• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Wicked Beasts and Other Bounties [v2.1.0 Free] [Sin-E-Matic Games]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

mannerspls

May 29, 2018
So, basically, to do smth in this game, I must earn money in most outrageous kind of mini-game. What a Bullshit!
Even if u make 20 cuts u steel need 6 days and run 3 maps 2 times every fucking day! What an imbecile thought that this is normal gameplay? Does anybody enjoyed it?

Of course I deleted this shit after half an hour, Thanks for wasting my time!

P.S. Good drawnings though

Last edited:

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
looks like a lot of effort went into the game , looks promising af . the game feels very grindy , i have reached to the bench pressing workout how do i proceed from there ? there are no hints when i press 'w', i understand i need a new way to peek at her taking a bath , but how?

Reactions: plusplus_

achnor

Aug 1, 2017

Guy has a discord, very new discord but can be interacted with there.

Reactions: Jarul

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WickedBeastsAndOtherBounties-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
train,train,train,train,train, same changing clothing animations one time, two time, three.... repeat after repeat

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
2 ways to make money both a pain in the ass...training again a pain in the ass and the gallery hidden behind a pay wall? really?
though it`s a shame a lot work was put into it , shame it is soooooo girndy.

Reactions: Demonstorm

TheRealFatslob

Oct 19, 2021
Tried playing, but got stuck in the punching bag training, is there anything else to progress the game or is this the end? The game really suffers from low to no information on progress. And the paywall for the gallery is stupid.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes