3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Sorry.. I feel like planning to watch "Star Wars" and trying to find out wich order I should watch all movies to see the complete story.

So I just finished "Wicked Choices: Remastered"
Being the antichrist, made my choices.
Entered the Church, getting threaten by an assault rifle, end.

Is this the game where the story (which ends litteraly in the middle of a scene) continues?
Because I started it and saw some wierd stuff. But expected a "which character do you want to import" screen.
(because thats why you exported it at the end of the first(?!) game, right?)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry.. I feel like planning to watch "Star Wars" and trying to find out wich order I should watch all movies to see the complete story.

So I just finished "Wicked Choices: Remastered"
Being the antichrist, made my choices.
Entered the Church, getting threaten by an assault rifle, end.

Is this the game where the story (which ends litteraly in the middle of a scene) continues?
Because I started it and saw some wierd stuff. But expected a "which character do you want to import" screen.
(because thats why you exported it at the end of the first(?!) game, right?)
Next game is not here yet but when you play latest version of remastered you get a scene with the fates after and after that the option to create an export file that will be used in the next book to transport your saves. If have no export file youwill start next game with default story settings and default choices.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I've yet to try this one, but I played the previous one about half way before I couldn't take how much text there was. Is this one similar? Like one of the reasons to play a VISUAL novel, is to have a visual representation of everything so you don't need a description. Yet the last wicked choices game would go into detail about "the sheer, see through neglige that exposed her pussy, sweat glistening off it like....etc etc." and I was just like yes....I can SEE that, as it's a VISUAL novel, and as much as I absolutely loved the story, like really really liked the idea and execution, I just found myself clicking through text out of boredom to get to the bits I cared about I skipped over stuff I didn't want to on accident while trying to avoid it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I've yet to try this one, but I played the previous one about half way before I couldn't take how much text there was. Is this one similar? Like one of the reasons to play a VISUAL novel, is to have a visual representation of everything so you don't need a description. Yet the last wicked choices game would go into detail about "the sheer, see through neglige that exposed her pussy, sweat glistening off it like....etc etc." and I was just like yes....I can SEE that, as it's a VISUAL novel, and as much as I absolutely loved the story, like really really liked the idea and execution, I just found myself clicking through text out of boredom to get to the bits I cared about I skipped over stuff I didn't want to on accident while trying to avoid it.
I would say Jacks style hasn't changed and it is "only" a remastered version.
So I very doubt it and I myself haven't seen that the style or the amount of text has changed very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
streamNotice2.png

Remaster Wicked Choices: Book One to be Streamed Live

I am pleased to announce that the Remaster of "Wicked Choices: Book One" is set to be streamed live by gamer 'LauraS' during her 24 hour charity event to raise money to help combat against Covid-19!!

She will be airing it to either close out her stream or sometime just before it!

You can access and show your support for LauraS and for our game by going to the following link:

I will be on there to say hi to everyone... I might even wear a tux instead of my usual sweats... lol!!

I know... TMI!

Anyhow, join us if you can and help support us as we do our part to try and combat Covid-19 and entertain ourselves while we are stuck indoors!

See you there and thanks,
~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Chapter_menu.png

UPDATE: Remastered Prologue in Production & More – April 29, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone and we would like to WELCOME all of the new patrons who have recently joined us and like to thank those of you who have upped your pledge and all of the kind words and support that we received from our recent release of the Remastered “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

We’d also like to throw out a special THANK YOU to LauraS, Syfyman, HaloGrl, PlanetMorpheus and Gooshi for all of the advertising and “Let’s Play” video streaming that they’ve been doing of our game, as well as, all those who joined us last weekend and donated on the Charity Stream to help purchase PPE (Face masks/gloves) for Frontline Workers putting their lives on the line to combat the Covid-19 virus.

As someone who has a personal family member (my sister-in-law) that is recovering from the virus, as well as, a wonderful cherished friend that is a nurse and who recently was removed from a ventilator and is now, thankfully, recovering at home with her family… and many of other friends who are nurses and putting their lives at risk every day, my sincere and heartfelt thanks to all of you who donated and those of you doing your part to reduce the risk out there!

THANK YOU!!!!

In regard to our current game production, we are currently working on a Remastered version of “Chapter One” to the old “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” that will now be the sequel to “Wicked Choices: Book One” called: “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”… (what a mouthful that was to say and clarify) … that will now have THREE additional NEW HOT SCENES added to it, introducing some new characters that you will be encountering and interacting with in the game, as well as, making all of the tweaks and additions to the software to make the import of your “Wicked Choices: Book One” save data and other features work seamlessly in the new game.

Additionally, we’ve been spending a lot of time reorganizing our drives, files, programming and figure assets to move away from the old “Adventures of a Changed Boy” to the new “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” to keep everything current, fresh and easy to find and use!

We still don’t have an ETA yet on the Remastered Release to “Chapter One” of the Prologue, but all of the sets, characters, outfits, bullet-point outlines and stuff is done now and I will be spending the remaining part of the week and weekend writing the story, putting it in the Twine file for Epadder & Sierra3 and start rendering.

Expect some new twists, new conspiracies, new characters, new agendas and a couple of special guest appearances in the Remaster of “Chapter One”!!

Thank you AGAIN for all of your continued and new support and we can’t wait to surprise you again with a really nice REMASTER!!

~Jack

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: Remastered Prologue in Production & More – April 29, 2020

Hello everyone and we would like to WELCOME all of the new patrons who have recently joined us and like to thank those of you who have upped your pledge and all of the kind words and support that we received from our recent release of the Remastered “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

We’d also like to throw out a special THANK YOU to LauraS, Syfyman, HaloGrl, PlanetMorpheus and Gooshi for all of the advertising and “Let’s Play” video streaming that they’ve been doing of our game, as well as, all those who joined us last weekend and donated on the Charity Stream to help purchase PPE (Face masks/gloves) for Frontline Workers putting their lives on the line to combat the Covid-19 virus.

As someone who has a personal family member (my sister-in-law) that is recovering from the virus, as well as, a wonderful cherished friend that is a nurse and who recently was removed from a ventilator and is now, thankfully, recovering at home with her family… and many of other friends who are nurses and putting their lives at risk every day, my sincere and heartfelt thanks to all of you who donated and those of you doing your part to reduce the risk out there!

THANK YOU!!!!

In regard to our current game production, we are currently working on a Remastered version of “Chapter One” to the old “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” that will now be the sequel to “Wicked Choices: Book One” called: “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”… (what a mouthful that was to say and clarify) … that will now have THREE additional NEW HOT SCENES added to it, introducing some new characters that you will be encountering and interacting with in the game, as well as, making all of the tweaks and additions to the software to make the import of your “Wicked Choices: Book One” save data and other features work seamlessly in the new game.

Additionally, we’ve been spending a lot of time reorganizing our drives, files, programming and figure assets to move away from the old “Adventures of a Changed Boy” to the new “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” to keep everything current, fresh and easy to find and use!

We still don’t have an ETA yet on the Remastered Release to “Chapter One” of the Prologue, but all of the sets, characters, outfits, bullet-point outlines and stuff is done now and I will be spending the remaining part of the week and weekend writing the story, putting it in the Twine file for Epadder & Sierra3 and start rendering.

Expect some new twists, new conspiracies, new characters, new agendas and a couple of special guest appearances in the Remaster of “Chapter One”!!

Thank you AGAIN for all of your continued and new support and we can’t wait to surprise you again with a really nice REMASTER!!

~Jack
Have fun and sorry not sorry for all the extra work.:p Good they are recovering take the time to stay in contact with them. :)

• Love
Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Chapter_Characters.png

Update: Remastered Story & Animation… May 7, 2020

Hello everyone!

I hope that this finds you well and wanted to give you an update as to things that we’ve been working on for all of you!

Epadder has been hard at work, going through the image naming conventions for the Remastered “Chapter One” of the Prologue, matching them to the same conventions that we used for the Remastered “Wicked Choices: Book One”. Additionally, he is doing a bit more work in the gallery section to make sure that the game’s erotic and animated scenes play properly when you unlock them, so that you can go back and view those scenes again.

Sierra3, while helping me with story continuity and ideas, has already begun to assemble some of the early music/SFX for the three new sections that I will be adding to remaster. I think some of them are going to blow you away when you hear them in the game!

As for myself, I spent a good chunk of the time… as I said… working on continuity and story issues with Sierra3 (Epadder did help too) and making the adjustments to the sets/outfits needed for the scenes to match the storyline and ideas.

The newly added scenes will feature the 4 (of 7) above characters shown above in their own chapter parts of the remastered story. Shown from left to right is: Jamie, Morgan, Sister Katarina Vescovi and Cardinal Domenico Genovese.

Each pair is going to have their own issues, secrets, plots and objectives for the Antichrist, which you will find out about in the remaster, as well as, their own steamy scenes…

Of course, I also had to adjust all of the bullet points to match the changes that we discussed and have already begun the process of writing and adding stuff to the Twine File for them. My hope is to begin the posing, rendering and animation parts this weekend and into next week.

My original goal was to begin doing that stuff this week, but suffered a minor set back briefly because of the strange weather changes in Michigan this week and me REALLY needing my next damn steroid shot (but can’t get because of the virus and Michigan’s Stay-at-Home)… so, I had a couple of days of being on high concentrations of pain killers and barely able to pee or do anything more than drool.

Yay. *sarcastically*

Anyway, we are working here, I am managing my pain levels to be sure that I get things done and… whew… wait to you see what we have in store for you NEXT in the continuation of the first game!!

Plenty of twists and turns, plots, conspiracies, new factions you’ll have to watch out for and plenty of sex and animation to kick back and relax too!!

Well, time for me to get back to it and look forward to our next update when I share some important information of what you can expect from us once we move past the Prologue!! Some of you are going to be VERY, VERY excited!!

Talk soon!

~Jack & Crew

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Update: Remastered Story & Animation… May 7, 2020

Hello everyone!

I hope that this finds you well and wanted to give you an update as to things that we’ve been working on for all of you!

Epadder has been hard at work, going through the image naming conventions for the Remastered “Chapter One” of the Prologue, matching them to the same conventions that we used for the Remastered “Wicked Choices: Book One”. Additionally, he is doing a bit more work in the gallery section to make sure that the game’s erotic and animated scenes play properly when you unlock them, so that you can go back and view those scenes again.

Sierra3, while helping me with story continuity and ideas, has already begun to assemble some of the early music/SFX for the three new sections that I will be adding to remaster. I think some of them are going to blow you away when you hear them in the game!

As for myself, I spent a good chunk of the time… as I said… working on continuity and story issues with Sierra3 (Epadder did help too) and making the adjustments to the sets/outfits needed for the scenes to match the storyline and ideas.

The newly added scenes will feature the 4 (of 7) above characters shown above in their own chapter parts of the remastered story. Shown from left to right is: Jamie, Morgan, Sister Katarina Vescovi and Cardinal Domenico Genovese.

Each pair is going to have their own issues, secrets, plots and objectives for the Antichrist, which you will find out about in the remaster, as well as, their own steamy scenes…

Of course, I also had to adjust all of the bullet points to match the changes that we discussed and have already begun the process of writing and adding stuff to the Twine File for them. My hope is to begin the posing, rendering and animation parts this weekend and into next week.

My original goal was to begin doing that stuff this week, but suffered a minor set back briefly because of the strange weather changes in Michigan this week and me REALLY needing my next damn steroid shot (but can’t get because of the virus and Michigan’s Stay-at-Home)… so, I had a couple of days of being on high concentrations of pain killers and barely able to pee or do anything more than drool.

Yay. *sarcastically*

Anyway, we are working here, I am managing my pain levels to be sure that I get things done and… whew… wait to you see what we have in store for you NEXT in the continuation of the first game!!

Plenty of twists and turns, plots, conspiracies, new factions you’ll have to watch out for and plenty of sex and animation to kick back and relax too!!

Well, time for me to get back to it and look forward to our next update when I share some important information of what you can expect from us once we move past the Prologue!! Some of you are going to be VERY, VERY excited!!

Talk soon!

~Jack & Crew
Sounds pretty good and busy, except for the pain thingy. Hang in there and use your stubbornness when wise, not when it is foolish or the wive might receive weird content in packages from that DHL courier. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds pretty good and busy, except for the pain thingy. Hang in there and use your stubbornness when wise, not when it is foolish or the wive might receive weird content in packages from that DHL courier. :p
heh, she might want that content anyways... being that I am so old and broken! :ROFLMAO:
But, yeah, working but not trying to kill myself while doing so! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
SisterKat_anim01.png

UPDATE: Grinding on Animation & a Poll for Patrons – May 14, 2020

Hello Everyone!

Another week is coming to a close and work is progressing on the Remastered “Chapter One” to the Prologue of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”; it has been long, tiresome and gruesome work doing everything to meet the expectations that we have set for ourselves for this next update.

The complete animation for the above scene with Sister Katarina and Cardinal Genovese ended up being around 360 frames of animation that will be divided up into 3 very, naughty parts… the first of which, will be posted as an attachment behind the Paywall, due to the sensitive nature of the full animation and not wanting to be banned by the ‘Patreon Powers that Be’.

Along with that attached animation will be a poll for the patrons that is going to ask from you some serious feedback and thoughts, while I get serious with all of you… sharing with you my thoughts and intentions and lay things out and, hopefully, we will get some creative thoughts and feedback so that we can progress in things around here a little bit smoother.

That said, everything is moving along and we’ve remained hard at work… not much else to do otherwise while in isolation, but at least we have a creative outlet that entertains all of you (hopefully it does) and keeps all of us from climbing the walls.

I hope that you are all doing well, managing to retain your sanity and continue to look forward to our next release. Talk soon and we look forward to your feedback in our poll!!

Much love and thanks,

~Jack & Crew

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So i was reading the FAQ and im still confused af. Maybe someone can help me understand it.
First game is/was "Book One"
Prologue is/will be "Adventures of a Changed Boy"? - This game here?
Second game is still in the making and will be "Agents of Karma"?

Thx in advance!

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi Dudlbert, in answer to your question...

The first game is "Wicked Choices: Book One" (or what I wish I had called it "Wicked Choices: Rise of the Antichrist" or anything but "Book One")...

When originally finishing "Wicked Choices: Book One" we were going to take a break from the main story and focus on a side-arc game called "Adventures of a Changed Boy", which would've focused on William suffering the effects of what the Antichrist did to him, based on your choices in "Book One"...

...however, through a fair amount of feedback and while working on the Remastered version of "Wicked Choices: Book One" it was decided by the team and I to skip doing the side-arc game "Adventures of a Changed Boy" and just dive right back into the main storyline... which will be called "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and focus on the additional challenges that the Antichrist can expect to deal with.

I should also note, that we are still going to be including the content that was to be done in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" for players who was looking to directly affect and watch William suffer the change done to him... so "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" will include the side-arc storyline for those who wish to play it... or they can play as other characters and avoid "Sissy/Futa/Transformation" storyline if they want.

Hope that clears it up for you!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
SisKatStart02.png

UPDATE: Productive Week & Best Intro Ever!! – May 23, 2020

Hello everyone,

Sorry that this update is a little late, but have been working like crazy over here and trying to balance productivity from killing myself… and proud to say that I did a better job of not crossing the line this week into overdoing it like I had last week.

In the forms of productivity, I managed over 280 renders this week… 240 of it just for key framed animation for two scenes, the rest were for the start of the sequence which I think is one of the BEST CHARACTER INTROS that I have EVER done for our games!!

Next week, I plan to spend returning to the task of finishing up the LENGTHY animation for Sister Katarina and the Cardinal… but wanted to focus on some different stuff and animation this week.

Speaking of animation, thanks to all of the feedback we received from our patrons, we will be finishing up the animation for “Chapter One” and “Chapter Two” and then putting the brakes on doing animation till such time as we feel we can afford it or someone steps up to invest in us.

If you ever played our first game, you know that our games are not simple storylines with a couple of pretty pictures and light on content… to keep that structure that we are known for, it has proven to be just too difficult to add animation to all of that writing and content as well… so, for now, after Chapters One and Two of the Prologue, we will be dropping animation till we get to the Main Game, which will then use Sprites and Static Backgrounds except for dramatic or sex scenes (which will be keyframed animated till we can afford the equipment we want or find ourselves an investor).

Sorry, but we (the staff) feel that having regular and steady releases are more important to our games and patrons than adding a couple of seconds of either crappy, herky-jerky animation or the extended time needed to actually do the animation RIGHT!

I will let you know if we suddenly change that… either by one of us winning the lottery or an investor comes on board, till then… we feel that regular releases is the way to go so that we increase the amount of money we are making and I can afford the tools I need to add CORRECT animation to the mix of work we already have to do.

I hope you understand.

Other than that, know that we are staying as safe as possible over here from the virus and I am counting down the days when I can get my next steroid injection shot… but know we are working hard and should have something out to you to play in JUNE!!

Till next we talk, take care of yourselves and your family and we’ll talk to you soon!!

~Jack

(PS: to those in the States here and to my brothers and sisters who have served along with me in the military… past, present and future… Happy Memorial Day!!)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As I said before (and will repeat as much as needed:p): I truly belive a crowd funding campain would do you good to get you to your equipment.
Also I will surely toss a few coins to you for this if it needed.;) Mostly not a the current state of the world as the are uncertain times at the moment, but if the world calm down and I'm at the same position as before this "chaos", I sure would give you a helping hand.

Or add an additional level(s) to you patreon page. 5/10 or whatever bucks higher than the normal level and the difference goes to your MoCap gear gaol.

PS: The first thought that came to mind for this picture was: Luna Deluca:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Hi Dudlbert, in answer to your question...

The first game is "Wicked Choices: Book One" (or what I wish I had called it "Wicked Choices: Rise of the Antichrist" or anything but "Book One")...

When originally finishing "Wicked Choices: Book One" we were going to take a break from the main story and focus on a side-arc game called "Adventures of a Changed Boy", which would've focused on William suffering the effects of what the Antichrist did to him, based on your choices in "Book One"...

...however, through a fair amount of feedback and while working on the Remastered version of "Wicked Choices: Book One" it was decided by the team and I to skip doing the side-arc game "Adventures of a Changed Boy" and just dive right back into the main storyline... which will be called "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and focus on the additional challenges that the Antichrist can expect to deal with.

I should also note, that we are still going to be including the content that was to be done in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" for players who was looking to directly affect and watch William suffer the change done to him... so "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" will include the side-arc storyline for those who wish to play it... or they can play as other characters and avoid "Sissy/Futa/Transformation" storyline if they want.

Hope that clears it up for you!

~Jack
Hey! Thx for your reply! So do i understand it right that the prologue isnt released yet and still in development too?

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes