Why so few games with "normal looking" people?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Your confused? The guy talks about having kids and preferring real live sex over the games on here.:ROFLMAO:
This thread has reached page 4 and your still just reading the last post!
I'm tired of arguing in a vacuum and think I'll settle down on a mountain top and join a band of bowling pin jugglers instead.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
If you're looking at girls on a computer screen, they're all fake. Just a bunch of pixels strewn together. We're mostly looking for shapes, anyway. Hourglass figure, breastly-round things, a hole.

Whatever you like, as long as it's just images flashing on a computer screen, there's one assurance! The girl you're fapping to on the internet will never take half your shit. :)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
If you're looking at girls on a computer screen, they're all fake. Just a bunch of pixels strewn together. We're mostly looking for shapes, anyway. Hourglass figure, breastly-round things, a hole.

Whatever you like, as long as it's just images flashing on a computer screen, there's one assurance! The girl you're fapping to on the internet will never take half your shit. :)
Now here we go at last!
Some people actually reads through what's been written.
Applause all around!
The Eternal Cosmic Wisdom!
It's all fake what's on screen.
Life is life na na na na naaa.
Get real and face life!

While we're still alive!

Last edited:

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Your confused? The guy talks about having kids and preferring real live sex over the games on here.:ROFLMAO:
She talks(avatar is female thus as far i care she is female) like an Amarcian cowboy from tv.
You know the blond twin tails one with a straw hat, big boobs and a short pants?
The very cultural concept of a dumb blond.
No offense to anyone offcourse.
From what i can translate she either wants me to explain why those games are good or want me to find more games.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Suppose it bottoms out in different strokes for different folks....

Could be wrong, but imho the games out there with the more "normies" in them tend to be better. Appreciate and play those you like, support the creators and maybe they make more for you.

• Love
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
She talks(avatar is female thus as far i care she is female) like an Amarcian cowboy from tv.
You know the blond twin tails one with a straw hat, big boobs and a short pants?
From what i can translate she either wants me to explain why those games are good or want me to find more games.
Are you trying to say because that member uses Toyah Willcox
image.jpg
as an avatar you think he is Toyah Willcox?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Because normal looking people are not that hot..its like how Hollywood actresses are also hotter than your average woman for an example. People like to see attractive people

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Because normal looking people are not that hot..its like how Hollywood actresses are also hotter than your average woman for an example. People like to see attractive people
So... does everyone here with a wife, gf, bf, husband , partner, whatever.. find them boring and average? Do you turn to your partner and go "sorry babe, you just not hot enough"? :ROFLMAO:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
There seems to be some kind of a misunderstanding going on around here!

I for one am going to sleep in a few moments since I've been up working since 03.54 CEsummertime.
Sleep tight and if some/thing or one bites=be nice and kiss back!
I've never been strung by gender or bender!
My oldest was once a little girl, now he's a young man!
See ya in the funny papers!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
So... does everyone here with a wife, gf, bf, husband , partner, whatever.. find them boring and average? Do you turn to your partner and go "sorry babe, you just not hot enough"? :ROFLMAO:
Never ever happened and hope it never will!
Sorry for sleepwalking/writing!
Ya woke me up while having a dry dream!
Too tired to pop the pill!

Yawn. zzzzzzzz….