3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TempoStrom

Nov 14, 2018
Still don;t wanna break him, I think there will be uses for the main games MC plus I want Claire to have a kind of redemption and not break her further.
I wanted to go in other direction and punish her further for deceiving MC. A bit sad that it wasn't the case, but in general I can understand why authors didn't go that way. Still, would be nice to have that option...

Reactions: ASLPro3D
D

Deleted member 59977

@ASLPro3D Do you have a rough estimate as to how many updates will the prologue and the main game will have? I want wicked choices book 2 lol

• Thinking Face

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So i have to make the wicked choice to play Ren'py and have less content (goodies) or to play RPGM, go completly mad, but have more content? :unsure: I suppose i'll keep my (in)sanity then. :ROFLMAO:

I simply hope this will be as good as the first one, then i'll be happy. ;)

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@ASLPro3D Just a heads up you don't need the Linux package the package you have as Windows is actually the PC release that contains both Linux and Windows. In case you want to save some time uploading.
Thanks for the heads up :).

I usually only build the first one, didn't realize it actually worked on both Windows and Linux. :LOL:

Also if anyone has any requests for things to be able to adjust in the preferences, just @ me and if I'm able to I will add it in for Chapter Two. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Which one is the best android link to download?
Depends on your unit and the CPU... as I understand it, there are some tablets and phones that have a different CPU and requires a non "arm" version... my suggestion would be to try the "arm" version first and if your tablet/phone/unit refuses to run it after install (or fails on install) download and install the "x86_64" version.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D Do you have a rough estimate as to how many updates will the prologue and the main game will have? I want wicked choices book 2 lol
Current breakdowns show 6-7 Chapters of the Prologue... the Main game, unknown at this time, as I am focused on the stories for the Prologue till locations and maps have been built for the RPGM...

Reactions: Safetydummy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is playing as the Futa/Trans obligatory?
You don't play as that character, you play as an agent of Karma, female protag.

The futa/trans has 3 options but starts as a boy, this is his punishment for the raping of his sister in the main game. You can turn him sissy, full female or trans.

Your job is just to influence the decisions they make.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I don't understand why the need of the Japanese text if Namiko can speak english, sure most won't notice it but to me while not a master at the language, I can say in the Namiko and Karma's scene in the beginning that was not how Japanese would speak.

Even from the simplest thing like the use of pronouns which in this case it was overly used like in English language, while in Japanese language we do not actually need to say, "I" (私) or "you" (あなた) all the time.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't understand why the need of the Japanese text if Namiko can speak english, sure most won't notice it but to me while not a master at the language, I can say in the Namiko and Karma's scene in the beginning that was not how Japanese would speak.

Even from the simplest thing like the use of pronouns which in this case it was overly used like in English language, while in Japanese language we do not actually need to say, "I" (私) or "you" (あなた) all the time.
In the literary sense it is called: setting the scene... it helps to establish the characters and while it may not have been one hundred percent perfect, being a Gaijin, I thought I had done somewhat well... if even I used a bit of English pronouns and slang.

It got the point across and helped establish the character and drive the story, while not perfect, it did it's job.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cheating avoidable¿? is cheating on the mc or the mc cheating?¿
Cheating will be avoidable (just like in real life) that if you don't want someone to sleep (i.e.: not have sex) with someone else, you can choose to keep them from having sex with others...

...however, on a side note, being that this is an EROTIC game, it kind of doesn't make much sense to play an adult game and not get the person laid. :ROFLMAO:

My suggestion is play the game, if you don't like the game or if there is content in it that makes you upset or feel queasy then don't play it... simple as that.

As the writer, I don't know what your tolerance is... only YOU can determine if it is in your 'comfort level' or not.

Personally, I don't understand why guys think it is okay to fuck around on those that they are supposed to love or are married to, but it's NOT okay for their girlfriend/wife to do the same...

In my opinion: What's good for the Gander should also be good for the Goose as well... and vice-versa.

Apr 23, 2017
What do you mean stop? You mean stop creating the game?
heh... not going to happen... hey, but thanks for playing!
I like this one and previous one too. But early access and 0.10101 is a bad policy, instantly causing a bad reaction and first impression. Just mentioning. Looking forward for next update and content.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
I like this one and previous one too. But early access and 0.10101 is a bad policy, instantly causing a bad reaction and first impression. Just mentioning. Looking forward for next update and content.
All games released on Patreon are essentially in an early access model... :unsure:

Otherwise they wouldn't have the funding to be produced. ;)

As for the version number... I'm going to be honest they're very arbitrary these days... someone might decide to call something v1.0 that has 5 minutes of content if your a slow reader.

The important thing everyone should know is the current version of the Prologue contains all of Chapter 1, and future releases will have more Chapters for you to play. :)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes