3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so the save file from the first game do we need to add it or something or the game read my appdata from the file and knowwhat i pick for book 1 of this game

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
so the save file from the first game do we need to add it or something or the game read my appdata from the file and knowwhat i pick for book 1 of this game
No the save from the first game will be combined with the save from this game for the actual main game of Adventures of a Changed Boy when it comes out. :giggle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
what happened with the book 2? or the continued story of book 1?
We felt that it would make better sense to try new ideas and programs using a side-arc story, rather than on the main story... plus, everyone who played the first game knows about the motivations of the Demonothans and the Angelions, it was time to introduce the 3rd faction that also has motivations... Humans.

To make the best decision of whom to save, it is good to know a bit about your adversaries/allies before making a decision. ;)

Reactions: Rexaureus and DA22

Gilgarth

Nov 17, 2018
Depends on your unit and the CPU... as I understand it, there are some tablets and phones that have a different CPU and requires a non "arm" version... my suggestion would be to try the "arm" version first and if your tablet/phone/unit refuses to run it after install (or fails on install) download and install the "x86_64" version.
I've tried both and they haven't worked yet

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
yeah was sad about that aswell. never understood why people put futa tags when there is none in the game. it might be planned, but that's it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The "Arm" version worked fine on my Kindle Fire... you need to make sure in your Android settings to allow an "unknown author's" app to install on your device, or it won't work. Please be sure to check your settings...

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
bruuuh
no futa in this game
not even something behind the dress
yeah was sad about that aswell. never understood why people put futa tags when there is none in the game. it might be planned, but that's it.
I wasn't the one who set up this thread, but there will CERTAINLY be Futa in the game... as well as, Transgender, Sissy, Traps and Transformation, just need to be a bit patient for the story to start... some people who play are old and can't handle surprise packages! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Gosh I need to find the time to finally play it. Do I need the safe of Book 1 for this? Because I have to replay Book1 first. I lost a lot of my saves for my games...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Gosh I need to find the time to finally play it. Do I need the safe of Book 1 for this? Because I have to replay Book1 first. I lost a lot of my saves for my games...
No, the save from "Wicked Choices: Book One" isn't required for the Prologue, but will be required (with the saves from the Prologue) for the Main Game. So you are safe and don't have to replay yet. ;)

Reactions: DA22 and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No, the save from "Wicked Choices: Book One" isn't required for the Prologue, but will be required (with the saves from the Prologue) for the Main Game. So you are safe and don't have to replay yet. ;)
Awsome! That means I can actually play it maybe today :D

• Love
Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Hmmm... sorry to hear you are having trouble. :confused:

If making sure your settings are correct and you are allowing apps from unknown sources, it's under the Security section of your Settings menu.

If that doesn't fix the issue, would you please post the make and model of the phone/tablet you're trying to install the game on.

I'll look into why it may not be working. :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes