Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
No real story and misleading tags, in my opinion the reviews tells the truth, about the game.

I really dont see how these tags: Romance, rpg, harem, and School setting. has anything to do whit the game, except for the principal they plan to screw.

And really why would mc drink what the witch gave him, after being suspicious about what it is or why she insist on him drinking it.

Scoox89

Apr 20, 2017
ciao a tutti si puo avere la traduzione Who's the father" version "01".
il link mega è scaduto .. grazie in anticipo :)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
There are a few tags you missed there dev. With just a couple more this will turn up in any kind of filter combo search...And then proceed to dissapoint literally everyone who expected to actually see all that shit in game. If you are lucky and you can actually see the content without a a game over that is.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Okay, it is strange to find a game that is very full of muscular girls and bodybuilders, which is my favorite taste, but even so the game itself does not make much sense. I thought that maybe the game would be about growing muscles or something like that but no idea what it is about hahaha

I just missed that with so much sexy muscle bimbo there were no scenes flexing their muscles or posing like FBB, but hey, the design are nice.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

anrley

Jun 17, 2021
i have played ep 1 and ep 2 v2.7.
could anyone kindly tell me, whether the choices we make so far made any impact on the story or it is simply used to move forward a predestined story no matter what.

in ep 2.. buck's sudden appearance doesn't seem to have impact on others...as in the vanessa doesn't seem to greet him or something as she's woken up by the noise created by buck, the little bro and yoko. am i missing any of the content prior to this point.

Feb 11, 2018
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.8] [mrvision] Unofficial Android

Size - 657.77 MB

Download -

*Walkthrough Mod Included*
* Thanks to RIC0H for Walkthrough Mod *

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes