3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This is the rvamped version of Adventures of a changed boy. Part of that story will be here and in book II. Jack noticed he needed way more room to introduce the humans though so focus changed a bit, but if you want you can play that story line in Agents of Karma and book II according to Jack or play more emphasizing on other stories.
I love the overall storyline, Love Demons, Angels and Corruption even Transformation put together into a really neat story. I have just started playing Agents of Karma, yet it has been a while, yet remembered about Adventures of a Changed Boy. So far I am getting a little concerned about Book One's Main Character. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
they should not interfere with tyhere betters, billies punishment was justified tho if i had a choice it would have bbeen much much worse.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I am confused (happens, I am old).

Is there new content in this? Plot development?

I don't want to replay the whole thing right now just for some improved renders.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can straighten me out. :)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Book 1 was good yeah. But I see the rapist nephew whose fate we decide at the end of book 1 in the center of this game's banner. Will we decide again on his fate if we get to play him ? i.e. male turned into sissy, trap or female

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really miss book 1 protag
He will be for sure back in book II and might even make an appearance in Agents of Karma. One of the reasons this took longer was since Jack has rejigged the original plans for book II (UI and engine partly since former coder Palanto was unfortunately unable to continue due to IRL issues) and brought it forward. Adventures of a changed boy will now be both a part of Agents of Karma (introduction of the human players for book II) and book II if I understood Jack correctly.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Book 1 was good yeah. But I see the rapist nephew whose fate we decide at the end of book 1 in the center of this game's banner. Will we decide again on his fate if we get to play him ? i.e. male turned into sissy, trap or female
No we will have more the option to decide what is gonna happen to him in the games, see my post above. The agent in the end will be the player who will make decisions that will influence what will happen to the nephew, last Jack talked about that.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D good luck with the back surgery and don't push your recovery. We can wait for an update until your back to 90%.
Thanks so much, my friend! Honestly I hope that I (and everyone else) won't have to wait long for my recovery... there is so much that I still want to do, like finish this prologue series, so that I can get to the main game which will be semi-open sandbox! Oh, the things we have planned for the players... it is going to blow people's minds, I think!

Oh believe me, as a supervillain in the making, I want madness, chaos and despair!:devilish:
Except to puppies, I love puppies and dogs too much to hurt them. Why are you looking me like that? I am a 21st century super villain, we are more complex than our 20th century counterparts and we like cute things.
THIS FOR THE WIN!!! Describes me to a T, in both Real Life and as a writer!! :D
No one is SAFE in the choices that they'll make for the characters... except Charlie the dog... that fur-ball will get a pass... everyone else's futures... yeah, they can be screwed if players make the wrong choices! ;)

By the way, ASLPro3D I have wished you best luck in the other thread, but just in case you don't see it as my guess is that the focus will be on this thread instead of the other, I will repeat it here. My best wishes for you and hope everything goes great. Please take care of yourself and don't worry about anything but full recovering.
Thanks so much Ayhsel! I had seen it on the other thread, but being that my time of sitting on a puter right now is somewhat limited due to pain (or me high on pain killers), I hadn't had a chance to acknowledge your well wishes for me. I appreciate it greatly!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel and jstreet

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Too much lesbianism and no straight sex, no thanks.
It's only the first chapter Ceesko and there is some M/F in it... perhaps not as much as you'd like, but, believe me... there will be quite a bit of 'sausage in tacos' in the second chapter (actually the whole chapter is M/F sex & animation)...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Real life got in the way of online life.
Such is living - I guess?

The MRI image is alien to me.
(They always look scary).
Hope you will be Ok.
Yeah, I certainly get you on how RL can come along and screw things up Twistty, I am just glad that you are OK, still around and have popped in... I was worried that I might've rubbed you wrong or bugged you too much!

Life certainly has their little interruptions... that's for sure. *sigh*

As for me, I'll survive (I hope), I think I was created to be a human "weeble-wobble" (showing my age here), to be tested on my ability to get back up after being knocked over... either way, its good... humanity can't get rid of me that easily!! *evil laugh*

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes