Mar 28, 2019
~>Hmm title is confusing also the intro it's contradiction.

~>I was expecting u impregnate some1 maybe drunk/amnesia or whatever u can think of.

~>Looks like gotta try this game.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Am I right in assuming that the compressed version doesn't suffer from the internet connection/bitcoin mining problem?
The compressed version is just a compression of the images/sounds/vids.
So if there's something fishy in the uncompressed version, then it'll be in the compressed version too.

This is however the first time I've heard of this game being a miner.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
The screen 'bumping, the screen 'flashing' the multi coloured and differently sized text are three very annoying and eye-straining inclusions which greatly impair my enjoyment of the game.....and why have any of those stupid 'Game Over' choices.....maybe you are just trying to piss people off so they stop playing, seems you want to induce seizures and migranes with the flashes and bumping, and as for the disclaimer that you abide by Patreons censorship laws/rules.... what the ferk is wrong with Patreon...oh I know...they must uphold the Moral (imaginary) high-ground....NO INCEST....all 18+ so why are the Mc's always living at home with a non=mum and dad and a not sister or brother.... just makes me so.....URGH! Fucking censorship..moralistic faggots........Grrrrrrr.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
The Japanese games that featured a male MC that has NTR content usually are pretty short. They are meant to satisfy a sudden kink. If they are present in a larger game than they usually are avoidable as well. Unless you play as a female character and the whole point is to corrupt her.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Playing this. suddenly it has multiple mc or multiple characters that we follow and I think, "uy the typical trick to sneak ntr". And wham, I find myself following Alex to see how he fucks a milf. But what the fuck is this! It is also unavoidable. Because the dev insisted that this game had no ntr and then said that if there was something it would be totally avoidable. How do you avoid Alex's scene with the milf? If, as it seems, I can't, I'll close the game and delete it now

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The compressed version is just a compression of the images/sounds/vids.
So if there's something fishy in the uncompressed version, then it'll be in the compressed version too.

This is however the first time I've heard of this game being a miner.
I've heard it being called several things, from just some random feature the developer accidentally switched on, to some telemetry tool to figure out the most popular choices in the game, to bitcoin miner. No idea what it actually is, but I'm very hesitant to install such a thing, no matter how easy it may be to block its network access.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
lost interest. It started out weird and I though ok it's just an intro thing but the infinite game over choices and completely odd circumstances just makes it less and less interesting... I think as a regular vn without consequential choices it could have been something along with the pacing minimal rewards for going on and on with choices and minimal rewards for the MC as well as the switching MC's and yet there's no Multi protag tag as well as the unavoidable NTR just totally killed it for me. I guess good luck dev and maybe next time be a little more honest about your tags. It's your story so write it the way you want but be honest with users about what they are getting.

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021
Playing this. suddenly it has multiple mc or multiple characters that we follow and I think, "uy the typical trick to sneak ntr". And wham, I find myself following Alex to see how he fucks a milf. But what the fuck is this! It is also unavoidable. Because the dev insisted that this game had no ntr and then said that if there was something it would be totally avoidable. How do you avoid Alex's scene with the milf? If, as it seems, I can't, I'll close the game and delete it now
Uhm... i Wouldn't consider this NTR. But if you think: Any male character besides MC having sex is NTR and it bothers you, then sure... But I dont think of it that way. Actual NTR is someone watching his/her Boyfriend/Girlfriend having sex with someone else (or did I get it wrong?).
Since this game's story is, as you also realised, told from many different angles, I don't mind this scene at all. Honestly, for me it's kinda the best scene in the game.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Honest question for those here that are not big on ntr.

When the title of the game is "Who's The Father?", what were you expecting?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Honest question for those here that are not big on ntr.

When the title of the game is "Who's The Father?", what were you expecting?
I thought maybe, the so-called Colonel wasn't our real dad and we would have to find out who it really was. Plus, the Dev's own tags didn't say 'NTR'. But, then reading all through the posts and the dev originally saying there wasn't any NTR, but, someone else posting that if you avoid the NTR choices, you get a game over. So, I decided not to play the game. I'm not here to start crap over it. It's just best if I move on to find a different game.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Updates are getting shorter ... and the "story" is starting to become a real mess. It's all over the place at this point. It's a shame imo because dev has it in him to create something better.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
So the file says Win-Free Version, so my question is anything missing?
I would say the main things missing are...1) A coherent story. 2) removal of the utterly pointless GAME OVER routes, 3) the removal of the incessant clicking one has to do to advance through a single frame. 4) the shortening of the excessively long and tedious sex scenes (if you are even lucky enough to get to them without a GAME OVER) 5) The inclusion of a 'FAMILY' patch (the author avowedly states that his game is not INCEST, but all the main characters are actually related and have sex with each other ( and look 'underage') . 6) A writer who can actually speak and write in proper English, as the script is awful and very confusing. Oh, and lastly a complete redesign and restructuring of this entire game because, it is a fucking mess.....I pity his pat subscribers...........other than these few points the art work is rather good, esp. if you like short men and amazonian looking women (like so many games the males are described as tall and menacing but are shorter that the females...rediculous......XxX

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Updates are getting shorter ... and the "story" is starting to become a real mess. It's all over the place at this point. It's a shame imo because dev has it in him to create something better.
I utterly agree..the game is a mess and the pointlessness of the GAME OVER routes is infuriatingly tedious to have to recycle through again and again and again and again........and the English translation is woeful, terrible, atrocious, utterly unreadable to understand the story, or whatever comprises the 'story' and i use the term loosely) of this 'game' or should that be 'torment'

Reactions: FookU2

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.8] - Walkthrough Mod V0.1

Features:
Highlights the game over options in red (was easier than making the correct choices green)​
Highlights certain correct answers in green.​
Shows which options give what points (see screenshots)​
Removes "Brawl" from dialogs and replaces it with the MC name​
Removes all default names from the dialog and replaces them with the ones that you've chosen​
Removes the dialog timer (so you don't have to wait around for more text to display)​
i keep get this over and over if i click on the one that give the points

1626662088582.png

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
That's the way the dev designed that choice, the bottom choice doesn't do anything other than give you points.
so you could just spam get points????? what is the point in that do you need alot of point some points in the future?????

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes