3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Remember though this is not a game about getting together with your LI, though there are some stunning women also in this update but a story about a big war where not everyone will be nice or play nice. :) Oh and there are a few very nice animations as well.
Who say I can't do both? Also I haven't said that I play nice, sometimes a not so nice solution is needed to break the ice for the next encounter.:devilish:
I doubt the nun is willing to listen to our arguments without a little demonstration from our side. And I'm curious who shows up as the Archangle she must team up and also how the Church is connected to the Angelions or Yomi-no-kin and Izanami. Also does other group support Demonothans?

Nice to encounter you here too Ayhsel. Either I'm blind and didn't see your before or too old and senile and already forgotten it or...;)

Reactions: DA22 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nice to encounter you here to @Ayhsel. Either I'm blind and didn't see your before or too old and senile and already forgotten it or...;)
Thank you! It is always nice to see known faces around the threads I like. I have not been in this one but in Book one I have spoken a few single times, just to thank and to tell the developers how much I like the game..

To be honest, though, I decided to showed up in the thread to give my best wishes to dev. But I did it on the original thread and later found this one. A pity dev has to go to surgery.

I really liked the original game. I was not that keen on the original take on this one, though, too much focus on that douchebag I wanted to hurt so bad for hurting my cute niece. And specially disliked that it was going to be RPG maker. So you can imagine that I was very happy when the focused was changed to give the main story and main MC more importance than to simply focus in sir Douche and we went back to Rempy.

I have not have time to play the game yet, but my expectations are high. I will do so this night.

By the way, I love the idea to defile Karma... And no, I did not mean "defy".

Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thank you! It is always nice to see known faces around the threads I like. I have not been in this one but in Book one I have spoken a few single times, just to thank and to tell the developers how much I like the game..
After you mention, I think my sieve have some memories of it. Also someone has written something like great pervets think alike.:D
To be honest, though, I decided to showed up in the thread to give my best wishes to dev. But I did it on the original thread and later found this one. A pity dev has to go to surgery.
Yeah, it is a pity. Give him my best wish as well and hope my spine doen't seem similare now or in the future. But you can only hope.;)
I really liked the original game. I was not that keen on the original take on this one, though, too much focus on that douchebag I wanted to hurt so bad for hurting my cute niece. And specially disliked that it was going to be RPG maker. So you can imagine that I was very happy when the focused was changed to give the main story and main MC more importance than to simply focus in sir Douche and we went back to Rempy.
I'm also not very fond of a lot of the RPG games out there, but most of them are done doing only a bad job with the engine and to use it. You can do as bad with Renpy as with any other engine if you don't know how to use the tools you have or if you used a false tool for the job.
It would have be my pleasure to show my douchbag of nephew what that means to have earned my anger....
Claire well being is one of the priorities I have in this game.
By the way, I love the idea to defile Karma... And no, I did not mean "defy".
Wouldn't that be karma?:ROFLMAO: Also I don't think if you defile Karma that you actually defy her. This two are completely two differents things and I can imaginated that Karma can very good differ between pleasure and business.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
After you mention, I think my sieve have some memories of it. Also someone has written something like great pervets think alike.
Ohh so that is where I wrote that phrase? hahaha seems like my memory is failing too.
I'm also not very fond of a lot of the RPG games out there, but most of them are done doing only a bad job with the engine and to use it. You can do as bad with Renpy as with any other engine if you don't know how to use the tools you have or if you used a false tool for the job.
It would have be my pleasure to show my douchbag of nephew what that means to have earned my anger....
Claire well being is one of the priorities I have in this game.
I have been avoiding RPG games, so if you know one that is good enough that I should still try it please let me know. You probably can already suggest something I would like.
Wouldn that be karma?:ROFLMAO: Also I don't think if you defile Karma that you actually defy her. This two are completely two differents things and I can imaginated that Karma can very good differ between pleasure and business.
I meant what I said :D

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok I probably just missed it as I only skimmed through today's post, but changelog says new game title. What was the old title? Judging by the OP pic I think it was was Adventures of a Changed Boy. But I'd like some confirmation please so I don't delete that for nothing.

Reactions: Vasilji and DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I have been avoiding RPG games, so if you know one that is good enough that I should still try it please let me know. You probably can already suggest something I would like.
Only one that I'm fond of it and is engraved in the back of my had is Coceter Chronicles. The bad is that is abandonded and even if I very much like that this come back, I think the chance are very slim for it. It ends one one story arc, so at least it doesn't have millions of opens ends rather only thousands.:cry:
All other RPG games that I played haven't let this kind of impression that I have with this.
I meant what I said :D
I know and never said otherwise. I myself would not say no to a fling with her, but I doubt it would be a longt term adventure. I can't see it at the current state. I wouldn't say no to it, but I have my priorities and Karma isn't around the top. So if she interfere with them, then she have do deal with my reaction.:p
Ok I probably just missed it as I only skimmed through today's post, but changelog says new game title. What was the old title? Judging by the OP pic I think it was was Adventures of a Changed Boy. But I'd like some confirmation please so I don't delete that for nothing.
You are right.

Reactions: Ayhsel

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Only one that I'm fond of it and is engraved in the back of my had is Coceter Chronicles. The bad is that is abandonded and even if I very much like that this come back, I think the chance are very slim for it. It ends one one story arc, so at least it doesn't have millions of opens ends rather only thousands.:cry:
All other RPG games that I played haven't let this kind of impression that I have with this.

I know and never said otherwise. I myself would not say no to a fling with her, but I doubt it would be a longt term adventure. I can't see it at the current state. I wouldn't say no to it, but I have my priorities and Karma isn't around the top. So if she interfere with them, then she have do deal with my reaction.:p

You are right.
Cool TYVM. BTW Nice looking profile pic, buuuuutttt doesn't really match the username. LOL (y) Also the face the looks familiar, but I can't seem to place it?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are right, name is changed since focus of game became broader.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Cool TYVM. BTW Nice looking profile pic, buuuuutttt doesn't really match the username. LOL (y) Also the face the looks familiar, but I can't seem to place it?
Must it?:ROFLMAO:
I'm not that found of an old bag of rusting nuts and swrews, even if I'm certained that I have a few lose myslelf.:D
Pic is from Silvia from Harem Hotel.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No sense getting attached to an abandoned game.
Haha I understand. For me, my focus are the three main girls by far, the angel princess, the devil princess and Claire. I am also fond of the maid's daughter, she was so cute. And I hope MC's daughters have a larger role in the future...

If you start thinking about it I am lusting out for any teenager in this game.. pervert just does not even begin to describe me anymore!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh believe me, as a supervillain in the making, I want madness, chaos and despair!:devilish:
Except to puppies, I love puppies and dogs too much to hurt them. Why are you looking me like that? I am a 21st century super villain, we are more complex than our 20th century counterparts and we like cute things.

By the way, ASLPro3D I have wished you best luck in the other thread, but just in case you don't see it as my guess is that the focus will be on this thread instead of the other, I will repeat it here. My best wishes for you and hope everything goes great. Please take care of yourself and don't worry about anything but full recovering.
Well you can get together with quite a few ladies and even form a bond with them, just it is not the focus or even a main focus of the game, that is the story and you may well break your chances of winning if you forget which women might not like eachother. Most are not your lapdogs and trying to turn them into such may well break their usefulness. :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well you can get together with quite a few ladies and even form a bond with them, just it is not the focus or even a main focus of the game, that is the story and you may well break your chances of winning if you forget which women might not like eachother. Most are not your lapdogs and trying to turn them into such may well break their usefulness. :p
Hehe, I need to play it. I have no idea what to expect. Just happy that douche nephew is not the main focus anymore. Beyond making the bitch cry and suffer, I could not care less about that shithead.

After I play it I'll come back with a more detailed comment.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hehe, I need to play it. I have no idea what to expect. Just happy that douche nephew is not the main focus anymore. Beyond making the bitch cry and suffer, I could not care less about that shithead.

After I play it I'll come back with a more detailed comment.
Remember though that Agents of karma is mostly the introduction of most of the human players in Wicked Choices book II so that that story will make sense. So though there is a line it is mostly introducing part of the cast that was missed in book I, the humans and their allegiances. As with church it makes some sense they would be allied with Angelions. Now what it will do with a believer to find out that the Angelions might not exactly be Angels conforming to the Holy Book ....... Or that the AntiChrist in name might actually not be that Anti, but actually basically a good person and the best hope for good for humanity if he does not become to corrupted.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No sense getting attached to an abandoned game.
I understand your point. Yet I can say that I haven't encountered anything like this since them and this is a pity. I've encounter other gems, but for the RPG engine I think it is one of the best.
If you start thinking about it I am lusting out for any teenager in this game.. pervert just does not even begin to describe me anymore!
I repeat it, great perverts think alike.:ROFLMAO:
Don't discourage them. Even Jack himself said that there is a possibility.
The difficult is the same like Nioh, Demon Souls or so on, on the a nightmare difficulty (with perma death and no manual saves) with both arms on your back and a blindfold, but it should be possible and most likely. But what would we all do for the ones we love?:giggle:
Now what it will do with a believer to find out that the Angelions might not exactly be Angels conforming to the Holy Book .......
Perhaps a cross and a box of nails help?:oops:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Remember though that Agents of karma is mostly the introduction of most of the human players in Wicked Choices book II so that that story will make sense. So though there is a line it is mostly introducing part of the cast that was missed in book I, the humans and their allegiances. As with church it makes some sense they would be allied with Angelions. Now what it will do with a believer to find out that the Angelions might not exactly be Angels conforming to the Holy Book
I actually like that, it seems like a very nice approach. Specially cause we are forced to pick choices for them without knowing if we are going to be happy once we are back in MC's control. It will be nice to see how that affects future plots.

Or that the AntiChrist in name might actually not be that Anti, but actually basically a good person and the best hope for good for humanity if he does not become to corrupted.
Too late in my playthrough then!

• I just jizzed my pants

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Um... @-Hex-, @UncleVT or any other mods, is there a WAY that I can have control of this thread or can someone INSTEAD activate the thread that I created for MY game that is posted HERE

I prefer to have control of the threads to my game so I can provide the best support to players!

Thank you
Hope all is well, I wonder, how is Wicked Choices - Adventures of a Changed Boy coming along?. If it is on hold well health first eh!. All the best. Keep up the great Demonic,Angelic storytelling.
Cheers.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I understand your point. Yet I can say that I haven't encountered anything like this since them and this is a pity. I've encounter other gems, but for the RPG engine I think it is one of the best.
oh just in case, what I meant, is that it makes no sense for me to play it knowing that is abandoned and get attached to it.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hope all is well, I wonder, how is Wicked Choices - Adventures of a Changed Boy coming along?. If it is on hold well health first eh!. All the best. Keep up the great Demonic,Angelic storytelling.
Cheers.
This is the rvamped version of Adventures of a changed boy. Part of that story will be here and in book II. Jack noticed he needed way more room to introduce the humans though so focus changed a bit, but if you want you can play that story line in Agents of Karma and book II according to Jack or play more emphasizing on other stories.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes