Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It is almost impossible to play on a UHD monitor - the images are very grainy, compression artifacts are very annoying when watching video clips. The plot does not capture, it is not only very boring, but also very indistinct, it is unlikely that I will finish this game. My rating of this game - 1/10.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
How do I just start this game from the beginning? Nothing in the starting menu makes any sense to me.
The top option (Start Episode 2)

Never mind, I deleted this game. First scene I had to guess what these girls in the bath would say like 3 different times and the list has like 8 different choices. Got them wrong every time which leads to an game over and have to start again.
Use my mod ;)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
one of the worst games arround here ... wrong answeer = end and back to main menu.....
one of the worst game devs at all ....lost almost 90% of hos paetrons because he wont listen to the community and change this crapp.. and he still keeps going with this shit

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
How does a game get 74 reviews with a 1.5-star average?

How do you compel that many negative reviews? A puppy-kicking simulator would have trouble getting that many negative reviews.
Sometimes everything goes so very wrong that it's actually more interesting to watch than if everything went right. Like a train wreck.

Is the ntr avoidable?
There is this burger joint. It appears to be on fire. Inside you can see a bunch of zombies fighting aliens while the staff is doing unholy rituals in the back, using human flesh to summon some abomination. And there is that one dude who, completely unfazed , goes to the counter and asks if they have vegan burgers.

What a legend.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i felt the same way at first. about many of the complaints ... then i realized it was a mockery of 80's video games with a bit of movie sci-fi .... types like; Back to the Future, Weird Genius, and more from that era... it takes a bit of video history and Corrupts it :sneaky: oh and it plays fine with the mod. choices are marked ;)

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
The WTFupdated.exe file in all downloads - regardless of filehoster - requests elevated privileges.

There are different ways to disable a program from automatically requesting admin-level privileges when it runs on Windows:

----------------------------------------------
Guidance below was added to the Installation spoiler in the OP

One of the easiest ways to disable the game from running with admin-level privileges is to create a .bat file with the following sample content:

Code:
@echo off
set __COMPAT_LAYER=RunAsInvoker
WTFupdated.exe

Run the batch file and it will start the game without elevated privileges.

----------------------------------------------
Could you kindly break this down for me. Feel free to speak to me like I'm a complete and utter moron, for I know next to nothing about any of this shit.
I checked out the NirSoft article, but it explains it like the reader knows what they're talking about, so it didn't help me in the least.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The top option (Start Episode 2)

Use my mod ;)
My next question would be then. Even with your mod is it really worth playing this game? This game is like a schizophrenic made up the story with all the crazy conflicting ideas floating around in his head and just threw them into the game wherever.

Like a massive plane crash that was torn into 1000's of random pieces strewn all over the ground for miles.

This game is like Queen Elizabeth II, no one understands how it is possible that she is still alive.
Maybe she is actually a zombie brought to life by some ancient ritual done by an necromancer of the royal line.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Could you kindly break this down for me. Feel free to speak to me like I'm a complete and utter moron, for I know next to nothing about any of this shit.
I checked out the NirSoft article, but it explains it like the reader knows what they're talking about, so it didn't help me in the least.
Create a new text file in the game directory with contents that I quoted - then name it rungame.bat or whatever <name>.bat you desire.

Run that .bat file within the same directory and the game should run without prompting to have Adminstrator privileges.

Reactions: Hola3

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.9] - Walkthrough Mod V0.1

Features:
Highlights best/correct answers in green.​
Removes "Brawl" from dialogs and replaces it with the MC name​
Removes the dialog timer (so you don't have to wait around for more text to display)​
Fixed the errors at the end of the game (Easteregg errors)​

Mod Preview
View attachment 1358013

Can you make one for episode 01 please. Because as soon as you name the character, The very next screen says "Im Brawl" , It is a very big turn off from wanting to even go any further.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes