3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Big minus for not being able to adjust the volume in game. I really dislike games that force you to adjust your system volume.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

The Hands of Fate… - May 21, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First, I want to say sorry for not having our usual weekly update here last week… the ‘real job’ has been keeping me really busy over here as the E3 rapidly approaches and it has been ‘crunch time’ for the companies that I do work with, as they prepare for that convention.

However, that isn’t to say that I’ve been so busy that we’ve not been working on our own game… on the contrary, I’ve also been HARD AT WORK here working on getting “Chapter Two” of the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” done for all of you, while Epadder, Sierra3 and even our friend and fellow patron, Cùran, has been working on some additional tweaks and goodies for all of you!!

Karma ISN’T finished pulling together the individuals that she thinks she will need to combat against the potential danger that the Antichrist poses to the ‘Tapestry of Time’ and in “Chapter Two” you will meet the unlikeliest ‘hero’ she wants in her arsenal…

…although, as Newton predicted in his third law… ‘For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction’ and, in “Chapter Two”, you will also be introduced to one of the BIGGEST forces that will not only threatens the precious balance that Karma is trying to protect… but, also, the ONE THING that could cause the Antichrist to go NUCLEAR!!

Fans of “Wicked Choices: Book One” will finally be introduced to the leading human Antagonist of that series, as they plot to take EVERYTHING from the Antichrist… including his family!!

So, stay tuned and thanks for wonderful reception to our new game and hope all of you have a wonderful week!!

Talk soon,
~Jack
Looks like the cast from Dynasty Warriors :geek: Interesting looking characters though will definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Um... the options are broken into different sections. If you click Audio you will have these 4 sliders.

View attachment 322232
My bad, didn't notice the 'tabs' across the top. Maybe they could use a brighter color to make them easier to notice.
I found the tabs with no problem. With the color they are currently. You probably just didnt look well enough. I could be wrong but more then likely i am not.

Now on to the game. I played the first one which i didnt get to finish cause my HD went out on me at one point and i just havnt had the time to play it again from the start. So i know some of the back story for this one. And i have to say i am going to like this one way more then i thought i was going to when i first heard about it. So thank you for changing my opinion on that ASLPro3D. Now to go back and play Book 1 til finish.

Should I play the other game before playing this one, or does it even matter?
If you want to know the back story better i would say yes. Zontany

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Best of luck Jack.
Don't try to dive in work immediately after, I know from experience that you will have to redo at least half later if you try to rush that. Take your time and recover first. Don't worry about us pervs :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Welcome to the fold, LexArma!!!

Don't worry, we understand that not everyone has the ability to provide money to support us, but there are other ways that you CAN support us!! Be sure to tell your friends, people you know and talk to that might be interested, about our game... ;) More people who know and follow us, the bigger we'll get and the more stuff we can release to everyone! :D

Thanks for the kind words and, again, welcome to the fold!
Thanks for the warm welcomes, and understanding. But I have to take some of that back ;)
As I noticed you offered a 1$ tier... Well, there I am. :) ( My first ever pledge to anyone or anything btw.)

And yeah, hope you get better soon!

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just wanted to let you all know that I am back home and the surgery went well. Need to go lay down and rest for a bit, but still wanted to let you all know that I am OK and 3 kidney stones lighter! :) Talk soon and, again, thank you for all of the well wishes, support, prayers and good vibes!! :giggle: Now, need to get off the computer and lay down or the wife will murder me!! :LOL:

Thanks again!!
~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just wanted to let you all know that I am back home and the surgery went well. Need to go lay down and rest for a bit, but still wanted to let you all know that I am OK and 3 kidney stones lighter! :) Talk soon and, again, thank you for all of the well wishes, support, prayers and good vibes!! :giggle: Now, need to get off the computer and lay down or the wife will murder me!! :LOL:

Thanks again!!
~Jack
Gogogo Wife:) Good to hear you feel reasonably well and lost some weight. :p

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
so it's transformation right? since I don't think gender bender tag should be added, at least transformation could be added.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so it's transformation right? since I don't think gender bender tag should be added, at least transformation could be added.
It is possible transformation, If I remember correct the three options are turning William into a futa, fully into a woman or a sissy. Still keep in mind though William will be a main character in the game, he is not the MC nor the only main character. The MC of the game will be the agent of Karma that will decide on situations that decide how the game develops and that agent is us the players.

Reactions: fey-arts

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Gogogo Wife:) Good to hear you feel reasonably well and lost some weight. :p
Feeling much, much better today... I would put myself at about 60-65% better than I've been since May 25th. Still have a fair bit of soreness in the flank and groin area, but at least it no longer feels like someone's been using my nut-sack like a piñata or boxing speedbag! :LOL:

100% agree, however, there may be slightly more efficient weigh control options. Going under the knife of a couple grams, hmmm. :p
Yeah, doesn't seem like a fair tradeoff, should've asked if I could've gotten a tummy tuck while I was in there. :ROFLMAO:

Well, since I am not hurting as much today, going to see how long I can go without taking the pain killers, try and ween myself off of the damn things and try working up to getting a little more work done today.

Fingers crossed, because I REALLY want to get "Chapter Two" done and out to everyone... but, yeah, "Chapter Two" is definitely going to be late. :(

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes