"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
so it's transformation right? since I don't think gender bender tag should be added, at least transformation could be added.
Yes, there is definitely "Transformation" that takes place in this game, but there WILL also be "Gender-Bender", "Futa", "Shemale", "Sissy" and "Trap" content as well... in this, some boys will be girls and some girls will be boys... and a good chunk of it will be skippable for those who don't want to see that stuff (which will start in "Chapter Four" of the Prologue).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Feeling much, much better today... I would put myself at about 60-65% better than I've been since May 25th. Still have a fair bit of soreness in the flank and groin area, but at least it no longer feels like someone's been using my nut-sack like a piñata or boxing speedbag! :LOL:

Yeah, doesn't seem like a fair tradeoff, should've asked if I could've gotten a tummy tuck while I was in there. :ROFLMAO:

Well, since I am not hurting as much today, going to see how long I can go without taking the pain killers, try and ween myself off of the damn things and try working up to getting a little more work done today.

Fingers crossed, because I REALLY want to get "Chapter Two" done and out to everyone... but, yeah, "Chapter Two" is definitely going to be late. :(
Great to hear the opeation seems to have been succesfull and ur recovering from narcosis well. Good call to try to ween yourself off the pain med when possible, but the WHEN !!!!!!!! should be in caps, underlined and with !!!!!!! Have fun working since I know it is useless to tell you not to. Old dinosaurs do not have enough brains to change their habits :p ( ofc I am completely not guilty of that same thing :ROFLMAO: ) Just tell the wife for me she can use extreme measures if needed.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First of all, sorry it took me so long to get to replying to you guys and thank you for all of the well wishes and support on my health, doing much better today and time to get caught up a bit here... sooooo...

Looks like the cast from Dynasty Warriors :geek: Interesting looking characters though will definitely keeping an eye on this one.
Never heard of Dynasty Warriors till you mentioned it and had to look it up, but yeah there are certainly some similarities with some of the characters (more so in our other game "Wicked Choices: Book One")... glad we were able to pique your interest and hope you like it, Mormont !!!

Should I play the other game before playing this one, or does it even matter?
Like Halfelf has said, if you like to know the whole backstory about the game and all of the situations that will be setting up and taking place in this game, it would probably be helpful to play our first game "Wicked Choices: Book One", while this isn't a "direct" sequel, it certainly will be doing a lot to set up the "direct" sequel to "Wicked Choices: Book One" and the choices you make in this one will certainly be used to alter the next game, so having some of that backstory could be helpful. ;)

Now on to the game. I played the first one which i didnt get to finish cause my HD went out on me at one point and i just havnt had the time to play it again from the start. So i know some of the back story for this one. And i have to say i am going to like this one way more then i thought i was going to when i first heard about it. So thank you for changing my opinion on that ASLPro3D. Now to go back and play Book 1 til finish.
You know, you aren't the first to have written to me and said this... so I am glad that I was able to change your opinion (and others) on what the game was going to be like Halfelf and hope that you'll be able to get back and complete the first game.

Hopefully, by the time you finish going through "Wicked Choices: Book One" that we'll be releasing (or just about to release) "Chapter Two" for this game... but, yeah, this game isn't going to be like what a lot of people feared it was going to be about or like... while it will certainly have some of the stuff in there, the "in your face" sex scenes of that stuff can be avoided if players want to and will still have something in there for those who wanted to skip it.

As I tried to tell people, while it is difficult, I certainly want the game to be inclusive to all players and also keep it balanced for everyone. ;) It's a juggling act, and a bit of work, but I think I'm up to the task and this storyline is going to get very, very interesting... because there is more going on in it than just William. ;)

Not into transformation games or futa sex. Too bad I liked this dev
Sorry to hear this, trumpthatbitch, but this isn't just a "transformation" or "futa" sex game... while there are elements of that in this game (which can be avoided if you want), the story doesn't really revolve around it fully... if you play "Chapter One" you'll see there is much, much more going on in there and "Chapter Two" is DEFINITELY going to show just how much! ;)

Best of luck Jack.
Don't try to dive in work immediately after, I know from experience that you will have to redo at least half later if you try to rush that. Take your time and recover first. Don't worry about us pervs :)
pavar , my friend, so good to hear from you!! Been a while and hope that you are doing well!!

Thanks for the well wishes and doing much better now that the surgery is out of the way and was successful. But don't worry, I am slowly getting back to my old self and still have been taking it easy... the wife and a certain wicked redheaded FAP won't let me overdo it or they will skin me alive. :D

Hoped you like the new release and will be hanging out with us in this new thread!! :giggle:

Tomorrow Jack will be singing " !"
ROFL Wyrme !!!! You had me singing that for the rest of Tuesday and right up until my surgery on Wednesday!! Still not peeing clearly yet, nor is the pain quite gone... but still getting much better and that has become my new hymn! :ROFLMAO:

There going to be animations forthis game? Would love it then :)
Valronn as DA22 answered, there are animations in this... but, you'd know that if you had seen for yourself and had taken a chance to play... :(

Thanks for the warm welcomes, and understanding. But I have to take some of that back ;)
As I noticed you offered a 1$ tier... Well, there I am. :) ( My first ever pledge to anyone or anything btw.)

And yeah, hope you get better soon!
I noticed and thank you so much, LexArma! In both your faith in us, our desire to try and help us achieve more for all of you and your well wishes towards my health. So glad to have you be a part of this with us, thank you! :)

Setting is awesome.
Glad that you liked it DERAX12345, hopefully, you'll feel the same and more as we continue to move forward and deeper into the story!! Thank you for giving our game a try and hope to keep seeing you around here in this thread! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Great to hear the opeation seems to have been succesfull and ur recovering from narcosis well. Good call to try to ween yourself off the pain med when possible, but the WHEN !!!!!!!! should be in caps, underlined and with !!!!!!! Have fun working since I know it is useless to tell you not to. Old dinosaurs do not have enough brains to change their habits :p ( ofc I am completely not guilty of that same thing :ROFLMAO: ) Just tell the wife for me she can use extreme measures if needed.
Yeah, I am a stubborn old goat too set in my ways!! :ROFLMAO:
We seem to be a bit alike in that matter and probably why we are such good friends!!

Glad to hear that they might've gotten to the root of your own troubles, my friend... hopefully, this can be the start of moving in the right direction for you as well... need you around, bud... our lovely FAP, Syrina, would be upset if you disappeared for a couple of months like you did last year!

I need someone on this forum besides just Wyrme to keep me in line!!! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No worries, I will be around to tease you back, even if might need a little time off once in a while and yeah good to finally know what is going on. Unfortunately no quick fixes available, besides Syrina is way to persistent and good in finding me to be able to disappear on her anyway. :p (No idea why but she seems to love the contents of my fridge, how does that woman stay so slender with what she eats? Do not wanna know your monthly food bill Jack. :p )

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No worries, I will be around to tease you back, even if might need a little time off once in a while and yeah good to finally know what is going on. Unfortunately no quick fixes available, besides Syrina is way to persistent and good in finding me to be able to disappear on her anyway. :p (No idea why but she seems to love the contents of my fridge, how does that woman stay so slender with what she eats? Do not wanna know your monthly food bill Jack. :p )
Yeah, there's never quick fixes to the damage that we do or have had done to ourselves... the kidney stones that I am getting now are the result of years of taking pain medication to deal with the pain and damage that I have of my spinal column being degenerative and breaking down, both from some strange disease and damage earned while in the military.

So yeah, I am paying now for the damage that I did and had done to myself 30 years ago... I am sure you will find, if you look closely at it, that the same is likely true for you and others who are experiencing health issues, as well.

So, if there are any younglings reading this, be attentive to your surroundings, yourselves and your bodies... we only get one turn on the merry-go-round of Life and the damage that you do to yourselves can fuck yourselves up to the point where you could get to be like me... having surgeries nearly every year and living nearly in constant pain... the path to your future starts TODAY so make sure it doesn't lead you to a pain filled one in your future travels!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Keep on feeding set-ups will ya :

Glad I could in some small way get 'the dinosaur' one step further from the impact site :p
Caught that, didja?
Lyrics that I had listened and jammed to 49 years ago, could crop up in something that I am working on today...

Lola was right, it IS It’s a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola. ;)

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Honestly not sure, not seen yet.

I know there are 3 choices with full female and sissy being 2 of them. Not sure on third.

It's not a transvestite though, that would fall under the sissy part as they just dress the part, the third has tits as well as dick so transgender would probably fit better.
ahem, Futa is not travestite nor sissy, futa is a woman who has both a dick and a vagina, sissy is an effeminate man.

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I think I can speak for everyone, on the Chapter Two will be late issue...
We can wait! (By this I just mean, take your time, dont rush back into it, you've just been through one of the most harrowing events you'll probably endure, give yourself time to bounce back)
Good to hear your feeling better, and good on ya for trying to get off the pills as soon as you can cope, they can be nasty. Weening off them is always best, evil barstiches that they are.

[Barstich = Kiwi term, derived from the two obvious words]

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ahem, I wasn't talking about futa's I was talking about the third option to turn him into. There is female, sissy and the third is just tits and dick no vagina so wouldn't be a futa.
Actually, for those interested, I edited the mesh to give William a vagina to go with the tits and dick, so... Futanari. The three options have been and will continue to be Female, Sissy and Futanari... not just a guy with bitch tits. ;) :devilish:

Reactions: DA22 and Regardie

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think I can speak for everyone, on the Chapter Two will be late issue...
We can wait! (By this I just mean, take your time, dont rush back into it, you've just been through one of the most harrowing events you'll probably endure, give yourself time to bounce back)
Good to hear your feeling better, and good on ya for trying to get off the pills as soon as you can cope, they can be nasty. Weening off them is always best, evil barstiches that they are.

[Barstich = Kiwi term, derived from the two obvious words]
Yeah, sadly will be late... I HAVE been working, just not doing the heavy stuff (like animation and writing right now), you should've seen some of my texts in Discord while I was... under heavy influence of drugs, it was amazing that Sierra3 and Epadder could make sense out of what I was trying to say. *sigh*

Though, I have been rendering and working, just on some stuff that needed to be done for additional game related stuff that will come out just after "Chapter Two" to help make things a little more interesting for everyone... but yeah, these past weeks have been brutal and wouldn't wish this crap on my worst enemy (hell, wouldn't even wish it on my ex-wife, so that is saying something!)...

I am pleased to report that I have cut down to one pill a day right now, still have plenty of discomfort till they take the stent out of me on Wednesday, but hoping that I can be fully off of them by then.

Oh and I've heard barstich before... not exactly sure where, could've been in one of the many shows that I watch that air across the pond... pretty sure it wasn't on Doctor Who, perhaps on one of the many others I watch, I am a dark, sarcastic humor sort of chap when it comes to comedy and don't get into the American sexual farting comedy that is rampant here. :D

Reactions: DA22 and Wyrme

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually, for those interested, I edited the mesh to give William a vagina to go with the tits and dick, so... Futanari. The three options have been and will continue to be Female, Sissy and Futanari... not just a guy with bitch tits. ;) :devilish:
Could have told me that before I started correcting people.

Now if you just tell me everything you have planned and full previews of everything I won't make that mistake again :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Now if you just tell me everything you have planned and full previews of everything I won't make that mistake again :D
just use the same disclaimer i tend to use, if i remember right and understood Jack correctly. Ofc you can always blame Jacks painkillers as well if you did not understand him correctly :p

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Honestly, Avaron1974, there was some concern if I could make William a futanari correctly and was worried that I would only be able to have her as a shemale, but, I was able to do some edit work to the mesh to the point where I am satisfied.

So, it's all good, dear... just blame me, I've been out of sorts for quite a bit and while now that didn't even really know there was any confusion about it.

Now, as for me telling you EVERYTHING that I have planned, in this twisted mind of mine, well... I suppose we could think of a few ways in which to make that happen, though... it would also make you an accessory to the crime; Sure you are up for that? ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
just use the same disclaimer i tend to use, if i remember right and understood Jack correctly. Ofc you can always blame Jacks painkillers as well if you did not understand him correctly :p
Damn... so that is how you've been doing it!

Man, I really need to get off of these painkillers!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Wyrme
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes