RPGM Wicked Beasts and Other Bounties [v2.1.0 Free] [Sin-E-Matic Games]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner(1).png

Overview:
Wicked Beasts and other Bounties is a high-quality adult rpg, set in a fictional world.
where monsters roam and the sheriff's office pays a bounty for the capture or elimination of nuisance creatures.
People who claim these bounties are typically known as Beast Moderators or BeastMods for short.
You take control of bitterly retired BeastMod Jackson Baker, who takes on a young attractive apprentice,
you will train her to shoot, fight and survive before taking control of her hunts, where she may learn that the world around her is not as innocent as she believes.
Open world exploration, Jobs, Skills and multiple activities await.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: Sin-E-Matic Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1.0 Free
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

6nKLg3.png nC5E9z.png TNww5c.png SAI9Fb.png wz3z0B.png Oz0whB.png hVZJsq.png MoTUsn.png MMnm+X.png

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is this going to have "defeat" scenes for the FMC, straight up monster scenes or whoring her out?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
seem like another game with a monster hunter mentor turn his disciple into a cocksleeve ... i droped the other because the disciple was becoming closer to a prostitute and a monster's seedbed than a hunter, this game look more serious on both the devlopement plan and execution, i wonder if the dev already has a solid plan and if it'll stay in my kink zone ( i've played whoremaster when it was hype but got fed up training ideal wife/slut to then rent them to thousand other people >< )

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You take control of bitterly retired BeastMod Jackson Baker, who takes on a young attractive apprentice,
you will train her to shoot, fight and survive before taking control of her hunts, where she may learn that the world around her is not as innocent as she believes.
200.gif

Taking into account the overview, the 2 and 6 preview, I suppose this has parts where the player plays as Female Protagonist, right? (It would be missing the Multiple Protagonist and Female Protagonist tags if that were the case.)

Good luck.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Dude, that trailer (gameplay) music gave me flashbacks of ol' sega mega drive times o.o

This would have been the top game if graphics were in 16bits as well :unsure:

Also whole game gives weird old school newgrounds flash games atmosphere. I'm digging the style, like a lot.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes