3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey! Thx for your reply! So do i understand it right that the prologue isnt released yet and still in development too?
Two chapters were released, but will be remastered to fit the new code framework that is in use now.
Or what DA22 has said. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
main_advertisment0.png

UPDATE: New Tier and a Thank You! – May 28, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Since the announcement of us looking to purchase Motion Capture equipment to help the process of adding animation to our game and create a whole new level of realism with it, there have been many who’ve reached out to us, making offers to help us in our endeavor of gathering the money needed to purchase it and expand our company and games for all of you.

Some, even though they couldn’t afford the cost, offered to bump up their pledges to try and help… so, we decided to expand the $50 tier (from 6 to now 10 patrons) and create a $100 tier (10 patrons) called “The Investor” for those who felt that they could help us.

Here is a detailed list of things you can expect from us if you join the new tier….

$100 “Investor” Patron Tier:

• Investors would get the special right to vote on specific characters to have an extra scene done for that character that would be injected in the following game release from a list of characters to choose from.
  • "Investors" get the special right to test and offer input in a special game that will be sold on Steam that involves the characters from the "Wicked Choices" storyline to help expand and grow the reach of our company outside of Patreon. This game will be a set of MINI-GAME involving the characters of "Wicked Choices" but will not affect the "Wicked Choices" storyline.
  • Those that are part of the tier for 6 months can help to create a romanceable NPC character that would be used in the Main Game, subject to approval by the team prior to the creation of the character. It CANNOT be someone that is in ANY WAY to be construed as an underaged character (must be a legal age, 18 year old or older character) and must be a fictional character... not based on anyone you know without prior written consent of that person, and ASLPro3D reserves the right to terminate that character from the storyline if they feel that they have or been asked to.
  • Once the MoCap system has been purchased, "Investors" will get the special, exclusive right to vote from a list on which "Wicked Choices" Characters that will be used for each of the Steam MINI-GAME, to play and win against to have "sex" with and test those scenes while Beta-Testing and Demoing the Steam MINI-GAME.
  • Money generated from this tier will go into a separate bank account and “Investors” will be provided with a monthly accounting in the form of a spreadsheet of money generated by their tier, too keep a detailed track of the money they’ve donated.
  • Plus, all previous Patreon and Discord rewards.
Additional Benefits:

3 Month Continuous Supporter

• One Digital Personalized Custom Pinup Render of the character of your choice (can be clothed or nude).
6 Month Continuous Supporter

• One Professional Deck of Adult "Wicked Choices" Playing Cards (based on deck of cards used for the “Wicked Choices” Steam Game) to be shipped to you.
9 Month Continuous Supporter

• One Digital Personalized Custom Scene (featuring up to 3 characters of your choice).
  • Your choice of either One “ASLPro3D” 10-ounce Coffee mug or One “ASLPro3D” 26-ounce Sports Bottle to be shipped to you.
12 Month Continuous Supporter

• One 18x24 Custom Pinup Art Foam Board Poster featuring the character of your choice (can be clothed or nude) to be shipped to you.
  • One 11-ounce “Heat Activated” Syrina coffee mug (image of Syrina saying “Thanking You” shows up when mug is heated) to be shipped to you.

We sincerely want to thank EVERYONE who has reached out and have stated and shown interest in helping us to achieve our goals and get us one step closer to delivering, to all of you, a high quality game that we want to deliver to you and one that you can be proud of!

We only ask that you be sure that this is something that you WANT TO DO and something that you can AFFORD TO DO!! I don’t want any of our patrons putting themselves in any financial harm on our behalf… I would rather make the money we are making now, without seeing you go… so, please, really think about it before you change your current pledge or join this new tier!!

Thank you, again, so much for your continued support and know that we are working hard on the next release and will have an update about that soon!

Our sincere thanks,
~Jack & the whole team

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
11224874_10153935243067147_1354668419284657022_o.jpg

Update: A Week from Hell… – June 7, 2020

Hello Everyone, I hope that this finds you all well and that all of you had a little better of a week than I did!

First of all, I want to give credit to my old friend “Tomcatt” who was my comic book artist and who did the above image for one of our comic books way back in the nineties.

With that said, while I did get stuff done this week, I didn’t get near as much done as I wanted or should’ve gotten done…

The simple reason is this:

On Monday evening, I learned that the mother of my photography business partner and best friend (who passed away from cancer in September 2015) had lost her fight against old age and dementia herself that afternoon from her daughter.

So, a good portion of this week, was spent helping her out, getting Mama’s affairs in order, and because of the pandemic, organizing the gravesite services with the Jewish church (Mama and their family were Jewish and immigrated from Poland in the early 30’s after the holocaust).

Despite the pandemic and all of the hoops that we had to jump through to hold the service, it was a nice service and many friends and family from the Motorcycle Club… of whom my best friend (before cancer took him) and I belong to came out to pay respect to Mama and also visit/clean up Mark’s grave.

In short, it really wasn’t till Friday that I was able to return to work… so, not a lot done this week, I am sorry.

I will be getting back at it on Monday, as I want to finish off Sister Katarina’s part and then I can focus on the last scene of the game. I really want to have it to the testers by the 3rd week of June, not sure if I can make that now, since I got side tracked this week, but know that I am still shooting for it!!

I hope that you all have a good week, remember to hold on to those you love, don’t be afraid to them that you love them and that they are important to you… as I do to all of you, right now.

I love you all, thank you so much for your companionship, friendship and support in the things we are working to do for all of us… I sincerely appreciate it and you!

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Hello Everyone, I hope that this finds you all well and that all of you had a little better of a week than I did!

First of all, I want to give credit to my old friend “Tomcatt” who was my comic book artist and who did the above image for one of our comic books way back in the nineties.

With that said, while I did get stuff done this week, I didn’t get near as much done as I wanted or should’ve gotten done…

On Monday evening, I learned that the mother of my photography business partner and best friend (who passed away from cancer in September 2015) had lost her fight against old age and dementia herself that afternoon from her daughter.

So, a good portion of this week, was spent helping her out, getting Mama’s affairs in order, and because of the pandemic, organizing the gravesite services with the Jewish church (Mama and their family were Jewish and immigrated from Poland in the early 30’s after the holocaust).

Despite the pandemic and all of the hoops that we had to jump through to hold the service, it was a nice service and many friends and family from the Motorcycle Club… of whom my best friend (before cancer took him) and I belong to came out to pay respect to Mama and also visit/clean up Mark’s grave.

In short, it really wasn’t till Friday that I was able to return to work… so, not a lot done this week, I am sorry.

I will be getting back at it on Monday, as I want to finish off Sister Katarina’s part and then I can focus on the last scene of the game. I really want to have it to the testers by the 3rd week of June, not sure if I can make that now, since I got side tracked this week, but know that I am still shooting for it!!

I hope that you all have a good week, remember to hold on to those you love, don’t be afraid to them that you love them and that they are important to you… as I do to all of you, right now.

I love you all, thank you so much for your companionship, friendship and support in the things we are working to do for all of us… I sincerely appreciate it and you!

~Jack
Commiserations and hold on to the good memories.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Commiserations and hold on to the good memories.
Thank you... I did pretty good, actually... I did get a bit weepy when I saw Mark's gravestone and lost it a little bit, but gathered myself up as quickly as I could, but... yeah... great memories with them, but need to keep moving forward.

Reactions: DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

~Jack
I must say, I frist though that the picture have something to do with the death of George Floyd.

And as always from my side take the time you need, it is nice to have release of this game, especially since it been a rather long time when I've think about what fate and karma little Billy needs to compensate for his doing. And as the remastered version was truly an improvment from the previous version of Book one, I'm itching to get going.
Want to see a lot more place, people, stoy and, of course, raunchy, naughty, sexy sceen with the cast of this story.

Yet take you're time and go with the pace that fits you. Game release are the same as Christmas present:
You wait a long time for it, then inert seconds you rip apart the wrapping paper and either you're upset that it isn't the gift you wanted or after few days the gift is in one corner of your room to be covered with dust - and next Christmas the cycle repeat it self.:LOL:

Reactions: Haast

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ayame_Final01b.png

UPDATE: Game Status & Sneak Peek! – June 13, 2020

Hello everyone, bit late again with an update for you, but the week has been a pretty busy one for us around here.

Yes, the SNEAK PEEK image above is of one of two secret, new, SPECIAL GUEST characters that you will encounter in Chapter One of the Remastered Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, please allow me to introduce you to Ayame Sawada!

CG_Slap01.png

For those who aren’t familiar with her, Ayame is the main heroine character from “Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris” produced by … and I would like to offer Starke and all of his crew there a very special THANK YOU for allowing me to use her in our story!!

AyameSmile.png

While her adventure in our story is standalone, it does tie into events that have been (and will still be happening) in her game… so, if you haven’t checked Ayame’s story and adventures in “Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris”, I invite you to do so and you might get a little extra hint as to what she is doing in our game, as well as, be highly entertained by the excellent work that Heaven Studios has been doing!

In other news…

Epadder came out with a test build of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” this week, with all of the features from WCB1 Remaster integrated into it and Sierra3 has been testing it and it will have a new feature in it that will have a button in the upper left corner allowing a non-looping animation to restart the animation.

Additionally, Sierra3 has been going through all of the new summaries that will be unlockable in the new Remaster and for the new characters that you’ll encounter in the story.

As for myself, I started the week pretty strong and anxious to get back to work and managed to get quite a bit done, before having a minor hiccup with my back… as many of you know, before spring I had gotten a shot to minimize the pain for the one ruptured and bulging discs, but seems that one which had been bulging decided to rupture on me after doing my weekly lawn cutting on Wednesday.

So, the last 3 days has been a symphony of pain and swelling in my back, with a lot of painkillers involved and I even decided to risk the possibility of Covid-19, by making an appointment on June 24th at 10:30 am to get my second cortisone injection shot and, hopefully, some relief from this pain.

Still, despite the pain and everything, it was still a productive week for me up to the point of blowing out the disc and was able to get an additional 250+ renders done this week for the game!! So, we are getting there and getting closer to release!!

Alright, time for me to do a little bit of work, want to try to get another 50-60 renders done today, before collapsing on the couch in a doped-up state…

…I hope that you all have a really good weekend and hope that you enjoyed the little Sneak Peek and, again, thank you to Starke and everyone at for allowing me to create Ayame in 3D and use her in our game!

With much love and appreciation to everyone,

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: Game Status & Sneak Peek! – June 13, 2020

Hello everyone, bit late again with an update for you, but the week has been a pretty busy one for us around here.

Yes, the SNEAK PEEK image above is of one of two secret, new, SPECIAL GUEST characters that you will encounter in Chapter One of the Remastered Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, please allow me to introduce you to Ayame Sawada!

For those who aren’t familiar with her, Ayame is the main heroine character from “Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris” produced by … and I would like to offer Starke and all of his crew there a very special THANK YOU for allowing me to use her in our story!!

While her adventure in our story is standalone, it does tie into events that have been (and will still be happening) in her game… so, if you haven’t checked Ayame’s story and adventures in “Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris”, I invite you to do so and you might get a little extra hint as to what she is doing in our game, as well as, be highly entertained by the excellent work that Heaven Studios has been doing!

In other news…

Epadder came out with a test build of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” this week, with all of the features from WCB1 Remaster integrated into it and Sierra3 has been testing it and it will have a new feature in it that will have a button in the upper left corner allowing a non-looping animation to restart the animation.

Additionally, Sierra3 has been going through all of the new summaries that will be unlockable in the new Remaster and for the new characters that you’ll encounter in the story.

As for myself, I started the week pretty strong and anxious to get back to work and managed to get quite a bit done, before having a minor hiccup with my back… as many of you know, before spring I had gotten a shot to minimize the pain for the one ruptured and bulging discs, but seems that one which had been bulging decided to rupture on me after doing my weekly lawn cutting on Wednesday.

So, the last 3 days has been a symphony of pain and swelling in my back, with a lot of painkillers involved and I even decided to risk the possibility of Covid-19, by making an appointment on June 24th at 10:30 am to get my second cortisone injection shot and, hopefully, some relief from this pain.

Still, despite the pain and everything, it was still a productive week for me up to the point of blowing out the disc and was able to get an additional 250+ renders done this week for the game!! So, we are getting there and getting closer to release!!

Alright, time for me to do a little bit of work, want to try to get another 50-60 renders done today, before collapsing on the couch in a doped-up state…

…I hope that you all have a really good weekend and hope that you enjoyed the little Sneak Peek and, again, thank you to Starke and everyone at for allowing me to create Ayame in 3D and use her in our game!

With much love and appreciation to everyone,

~Jack
Good luck and remember to use a face covering in the hospital, Though keeping your distance is better all small bits can help. Hope the injection will bring the hoped for reduction of pain.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good luck and remember to use a face covering in the hospital, Though keeping your distance is better all small bits can help. Hope the injection will bring the hoped for reduction of pain.
They won't let the wife in with me, she has to stay in the car and can't enter without a mask. But I have several masks that I can wear. But, yeah, can't wait to get rid of this pain!!

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hopefully the virus clears up for you over there like it did for us, all clear in NZ, problem is keeping it that way in a few months when people want to travel overseas again.

Just keep using masks and avoiding groups its all you can do really.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, Haast, it would be my hope that the virus could be kept in check here like it was done in NZ and Australia, you guys did what you needed to do and actually got the virus by the balls...

Not so much around here, however... the people in this country act like spoiled, pampered children who fuss and whine when they don't get THEIR way... petitioning the courts and government for being "locked up" in their homes to long... and, while I agree that there are troubles in instances of 'policing' and racial injustice (worldwide), this is perhaps not the best time to gather in large crowds and getting others sick.

I am fortunate in the fact that both the wife and I are able to work from home, so we only need to go out if we absolutely have to (since I am considered 'high risk' because of my health) and are trying to avoid public exposure if and when possible... always wearing gloves and masks when we do.

Personally, I have no problem avoiding public interaction with humanity, I find the Internet provides me enough social contact. ;) :LOL:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Thats the problem, the people who do the right thing often get yelled at by the ones that end out getting people killed, or if everyone is lucky just sick, Im seeing the news from over there and it makes me glad to be in the middle of the south pacific, right now there isnt any plans to open our borders (Sure it will happen but it can wait).

Just keep as safe as you can, and if they say its safe to walk around anytime soon, just treat everyone like they have the virus, we have 0 cases and I still try to treat people that way... better safe than sorry.

Then again maybe I'm just an Antisocial Introvert lol.

Stay Safe everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
A&C003.png

UPDATE: Counting Down & Progressing!!

I hope everyone is doing well and sorry that it has taken over a week for me to provide an update for all of you, but wanted to spend as much of myfree time as possible trying to get as much done before I get my shot today.

The past (almost) 10 days has been, as I said, spent trying to get as much of the REMASTERED content done for Chapter One of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, much of that time was spent focusing on the section of the story pertaining to the three special guest characters that you will be interacting with and encountering throughout prologue and the Main Story.

You already were introduced to Ayame Sawada” from their “Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris” game in our last update posted and, hopefully, you’ve taken some time to go and try their WONDERFUL game out and have gotten familiar with her character some, but since our last update I’ve been working on her storyline appearance in the REMASTER.

I choose to focus on her because her scenes/animation isn’t as complex as Sister Katarina’s are and… well… less chance of me seriously screwing up while I’ve been on heavy pain killers, while waiting to get my cortisone steroid injection in my spine.

Which, will be taking place in T-Minus an hour from now, so I need to wrap this up soon and head out.

I will be offline for the rest of today and likely the two remaining days of the week (Thursday & Friday) if it is anything like it was when I got my first shot in February/March… for that I apologize and this is why I have been flying under the radar as much as I have, to try and get as much accomplished, because I knew there was a chance that I would be out of work for a few days…

…anyhow, I was able to get a good portion of Ayame’s story and scene completed and both her and it are quite YUMMY!!

OK…. Time to go and do this.

Take care everyone and I will try to pop into this post later to let everyone know I am still alive. Talk soon and hope that you all are staying safe and having a good week!!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
DA22 & c3p0 (and everyone else) I survived the shot and am a bit sore and still in pain from the shot, but I am happy to report that the numbness that I was experiencing in my right butt cheek and testicles seems to be gone for the time being... hopefully, in the next couple of days, I can get back up to speed and back to work at full force at least till the injection wears off in another 3-4 months and do it all again!

But the good news is... I survived and it appears to have worked, just really sore right now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22 & c3p0 (and everyone else) I survived the shot and am a bit sore and still in pain from the shot, but I am happy to report that the numbness that I was experiencing in my right butt cheek and testicles seems to be gone for the time being... hopefully, in the next couple of days, I can get back up to speed and back to work at full force at least till the injection wears off in another 3-4 months and do it all again!

But the good news is... I survived and it appears to have worked, just really sore right now.
Glad to see though that besides it seems to work, also the bad effects seem to be bit less as last time. Remember take it slow a few days and let your body recover.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes