"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

UPDATE: Remaster Release Soon & Health – March 2, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First things, first, had and wanted to use a “NSFW” image simply because the current work that I am doing, I can’t and don’t want to show to the public… if I keep sending out sneak peeks, there won’t be much reason to play the game… heh.

That said, I am nearly done with the Prince Lynara scene, there will be several CHOICES for you, the player, to make during this addition with outcomes and ramifications that will affect the Princess in the future… her rate and levels of corruption, as well as, player preference towards sexual situations.

As I said, I am nearly done… which means that the writing will go to the editor (Sierra3) for spelling and grammar checks, the images and Twine file will go to the programmer (Epadder)and everything will be assembled, sent to the testers for a quick run through and then will be in your hands to play THIS MONTH!!

Once it has gone out and things look good, we will lock everything down on it as DONE and return once more to completing and releasing Chapter Two of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”!

Now, on the topic of health…

I underwent the Epidural Spinal Injection shot last Wednesday and, a mentioned by others… THEY DO HURT LIKE CRAZY!!

BUT… I seem to be feeling a bit better, I no longer feel like the left side of my left leg has a bad case of road-rash from dumping a bike on a street made from a rusty cheese grater and have the torn-up wound soaked in bandages soaked in lemon juice and turpentine…. So, that’s a PLUS!

I also don’t have the wooden numb feeling as much and not dragging the leg as bad, seems a bit more responsive, but I have noticed that bending from the waist comes with a new pinching feeling that I didn’t have before, but at least it isn’t the radiating, burning stab of pain that I’ve been experiencing since the injection and had me on the couch pretty much till this past Saturday… so, I am back to work on the game after 3 days off.

My current goal is to have Princess Lynara done (and off of her knees) by the end of this week and everything to the rest of the team and, then, I will update you all on the further progress, but plan to set some time aside this month to play the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

Take care, y’all and THANK YOU AGAIN for all of the patience you’ve shown us, your support and your get well/birthday wishes!!

I APPRECIATE IT!!

~Jack
That's great to hear that the long wait for the remaster of a "Great game" and one of my favorite games almost over. :)

Away word on what the download size might be? (I might need to clear space on the drive I have the game on)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019

UPDATE: Remaster Release Soon & Health – March 2, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First things, first, had and wanted to use a “NSFW” image simply because the current work that I am doing, I can’t and don’t want to show to the public… if I keep sending out sneak peeks, there won’t be much reason to play the game… heh.

That said, I am nearly done with the Prince Lynara scene, there will be several CHOICES for you, the player, to make during this addition with outcomes and ramifications that will affect the Princess in the future… her rate and levels of corruption, as well as, player preference towards sexual situations.

As I said, I am nearly done… which means that the writing will go to the editor (Sierra3) for spelling and grammar checks, the images and Twine file will go to the programmer (Epadder)and everything will be assembled, sent to the testers for a quick run through and then will be in your hands to play THIS MONTH!!

Once it has gone out and things look good, we will lock everything down on it as DONE and return once more to completing and releasing Chapter Two of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”!

Now, on the topic of health…

I underwent the Epidural Spinal Injection shot last Wednesday and, a mentioned by others… THEY DO HURT LIKE CRAZY!!

BUT… I seem to be feeling a bit better, I no longer feel like the left side of my left leg has a bad case of road-rash from dumping a bike on a street made from a rusty cheese grater and have the torn-up wound soaked in bandages soaked in lemon juice and turpentine…. So, that’s a PLUS!

I also don’t have the wooden numb feeling as much and not dragging the leg as bad, seems a bit more responsive, but I have noticed that bending from the waist comes with a new pinching feeling that I didn’t have before, but at least it isn’t the radiating, burning stab of pain that I’ve been experiencing since the injection and had me on the couch pretty much till this past Saturday… so, I am back to work on the game after 3 days off.

My current goal is to have Princess Lynara done (and off of her knees) by the end of this week and everything to the rest of the team and, then, I will update you all on the further progress, but plan to set some time aside this month to play the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

Take care, y’all and THANK YOU AGAIN for all of the patience you’ve shown us, your support and your get well/birthday wishes!!

I APPRECIATE IT!!

~Jack
So, the order is like this?
- Wicked Choices: Book One (remastered)
- Prologue to Adventures of a Changed Boy: Chapter 1
- Prologue to Adventures of a Changed Boy: Chapter 2
- Adventures of a Changed Boy
- Wicked Choices: Book Two
- Wicked Choices: Book Three

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah health willing, that is the most important of all after all.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Glad to hear the news. Happy that your are somehow on the way to better. And strange conclusion that I've today watched "The year of hell" episode from Star Trek.
I also don't look forward to try to follow ever path of the new end and try to find some bugs. Chapter 4 have left quiet the impression in this regard. :ROFLMAO:
Nevertheless I will be there if you need some more helpings hands for testing.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for all the info! I saw the picture of the back. I had to help my mom when she was dealing with some herniated discs; I know it can be pretty gnarly--hope you've recovered well.

I like the sound of the extra story you're now able to add! Call me selfish or arrogant, but I hope too much of the original hasn't been torn out--I loved what was there!All in all, from what I've gathered in your posts, this remaster is certainly something you're proud of, so if you really think it's a much better production, then I certainly look forward to it with much bated breath! So thank you for taking the time to make it perfect--just know what the standard is for the next games :LOL:
Noctiuagus, I am doing the best that I can, health-wise as possible, but doing better. As for the storyline and stuff, nothing of the original story was cut out or removed, the original story and premise remains the same and has only been enhanced!! ;)

Reactions: Noctiuagus and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Glad to hear the news. Happy that your are somehow on the way to better. And strange conclusion that I've today watched "The year of hell" episode from Star Trek.
I also don't look forward to try to follow ever path of the new end and try to find some bugs. Chapter 4 have left quiet the impression in this regard. :ROFLMAO:
Nevertheless I will be there if you need some more helpings hands for testing.
You know, I had stopped watching Star Trek: Voyager after most of the first season... I couldn't get into Janeway, she looked like she was going to burst into tears at any given moment. I know that might sound sexist of me, but yeah... really had a problem seeing her in any form of command with her facial expressions... but, I might have to try to watch them again, just did a run of the Original Series and all of the Next Generation, so guess, I should keep going... I need to wait till Discovery's season is out and done, before I plunk out a one month subscription fee to CBS Access to binge watch Picard and Discovery. :giggle: :ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can understand that but those nerves do need some rest and then it is time to improve those muscles so the nerves really can recover, especially if will need that operation. No rest for the wicked. :p
Yeah, there will be no way around not having surgery, the question is just how long that I can go and put it off... sadly. This past year has been a medical hell for the wife and I... not to mention our budget and workloads... we're getting back on track and I am trying to be the good husband and do what the doctor's want me to do... but the game, I want to work on the game... so much smut still needs to be written and rendered!! So many boobs to nuzzle and graze upon!!

Oh sorry, got carried away there for a minute....

*composes himself*

Yeah, ahem... going to do what the doctor wants, keep getting better, all the while, going to keep writing and rendering...

...boobies!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That's great to hear that the long wait for the remaster of a "Great game" and one of my favorite games almost over. :)

Away word on what the download size might be? (I might need to clear space on the drive I have the game on)
It should be a little less or just a smidge above 1gb in size, Epadder has been compressing things as we go, so that there is no degradation to the artwork, while keeping the file sizes down to a manageable level for fans! :)

Reactions: Wyrme and jstreet

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Correct... so, the ORDER of things planned out is this:

- Prologue to Adventures of a Changed Boy (6 Chapter Game)
- Adventures of a Changed Boy (the Main Game)
- Wicked Choices: The MMORPG (Dealing with the Aftermath)

Of course, the MMORPG production is dependent entirely on income, player desire and interest.

But our goal and thoughts is allowing the players to continue to play in that universe, pick the sides that they want to support and go against other players to achieve those goals.

As I said, I've always had BIG GOALS in mind when starting this, with the intention of getting to the point of being able to fund a Triple-A level Adult Game and production facility.

But at least, NOW, you all know the madness that the wife, Epadder and Sierra3 must deal with on a daily basis with me. :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Lots of the original characters, with a few new ones added. ;)
Are you talking about the remastered edition of Book 1 or Chapter Two of the Prologue to "Adventures of a Changed Boy"? Because so far, all characters from AoaCB are unfamiliar to me. I wonder how closely it will be related to the main game.
Will we see here Antichrist, FAP (this flying... something...) and our niece?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are you talking about the remastered edition of Book 1 or Chapter Two of the Prologue to "Adventures of a Changed Boy"? Because so far, all characters from AoaCB are unfamiliar to me. I wonder how closely it will be related to the main game.
It should revolve mainly about the niece, fallout of what you decided to do with the nephew and possibly also revolve around your daughters and introduce the humans and part of the gods elements for book 2.

• Love
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
It should revolve mainly about the niece, fallout of what you decided to do with the nephew and possibly also revolve around your daughters and introduce the humans and part of the gods elements for book 2.
Is it supposed to be included in the prologue or the main game (AoaCB)?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh... I see you are talking about the Prologue to "Adventures of a Changed Boy"... the prologue of that is to establish some of the NEW characters that will be introduced into the universe of "Wicked Choices", as well as, new factions that the Antichrist will have to also deal with in the remaining games... blackmagic616 ... and it will also fit closely into the relation of the series.

Will you see the Antichrist and FAP in "Adventures of a Changed Boy", not in the prologue... but they WILL make an appearance some in the Main Game of "Adventures of a Changed Boy"... will you see your niece (Claire) ABSOLUTELY... in fact, you will be making decisions for her as the Player in "Adventures of a Changed Boy", you will also be interacting with Michelle, Paige (the Antichrist's daughters) and the rest of the Crawford Family clan...

...the events that will take place in "Adventured of a Changed Boy" is GREATLY going to affect "Wicked Choices: Book Two" in more ways than I can reveal right now... but, yeah... will not feel removed from the story at all. ;)

Reactions: blackmagic616

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Is it supposed to be included in the prologue or the main game (AoaCB)?
The prologue is mainly to establish the NEW characters that you will be interacting with in the Main Game of AoaCB... as well as, some new threats to the Antichrist, new villains AND will establish some more of the Crawford family secrets... it will also make it very known to you as the Player, a threat that you will have to face and deal with when making decisions for Claire and William/Billie (the Antichrist's niece and nephew).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You know, I had stopped watching Star Trek: Voyager after most of the first season... I couldn't get into Janeway, she looked like she was going to burst into tears at any given moment. I know that might sound sexist of me, but yeah... really had a problem seeing her in any form of command with her facial expressions... but, I might have to try to watch them again, just did a run of the Original Series and all of the Next Generation, so guess, I should keep going... I need to wait till Discovery's season is out and done, before I plunk out a one month subscription fee to CBS Access to binge watch Picard and Discovery. :giggle: :ROFLMAO:
If you want some most illogical things, then Voyager is a must :LOL:. Also the level of technobabble continuously increases since TOS.
Well I'm going the other way. Currently watching Picard and at the same time watching through Voyager. When I'm finished I most likely go back to Deep Space Nine, follow by TNG and so on, backwards through time.

Of course, the MMORPG production is dependent entirely on income, player desire and interest.

But our goal and thoughts is allowing the players to continue to play in that universe, pick the sides that they want to support and go against other players to achieve those goals.

As I said, I've always had BIG GOALS in mind when starting this, with the intention of getting to the point of being able to fund a Triple-A level Adult Game and production facility.

But at least, NOW, you all know the madness that the wife, Epadder and Sierra3 must deal with on a daily basis with me. :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Don't you forgetting all the remastered version when you have the money and manpower to make AAA games? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018

MMORPG? So a game where bunch of dudes create female characters and shag each other? I am not sure I am comfortable with that...

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes