"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Indeed most important by far, but no extra money stresses would help and glad as well for you she had the insurance.

(LOL and then me complaining I have to pay about EUR 200 a month besides the employers part for my health insurance and then have about a max of EUR 500 of extra costs on a yearly basis for things like surgery and medicines and hospital care).
Yeah, don't need more bills right now!! :D

But, yup, would rather pay what you pay... having only a EUR 500 deductible is nice, ours is $1000.00 USD each... which we most certainly used this year! :ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
wc_remastered02.png

UPDATE: Heading into the Home Stretch – December 16, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I am quite pleased to report that things have been going well and that I am about 98% finished with having Phase Two of the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” complete!

As a refresher for those that may not remember or for those who’ve missed recent posts, the additional content being added to the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” was being done in THREE (3) Phases…

PHASE ONE would feature a LARGE scene that takes place between Claire Crawford-Davies and Paige Preston, as well as, one with Paige Preston and you, the Antichrist.

PHASE TWO would feature another LARGE scene with this one divided into one of THREE choices for you to make of which would be of you, the Antichrist with either…
  • 1.) Terri Preston
  • 2.) Michelle Preston
  • 3.) Syrina the Demonothan Princess
PHASE THREE would feature another LARGE scene with this one being divided into one of THREE choices for you to make, this time as Princess Lynara the Angelion Princess with either…
  • 1.) The Archdemon Jamima (futa)
  • 2.) Ludvich the monk (male)
  • 3.) Or with both Jamima and Ludvich (female/futa/male action)
As I said, I am now 98% finished with PHASE TWO and sort of got a little hung up on last section of it which is Michelle Preston, because that scene involves “blackmail” and “manipulation” and to be done right couldn’t be rushed… it had to be built up in dialogue scenes so that your character, the Antichrist, could twist and manipulate her into doing your bidding.

The GOOD NEWS is that scene should be fully done either later today or early tomorrow at the latest, which means I can immediately jump into doing PHASE THREE which I hope that I can complete the scenes of you directing and corrupting Princess Lynara by allowing her to give into and exploring some of her curiosity (if you should so decide) in (hopefully) TWO WEEKS time!

Once PHASE TWO is complete, either today or early tomorrow, Epadder will inject it into the section of the game that it needs to go into and create the pathing for it, while Sierra3 will do edits and grammar checks and then add the music and sound, then we will send it out 6 testers that we are using to make sure everything works right and there are no bugs.

Then, hopefully, in TWO WEEKS, we will be able to do the same with PHASE THREE, make sure everything is BUG TESTED COMPLETELY and everything work right and then we will release it to all of you!!

So far the testers are QUITE PLEASED with the PHASE ONE addition and all of the other bells and whistles that we’ve added into the game and we can’t wait till all of you have gotten your hands on it, play it and let us know what you think… even I am blown away by our progress and how it looks!

In regard to the wife, she is doing much, much better and she has a doctor’s appointment tomorrow at 10am and she plans to request, from the doctor, that she be able to return to work to finish out the year and do half days while at work to not overtax or push herself too much.

Which is good news, because that not only shows me that she is feeling much better and is a little more like herself, but that will also give 4-5 hours a day here without any distractions, meaning I can be much more productive than I have been as of late!

So, yeah, really quite pleased with how things have been going around here and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they continue to do so!!!

Well, I best get back to work and want to thank ALL OF YOU for your incredible patience, your continued interest and your wonderful support! I REALLY CAN’T WAIT till you see what we’ve done!!!

Thanks,
~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: Heading into the Home Stretch – December 16, 2019

I am quite pleased to report that things have been going well and that I am about 98% finished with having Phase Two of the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” complete!

As a refresher for those that may not remember or for those who’ve missed recent posts, the additional content being added to the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” was being done in THREE (3) Phases…

PHASE ONE would feature a LARGE scene that takes place between Claire Crawford-Davies and Paige Preston, as well as, one with Paige Preston and you, the Antichrist.

PHASE TWO would feature another LARGE scene with this one divided into one of THREE choices for you to make of which would be of you, the Antichrist with either…
  • 1.) Terri Preston
  • 2.) Michelle Preston
  • 3.) Syrina the Demonothan Princess
PHASE THREE would feature another LARGE scene with this one being divided into one of THREE choices for you to make, this time as Princess Lynara the Angelion Princess with either…
  • 1.) The Archdemon Jamima (futa)
  • 2.) Ludvich the monk (male)
  • 3.) Or with both Jamima and Ludvich (female/futa/male action)
As I said, I am now 98% finished with PHASE TWO and sort of got a little hung up on last section of it which is Michelle Preston, because that scene involves “blackmail” and “manipulation” and to be done right couldn’t be rushed… it had to be built up in dialogue scenes so that your character, the Antichrist, could twist and manipulate her into doing your bidding.

The GOOD NEWS is that scene should be fully done either later today or early tomorrow at the latest, which means I can immediately jump into doing PHASE THREE which I hope that I can complete the scenes of you directing and corrupting Princess Lynara by allowing her to give into and exploring some of her curiosity (if you should so decide) in (hopefully) TWO WEEKS time!

Once PHASE TWO is complete, either today or early tomorrow, Epadder will inject it into the section of the game that it needs to go into and create the pathing for it, while Sierra3 will do edits and grammar checks and then add the music and sound, then we will send it out 6 testers that we are using to make sure everything works right and there are no bugs.

Then, hopefully, in TWO WEEKS, we will be able to do the same with PHASE THREE, make sure everything is BUG TESTED COMPLETELY and everything work right and then we will release it to all of you!!

So far the testers are QUITE PLEASED with the PHASE ONE addition and all of the other bells and whistles that we’ve added into the game and we can’t wait till all of you have gotten your hands on it, play it and let us know what you think… even I am blown away by our progress and how it looks!

In regard to the wife, she is doing much, much better and she has a doctor’s appointment tomorrow at 10am and she plans to request, from the doctor, that she be able to return to work to finish out the year and do half days while at work to not overtax or push herself too much.

Which is good news, because that not only shows me that she is feeling much better and is a little more like herself, but that will also give 4-5 hours a day here without any distractions, meaning I can be much more productive than I have been as of late!

So, yeah, really quite pleased with how things have been going around here and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they continue to do so!!!

Well, I best get back to work and want to thank ALL OF YOU for your incredible patience, your continued interest and your wonderful support! I REALLY CAN’T WAIT till you see what we’ve done!!!

Thanks,
~Jack
Sounds good and make sure to also have a good holiday season with the Missus. You know you both have deserved that. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds good and make sure to also have a good holiday season with the Missus. You know you both have deserved that. :)
I will, for sure, be spending Christmas Day with the wife's family (it is an ALL DAY event with them), but aside from that, I plan to work and spend my usual evenings with the wife as I always do! So, won't completely use the entire time working myself into an early grave. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt04_ex_050c.png

(copied for my PM’s on Patreon and added a current render here that I just finished for all of you to see!)

--- Okay, I received a couple of PM’s both here and on Patreon, including a DM on Discord, so I figured I would just reply here publicly as many of our supporters are from here anyhow and keeps me from the Patreon ban hammer! ---

I am thankful for the questions privately, rather than under the current update, as I really want to stay as far below the radar as possible with Patreon.

That said, allow me to answer your questions:

PHASE ONE ended up being around 356 renders between the story and side-images, I can’t tell you exactly how many words it ended up being, as all three PHASES have been written on one large Word Document which is somewhere between 20,000 to 25,000 extra words being added into the game throughout all of the phases.

PHASE TWO, at present, is currently around 244 renders with also a small animation clip involving a miniature Syrina (FAP)… it might end up being a little more, depending on when I think the scene with Michelle is completely finished.

I DO NOT know how many renders PHASE THREE will be yet… I haven’t even started it yet, so… sorry I can’t give you an answer to that, but if the pattern still holds, I suppose you can refer to the two phases above for a general idea.

In regard to content… sorry, not going to tell you the story to the added scenes here, you are going to just have to wait for the game and play it yourself.

What I can tell you is YES… it will have incest and references to incest in it…

Let me kind of try and break it down for you to just make this easier on myself and to keep from ruining the story.

PHASE ONE:

1.) Claire and Paige (lesbian/cousin incest)
2.) Paige and, you, the Antichrist (incest)

PHASE TWO:

1.) Miniature Syrina (m/f, molestation)
2.) Your wife Terri (m/f, domination & forced sex)
3.) Michelle (incest, blackmail & manipulation, references of bestiality)
4.) Human-sized Syrina (m/f, romance)

PHASE THREE (as Princess Lynara):

1.) Ludvich (m/f, oral)
2.) Archdemon Jamima (f/futa, oral)
3.) Ludvich and Archdemon Jamima (f/m/futa, double blowjob)

In answer to your question/concern… NO, Princess Lynara will NOT lose her virginity to ANYONE before meeting the Antichrist (which will happen in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”)! Once she meets the Antichrist, you can decide whether or not she will have sex and lose her virginity to him or not… if not, you can also find others that may be willing to take the Princess’ virginity.

And, no… sorry, Syrina is NOT a virgin, so you won’t be able to claim HER cherry… but, if you desire, you can hump like bunny rabbits all you want in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”

Hope that answers your questions some, but now I really need to get back to work here so I can get this stuff finished and out to all of you. *wink*

Thank you, for being and remaining a patron/supporter… I definitely understand how tight money can be around this time of year and appreciate you continuing to support us!

Happy Holidays,
~Jack

Haast

Mar 19, 2018

(copied for my PM’s on Patreon and added a current render here that I just finished for all of you to see!)

--- Okay, I received a couple of PM’s both here and on Patreon, including a DM on Discord, so I figured I would just reply here publicly as many of our supporters are from here anyhow and keeps me from the Patreon ban hammer! ---

I am thankful for the questions privately, rather than under the current update, as I really want to stay as far below the radar as possible with Patreon.

That said, allow me to answer your questions:

PHASE ONE ended up being around 356 renders between the story and side-images, I can’t tell you exactly how many words it ended up being, as all three PHASES have been written on one large Word Document which is somewhere between 20,000 to 25,000 extra words being added into the game throughout all of the phases.

PHASE TWO, at present, is currently around 244 renders with also a small animation clip involving a miniature Syrina (FAP)… it might end up being a little more, depending on when I think the scene with Michelle is completely finished.

I DO NOT know how many renders PHASE THREE will be yet… I haven’t even started it yet, so… sorry I can’t give you an answer to that, but if the pattern still holds, I suppose you can refer to the two phases above for a general idea.

In regard to content… sorry, not going to tell you the story to the added scenes here, you are going to just have to wait for the game and play it yourself.

What I can tell you is YES… it will have incest and references to incest in it…

Let me kind of try and break it down for you to just make this easier on myself and to keep from ruining the story.

PHASE ONE:

1.) Claire and Paige (lesbian/cousin incest)
2.) Paige and, you, the Antichrist (incest)

PHASE TWO:

1.) Miniature Syrina (m/f, molestation)
2.) Your wife Terri (m/f, domination & forced sex)
3.) Michelle (incest, blackmail & manipulation, references of bestiality)
4.) Human-sized Syrina (m/f, romance)

PHASE THREE (as Princess Lynara):

1.) Ludvich (m/f, oral)
2.) Archdemon Jamima (f/futa, oral)
3.) Ludvich and Archdemon Jamima (f/m/futa, double blowjob)

In answer to your question/concern… NO, Princess Lynara will NOT lose her virginity to ANYONE before meeting the Antichrist (which will happen in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”)! Once she meets the Antichrist, you can decide whether or not she will have sex and lose her virginity to him or not… if not, you can also find others that may be willing to take the Princess’ virginity.

And, no… sorry, Syrina is NOT a virgin, so you won’t be able to claim HER cherry… but, if you desire, you can hump like bunny rabbits all you want in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”

Hope that answers your questions some, but now I really need to get back to work here so I can get this stuff finished and out to all of you. *wink*

Thank you, for being and remaining a patron/supporter… I definitely understand how tight money can be around this time of year and appreciate you continuing to support us!

Happy Holidays,
~Jack
In those Phases do you only get one of the options or is there a chance the Antichrist takes advantange of more than one option?

Also in Phase three do those three options mean there isnt a chance that she does like in the Original Release and choose to watch or go to her room and play with her guardian?

OK, Damn sorry adding more questions, sorry for that.

Back to the Important stuff, have a great Solstice (aka Xmas)

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey Haast, how are you doing bud and a wonderful Winter Solstice to you!!!

In answer to your questions...

In Phase Two and Phase Three you have to pick and choose from one of the three branches... the Antichrist doesn't get to take advantage of the situation and do more than one... sorry.

Likewise, Princess Lynara only gets to select and experience one of the three choices... her route is not quite as straight forward as the Antichrist's is, so she can choose to 'back out' if she desires to do so... but when it is done, it is done.

Like in life, we can't always have what we want and sometimes have to make decisions of what we want more... so to will it be in our games and in the new additional content.... unlike life, however, in our game... well... you can always replay it. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
618142039_750x422.jpg

UPDATE: Happy Holidays & PHASE THREE has BEGUN!! – December 22, 2019
(sort of as Posted on our Patreon Page, except with the sneak peeks included!)

Hello Everyone!!

I just wanted to provide to you a very WARM and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from ALL of us here at ASLPro3D and to provide you with an update as to everything that we’ve been up to!!

PHASE TWO of the game took a slight bit longer for me to complete than originally planned, but I was able to finish it and got it out to Sierra3 and Epadder on Friday… Michelle’s scene ended up being far larger than 10-14 images that I had anticipated (ended up being 35-36 images, just for Michelle’s part) but, as I said, that has gone out to Sierra3 and Epadder, Sierra3 edited the Twine text file… fixing the spelling and grammar for Epadder to put into the game.

Which means, the game will be going out to the Beta Testers that we have some time tonight or tomorrow.

While they are testing it, Sierra3 and Epadder will be running through it and adding the music and sounds for that section, while I continue the work that I started on PHASE THREE this weekend… I will, also, be posting a little sneak peek of the start of the PHASE THREE work for the patrons behind the paywall, as I can’t post it publicly due to NUDITY and SEX… so look for that post from me shortly.

In regard to the wife, she finished her first partial week of half days at work on Friday, with only minor issues and pain… and has helped us to get ready for the holidays while I’ve been working, by doing most of our holiday shopping (THANK GOD FOR AMAZON!) and wrapping of the gifts.

We both (the wife and I) will be taking a short break this afternoon to go and see the new “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” with her family and the 501st legion (ONE DAY I WILL finish my Scout Trooper armor) that I am friends with… so, I’ll try to get photos of me with the group.

But… you can expect me to spend tomorrow and Christmas Eve working on PHASE THREE and trying to get that done, so we can present the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” in all of its wonderful glory and splendor to you just after the first of January!!

Then, it is a quick hop to finish “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”, get that out to you in February and I should then be back on track and producing for all of you!!

Okay… that about sums everything up around here… hope that you ALL have a wonderful and SAFE holiday, look forward to the goodies that we’ll bring to you and thank you again for all of your support and patience this year, the wife and I (and the others) REALLY appreciate it and can’t wait to blow all of you away with the work we’ve been doing!!

Happy Holidays!

~Jack, the wife, Epadder & Sierra3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Joyeux Noel, Yule tidings, Feliz Navidad, and forget it. To damn many to keep straight, Happiest Holy days to everyone.
Looks and sounds great Jack. Big hugs for da mama(though should go lightly still). Much love to the team.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Joyeux Noel, Yule tidings, Feliz Navidad, and forget it. To damn many to keep straight, Happiest Holy days to everyone.
Looks and sounds great Jack. Big hugs for da mama(though should go lightly still). Much love to the team.
Thanks bud!! :) To you and yours as well!

Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Have a good holiday season for you and yours and all here. Do remember to have fun and do not fret when you find out phase three also needs more renders as you anticipated. :p
A good holiday season to you and yours, Mr. R from the wife and I too!! And, yeah, I shall endeavor to try not to too much... but, yeah, you know me so well... stressing and fretting and making the thing even BIGGER!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Have a GREAT holiday, my friend!!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Still here?

You perverts!! God, how I LOVE YOU!!
You're shocking me:p I have think this is a place for perverts to gather:LOL:

To all of you happy holiday.
And Jack, as DA22, has already written, I'm too would be more shocked of such a statement: I've planed the scene with 36 pics and now I only have to use 17 for this.

Only small part of left over work to do for 2019 and then I have enough time for Wicked Choice, my friends and myself. I haven't had as long holiday as now for a long time. Hopefully I can also do some unfinished tings that are waiting for my attention - and not only play some games;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
bbva-open4u-betatesting.jpg

Just a BRIEF update... Beta testing has begun and has been sent out to a select few to test!
Testers, please let us know your thoughts... BUT NO SPOILERS to the story content please!!!

Merry Christmas guys!!
~Jack and Crew

• Love
Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Happy-New-Year-2020.jpg

UPDATE: HAPPY NEW YEAR and BETA TESTING! – December 28, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon page)

We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday with your family and friends and it will soon be time to welcome and usher the New Year in…

…oh, how I HOPE that the year 2020 is better than this year had been, I REALLY want to get back on track with everything!

Fortunately, the wife had made it through the festivities and will soon be returning to work FULL TIME, which puts me back on a regular schedule and gives me more time to devote to the games; and, THANK GOD, it seems as though I haven’t developed anymore kidney stones, and though my health is anything but GREAT right now, it is still MUCH BETTER than it has been and I’ve been able to work on stuff here.

Testing.jpg
Speaking of which, there is currently 10 people that are BETA TESTING the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” (twelve if you count the wife and I) and many corrections and fixes have implemented so far.

In the meantime, and between holiday festivities, I’ve been working hard to finish the “extra content” that you will get to find and explore in the REMASTERED edition.

I am shooting to have it all rendered and installed, hopefully and with fingers crossed, by the end of next week!

But, as the BETA TESTERS will be able to confirm to you, this has been a COMPLETE REWORK of the game’s systems, mechanics, with NEW CONTENT and a lot of new and cool features added to it!!

Nearly a year’s worth of dedicated work by Epadder , Sierra3 and I has really surprised those testing it and it has been rewarding to hear the feedback from everyone on it… and it really does look and feel like a totally different game, I CAN’T wait to get it into your hands in a few weeks!!

Well, I better get back to work here… got lots and lots of smut to still render to get this into your hands, so I will go and get back to it after saying this…

The wife and I, as well as, Epadder and Sierra3 wish ALL OF YOU a very SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Thank you so much for a year of support, love, faith and trust in us, thank you for the words of encouragement, support, gifts, messages and love that you poured out for the wife and I this year… you helped to turn a year of hardship, worry and stress into one that was survivable and salvageable…. We could NOT have done it without YOU, so from the bottom of our hearts… THANK YOU!!

With much love and hope for a wonderful NEW YEAR,

~Jack, the wife, Epadder and Sierra3

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt04p5_ex_019b.png

UPDATE: PHASE THREE current state! – January 7, 2020

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Hello!

With the holidays out of the way and the wife returning to work fulltime (starting today), I anticipate a larger push and wave of work to occur and get produced now while my schedule returns to somewhat normal around her.

That isn’t to say that I haven’t been working on PHASE THREE, because I have been… been putting between 6 to 8 hours in almost daily for the last week and have quite a bit done.

Been logging the workload on my end here and with the current phase, I discovered… even with the super computer that I have, I’ve discovered for this Phase I am averaging it taking around 23-26 minutes per render, this accounts for all the items in the scene, the lighting, the various poses and tweaks that needs to be done, the post-work done on the images, adding the data and scene writing to the Twine file and starting the whole process over again.

I am currently on image 73, so 73 (images) x 26 (minutes) = 1898 minutes (31 hours) put into Phase Three just last week alone… not counting the other things and time that I’ve been spending answering people’s questions, discussing things with the staff and testers, etc.… been a long week, but… still… I am getting lots done because I don’t return to my normal job till February and as you’ve probably guessed, I have managed to get a good chunk of the last phase done over the holiday.

As it stands, the scene of Lynara with Ludvich choice is nearly complete, which only leaves me the arc between Lynara and Jamima, and the arc of Lynara with Jamima & Ludvich… then I need to do the closeout renders of the ‘after credits’ scene and my part of the job is complete.

I am hoping to have the stuff with Lynara and Ludvich done sometime between Wednesday and Friday, then move right away into the other two arcs.

So, all-in-all, a very productive week/holiday, lots of new things for you to discover and choose from in the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices”, plus you can EXPECT an interesting plot twist and development to occur when you’re making your choices, including a new character!

Anyhow, that is this week’s UPDATE for you… stay tuned!

Again, thank you for all of your patience and support… and can’t wait till you see all of the YUMMY things that you will be able to experience in this REMASTER!!

Take care and have a GOOD week!

~Jack

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes