3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I thought to do a satirical post of 'Where the HELL is my "latest(current)" update. What, with how Jack has always kept us up to date, and how the delays have been improvements(or per his latest progress post 'misguided attempts at streamlining') As we( sick few that) have followed from the outset, I thought it would be fun amongst us to have been all along but, found I cannot be that 'dick' even in jest.
I still fantatise of a time as I near retirement to support(monetarially) all of the team( including Palanto for what he did for for us before). It sucks to be a sarcastic ass and love something to a level that ya can't fuck with them publicly like ya would those that you would at arms reach. OK, thats as sappy as I get. Give me my update! :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
outdated_technology_update_required_thinkstock_871052724-100749659-large.jpg

UPDATE: A Clearing Through the Clouds… August 4, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello, my friends, I am PLEASED TO REPORT that the section, totaling nearly 1gb (before they are reduced by Epadder) of 610 images and an impressive word count that boggles my mind, ’s introduction and story into the RemasteredChapter One” of the prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” was finished yesterday!!

It has already been sent to Epadder and Sierra3 to be proofed, programed in and have sound and music added to the section and I am now returning my focus to finishing out the part with the nun and Cardinal… that should be completed and out to them by this weekend…

…then, it will get into your well deserving hands, while I return focus to finishing the impressively LARGE Chapter Two” and out to you as well.

Sorry that I’ve not spent a lot of time talking with people on Discord or haven’t replied to some of your messages, been focused on trying to get this thing done for everyone and will reach out to you soon, if I haven’t touched back with you yet!!!

Healthwise, I am doing sort of OK, so long as I don’t get stubborn and try to overdo things… Hurricane (now Tropical Storm) Isaias has thankfully brought a huge swath of water up to Michigan with its arrival, which has been in the mid-to-high 90’s or triple digits (Fahrenheit) for the last two months.

Back and spine wise, I am a bit sore, as I always am when it rains… having a barometric body that foretells the weather before it happens… but, not bad enough to be munching on painkillers like they are a bag of M&M’s or Skittles.

So long as I am frequently reminded (or yelled at) by the wife to get out of the office chair and stretch my back and legs, I am OK. So, as of right now, I think that I can hold out till October before my next spinal injection shot… *fingers crossed*.

Well, this UPDATE is seriously brief, but that is probably a good thing, as it means I can hop into and try to finish this last section and get the game out to all of you!!

Thank you for your constant support, your love and concern and, most of all, your friendship!

Be safe, take care and come prepared to PLAY SOON!

Bye for now,
~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: A Clearing Through the Clouds… August 4, 2020

Hello, my friends, I am PLEASED TO REPORT that the section, totaling nearly 1gb (before they are reduced by Epadder) of 610 images and an impressive word count that boggles my mind, ’s introduction and story into the RemasteredChapter One” of the prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” was finished yesterday!!

It has already been sent to Epadder and Sierra3 to be proofed, programed in and have sound and music added to the section and I am now returning my focus to finishing out the part with the nun and Cardinal… that should be completed and out to them by this weekend…

…then, it will get into your well deserving hands, while I return focus to finishing the impressively LARGE Chapter Two” and out to you as well.

Sorry that I’ve not spent a lot of time talking with people on Discord or haven’t replied to some of your messages, been focused on trying to get this thing done for everyone and will reach out to you soon, if I haven’t touched back with you yet!!!

Healthwise, I am doing sort of OK, so long as I don’t get stubborn and try to overdo things… Hurricane (now Tropical Storm) Isaias has thankfully brought a huge swath of water up to Michigan with its arrival, which has been in the mid-to-high 90’s or triple digits (Fahrenheit) for the last two months.

Back and spine wise, I am a bit sore, as I always am when it rains… having a barometric body that foretells the weather before it happens… but, not bad enough to be munching on painkillers like they are a bag of M&M’s or Skittles.

So long as I am frequently reminded (or yelled at) by the wife to get out of the office chair and stretch my back and legs, I am OK. So, as of right now, I think that I can hold out till October before my next spinal injection shot… *fingers crossed*.

Well, this UPDATE is seriously brief, but that is probably a good thing, as it means I can hop into and try to finish this last section and get the game out to all of you!!

Thank you for your constant support, your love and concern and, most of all, your friendship!

Be safe, take care and come prepared to PLAY SOON!

Bye for now,
~Jack
Maybe it is time to ship a Megaphone to the wife, be on the lookout for weird DHL-deliverers with packages Jack. :p

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Maybe it is time to ship a Megaphone to the wife, be on the lookout for weird DHL-deliverers with packages Jack. :p
I think I have seen this movie . I pity Jack should he get outta line. :p Unless he can transform into the landlord for his landlady.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

UPDATE: Reaching the End… August 17, 2020

While it had been my HOPE to have had everything handed off this weekend to Epadder and Sierra3 for assembling, my damn body was not as compliant with the intent of my brain… but the last section should be sent to them this week for assembling (as I am finally nearly done) and you WILL have a release this month!!

And what a release it will be!!

The implications of trouble on the horizon for the Antichrist and the other members of the Crawford family is quite clear in this remaster… and it is only just starting!

Not only have the Angelions made a much more expansive move now, in this release, we learn of others who also have their own desires towards the Antichrist… and the cast of characters have gotten larger as a result, each with their own agenda, their own twisted plots and some who are doing everything that they can to be sure that the world doesn’t burn!

And it is all going to hinge on you!!!!!!!!

So, these next couple of days will be of me finishing off the remaining renders to the last section, getting the stuff into the hands of the other guys, let them do their own bit of magic, so that we can get it out to you… and then I’ll be working on the next release which is nearly done as well…

…and in that, your GREATEST enemy will be revealed for when you return to playing the Antichrist!

So, stay tune, get excited (as I am) and look forward to this release and the one that will quickly follow it… as the rollercoaster ride you’ve been waiting for is about to START!!!

Talk soon,

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, well, I've kept you guys waiting for too long as it is... we play when I catch up!! :D
Sounds good, we have not been able to tease you enough for way too long meanie. :p Nice teasing though on the update and the upcoming one after. :)

Glad to hear you listened to your body and are doing better.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds good, we have not been able to tease you enough for way too long meanie. :p Nice teasing though on the update and the upcoming one after. :)

Glad to hear you listened to your body and are doing better.
Yeah, certainly trying to listen to my body's screams enough to not overdo it... but even more worried of the wife doing her Lion Roar on my ugly behind if I screw up too much!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now it would be a bloody shame if that last did not make it into the game somehow. :p
I already tried adding me to the game once... not doing it again... that I know of... but sure not going to show my most painful and embarrassing moments if I do!! :p:LOL:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

UPDATE: Reaching the End… August 17, 2020

While it had been my HOPE to have had everything handed off this weekend to Epadder and Sierra3 for assembling, my damn body was not as compliant with the intent of my brain… but the last section should be sent to them this week for assembling (as I am finally nearly done) and you WILL have a release this month!!

And what a release it will be!!

The implications of trouble on the horizon for the Antichrist and the other members of the Crawford family is quite clear in this remaster… and it is only just starting!

Not only have the Angelions made a much more expansive move now, in this release, we learn of others who also have their own desires towards the Antichrist… and the cast of characters have gotten larger as a result, each with their own agenda, their own twisted plots and some who are doing everything that they can to be sure that the world doesn’t burn!

And it is all going to hinge on you!!!!!!!!

So, these next couple of days will be of me finishing off the remaining renders to the last section, getting the stuff into the hands of the other guys, let them do their own bit of magic, so that we can get it out to you… and then I’ll be working on the next release which is nearly done as well…

…and in that, your GREATEST enemy will be revealed for when you return to playing the Antichrist!

So, stay tune, get excited (as I am) and look forward to this release and the one that will quickly follow it… as the rollercoaster ride you’ve been waiting for is about to START!!!

Talk soon,

~Jack
Do we need a save from wicked choices i ask because i haven't completed the remastered version

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I already tried adding me to the game once... not doing it again... that I know of... but sure not going to show my most painful and embarrassing moments if I do!! :p:LOL:
Well it does not have to be you, but MC can have a bad day or overdo something, pretty sure he has a number of females around who are capable of doing a lion roar when concerned. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do we need a save from wicked choices i ask because i haven't completed the remastered version
If I remember no, but of course it would be way better if you do since then you can go ahead based upon your own choices then ones chosen by Jack. He is enough of a meanie not to give you optimal or even reasonable good choices as default I suspect. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and c3p0

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If I remember no, but of course it would be way better if you do since then you can go ahead based upon your own choices then ones chosen by Jack. He is enough of a meanie not to give you optimal or even reasonable good choices as default I suspect. :p
Well looks like i know what im doing tonight i just hope my poor wrist can handle all the new sexiness

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
I have been silent for these past months but dude I am very excited about this game. I am impatiently waiting where you'll take the story and how many chicks I can corrupt in one go...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
all_done.jpg

UPDATE: It is DONE!!!! – August 29, 2020

It is with great pleasure and relief that I can tell you that the Remastered Chapter One to the Prologue and the start of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is DONE!!

Despite several setbacks, which I will get to in a moment, I finished my part of the Remastered Prologue yesterday and have added nearly 1000 WHOPPING new story renders and animation into the previous done chapter introducing new characters and increasing the mythos that surrounds the Antichrist.

Epadder and Sierra3 have been working steadily (and continue to do so) on this with me, as I completed a section, I would send it to them to work on and inject into the story… Epadder has been fully integrating the programming and framework that we used in the Remastered “Wicked Choices: Book One”, as well as, background music and Sierra3 has been going through and correcting all of my spelling and grammar errors and adding in the sound effects.

None of this would’ve been possible without their tireless work, nor without all of your continued support and patience and I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for it!!

I ended up two weeks off my original mark and goal for completion and release… and, for that, I apologize…

Things have not been good over here, health wise… the shot that I got in my spine to try and reduce pain and swelling in June for my lower back wore off earlier in August and it was confirmed that I did indeed rupture a second disc in my spine… so now, instead of dealing with one ruptured disc, I am dealing with two and the third one is still pushing rather firmly, as if stubbornly, against the sciatica.

This situation has had me taking far more pain killers than usual (over 20 days this month alone) and left me spending less and less time at the computer to do my work than I would’ve liked… and, also, has made the usual task of correcting my spelling and grammar a much harder task for Sierra3 who has had the unfortunate job of trying dealing with run on sentences, or broken/incomplete thoughts and such, instead of just my usual mistakes.

Usually, I’d have gone and gotten the surgery that I need long before that it had reached this stage, but due to the pandemic and to the fact that my wife would unable to be there for me during and after the surgery… leaving me alone post op in the hospital… makes the idea of surgery still a “No Joy” for me.

Still… I am tired of hurting all of the time… even in my sleep the pain is there, whether I am dreaming that I am confined helplessly in a wheelchair or being shot in the back by a shotgun, this pain is endless and enduring.

I am not telling you this for pity, I am telling you this because I seriously believe that there will come a point in the near future where I feel that the pain is just too much to deal with and I will move forward with the surgery, regardless of the outcome or inconvenience it may bring with it…

…if that time comes, either Epadder, Sierra3 or my wife will certainly let all of you know on our discord, here and other social media means.

Till then, while Epadder and Sierra3 are putting the Remastered Chapter One of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” together, I will be working while I can to finish up Chapter Two of the Prologue for everyone.

As soon as Epadder and Sierra3 are done with their work and it has been quickly run through by the testers, I will release the Remastered Chapter One to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” to all of you, so expect to see that in a week or so…

As for Chapter Two, I am going to continue to do my best for all of you… all that I can do is tell you what my hope is for a release of it, but at this stage and considering that I am not able to spend as much time sitting at the computer and working on the game (or even my normal job, which is on hold because of on the pandemic), all that I can promise you is a “guestimation” to the release of Chapter Two and that I am going to do the best I can in this situation.

I am REALLY SORRY for all of the bullsh*t that you and everyone has had to endure because of my health problems, I PROMISE YOU that I am doing the best that I can and will continue to do so and it is my HOPE to get back to some semblance of normalcy where I can get back to releasing monthly again.

I appreciate your enduring patience, your understanding, your continued support and look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts SOON on the Remastered Chapter One when I get it out to you… I am really quite proud of it!!

~Jack

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes