ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone got save files for the sex scenes/animations? Tried going back into this after over a year but god is it still a pain. Appreciate what the dev is trying to do, and again the models are top-tier physically, but it is not working for me. Will owe someone a favor if they do have them/will send the files. Can recommend other games, send files for other games in exchange(played dozens recently as I'm in recovery from an injury), just don't want the migraine from playing through this if I can avoid it lol

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.5
Size: 6892M
SHA1SUM: c923b8202d476f453861f4b59850178b17c38cea
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
Have wanted to try this one but! ..... Why isn't the work around already in the update? I just play the games and story's, I know nothing about writing code, If I did I'd write the games.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.9] - Walkthrough Mod V0.1

Features:
Highlights best/correct answers in green.​
Removes "Brawl" from dialogs and replaces it with the MC name​
Removes the dialog timer (so you don't have to wait around for more text to display)​
Fixed the errors at the end of the game (Easteregg errors)​

Mod Preview
View attachment 1358013

Please, can you update to : Who's the Father? - Ep. 02, version 2.10

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Which language should I vote for Please, translate my favorite game "Who's The Father?" Add Dutch please

mrvision your game is a masterpiece, i really love these kind of game.

P.S check out this developer , both his and your game are similar (you might want to do a collaboration in the near future)

Last edited:

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.5
Size: 6892M
SHA1SUM: c923b8202d476f453861f4b59850178b17c38cea
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
This is not a new version. This is 2.10 but it ends exactly as 2.9

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello guys! I won't stop saying it: Thank you so much for your interest in my game!
And I feel very happy for your interest, messages and amazing participation, which is a wonderful feedback to improve and keep making a better game day by day, thank you! WOW! Over 10,000 users have already participate in my first poll in here!!! Thanks a lot for your interest!!! :)

These are results of last poll:

First Language poll 21sep2021.jpg
And we have almost 1,000 new voters this month!
So total addition of both polls would be as follows: (up to now)
Spanish 2168 votes
German 1808 votes
French 1563 votes
Portuguese 1498 votes
Arabic/Russian 1286 votes
Chinese 1173 votes
Italian 725 votes
Japanese 575 votes
Korean 526 votes
Hindi/other 486 votes

Guys, first of all I want to say that I really appreciate your interest.
Since preparing a game with hundreds of pages of text in a new language is a very hard / additional effort for me, I will start considering the option of preparing the game in a new language when one of the options (a single option) arrives at least to 3,000 votes of single users alone. So... Cheer up!!! :D
For now, I have checked it out and the language with more options is Spanish and German (and maybe French). But there is still a long way so C'mon, guys. Give me your energy to do it. Of course with more support in my patreon my energy increases dramatically!! :LOL::cool:(y)

So many people asked me to include Russian language as an option so I did it afterwards. So, for all Russian speakers, your choice is there, together to Arabic language (I couldn't separate them cause 10 options is the maximum allowed (they say)).

Who's The Father? is your game and one of the most popular games of F95zone. And all that is thanks to you, guys! Really, thank you so much! The only method I have for now to continue with this project is my Patreon Itchio or Gumroad, so if you like the game and want to support this project I will appreciate it so much. My way to show you my gratitude is by improving and giving you more free updates here. Even $1 is always very welcome for this project!!! :)

:geek: I'm focused in art and design. I don't know too much about marketing. So if you know some other places where I can publish my work to spread the voice and make it more popular I will appreciate your help and private messages, suggestions, etc... If you have any knowledge about it, please... CONTACT ME! :coffee:

I don't have too much time but I will try to answer now some eary riser users :)

ANSWERING: (briefly)

Definitely 2.9

Is the ntr avoidable?
Yes (If you understand those scenes as "ntr").

hey everyone ! if I download the ep 2 (v 2.8) its including ep 1 ? or I need to download ep 1 too
thanks !
Hi!
Since Episode02 is on going, they're not together at the moment (and if Episode02 continues growing, maybe they will go separately). You will have to download them separately at least for now. Thank you for your interest! :)

do you need to play ep 1 before ep 2
Hi!
It is suggested but not necessary for now. Point system is not implemented so you can start with Episode02. But if you want to understand it better, you will have to start from Episode01. Thank you for your question and for your interest! :)

i need to play chapter 1 first? or it's together with the 2.9 ?
Hi!
It is recommended because they are not together in the same package for now (and maybe they will go separately in the future too). It is suggested to start playing Episode01 but it is not necessary for now. Point system is not implemented so you can start with Episode02. But if you want to understand it better, you will have to start from Episode01. Thank you for your question and for your interest! :)

i felt the same way at first. about many of the complaints ... then i realized it was a mockery of 80's video games with a bit of movie sci-fi .... types like; Back to the Future, Weird Genius, and more from that era... it takes a bit of video history and Corrupts it :sneaky: oh and it plays fine with the mod. choices are marked ;)

Good one... :ROFLMAO:
Maybe I should prepare a new lucky draw in my patreon asking about famous movies/TV serials included in storyline... :ROFLMAO:

Is there any compressed version?
Yes, there are some good game compressors doing good jobs with the game!
Like the following one:

My android port updated here to v2.9

I don't know why moders are not adding my ports to the main thread :confused:

Thank you, Roy! :)

I invite everyone to check Roy's works and follow him. He is very professional and doing nice works for several games for ANDROID, try them!

Roy's discord:

Here in f95: https://f95zone.to/members/roy26633356.2344784/

(y)

lol the dev owes you nothing, stop acting like a spoiled child.

Alex having sex with Sandra is not NTR. Hell, Alex having sex with the MC's Mom is not NTR. Its only NTR if Alex were to have sex with the MC's GF/Wife.

I will print your comment, man... Thank you!! :love:

Unofficial Android Port For

Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.9] [mrvision]

Download

Thank you! (y)

Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.10] [mrvision] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 6.71 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 723 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 689 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! (y)

How does a game get 74 reviews with a 1.5-star average?

How do you compel that many negative reviews? A puppy-kicking simulator would have trouble getting that many negative reviews.
Yeah, dude. That's a real mystery. And an X-File. We will have to contact Mulder and Scully...
Nah, kindly allow me give you a hint about the real nature of most of those "1 rate users" with their "1 rate" comments:

troll001.jpg

A totally brand new user with a totally brand new account with the only purpose of going directly to my game's thread to write this kind of... "things". Therefore, don't trust most of those "1 rate users" with their "1 rate" comments. Everybody's different: Most users can like it but some of them can dislike it. That's very common in life. In order to know if you like it or not, I really suggest you to try my game by yourself. Thank you for your interest in my work!

dude i want to ask you about something before i download this game. Why this game rated so badly? sorry for my bad english.
Actually I really would like to contact staff to check many of those “1 star” rates out because most of the alleged reasons they found for that horrible and unfair rate have actually nothing to do with my game itself. Too many trolls with heinous tactics/intentions, if you ask me. So easy: You can like it or dislike it, that’s fine. But on the other hand some high rates have disappeared. I have the following example which I saved because it was so happy for reading (this kind of comments give to devs extra additional energy to continue with their projects):
example 5 stars deleted.JPG
Up to now should have over 100 rates but they’re only 80 and most of them with 1 star.......
But (honestly, dude) I only can tell you that my game is clearly not that bad. And it doesn't deserve 1.6 stars or even 2.5 stars... No question about it. So that’s why I invite everyone to play it by themselves. You can like it or dislike it, that’s all. I’m only sure about one thing: even if you’re extremely strict on your rates, I’m sure it is a game which deserves a rate higher than 3 stars. Be careful with those "1 star users" with their "1 star rates". I extremely suggest you not to believe on all those "1 star users" with their "1 star rates"... it is crazy... Check those users out carefully: Check other commets those users (same users) have made last few months in other games and threads and you're gonna know why, you're gonna get your answers and know their intentions. That is my kind suggestion to you in my humble opinion. I invite you to play and enjoy my game (and other good underrated games) by yourself and get your honest opinion afterwards. Thank you for your comment and for your interest in my work!

Since this game likes anagrams I got one for the Dev
T
L
D
R

Simplify this shit
O
D
T
C

Which language should I vote for Please, translate my favorite game "Who's The Father?"
Hi! Thank you for your question! Unfortunately 10 is the maximum number of available options (that's why Arabic and Russian are going together). If you can't find your language between available options, remember that the last option says "Hindi/others".
Anyway, translating a game with thousands of lines of codes takes a lot of time and I will only consider it if one of those languages has a huge support.
Spanish, German, French and Portuguese are the options with higher number of votes and users at the moment.

Latin, Aramaic, Swahili, Maori, and Yiddish. The sophistication and the nuanced prose wouldn't be lost in translation, because the selection of font choices would aid in the pronunciation of the words, as the game intended.
salamu kwa paka wako;)

Which language should I vote for Please, translate my favorite game "Who's The Father?" Add Dutch please

mrvision your game is a masterpiece, i really love these kind of game.

P.S check out this developer , both his and your game are similar (you might want to do a collaboration in the near future)

fan.JPG
Hello BaasB!
Thank you! I've really liked your comment. So happy to know you enjoy my game that much. That gaves me more energies to continue developing characters and future events, updates and episodes. I will keep comments like yours to cheer up myself! :ROFLMAO:
Really, thank you! :coffee::cool:(y)

I wish I can answer every comment but unfortunately I don't have enough time.
Happy to know you like my work and thank you for your comments! :)

Going back to work now!

Cheers,

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So...can you at least boink the milf mom in this version yet?
Everyone knows Milf Moms are what everybody wants. Baiting people with the hottest LI in a game only to not be able to do anything with them until the very end of the game. So it's just another way for devs to milk their games for money. Can't be bangin mom in Episode 1 ver 0.0.0.1 screen 2 cause devs wouldn't make any money that way.

If I made a game I would be bangin Milf mom right at the start. But that's just me.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm confused, the version I already had was labelled WTF02-1.0, this newest download says the same thing so is there a difference?

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes