• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Wicked Beasts and Other Bounties [v2.1.0 Free] [Sin-E-Matic Games]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

biohazard23

Sep 6, 2017
Wood cutting is a bit Grindy.
Could put a leveling system that as you continue to work on that job your effectiveness increases. Or put another Stable Job that Does not require effort but pays less and increase the wood cut earn amount.

Also Game Bugged during a certain a woodcutting session. finished woodcutting then the game Reverted me back to the start where you ask the girl to shop or work. Note(i did not receive the Final Thanks for working heres your paid fund. by funds were still at what i started with. i have no shirt on and when i try to work again she says its to late to work. when i try to leave. i leave the building then cant move because of an invisible wall ). So Due to that and the pain of having to go back to a previous save and spend 5-7 more days trying to earn 50/200. i closed the game.

The grind is so bad if one thing happens it will prob kill your mood to continue the game, if something critical happens that doesn't allow you to continue the game

Sin-E-Matic

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Sorry to hear this, there will be more jobs in future updates this is the first build so the world isn't as big as it will be, I have tested this build to completion multiple times and never encountered the job not ending properly, I'll be trying to find out how/why that happened and fixing it so thanks for the feedback, sorry it killed your vibe.

biohazard23

Sep 6, 2017
Naa its a great game. Looking forward to the future.
i was attempting to speed run it Pressing W and once i got to hit or miss spam enter to move it through to try again.
Sadly i didnt Save the point i receive the error

Reactions: Sin-E-Matic

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Games takes place in sassy the sasquatch world

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
If you want to encourage people to cheat, leave the axe job the same. A fast moving bar that you have to react to with the correct timing consistently. Then get low or no pay.

The base movement speed is trash. Please add an auto-run option.

I love the unique art style, and the story seems interesting so far. I only played until I earned my first 3 zulons woodcutting, though, then saved and quit. I might go back to it, but if I do, I know the first thing I'll do is save edit, and add zulons. I recommend making the axe cutting a skippable minigame, and slowing the bar down for those who might be inclined to enjoy that kind of minigame.

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one! How often do you plan on releasing a patch? Every few months? I imagine itll take some time because of the quality, but curious if you have a roadmap in mind

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
Despite alot of things being in development, it looks like this game has promise and I really enjoy the aesthetics of it all. Keeping my eye on this one thanks!

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
Very buggy for me. Kept getting stuck in doorway to Woodworking place. 1 time after finishing working, character ended up shirtless inside the store afterwards and talking to the npc gave me the option to work again but if i selected work it told me i cant cuz its the afternoon. then I tried to leave and got stuck in the doorway.

also bugged during shower scene. saw shower scene once, then did training and tried again next day, shower scene got up to the point where shes turning around but instead of getting jackson slamming the door shut to end the scene it just looped back to the start and i couldnt exit. just kept endlessly looping.

Reactions: tak51

plusplus_

Jun 23, 2023
Like the art style and the story so far. As others have said, running speed feels slow. I would continue playing, but I have run into some issues.

I can corroborate asking for work in the afternoon makes the exit door cease to work. My save is in Mr Kindles and I don't feel like starting over again. I also got stuck in the shower scene loop.

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
Looks good. Unfortunately I got stuck at the wood shop door before I could do anything. Might try again later..

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes