Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I don't like to think badly about a game but hell I remember last year I played version 1 and I thought version 2 would improve ... but the only good thing about this game could be the models, the tags are wrong, this game doesn't have harem since the mc never fuck with anyone :KEK: :KEK: just in episode 2 and with a whore (the witch) and to make it worse in part 2 the surprise appears ... a perverted older brother like the youngest, NTR and multiple protagonist without tag, I think there are 3 sex scenes in total in the 2 versions and only 1 is the mc.

Good Luck Dev
Thanks for the save man, The tags need to be fixed on this.

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021
Are episodes 1 and 2 different, or do I have to play episode 1 first?
In order to better understand the stoy, I would recommend you to play episode 1 first. But be warned, there isn't much action there. Just a lot of text, which you do need to read (at least most of it) to understand the story.
And yes, it's horrible to play and you need a lot of patience to get through it.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Why does this game have so many bad reviews lmao
Should i try it, cant be that bad
Weird font and colors and takes 100 words for the mc to get his point across when it could've taken 20, also so many "uh, eh umm uh ah!" etc thrown in like the mc has brain damage and even sometimes during points where you have to choose an answer as if we know what any of those words mean instead of a simple yes, no, maybe

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, do I understand correctly that there is no harem? And in general, there is little content in the game? And as far as I understand, the emphasis is not on the MC?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
could anyone kindly tell me, whether the choices we make so far made any impact on the story [...]
They still hadn't a single impact last time I checked (version 2.4). The game warn the player about this or that, but it's just a text, nothing effectively happen behind. And like it was like this since one and half episode, I don't see why this would have suddenly changed recently.

Why?
Because ?

Reactions: anrley

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.8] - Walkthrough Mod V0.1
Mod Updated

Compressed version is still compressing atm
(currently at 1.50GB, so it shouldn't be too much longer)

Last edited:
Reactions: xav66ier

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.8] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 6.09GB
Win Compressed Size: 653MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, so i never tried this game, at the beginning of the firts episode, should i name the milf of the house as "mom", the housband of the milf "dad" and so on, or should i give them an actual name like "Nicole" or whatever? is intended to be named as family members or not?

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes