Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
can someone tell me how to name the characters in episode 1? when I call 1 milf "Mom", then her friends also call her that, not only the MC

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
I dont gey it. Played the Android port with the 2.9 walkthrough version. It gave me 2 sex scenes with Erika, 1 dream sex scene, 1 sex scene with stacy and then gane over saying 2.10 is the next.....what?

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Create a new text file in the game directory with contents that I quoted - then name it rungame.bat or whatever <name>.bat you desire.

Run that .bat file within the same directory and the game should run without prompting to have Adminstrator privileges.
HUGE thanks to you, Sir! I appreciate your help!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
6.34gb? that's so big for just a few releases. I didn't even think it will reach 1gb according to the changelog

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This game has the worst renders of any game on here. The scene in the bar with the mom's friends is so grainy and pixelated you can hardly make it out. Don't get me started...about the...dialogues...and the...poor...Engrish...!!!

Episode 2 is a little better, but many of the renders are still grainy and the animations are clunky. Usually I do not mind a bit of NTR/Sharing/Swinging but I find myself pissed that that little weasel Bobbie got to shag his sister and mom before the M/C. Such utter BS. I'd of been happier if the little shit was sent off to military school. IMO the M/C should have exclusivity to all the household pussy and inseminate them all! The M/C's brother Buck can have his sister's friends but Kendra's pussy should've been the exclusive of the M/C.

Last edited:

Nydelig Natts

Sep 24, 2017
dude i want to ask you about something before i download this game. Why this game rated so badly? sorry for my bad english.

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys! Thank you so much for your interest in my game!

And I feel very happy for your interest, messages and amazing participation, which is a wonderful feedback to improve and keep making a better game day by day, thank you! WOW! Over 6,000 users have already participate in my poll here!!! Thanks a lot for your interest!!! :)
Guys, first of all I want to say that I really appreciate your interest.
Since preparing a game with hundreds of pages of text in a new language is a very hard / additional effort for me, I will start considering the option of preparing the game in a new language when one of the options (a single option) arrives at least to 2,500 votes of 2,500 single users alone. So... Cheer up!!! :D
For now, I have checked it out and the language with more options is Spanish and German (and maybe French). But there is still a long way so C'mon, guys. Give me your energy to do it. Of course with more support in my patreon my energy increases dramatically!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

So many people asked me to include Russian language as an option so I did it afterwards. So, for all Russian speakers, your choice is there, together to Arabic language (I couldn't separate them cause 10 options is the maximum allowed (they say)).

Who's The Father? is your game and one of the most popular games of F95zone. And all that is thanks to you, guys! Really, thank you so much! The only method I have for now to continue with this project is my Patreon Itchio or Gumroad, so if you like the game and want to support this project I will appreciate it so much. My way to show you my gratitude is by improving and giving you more free updates here. Even $1 is always very welcome for this project!!! :)

:geek: I'm focused in art and design. I don't know too much about marketing. So if you know some other places where I can publish my work to spread the voice and make it more popular I will appreciate your help and private messages, suggestions, etc... If you have any knowledge about it, please... CONTACT ME! :coffee:

I don't have too much time but I will try to answer now some eary riser users :)

ANSWERING: (briefly)

1.Maybe... Who knows... let's see :D
2.Yes, I didn't say "NTR" :D
3. No. You're not going the get a game over if you avoid NTR choices at all! :eek:
4. Alright, thanks for your comment :D

I wish I can answer every comment but unfortunately I don't have enough time.
Happy to know you like my work and thank you for your comments! :)

Going back to work now!

Cheers,

As you already posted early this month saying there's no ntr and it's avoidable (like in the quote) can you tell me how to avoid Alex and Sandra sex scene without getting a game over? Let's see if you're lying or not

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
As you already posted early this month saying there's no ntr and it's avoidable (like in the quote) can you tell me how to avoid Alex and Sandra sex scene without getting a game over? Let's see if you're lying or not
lol the dev owes you nothing, stop acting like a spoiled child.

Alex having sex with Sandra is not NTR. Hell, Alex having sex with the MC's Mom is not NTR. Its only NTR if Alex were to have sex with the MC's GF/Wife.

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
Uhm... i Wouldn't consider this NTR. But if you think: Any male character besides MC having sex is NTR and it bothers you, then sure... But I dont think of it that way. Actual NTR is someone watching his/her Boyfriend/Girlfriend having sex with someone else (or did I get it wrong?).
That is not true. NTR (Netorare) is based on the perspective. The same scene that is NTR from one character's point of view won't be NTR from another character's point of view. Netorare means "YOU watch how other men fuck the woman you are interested in without you being able to stop it", if the one who watches the scene is not you then is not NTR.

Netorare is only Netorare if is the MC the one who is watching other men having sex with a girl the MC is interested in, and only if the MC is unwilling, so if the MC want it to happen it would be cuckold or sharing, but F95 does not have those tags, so it makes the sense to unify them under the same tag.

And even a scene of MC watching a Boyfriend/Girlfriend or his mom and his dad having sex will be Netorare if the MC is interested in the girl because there is a difference between other male characters having sex and watching in the game (the MC or the player) other male characters having sex.

That from the perspective of male protagonist games. It is also Netorare in the female protagonist game when the MC has a boyfriend/husband but she has sex against her will with other men. Netorare is Netorare when the MC, male or female, is the victim of cheating or forced cheating.

If the MC steals the girl from another man it wouldn't be Netorare, that is Netori if the woman is unwilling or just cheating if the woman is just cheating, which totally changes the genre because it means you play as the culprit of cheating, not as the victim of cheating.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
So the only scenes she has are the NTR scenes where she's being fucked by other men?
(I just want to know if the MC can fuck her or do anything to stop her being fucked by other men, so to avoid NTR)

BTW i haven't played the game and i've been waiting forever to start just waiting for someone to say "yes you can bang her now"

Could someone kindly inform me about that please? i don't want to download such a large game for there to be nothing, is there at least some sexual interaction?

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.10] [mrvision] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 6.71 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 723 MB
- - -
Compressed Mac Size: 689 MB
- - -

Edit: Added more mirror.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tested MIXDROP and is working from my place, anyway added more mirror for you to test out.
DUDE SERVER IS NOT WORKING IN BOTH MEGA AND MIXDROP PLZ FIX IT THANK U

Last edited:
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes