3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I don't want to give anything of the upcoming story away, but I CAN TELL YOU that while those stats may not have much of an effect in "Book One" it will CERTAINLY be noticeable the results of what you choose (how lustful and corrupted she is) at the start of "Book Two"...

As I've been telling people, the choices you make in one game may not be noticeable till the next game or even till the end of the series... but, in her case, your choices will determine how quick/slow and responsive/unresponsive she is to certain upcoming situations. ;)
Mmm that doesnt really answear my question :LOL:

I feels like Lust and Corruption describe the same thing in most games. So i would like to know how they differ in your game.

Lets take e.g. the fictional character Emma.

E.g.
Emma with 0 Lust and 0 Corruption would probably be a prude (because of Lust) and maybe not into Anal or other advanced fetishes (because of low corruption)?

How would Emma act with (100 Lust and 0 Corruption), (0 Lust and 100 Corruption) and (100 Lust and 100 Corruption) within your game?

Also if i want Lyandra for myself (also ok if she is into her maid), do i have to take every "prude" decision before she meets the antichrist?

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

I feels like Lust and Corruption describe the same thing in most games. So i would like to know how they differ in your game.

E.g.
Emma with 0 Lust and 0 Corruption would probably be a prude (because of Lust) and maybe not into Anal or other advanced fetishes (because of low corruption)?

How would Emma act with (100 Lust and 0 Corruption), (0 Lust and 100 Corruption) and (100 Lust and 100 Corruption) within your game?

Also if i want Lyandra for myself (also ok if she is into her maid), do i have to take every "prude" decision before she meets the antichrist?
I'm not Jack, but I don't think he will give you or me or any others a real hint what lust and corruption state really does.

Same as the point with the wicked choice you've done. I believe sharing is caring, at least for such games. I only know that is highly unlikely that we can achive this result. And from my previous experience, he won't tell us how to reach this.
You know Jack, I have a lot of disc space for saves?:ROFLMAO:

My thoughs about lust and corruption is: high lust = more willing to do sex or lends action and high corruption = more willing to something the that the old, unbiased char wouldn't do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as always it is only my own two cents.;)

And after I finished the recent update of another great game, I think Jack is one king of the teasing:p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

E.g.

In answer to your question... just like REAL LIFE there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between LUST and CORRUPTION.

Just because you are feeling a high level of LUST you are going to want to jerk off, BUT you aren't going to whip out your cock in the shopping market and start jerking off (I hope)... you might if your CORRUPTION is high enough that you don't give a fuck as to the ramifications of doing so.

The same thing applies in our game... a character with a high enough level of lust is going to think a lot more about sex, they are going to want to seek release from it in some way... if they have a really LOW level of CORRUPTION they aren't going to grab the nearest person on the street and fuck them in public or an alley to get that relief... at a low level, they are going to go home and tie one off where no one can see, hear or know what they are doing... or they won't do it at all and, as a result, may end up having erotic dreams that may either increase the LUST if it can increase OR result in a nocturnal emission (wet dream).

Personally, I REALLY DISLIKE games that combine or confuse LUST with CORRUPTION or make both into one item/stat... it is lazy and unrealistic.

You can have someone REALLY freaking horny and not be a SLUT, fucking every dick they see... in the same regard, you can have someone with a high level of CORRUPTION that DOESN'T need to be horny to flash their tits, suck a cock or have a roll in the hay with a stranger.

Which is why it is TWO separate stats in our game... to meet reality a bit more and also give players the ability to further explore the character without turning them into a prostitute unless that is their wish.

Hope that helps and explains it a bit better for you.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
In answer to your question... just like REAL LIFE there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between LUST and CORRUPTION.

Just because you are feeling a high level of LUST you are going to want to jerk off, BUT you aren't going to whip out your cock in the shopping market and start jerking off (I hope)... you might if your CORRUPTION is high enough that you don't give a fuck as to the ramifications of doing so.

The same thing applies in our game... a character with a high enough level of lust is going to think a lot more about sex, they are going to want to seek release from it in some way... if they have a really LOW level of CORRUPTION they aren't going to grab the nearest person on the street and fuck them in public or an alley to get that relief... at a low level, they are going to go home and tie one off where no one can see, hear or know what they are doing... or they won't do it at all and, as a result, may end up having erotic dreams that may either increase the LUST if it can increase OR result in a nocturnal emission (wet dream).

Personally, I REALLY DISLIKE games that combine or confuse LUST with CORRUPTION or make both into one item/stat... it is lazy and unrealistic.

You can have someone REALLY freaking horny and not be a SLUT, fucking every dick they see... in the same regard, you can have someone with a high level of CORRUPTION that DOESN'T need to be horny to flash their tits, suck a cock or have a roll in the hay with a stranger.

Which is why it is TWO separate stats in our game... to meet reality a bit more and also give players the ability to further explore the character without turning them into a prostitute unless that is their wish.

They can be one state, but then again I do belive that the games are not as detailed as others. And it is simple what the dev choise. If the game is a "simple" corruption one that goes from nun to slut why make it more complex?;)

I mean a lot of the players are happy with one of the 99 different "18 year old fully patreon approve character comes to a house with a landlady a few other females to fully enjoy their new lifestyle" games...
And only a few of them have a unique story or differ from the rest of them. Even so you can stand out among all the "son fucked all the female in plain sight included his own family" games and I think Sisterly Lust is one of them, as it is rather unique and well made.

But story rich adult games are rare here. Also most of them has some folks that only complain before, during and after an update:LOL:
As most story rich games touch more difficult subject - or better other ones that only incest - they usually tend to upset or offend more players than the others and even me sometimes.
Acting Lessons plot was one that keep me from finished the game. I simply don't like one story twist and I couldn't bring myself to finished it. Even though the rest of the game is good - someday I will finish it, someday...;)

Last edited:

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017

Ok this seems logical and answers my question. Thanks!

While i will continue wicked choices adventures of a changed boy, it will only because of the lore for the main game. This whole concept of full or partial (even worse) gender transformation is just a huge off turn for me.

Do you already have an estimation when you continue with book 2?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

While i will continue wicked choices adventures of a changed boy, it will only because of the lore for the main game. This whole concept of full or partial (even worse) gender transformation is just a huge off turn for me.

Closest estimation is when Adventures of a Changed Boy is done. ;) Best I can offer at this stage.

Reactions: DA22 and Wyrme

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Adventures will by now be a bit more as just that of course, it is basically become the setup of the human part of the wicked choices universe, though we will have to deal with our choice for William.

One other thing I am quite sure about though Jack will not admit that likely is that corruption will not only be a sexual stat, but will also influence other behavior and choices outside of the sex realm. Less sure about whether that will also go for the lust stat, but after all a corrupt person will also be way more likely to blackmail someone or hurt others for their fun as a non corrupted person.
Edit: Or side with her Aunt when things get really hairy, if they think they can get more out of that or are more likely to win.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
121444-everything2-its-finished.jpg

Update: IT’S FINISHED!!! – April 1, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

NO, this is NOT an April Fool’s joke, my part of the game is FINISHED and it has been sent to the programmer (Epadder) and the editor (Sierra3)!!

It took a bit longer to complete due to everything that has been going on around here… Michigan is in a total lock-down… no one but essential personnel, with work passes and identification are allowed to be on streets, except to get groceries from the store… anyone violating that are issued a ticket that will cost them $1,000.00 or more.

Fortunately, the wife is considered ‘ESSENTIAL’ (working as an accountant for a medical insurance group) but, thankfully, her place of business has her working from home… which meant me taking a bit of time, last week, getting staples, supplies and food for the house before lock-down went into effect on Tuesday and setting her computer system up for her to work from home… installing special software, hooking up dual monitors, getting the right cords for everything… a real clusterf*ck… but, she is up and working now.

Currently, here in Michigan there are over 7,615 cases of Covid-19 (at an increase of around 1,000 new cases a day) and 259 deaths… regretfully, one of those current cases happens to be my sister-in-law who tested positive for the virus and we got the news about it on Saturday, March 21st around 5pm in the evening… so, needless to say, it was very stressful news to receive, particularly since she had attended family dinner the Sunday before she got the news and the wife was present there, while her sister (unknowingly) had the virus.

So far, the wife and I, along with other members of her family do not show any of the symptoms of the virus and seemed to have dodged a bullet! My sister-in-law is doing as well as she can be, right now, she has been using a nebulizer and taking her meds... and though she hasn't shown signs of improvement yet, she isn't worse and hasn't needed to go to a hospital to be put on a ventilator, so that is good... and her kids are doing well and don't seem to be infected either.

The doctor told her that she likely was exposed to the virus sometime during the week while they were shutting the school (she’s a teacher) down… so, it has been a very stressful and quite distracting time and, with all of the madness going on (people freaking out and hoarding toilet paper and supplies), I was a bit distracted from my work and finishing up the game.

BUT… IT IS DONE NOW!!! AND IN THE HANDS OF THE PROGRAMMER, EDITOR AND WILL SOON BE IN THE HANDS OF THE TESTERS AND THEN OUT TO YOU!!

Additionally, since the wife is working and using my 19 inch monitor as one of her dual ones, I am now using a 40 inch Smart Television as my monitor and HOLY MOLEY… I can see EVERY little mistake now in my artwork and also spent a BIT OF TIME going through and fixing them, also taking a bit more time than planned, but want this REMASTER to be as PERFECT as possible for all of you and for your patience!!

As for myself, I will be taking a day or two off, to collect myself and wait to fix anything that I need to fix on my end, then I am going to jump back into and complete “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”… now that the software and stat system is done so that your choices in “Wicked Choices: Book One” will carry over to the NEW GAME without problems, I can now work on that in earnest!

One LAST NOTE before I let you go… SAVES from the OLDWicked Choices: Book One” will NOT work with the REMASTER!! You’ll see that things have REALLY CHANGED for that game, even from a programming perspective, so… as a result… you WILL NEED to START A NEW GAME!!

Sorry, but it had to be done this way and once you see the new software and system, you’ll understand why and will have LOTS to go through and do… and you will see why it has taken us so long to accomplish what we have!!

It really IS like an entirely NEW GAME… while the old story is still there, there are a TON of new features, things to check out and a novel’s worth of content and artwork… we are quite pleased with it.

Last, but not least, we want to thank EVERYONE for sticking around, believing in us, staying patient and supporting us through this, particularly now… during a time of global uncertainty… we couldn’t have done this WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT! So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

So… plan for the release to come out very, very soon… it is likely going to take 3-5 days for it to be assembled into the proper paths and have the testers go through it, but I CAN NOT WAIT till you’ve all gotten to play it and hear your thoughts on it… this has TRULY been a ‘LABOR OF LOVE’ and want to hear what you think of our new baby!

Till next we talk, please remain safe… obey safety guidelines, protect yourselves and know that each and every one of you and your families are in our thoughts and prayers!!

With much love,

~Jack, the Wife, Epadder and Sierra3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

NO, this is NOT an April Fool’s joke, my part of the game is FINISHED and it has been sent to the programmer (Epadder) and the editor (Sierra3)!!

It took a bit longer to complete due to everything that has been going on around here… Michigan is in a total lock-down… no one but essential personnel, with work passes and identification are allowed to be on streets, except to get groceries from the store… anyone violating that are issued a ticket that will cost them $1,000.00 or more.

Fortunately, the wife is considered ‘ESSENTIAL’ (working as an accountant for a medical insurance group) but, thankfully, her place of business has her working from home… which meant me taking a bit of time, last week, getting staples, supplies and food for the house before lock-down went into effect on Tuesday and setting her computer system up for her to work from home… installing special software, hooking up dual monitors, getting the right cords for everything… a real clusterf*ck… but, she is up and working now.

Currently, here in Michigan there are over 7,615 cases of Covid-19 (at an increase of around 1,000 new cases a day) and 259 deaths… regretfully, one of those current cases happens to be my sister-in-law who tested positive for the virus and we got the news about it on Saturday, March 21st around 5pm in the evening… so, needless to say, it was very stressful news to receive, particularly since she had attended family dinner the Sunday before she got the news and the wife was present there, while her sister (unknowingly) had the virus.

So far, the wife and I, along with other members of her family do not show any of the symptoms of the virus and seemed to have dodged a bullet! My sister-in-law is doing as well as she can be, right now, she has been using a nebulizer and taking her meds... and though she hasn't shown signs of improvement yet, she isn't worse and hasn't needed to go to a hospital to be put on a ventilator, so that is good... and her kids are doing well and don't seem to be infected either.

The doctor told her that she likely was exposed to the virus sometime during the week while they were shutting the school (she’s a teacher) down… so, it has been a very stressful and quite distracting time and, with all of the madness going on (people freaking out and hoarding toilet paper and supplies), I was a bit distracted from my work and finishing up the game.

BUT… IT IS DONE NOW!!! AND IN THE HANDS OF THE PROGRAMMER, EDITOR AND WILL SOON BE IN THE HANDS OF THE TESTERS AND THEN OUT TO YOU!!

Additionally, since the wife is working and using my 19 inch monitor as one of her dual ones, I am now using a 40 inch Smart Television as my monitor and HOLY MOLEY… I can see EVERY little mistake now in my artwork and also spent a BIT OF TIME going through and fixing them, also taking a bit more time than planned, but want this REMASTER to be as PERFECT as possible for all of you and for your patience!!

As for myself, I will be taking a day or two off, to collect myself and wait to fix anything that I need to fix on my end, then I am going to jump back into and complete “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”… now that the software and stat system is done so that your choices in “Wicked Choices: Book One” will carry over to the NEW GAME without problems, I can now work on that in earnest!

One LAST NOTE before I let you go… SAVES from the OLDWicked Choices: Book One” will NOT work with the REMASTER!! You’ll see that things have REALLY CHANGED for that game, even from a programming perspective, so… as a result… you WILL NEED to START A NEW GAME!!

Sorry, but it had to be done this way and once you see the new software and system, you’ll understand why and will have LOTS to go through and do… and you will see why it has taken us so long to accomplish what we have!!

It really IS like an entirely NEW GAME… while the old story is still there, there are a TON of new features, things to check out and a novel’s worth of content and artwork… we are quite pleased with it.

Last, but not least, we want to thank EVERYONE for sticking around, believing in us, staying patient and supporting us through this, particularly now… during a time of global uncertainty… we couldn’t have done this WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT! So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

So… plan for the release to come out very, very soon… it is likely going to take 3-5 days for it to be assembled into the proper paths and have the testers go through it, but I CAN NOT WAIT till you’ve all gotten to play it and hear your thoughts on it… this has TRULY been a ‘LABOR OF LOVE’ and want to hear what you think of our new baby!

Till next we talk, please remain safe… obey safety guidelines, protect yourselves and know that each and every one of you and your families are in our thoughts and prayers!!

With much love,

Just take care of yourself and your loved ones, do not let anxiety rule you while being as careful as you can. Hope your sister in law will fully recover soon and remember most of us will not be using 40 inch monitors. Also do not forget to have fun in meantime.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just take care of yourself and your loved ones, do not let anxiety rule you while being as careful as you can. Hope your sister in law will fully recover soon and remember most of us will not be using 40 inch monitors. Also do not forget to have fun in meantime.
Thanks, my friend and hope you and your family are doing well through all of this crap!!
But, yeah, I have a few little things to take care of still and then I am going to take a little downtime for myself... been working long hours here to get things done. ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

With much love,

Stay safe and try not to go stir crazy under the lock down.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Stay safe and try not to go stir crazy under the lock down.
Don't have to worry about me going stir crazy, it is like I shared on Facebook today...

strange01.jpg

I've been working from home now for almost thirty years... with the exception of having the wife home all of the time (which right now I am enjoying again after she had to go back to work after her surgery and is now working from home) and some deadly virus crossing the globe, things are pretty normal for me! ;)

(PS: You be safe too, jstreet)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It should be, most of the layout has just been completed by the programmer, he's waiting for the edits from the editor before compiling everything...
Well my birthday is around Easter so, just saying:whistle: And I still have place on my desktop for a nice background picture - also just saying:whistle:

It is very nice to hear that this game is nearly finishid (again) and I will think that most of us will find it an entirely new experience. As well, after to have the honour to be one who could do some testing, it will always be some kind of lave-hate relationship I have with this. I don't say I haven't like the testing, but only the tiny portion of insight this gives has effected my view of this game and games in general.
I tip my hat to you and all followed devs, testers and other helpers behind the scene, who worked on games to have as little bugs as possible and are working sometimes crazy houres to ensure the release day, the audience demand sometimes. In particular for the teams that trying their hardest that they don't have to apply the first patch on release date to ensure that the main quest/story isn't brocken.

And if someone ever criticism you too much about any delay or to be laid-back about the development of the game - and I mean all devs - give them a seat in the front row and not only the passenger ones in the back.:devilish:

And yes, this little virus has shocked the world quiet a bit. In my own country their isn't a official lockdown. But lots of regulations are in action. Most stores closed, public life shut down as well and people are encouraged to be home as often as possible and so on, but no official full lockdown.
Also from the empty shelves in the shops I think some of them believe Judgement Day is near. But more confussing is, that none of this cult leaders use this time for their own advance.:unsure:

As always I hope and whish that you, your family and friends are healthy or at least become heathly again with as little disconformt as possible.

And for this we need our devs to stay healthy or how else shall we survive this time when they aren't a lot of new games there?:ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
menu_BG.png

UPDATE: Current Status on REMASTER – April 6, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page + Wallpapers)

Hi everyone!

It’s been a busy couple of days and weekend here, primarily for Epadder (Programmer) and Sierra3 (Editor/Sound Engineer) as they’ve been busy assembling everything and getting it all ready for the Beta Testers and it will be going out to them today after I post this.

Since they’ve already tested everything up till this latest phase, it should be a quick turn around and any tweaks necessary can be done and then shipped out to all of you!!

As I’ve repeatedly said, I really can’t wait till all of you see what we’ve done… this is NOT the game you remember, we (really, more-so Epadder) basically rebuilt the game from scratch with an all new interface, extra goodies and features, and thanks to both Epadder and Sierra3, there is now also music and sound to help immerse you into the story… which I have certainly tweaked some and added a HUGE amount of new content into it.

The only issue that we currently STILL NEED TO RESOLVE RIGHT NOW is we are having a problem with the Android build and the export/import system... which Epadder is going to have to look into and might need to talk to someone else about.

In the meantime, while they were working on creating the test build, I spent the weekend relaxing some and did some character Wallpapers for all of our $1 and Up patrons while you wait in a separate post behind the paywall, sorry, but have to release them that way, because they include nudity.

This week, I will be returning to my task of trying to complete the content and story for “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, so that we can get that release out to you as soon as possible and get back on track to providing consistent and regular releases for all of our Patrons!!

We sincerely appreciate all of your patience, your continued dedication and support as we dealt with things beyond our control and it is really NICE to be back into the swing of things and can’t wait till you see all of the results of our efforts… till then, enjoy the wallpaper backgrounds and I will keep you updated!!

~Jack

Here are the Wallpapers that I mentioned in the NEW UPDATE on the main page... and here is a download link to download all of them...

...hope that you enjoy them!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: Current Status on REMASTER – April 6, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page + Wallpapers)

Hi everyone!

It’s been a busy couple of days and weekend here, primarily for Epadder (Programmer) and Sierra3 (Editor/Sound Engineer) as they’ve been busy assembling everything and getting it all ready for the Beta Testers and it will be going out to them today after I post this.

Since they’ve already tested everything up till this latest phase, it should be a quick turn around and any tweaks necessary can be done and then shipped out to all of you!!

As I’ve repeatedly said, I really can’t wait till all of you see what we’ve done… this is NOT the game you remember, we (really, more-so Epadder) basically rebuilt the game from scratch with an all new interface, extra goodies and features, and thanks to both Epadder and Sierra3, there is now also music and sound to help immerse you into the story… which I have certainly tweaked some and added a HUGE amount of new content into it.

The only issue that we currently STILL NEED TO RESOLVE RIGHT NOW is we are having a problem with the Android build and the export/import system... which Epadder is going to have to look into and might need to talk to someone else about.

In the meantime, while they were working on creating the test build, I spent the weekend relaxing some and did some character Wallpapers for all of our $1 and Up patrons while you wait in a separate post behind the paywall, sorry, but have to release them that way, because they include nudity.

This week, I will be returning to my task of trying to complete the content and story for “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, so that we can get that release out to you as soon as possible and get back on track to providing consistent and regular releases for all of our Patrons!!

We sincerely appreciate all of your patience, your continued dedication and support as we dealt with things beyond our control and it is really NICE to be back into the swing of things and can’t wait till you see all of the results of our efforts… till then, enjoy the wallpaper backgrounds and I will keep you updated!!

~Jack

Here are the Wallpapers that I mentioned in the NEW UPDATE on the main page... and here is a download link to download all of them...

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

...hope that you enjoy them!!
Looking forward to dirty Lynara, :p

• Love
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
KK if epadder agrees I will first do a new run to try out all the new choices and after try with all choices on on old saves and see if all routes work well. If old save do not work or give problems will take a bit more time to check on all routes since there are quite a few options. :p I know I know, quite a few is actually an understatement if want to see really everything. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
KK if epadder agrees I will first do a new run to try out all the new choices and after try with all choices on on old saves and see if all routes work well. If old save do not work or give problems will take a bit more time to check on all routes since there are quite a few options. :p
Yeah, I don't think people realize just yet the massive amount of stitch ~n~ sew we did to the story, all of the new choices and abilities that crop up as a result and just how much better a novel-sized amount of added story really makes the story better than it was!!

I just hope everyone feels that the time we were quietly working in the background was worth it for them!

Reactions: Wyrme and DA22
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes