3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Correct... so, the ORDER of things planned out is this:

- Wicked Choices: Book One (remastered)
- Prologue to Adventures of a Changed Boy (6 Chapter Game)
- Adventures of a Changed Boy (the Main Game)
- Wicked Choices: Book Two
- Wicked Choices: Book Three
- Wicked Choices: The MMORPG (Dealing with the Aftermath)

Of course, the MMORPG production is dependent entirely on income, player desire and interest.

But our goal and thoughts is allowing the players to continue to play in that universe, pick the sides that they want to support and go against other players to achieve those goals.

As I said, I've always had BIG GOALS in mind when starting this, with the intention of getting to the point of being able to fund a Triple-A level Adult Game and production facility.

But at least, NOW, you all know the madness that the wife, Epadder and Sierra3 must deal with on a daily basis with me. :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
MMORPG? So a game where bunch of dudes create female characters and shag each other? I am not sure I am comfortable with that...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
MMORPG? So a game where bunch of dudes create female characters and shag each other? I am not sure I am comfortable with that...
Yeah, that is going to likely happen, as it would in any MMORPG game... but, not much you can do about it.

I'll be honest, I haven't given a ton of thought into the MMORPG, simply because it is still a few years off from being accomplished (if ever), but I do know that I want to have a good character design system in it, want to include futa/ts/tg characters in it, allow for yaoi/gay and yuri/lesbian characters and interactions in it.

Additionally, since I am usually a "soloist" when it comes to playing games, I intend to fill the population with interactive NPC's that will allow for sexual interaction, slavery and servitude as well, which would provide the same benefits for "powering up" without the need of joining groups/guilds or "OOC" (out of character) entanglements and surprises for players.

But, as I said, it is only a desire right now to build an MMORPG and I've not really taken a lot of time to create features and stuff for it, been too busy focusing on my current workload and don't want to waste time thinking about a project that may never come to pass... it is just a projection of where I'd like to get to with our company right now. ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, that is going to likely happen, as it would in any MMORPG game... but, not much you can do about it.

I'll be honest, I haven't given a ton of thought into the MMORPG, simply because it is still a few years off from being accomplished (if ever), but I do know that I want to have a good character design system in it, want to include futa/ts/tg characters in it, allow for yaoi/gay and yuri/lesbian characters and interactions in it.

Additionally, since I am usually a "soloist" when it comes to playing games, I intend to fill the population with interactive NPC's that will allow for sexual interaction, slavery and servitude as well, which would provide the same benefits for "powering up" without the need of joining groups/guilds or "OOC" (out of character) entanglements and surprises for players.

But, as I said, it is only a desire right now to build an MMORPG and I've not really taken a lot of time to create features and stuff for it, been too busy focusing on my current workload and don't want to waste time thinking about a project that may never come to pass... it is just a projection of where I'd like to get to with our company right now. ;)
Fair enough, not even talking about the rest of your universe and the game/story that Wicked Choices was only meant to be a test for whether you had what it takes. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Fair enough, not even talking about the rest of your universe and the game/story that Wicked Choices was only meant to be a test for whether you had what it takes. :p
True that!!
But, hey... if you have the ball, best run with it!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Wyrme

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
How will this MMO work with all previous games,and will ending of the last game be somehow depend on whether the MMO will come to be or not,or MMO will be in the same universe but just alternate reality(where some of the things that happend in the games happend diferently or not happend at all)?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How will this MMO work with all previous games,and will ending of the last game be somehow depend on whether the MMO will come to be or not,or MMO will be in the same universe but just alternate reality(where some of the things that happend in the games happend diferently or not happend at all)?

The MMO would take place, many years into the future, long after the "Reign of the Antichrist" has come to pass... it would follow what I would consider the "True End" of the game and the harmony and balance created by the Antichrist and his followers is threatened once more by the greed of others...

...Players would be able to select their genders, their race, their affiliations, fight for peace or seek to make war... remain neutral, or just go with the flow and their own personal goals...

...I already have the story in my head, not hard to accomplish considering I know the ways that the original game's story could end (as well as, what I consider the 'True End')... the mechanics, system, missions and such... all that will have to wait for when the time comes to see if it will be possible or not.

Right now, I just need to focus on the main objective, finish the Remaster and get to the end of the Antichrist's story. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
MMOs from my own experience they don't much attract me. Have tried it before once and it isn't something that I like. Most likely cause of the following reasons:
  • Most of them either needs a monthly fee or have a loots of items/things you can pay for.
  • As an introvert person the whole main point of any MMOs are out of my personal comfort zone
  • Also I'm most interested in story telling games and for this I believe the "old" RPGs have more to offer than MMOs
  • And when I wanted to play with friends I would much more like to have split screens or something similar

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
MMOs from my own experience they don't much attract me. Have tried it before once and it isn't something that I like. Most likely cause of the following reasons:
  • Most of them either needs a monthly fee or have a loots of items/things you can pay for.
  • As an introvert person the whole main point of any MMOs are out of my personal comfort zone
  • Also I'm most interested in story telling games and for this I believe the "old" RPGs have more to offer than MMOs
  • And when I wanted to play with friends I would much more like to have split screens or something similar
I haven't played them much in the years... did Star Wars: Galaxies and Star Wars: The Old Republic, but, personally, I've not found many that hold my attention for long, simply because they tend to force you into group missions to complete them.

I am a soloist, which is why ours would allow for that as well, if I was to make one.

As for monthly fee, hell... I am pretty much charging people a monthly fee now... but, I think there would be ways to also add bonuses to the game and such that would also take pressure off of some players and such... again, I haven't really taken much time to figure out the actual business of it, been up to my eyebrows trying to get this remaster done and focusing on the here and now.

MMO like Word of Warcaft? Or rather RPGM-based multiplayer game? Full 3D or 2D with 3DCG?
I am one of the fortunate few that never got into WoW... I did try it, but when I did, the newbie area was infected with some virus or black plague thingie that kept killing my character, so I just gave up, uninstalled the game and never went back.

No, if I do it, I think it would be somewhat like an online Mass Effect, where you can have a set number of players in your party (NPC or Players) that can go on missions with you... or you can just cowboy it solo if you want as well. Scale the difficulty based on party and scale the rewards as well, the way I see it.

As for format, it would be done all in 3D and likely in the Unreal engine... sort of on the level of "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" or "Red Dead Redemption 2" graphic wise...

Again, desires are just conjecture at this point... none of the effort in plotting everything out will hold much meaning till I get past "Wicked Choices: Book Two", I get past that game and then I will know whether or not I will have to plan seriously or not.

In short: It's just a dream and goal right now... which wont hold much meaning unless I get my butt in gear and keep my eyes on the prize while doing what I need to get to that point. ;)

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
I am one of the fortunate few that never got into WoW...
Thanks God, because I just hate it!

As for format, it would be done all in 3D and likely in the Unreal engine... sort of on the level of "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" or "Red Dead Redemption 2" graphic wise...
Sounds fine for me. I was afraid that it would be something like the RPGM-based game that I once saw (the very first version of Wicked Choices: AoaCB).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
PS: I know that I would also like to release a tool/creation kit that would add a way for players to add other content into the game, much like many of us have done for "TES: Skyrim"... I really enjoyed making adult mods for that game, in fact, if you look closely in some parts of "Wicked Choices: Book One" you might see some Skyrim assets in our game. ;)

But, again, all of this is conjecture and we'd also have to find a way to limit or monitor things that were added into the core game... or it might actually be something like a semi-MMO where areas of the game world would be MMORPG, while other areas would be strictly "OFFLINE" RPG areas... so Player created content could always be OFFLINE content... or do it where the best packs were picked by us, giving creators a means to earn a monthly income from adding to the game.

Reactions: Wyrme

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
only MMOs that ever held my interest were Atlantica Online and Lotro (lord of the rings online.)
Atlantica for the same reason Jack's worlds caught my eye, a clever way of creating a world mythos that incorporated history and various cultural myths.
Lotro was fun for a couple reasons. I was young when I read everything of the middle earth, including the stories posthumously published. So, I had an attraction, and you actually played as a 'red shirt' that lived. That was nice to interact with main characters, but not have to see 2000 Gandalfs or 1000 fritos wandering every map.
However, both fell typical MMO issues for me. Player politics and/or monetizing to an absurd level.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Noctiuagus

Nov 12, 2018
PS: I know that I would also like to release a tool/creation kit that would add a way for players to add other content into the game, much like many of us have done for "TES: Skyrim"... I really enjoyed making adult mods for that game, in fact, if you look closely in some parts of "Wicked Choices: Book One" you might see some Skyrim assets in our game. ;)

But, again, all of this is conjecture and we'd also have to find a way to limit or monitor things that were added into the core game... or it might actually be something like a semi-MMO where areas of the game world would be MMORPG, while other areas would be strictly "OFFLINE" RPG areas... so Player created content could always be OFFLINE content... or do it where the best packs were picked by us, giving creators a means to earn a monthly income from adding to the game.
Love the ambition and future plans! As I said before, you lot are making some of my favorite games out there, and I'll be following every step of the way. Years from now - hell even if it takes a decade - if WHEN the MMO drops, I'll be there raring to go. You start by putting one foot in front of the other, and as you clear the other side of the mountain, you're still putting one foot in front of the other.

• Love
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Correct... so, the ORDER of things planned out is this:

- Wicked Choices: Book One (remastered)
- Prologue to Adventures of a Changed Boy (6 Chapter Game)
- Adventures of a Changed Boy (the Main Game)
- Wicked Choices: Book Two
- Wicked Choices: Book Three
- Wicked Choices: The MMORPG (Dealing with the Aftermath)

Of course, the MMORPG production is dependent entirely on income, player desire and interest.

But our goal and thoughts is allowing the players to continue to play in that universe, pick the sides that they want to support and go against other players to achieve those goals.

As I said, I've always had BIG GOALS in mind when starting this, with the intention of getting to the point of being able to fund a Triple-A level Adult Game and production facility.

But at least, NOW, you all know the madness that the wife, Epadder and Sierra3 must deal with on a daily basis with me. :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
And here i tought (1 or 2 years ago?) the game "Adventures of a Changed Boy" would be a really small game, like a dlc, for people who are into this gender transformation genre. Only a really short break until "Wicked Choices: Book Two" gets started...... Prologue to Adventures of a Changed Boy Chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6 and Adventures of a Changed Boy (the Main Game).... boy was i wrong :(:cry:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
And here i tought (1 or 2 years ago?) the game "Adventures of a Changed Boy" would be a really small game, like a dlc, for people who are into this gender transformation genre. Only a really short break until "Wicked Choices: Book Two" gets started...... Prologue to Adventures of a Changed Boy Chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6 and Adventures of a Changed Boy (the Main Game).... boy was i wrong :(:cry:
Jack does not do half step. He has a whole world in his head(two/three probably). We are in for a roller coaster. That why some of us have followed from the get go, i have read his novel and wholly(holy?) wait for both of these worlds coming to fruition. in the dialogues, from the beginning he has given glimpses of vast and savory worlds for us to sink our collective teeth into. He is my game Tool. He like they(sorry Jack, I put you on a equivalent pedestal!) may end up taking longer than 'should be' expected to extend the glory, but it is gold not pyrite. I do not HAVE to have a great story for a game to work, nor do I HAVE to have great visuals to survive. However, he is gifted enough(this is where i should be truly jealious :) ) to have the prose to make a world work and graphics to illustrate it in such a way that our inmagination is not let down by what see in our own minds eye(and yes sometime enhance it, all praise Lady Syrena!)
Sorry for the ramble, but his desire for every thing to mean something adds to how long a series(story) needs to be to fully cover the ramifications/boni delivered per choice.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
th.jpg

UPDATE: Game Release Status & More!! – March 21, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First, a brief word about what everyone has on their minds worldwide… Our thoughts, prayers and hope are that all of you are fine, that you are hunkered down and safe. The wife and I are safe and she will start working from home by Wednesday and both Epadder & Sierra are fine as well… Life may and, rightfully, will be different for ALL of us when it is over… but this situation hasn’t changed our focus or our goals, nor our dedication to you.

I am not going to lie, I had a rocky start at the beginning of the week, my normal routine of waking up, going through email, messages and checking my Facebook had to change, particularly Facebook… the constant bombardment of news, predictions, misinformation, fear, memes and jokes born from stress was sucking the wind from my sails of creativity.

It wasn't till I made a conscious decision to ‘switch off’ certain parts of my daily routine a couple of days ago that I was able to eject myself from this world and fully inject myself into a world of my own creation… one free our current concerns and worries and into one of my making, filled with Demonothans, Angelions and lots of smut.

As such, I am proud to report that the Third Phase to the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One” is nearly complete, all that is left for me to do is finish assembling everything into the Twine File for Epadder & Sierra and get that to them sometime today or tomorrow, at which point it will be edited and injected into the right section of the game, go out to the testers and then go out to all of you!

Princess Lynara’s part (or Phase Three) is large enough to be considered two releases, there is a LOT of stuff in it… information, choices, stat changes, ramifications that can AND WILL carry over to the other games and a few surprises for all of you.

It took a bit of time, for which I am sorry for, but I think that you will be impressed and pleased with what we’ve been able to accomplish as a team and the world that we’ve built and look forward to sharing it with ALL OF YOU at the end of this month!!!

We look forward to hearing all of your thoughts once you’ve played through it a few times (as there are MANY ROUTES you can take) and have had time to digest all of it.

In the meantime, take care… protect yourselves and each other, latch onto the things that you love in this world and hold on dearly to it, know that you are NOT ALONE in this and that our hearts, love, prayers and thoughts are with ALL OF YOU!!

Talk soon and thank you for your faith in us!

~Jack

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: Game Release Status & More!! – March 21, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First, a brief word about what everyone has on their minds worldwide… Our thoughts, prayers and hope are that all of you are fine, that you are hunkered down and safe. The wife and I are safe and she will start working from home by Wednesday and both Epadder & Sierra are fine as well… Life may and, rightfully, will be different for ALL of us when it is over… but this situation hasn’t changed our focus or our goals, nor our dedication to you.

I am not going to lie, I had a rocky start at the beginning of the week, my normal routine of waking up, going through email, messages and checking my Facebook had to change, particularly Facebook… the constant bombardment of news, predictions, misinformation, fear, memes and jokes born from stress was sucking the wind from my sails of creativity.

It wasn't till I made a conscious decision to ‘switch off’ certain parts of my daily routine a couple of days ago that I was able to eject myself from this world and fully inject myself into a world of my own creation… one free our current concerns and worries and into one of my making, filled with Demonothans, Angelions and lots of smut.

As such, I am proud to report that the Third Phase to the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One” is nearly complete, all that is left for me to do is finish assembling everything into the Twine File for Epadder & Sierra and get that to them sometime today or tomorrow, at which point it will be edited and injected into the right section of the game, go out to the testers and then go out to all of you!

Princess Lynara’s part (or Phase Three) is large enough to be considered two releases, there is a LOT of stuff in it… information, choices, stat changes, ramifications that can AND WILL carry over to the other games and a few surprises for all of you.

It took a bit of time, for which I am sorry for, but I think that you will be impressed and pleased with what we’ve been able to accomplish as a team and the world that we’ve built and look forward to sharing it with ALL OF YOU at the end of this month!!!

We look forward to hearing all of your thoughts once you’ve played through it a few times (as there are MANY ROUTES you can take) and have had time to digest all of it.

In the meantime, take care… protect yourselves and each other, latch onto the things that you love in this world and hold on dearly to it, know that you are NOT ALONE in this and that our hearts, love, prayers and thoughts are with ALL OF YOU!!

Talk soon and thank you for your faith in us!

~Jack
Good to hear things are progressing and yeah taking care of your mental health and keeping your immune system as strong as you can will be important in the coming months.Now I am normally not a fan of supplements and normally you do not need it in summer, but if will not catch loads of sun, do consider vitamin D. :)

Reactions: Wyrme

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017

I just remembered a question i had when i played book one concerning Lynara.

Can someone explain to me how the stats Lynara Lust, Lynara Corruption affect Lynara?

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just remembered a question i had when i played book one concerning Lynara.

Can someone explain to me how the stats Lynara Lust, Lynara Corruption affect Lynara?
I don't want to give anything of the upcoming story away, but I CAN TELL YOU that while those stats may not have much of an effect in "Book One" it will CERTAINLY be noticeable the results of what you choose (how lustful and corrupted she is) at the start of "Book Two"...

As I've been telling people, the choices you make in one game may not be noticeable till the next game or even till the end of the series... but, in her case, your choices will determine how quick/slow and responsive/unresponsive she is to certain upcoming situations. ;)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes