3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I like the intro so far. As someone who loves to dig out where the characters originate from, a thousands possibilities swirl in my mind. The personification of Karma now, is throwing me a slight curve ball. I guess Jainism is off as an origin, so it's either hinduism or buddism (unless we go for Tamil), but none of those elevate karma as a goddess, they just consider it a force, or more precisely a concept of action. I guess that the character could be the personification of karmaphala, but I am struggling to connect her with the Fates. Btw, Moirai, Norns or Parcae? Can't wait to see the rest... Once again well done Jack.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, I finally got around to playing this and I have to say this is not what I was expecting. :) This is an interesting and intriguing opening- as opposed to just getting into "action" and on with William's (well-deserved and long overdue) punishment, we get to see how it's all being set into motion. Tbth, I didn't know/realize that there was going to be this world building and behind-the-scenes with the various factions. There's much more at stake than retribution, it would seem. For as short as it was, it was a fantastic introduction and I cannot wait to see what happens next with Ragnarokina (I can't type those Norse characters) talking to the Odin-bum and what part they're all going to play in the story. If Wicked Choices in anything to go off of- we're in for a wild ride and in Jack's capable hands it's going to be a whole Hell of a lot of fun! (Fun being relative to gameplay- not the punishment(s) that are in store for William.) Lol

Truly looking to beyond forward to the next update. :)

Too bad there won't be any Syrina... :(

Oops, almost forgot to mention- the new characters look absolutely stunning! I, also, wasn't aware that there going to be "report cards" at the end of the game. ;)

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I like both games and first of all I love the story my only problem is when I will read it rofl ... yes it the same as someone mentioned it already... I have wrote my first book in 2 years and the others will read it the best case in a week but that means some prefer a good story and how it will continue rather than just looking for the sex or which sex lol ...
I do recommend them for all as the stories and the games are great so feel free to experiment and you have nothing to loose :)

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry it took me a bit to reply everyone, had a service and memorial for a soldier friend of mine that recently passed and I wasn't able to be on much yesterday.

@pavar "HISlaH, qa'vIn puS!" Glad to hear that you liked the intro!! I would lean a bit closer to Hinduism due to the Mehendi/Henna markings on the goddess... as for her ties to the Three Fates, more of that will be revealed as the story rolls along. ;)

@ 000000 next year... tbth... I'd prefer sooner, but kind of stuck at the current projection of time, as support (though nice) doesn't allow for as much time to be spent on the games as I would like to... trust me, there is nothing I would rather do than just do my own stories and games, but... right now, can't do that and still keep a roof over mine and the wife's heads. :(

@Safetydummy for me, world-building is essential for any really good story you want to tell and I felt that the most important faction (humans) wasn't really being displayed in the first/main story... to me, it would make sense that there are those who would have their own set of plans or goals for the Antichrist, some wanting to kill him before gaining too much power and some who would want to try and manipulate the Antichrist for their own goals.

For me, I want to show all the faces of those that would seek to kill/support/punish/use and or manipulate YOU (the Antichrist) from all three sides... I think, with the news, media and such, there are some that could very easily just write off humanity when it comes to the choice of who to STAND WITH and SAVE when the "big war" begins... I am hoping with this little addition to the story, that some of those players may see some that are "worth saving" or "standing by and protecting" to sway them... or at least give them some pause for concern. ;)

Why thank you, @Chicken123!! Hope you'll be sticking around for a while then!! :D

Thank you @Brother Lui !! :)

Oct 9, 2017
@ASLPro3D Np ;)(y).. as long you know how to split your time and doesn't matter people like us will w8 cause we know that in the near future it will happened sooner or later xD!!!!!!!!!! so keep up the amazing work!!

Gilgarth

Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm... sorry to hear you are having trouble. :confused:

If making sure your settings are correct and you are allowing apps from unknown sources, it's under the Security section of your Settings menu.

If that doesn't fix the issue, would you please post the make and model of the phone/tablet you're trying to install the game on.

I'll look into why it may not be working. :unsure:
Thanks, it looks like it was on my end, usually I download through chrome, but I've recently been using a more secure browser to "explore" the internet. My phone didn't allow installation of apps fromthat browser.

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks, it looks like it was on my end, usually I download through chrome, but I've recently been using a more secure browser to "explore" the internet. My phone didn't allow installation of apps fromthat browser.
It's good to hear that you got it working and, hopefully, you enjoyed it!! Thanks for letting us know what the problem was, in the event that someone else experiences it as well!!

Reactions: DA22

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played the first one and to me wilting William already looked gay to me. At the end of the first one it was shown that if you picked futa that they were changed to a hermaphrodite as they yelled I have breasts I have a dick and I have a vagina but reading the comments here made me just pick the female option to change them to instead of a trans.

Looking forward to see where this one goes.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
One question @ASLPro3D : i try to connet to your Discord server , because i like to have some more news about your game , but it arrived the message when i tried the link , that the invite is invalid...

Maybe only your Triers can directly connect to your channel ?

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
One question @ASLPro3D : i try to connet to your Discord server , because i like to have some more news about your game , but it arrived the message when i tried the link , that the invite is invalid...

Maybe only your Triers can directly connect to your channel ?
Probably exceeded the relatively limited amount of uses on the old one... (they only allow 100 uses at a time with the darn link) so here is a new and updated the frontpage with it as well... thanks for the heads up!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes