Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Or counter point, I'm thinking of subscribing now that I hear this, always do for good ntr.
Everyone has their favorite fetish, but it's no secret that NTR fans are massively outnumbered by those who do not like the fetish. Any dev who wants a large fan base for long term growth really does a disservice by including it. It's their choice to include or not, both are valid and fine, just some will inherently have much smaller potential audience than others.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Tried loading up part 1 but all the audio clips like hehe and hmm that are thrown in contsantly and the low res video/images that pan thats stretched to full screen just ruins it for me.
Wouldnt mind just extracting the images and browsing through but RPA extractor only seems to output like 40m worth of stuff, and none of it story images.

e: Oh, looks like Unren.bat works fine though.

Last edited:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Everyone has their favorite fetish, but it's no secret that NTR fans are massively outnumbered by those who do not like the fetish. Any dev who wants a large fan base for long term growth really does a disservice by including it. It's their choice to include or not, both are valid and fine, just some will inherently have much smaller potential audience than others.
Putting as avoidable is the best option for everyone, I don't know why the Devs approach this option, that way he would gain much more.

Put it as preventable, increase your audience, not avoidable, limited audience, then developers are abandoning their games because they're not getting the return they should, but that's not always the case.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017

actually your wrong to a certain point. ntr is huge in asian community, chinese and japanese. it's small in the west but is growing in popularity. feel free to use search tag "ntr" games and there is a mass amount here on f95. the is also lot of not english translated games that are not on this site and contain lot of ntr. i use to play those just to see the scenes but i can't read chinese or japanese.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The setting is too cumbersome.
I wish there was an Incest patch.
And I hope the family relationship setting is fixed.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
actually your wrong to a certain point. ntr is huge in asian community, chinese and japanese. it's small in the west but is growing in popularity. feel free to use search tag "ntr" games and there is a mass amount here on f95. the is also lot of not english translated games that are not on this site and contain lot of ntr. i use to play those just to see the scenes but i can't read chinese or japanese.
I think it's great what you say and try to convince the dev that it's great to put ntr inevitable (if you avoid it game over), but you only have to look at the income of most ntr games to realize that ntr has a base very small

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
found this amusing for a while, but now the file size of this game is running away as well :(

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The dev says NTR is preventable but all actions to avoid NTR in game lead to Game Over screen. This game had a good premise in the beginning but Dev managed to screw it up.
I guess I don't need to play this if that's the case. Not a fan of NTR. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: pappypop
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes