RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
After relooking at the script of this game, I can't help but notice that when it says "Skills+1" it doesn't actually do anything.

Here's a snippet of the script:

Code:
    scene black with fade
    play sound "arcade07plus.mp3"
    "{color=0acaff}Skills+1!{/color}"
    stop sound
    scene black
    play sound "arcade06plus2.mp3"
    "{color=0acaff}+2points with Erika!!{/color}"
    stop sound
    stop music
It shows the points to the user, but there's no command to issue the points.

You'd normally see something like:
Code:
$ skill += 1
Code:
$ erikapoint += 2
But this script lacks those commands, so you have to wonder why even mention to the user about points being given (if no points are actually being given).

• Haha
Reactions: anon8525

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I read thru alot of comments but no real answer?

Could someone please tell me is the ntr avoidable? The dev has completely destroyed any trust I had when he kept saying there will be no ntr yet the tag is finally there so I really just want to know is it avoidable?

Ntr just isn't my thing so if it's avoidable then I'll play also anyone know how much ntr there is now? Is it with the main girls (mom)?

Thank you for your time :)

Reactions: bruce555

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020

Could someone please tell me is the ntr avoidable? The dev has completely destroyed any trust I had when he kept saying there will be no ntr yet the tag is finally there so I really just want to know is it avoidable?

Ntr just isn't my thing so if it's avoidable then I'll play also anyone know how much ntr there is now? Is it with the main girls (mom)?

From my playthrough I did not see anything that could be called NTR. tho' the multiple character lines got confusing...give it a go, I enjoyed it. {@,@}

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021

The latest version actually has a (basically) NTR scene, but it is avoidable.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020

having run through this 'game'... taking multiple routes, I can tell you that the NTR in here is non-existent, because it is a 'family' (incest-driven) plot...although there is no (as yet ) incest patch. The author avows that it is not incest driven (Patreon Guidelines etc. etc.) Don't waste your time the game is a mess and the writing simply awful, with pointless 'Game-Overs' I feel sorry for those who have to try and struggle through this garbage,,,,,

anrley

Jun 17, 2021
having run through this 'game'... taking multiple routes, I can tell you that the NTR in here is non-existent, because it is a 'family' (incest-driven) plot...although there is no (as yet ) incest patch.
when you mentioned multiple routes...what exactly do you refer to. I have played through the game only once and I assumed it is a linear story no matter what was chosen. how do I get diff storyline.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
in episode 1 when i choose red option, there's not changed yet scene with green option?

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes