support in my patreon. We don't have business together with other companies or websites. Only patreon for me. Even $1 is welcome in there for me. Please kindly think about it if you like my work and want me to continue. Every little bit counts! Thank you so much!!!

You can already dowload the new version on fap-nation.
Odd to see, that it is there first...

Uhm... Yes......:cool:

So
Ep. 02 v2.6
not compresed.
And WTF02-2.7freeVersion-win .zip also not compresed. Mega
Can someone compresed this huge game. Thx in advance

Yes. And it is less than 50% of its final size. Thanks for your interest in my game!

NEW Updated: 2021-06-08

Yes! :)

Does it make sense to download these 8gb + 6? Can someone explain to me what is ntr in this game? Why are there so few positive evaluations? Please explain: D

Yes. And Episode02 is not yet finished and probably it's gonna be bigger than Episode01. As you can see on the top of this thread, there is no NTR tag. And not NTR content if you choose correct answers. NTR should be avoidable in the game. Normally satisfied users become patrons and don't use time to go and rate the game, write good comments, etc. Many of them try the game by themselves, they like it and support me and that's all. They don't even care about others opinion. After one year (since my dear Episode01 was released here) I have found something that trolls and haters hate :)ROFLMAO:) to listen, but they are just a noisy minority, really. If you check those negative comments, they support each other and they give likes each other. Not too much. It's like a "troll brotherhood".... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
If you're intersted in the game, then go ahead and try it. Most of the people did it and liked it afterwards. And of course constructive critics are always welcome!

there is a incest patch for ep one?

Better to check out fan's community. They've prepared all kind of mods, patches, etc. Thank you for your interest in my game!

They ruined this game when they complied with patreon's BS

Not at all!

Does the younger brother get with the mom?

:unsure:.....

I would rather eat dog shit covered in thumb tacs than play another minute of that. I have yet to find a game on this site that i hated...... Untill today

Bon appetit..... :ROFLMAO:

The Update is rather short and i dont have even the slightest clue whats going on anymore.

Unpatient user.....

nice game

Thank you!!! :love:

I wanted this game to be just about the story of the hot mother, as the main protagonist, I'm not saying that the game is bad, quite the contrary, but I'm fanatical for female protagonist and ntr, so... :KEK:

Cover belongs to her, so... maybe Vanessa is going to be protagonist in coming updates... It is the magic of "Who's The Father?" :cool:

it doesnt make any sense but i like the art:p:p ;) :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you so much!!!
So happy to know you like my work!
Thank you!!!:coffee::love:(y)

I wish I can answer every comment but unfortunately I don't have enough time.
Happy to know you like my work and thank you for your comments! :)

Going back to work now!

Cheers,

MRVISION’S HOT GAME: WHO’S THE FATHER?

Last edited:

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
Hello guys! Thank you so much for your interest in my game!

And I feel very happy for your interest, messages and amazing participation, which is a wonderful feedback to improve and keep making a better game day by day, thank you! WOW! Over 2,000 users have already participate in my poll here!!! Thanks a lot for your interest!!! :)
Guys, first of all I want to say that I really appreciate your interest.
Since preparing a game with hundreds of pages of text in a new language is a very hard / additional effort for me, I will start considering the option of preparing the game in a new language when one of the options (a single option) arrives at least to 2,000 votes of 2,000 single users alone. So... Cheer up!!! :D
For now, I have checked it out and the language with more options is Spanish and German (and maybe French). But there is still a long way so C'mon, guys. Give me your energy to do it. Of course with more support in my patreon my energy increases dramatically!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Who's The Father? is your game and one of the most popular games of F95zone. And all that is thanks to you, guys! Really, thank you so much! The only method I have for now to continue with this project is my Patreon or Itchio, so if you like the game and want to support this project I will appreciate it so much. My way to show you my gratitude is by improving and giving you more free updates here. :)

:geek: I'm focused in art and design. I don't know too much about marketing. So if you know some other places where I can publish my work to spread the voice and make it more popular I will appreciate your help and private messages, suggestions, etc... If you have any knowledge about it, please... CONTACT ME! :coffee:

I don't have too much time but I will try to answer now some eary riser users :)

ANSWERING: (briefly)

>Yes. No default names in the last update. Try to choose a new for each character at the beginning of the adventure. That issue will be corrected with coming updates in the future (if I have enough support from patrons...). Thanks for your interest in my game!

>Several ending for several options. Normally one option is the best one. Some others lead you to a bad ending, more info, etc. But users will have to find them by themselves. Episode01 saved file is not connected with Episode02 for now. Since Episode02 is not yet finished, I can't conect both files for now. Thank you for your interest in my game!

>Most of the people who asked this question and tried by themselves found it interesting or nice afterwards. So therefore I must said something that trolls hate to listen but they are just a noisy minority triying to cover the Sun with their fingers... Yes, NTR is not a tag, is avoidable and you can skip it. No sharing tag in this game. Thank you for your message!

Then you can read my answer exactly above this one. And regarding Mac version: Of course there's a Mac, Android and Linux version. Not only for Windows. All versions and extra content on my Patreon, Gumroad and Itchio. Maybe there is a free Mac betta version of Episode01 on the top of this thread or in other similar places. But I really recommend you to support me on patreon for me to continue with the story. Every little bit counts! Thank you for your interest!

"sneakily"...??? C'mon... Imagine that you have one job. You work hard for it and you release it. Then you have just 1 real patron for every 10,000 free downloads... How would you feel? Of course I'm very happy with your interest, but the only way for us to continue is with your support in my patreon. We don't have business together with other companies or websites. Only patreon for me. Even $1 is welcome in there for me. Please kindly think about it if you like my work and want me to continue. Every little bit counts! Thank you so much!!!

Uhm... Yes......:cool:

Yes. And it is less than 50% of its final size. Thanks for your interest in my game!

Yes! :)

Yes. And Episode02 is not yet finished and probably it's gonna be bigger than Episode01. As you can see on the top of this thread, there is no NTR tag. And not NTR content if you choose correct answers. NTR should be avoidable in the game. Normally satisfied users become patrons and don't use time to go and rate the game, write good comments, etc. Many of them try the game by themselves, they like it and support me and that's all. They don't even care about others opinion. After one year (since my dear Episode01 was released here) I have found something that trolls and haters hate :)ROFLMAO:) to listen, but they are just a noisy minority, really. If you check those negative comments, they support each other and they give likes each other. Not too much. It's like a "troll brotherhood".... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
If you're intersted in the game, then go ahead and try it. Most of the people did it and liked it afterwards. And of course constructive critics are always welcome!

Better to check out fan's community. They've prepared all kind of mods, patches, etc. Thank you for your interest in my game!

Not at all!

:unsure:.....

Bon appetit..... :ROFLMAO:

Unpatient user.....

Thank you!!! :love:

Cover belongs to her, so... maybe Vanessa is going to be protagonist in coming updates... It is the magic of "Who's The Father?" :cool:

Thank you so much!!!
So happy to know you like my work!
Thank you!!!:coffee::love:(y)

I wish I can answer every comment but unfortunately I don't have enough time.
Happy to know you like my work and thank you for your comments! :)

Going back to work now!

Cheers,

MrVision.
If she's the protagonist of the next game, you've gained a fan :love: , I really like this game, but my love is for female protagonist.. :cry::KEK:

Nov 7, 2020
I don't like to think badly about a game but hell I remember last year I played version 1 and I thought version 2 would improve ... but the only good thing about this game could be the models, the tags are wrong, this game doesn't have harem since the mc never fuck with anyone :KEK: :KEK: just in episode 2 and with a whore (the witch) and to make it worse in part 2 the surprise appears ... a perverted older brother like the youngest, NTR and multiple protagonist without tag, I think there are 3 sex scenes in total in the 2 versions and only 1 is the mc.

Good Luck Dev
Misleading tags, another fake harem plus now there’s cucking? Hard pass.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
So the Dev says that theres no NTR tag but there is one also the Dev says that NTR is avoidable if you make the right choices but it doesnt says how much content is left out without those scenes. Im very confused.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes