3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Guess you may want to play our previous game (which doesn't have sound and animation like this one does) if you want to know... though, you will also learn about it as this game continues. ;)
Hope it also has futa/trans stuff in it.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good to hear there's a ren'py version planned.
If you want to make an rpgm game, that's your decision to make, but I mostly don't even try those any more, because they are all so tedious to play (there are some excemptions, but those are really rare), so I'm really glad ren'py remains an option.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This mean it will became pure magical being and should be played so (like protective wards&charms working on it and so on). Because for human being it's impossible... well, by design :) (male hormones suppress female ones and vica versa).
While this idea, as in idea, is interesting but as an expectation/rule is just silly.

• Love

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
While this idea, as in idea, is interesting but as an expectation/rule is just silly.
I don't agree with them about the hormones (or in our game's case WHORE MOANS) thingie, as we know that hormones can be altered and changed chemically and with science (no magic needed)... what I DO agree with is that his alteration was magically done and will be played as such... ;)

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Namiko is cute and the game is already fun to play. I can already imagine tailoring these characters to what I want them to be.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Think after this long I may have to replay the first one in order to reaffirm just how much this jackass needs to suffer in this game.

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
The first game does have futa in it... avoidable, but is in the game. ;)
Actually it's quite important information, that IMHO should be mention in OP.

For example - I'm myself have no problem with futa content while it's avoidable, and I'm 100% not last man on the Earth :) Unpleasant surprise to be honest.

UPD: to avoid excess posting.

as we know that hormones can be altered and changed chemically
On magic level of science. ;) One of usage of hormones is to be catalyst for specific reaction and AFAIK we still don't have theory for catalytic reactions so it will be done via trial and errors.
Anything with such massive changes in hormonal system will be at best sub-human and more like other species. Cross-species pregnancy is mostly fictional idea (in reality it sometimes possible but results are sterile in most cases).
Plus there will be some side effects like increased food consumption, inhumane path of thought as gender-based hormones affect our brain too (positive for a game:)), additional glands (to keep excess of man hormones in penis and female in breasts&rest) and very possible additional circulatory system with second heart :)
Main part of problem is reproductive system, futa without it (with just "artificial" vagina) is much much easier to make (still not without problem if you want large breasts).

Sorry for this boring real life stuff (c) :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now this is just great!
Good luck with the development!
Thank you so much, Chel! :)

Namiko is cute and the game is already fun to play. I can already imagine tailoring these characters to what I want them to be.
Oh there will be MUCH FUN to be had!! :giggle:

Think after this long I may have to replay the first one in order to reaffirm just how much this jackass needs to suffer in this game.
Lots... he will need LOTS of suffering... in some of the most erotic and most fitting of ways possible! :LOL:

Reactions: Pole Star

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Actually it's quite important information, that IMHO should be mention in OP.

For example - I'm myself have no problem with futa content while it's avoidable, and I'm 100% not last man on the Earth :) Unpleasant surprise to be honest.

UPD: to avoid excess posting.
Um... it is, that is what tags are for... ;) Now if people can't bother to read the tags, then whose fault is it? :unsure:

On magic level of science. ;) One of usage of hormones is to be catalyst for specific reaction and AFAIK we still don't have theory for catalytic reactions so it will be done via trial and errors.
Anything with such massive changes in hormonal system will be at best sub-human and more like other species. Cross-species pregnancy is mostly fictional idea (in reality it sometimes possible but results are sterile in most cases).
Plus there will be some side effects like increased food consumption, inhumane path of thought as gender-based hormones affect our brain too (positive for a game:)), additional glands (to keep excess of man hormones in penis and female in breasts&rest) and very possible additional circulatory system with second heart :)
Main part of problem is reproductive system, futa without it (with just "artificial" vagina) is much much easier to make (still not without problem if you want large breasts).

Sorry for this boring real life stuff (c) :)
What?

Perhaps, I am just tired, but all of this sounds like Klingon to me... sorry...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Front Page has been edited to add the Android Versions for download!!!
Thanks @Epadder for working overtime to get those out to everyone!!

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Hummm, is he going to add rape in this game too and get away with it? I don't play any of his games since he did, not my thing :(

What do you mean with "get away with it"? Its not illegal and there are lots of games with rape here and i love it. Also i have to add the game had so many more fantastic scenes besides rape, if you are really throwing away all of them just cause you dont like one of the many fetishes you are missing out.

• Love

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What do you mean with "get away with it"? Its not illegal and there are lots of games with rape here and i love it. Also i have to add the game had so many more fantastic scenes besides rape, if you are really throwing away all of them just cause you dont like one of the many fetishes you are missing out.
Well said and thank you @Xpl0it!!!

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well, the long awaited followup....
Just a few words...
It's a short introduction, but at the start it seems to be another great story.
Nice to see animations. And the graphics seems of good quality again... However, in some scenes the shadows seem to be a bit much.... For instance in the bathing scene the boss lady seem to have sharp shadows.... Might be a bit nitpicking, but I compare with book one... and not against other games. Or maybe I'm just to spoiled ...
still. looking forwards very much to any updates...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, the long awaited followup....
Just a few words...
It's a short introduction, but at the start it seems to be another great story.
Nice to see animations. And the graphics seems of good quality again... However, in some scenes the shadows seem to be a bit much.... For instance in the bathing scene the boss lady seem to have sharp shadows.... Might be a bit nitpicking, but I compare with book one... and not against other games. Or maybe I'm just to spoiled ...
still. looking forwards very much to any updates...
Thanks for the feedback, my friend!! Appreciate it greatly and will work on those things! :)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes