• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah, I certainly get you on how RL can come along and screw things up Twistty, I am just glad that you are OK, still around and have popped in... I was worried that I might've rubbed you wrong or bugged you too much!

Life certainly has their little interruptions... that's for sure. *sigh*

As for me, I'll survive (I hope), I think I was created to be a human "weeble-wobble" (showing my age here), to be tested on my ability to get back up after being knocked over... either way, its good... humanity can't get rid of me that easily!! *evil laugh*
I was worried that I might've rubbed you wrong or bugged you too much!
Never - met a girl at that time - and left the site completely.
But I did get a younger Japanese/Korean mixed bride out of the whole situation :p
Was looking forward to working with you on LewdPixel - but "Rona hit - and had to work crazy overtime.
So that was unable to happen - sadly.

It's ok to be a - "weeble-wobble" - eventually everyone needs to get restriction plates installed. *sigh*

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
All the best, Jack!
As much as I love your games, put everything in the backburner and focus on your health.
Thank you so much pavar for the love, well wishes and support you always give me, my friend!
I'll get better, for sure... they can rebuild me, I'll be back stronger, faster... oh wait, that's the Six Million Dollar Man...
Well, they will rebuild me and I'll be back... at least more determined to finish this game series! :D

I was excited for this game but after 1 year 4 month dev still working on UI and Menu changes.
It took a year and 4 months because I lost the original programmer (Palanto) due to RL stuff... and spent a good portion of that time working with the new one to rebuild the entire software, added new story and abilities... not just in this game, but also the original game "Wicked Choices: Book One"... the software, flags (for choices made) and saving system in both games need to be matched, so that the choices made in the first game can import into the second game and any future game of the series, so that your choices really count...

...yes, it took time, it took longer than I wanted... but what do you expect from a group of people who only have 3 people working on a game(s) that (in the first game alone) has so many choices and paths to choose from in a story that has as BIG of a word count than any "Lord of the Rings" novel, plus over 5,000 images!

These take time, if I could wave a magic wand to make them quicker... trust me, I would.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I was worried that I might've rubbed you wrong or bugged you too much!
Never - met a girl at that time - and left the site completely.
But I did get a younger Japanese/Korean mixed bride out of the whole situation :p
Was looking forward to working with you on LewdPixel - but "Rona hit - and had to work crazy overtime.
So that was unable to happen - sadly.

It's ok to be a - "weeble-wobble" - eventually everyone needs to get restriction plates installed. *sigh*
CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!!!
You choose wisely (and not just because she is Asian, though that is certainly BONUS)!!!

Yeah, was looking forward as well on LewdPixels, but my health took such a dive this year (it has to be bad if I am willing to go to 'ground zero' of where infections are to get fixed, IMHO) that I had a choice between helping there or use what time I have to do the game... game to me was more important, as I need to keep my word with the people here and on Patreon to finish these games...

Maybe, when the dust has settled from the surgery and I get back up to the current pace of the race (without getting Black Flagged), I can hopefully return over there and extend my help besides just advertising them in my game.

Reactions: DA22 and Twistty

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WOooo Hooo!!

You know you've pissed someone off with the storyline when someone 1 Stars your game and says things that isn't true (like there are no choices to make in the game)... it is kind of clear that the Religion aspect of the game likely triggered them... guess they don't find nuns sexy... :eek: hmmm... :unsure:

My only hope is that as things progress on this game, I will get as many reviews as I did on "Wicked Choices: Book One"... I know that I am no "Hopes Gaming" or some of the others that do really awesome artwork with great storyline, but I do try my best... and I am particularly proud of the Assassin's intro!

That said, let me try and clear up some confusion and provide a bit of context for this game for people like dolfe67, JaszMan82 and Ayhsel (who I think get's it, but mentioned him because I LOVE their avatar!)...

The Prologue to the game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma", takes place just BEFORE & and DURING the Antichrist unlocking Syrina from her prison of stone...

So, the scene that happen in Rome, happens just after Queen Azera wakes up and learns that the Antichrist has awakened and (depending on player's choices) eventually breaches Yomi-no-Kuni...

The scene with Namiko happens just a bit before William will be "punished" by the Antichrist... Karma being told by the Fates that the time of the Antichrist is upon them and what is about to happen.

The scene that happens with Agent Chloe and Ayame Sawada happens the same evening that Karma had visited Namiko... and the situation that those two women are about to face while going against 'The Rapture' group will somehow involve the Antichrist... (which you will find out HOW it will involve the Antichrist in Chapter Two)

Equally, several hours earlier, half a world away, Karma's helper Rao is visiting Larsen in the alley in Sacramento, California to try and enlist his aid as well... (which will continue in Chapter Two)

Bottom Line and to make a Long, Complex Story Short...

The Prologue section to the game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" all takes place just before the Antichrist does whatever YOU choose him to do to William...

Then, in the Main Game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" is the NEXT MORNING just after the Antichrist did whatever he did to William... the Antichrist is at the church with Syrina and Lynara (battling to stay alive from Queen Azera's Angelions) and as William wakes up to discover that he is now different!

"Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" WILL contain story of the punishment of William (that was supposed to be "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy") if players wish to play that part of the game... if they don't, they can interact with and direct Claire's own separate story or with Emi's own separate story!

In "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" there will be 3 different stories for the three characters that players get to choose and follow, all of them tying into and happening at the SAME TIME things that will be happening in "Wicked Choices: Book Two"... so the choices you make, the people you help or interact with, is DEFINITELY going to affect the NEXT GAME!!

Those choices, along with those that you made in "Wicked Choices: Book One" is going to get imported into "Wicked Choices: Book Two" and as you return to playing as the Antichrist or Lynara, you will see the world you helped to create (by your choices in "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma") playing out in REAL TIME as you do your thing as the Antichrist/Lynara...

...you might even get to use your powers as the Antichrist to change some of those events too. ;)

(PS: That is WHY it was important to us to have the software and save system all be the same as each other and requiring REMASTERS)

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You know you've pissed someone off with the storyline when someone 1 Stars your game and says things that isn't true (like there are no choices to make in the game)... it is kind of clear that the Religion aspect of the game likely triggered them... guess they don't find nuns sexy... :eek: hmmm... :unsure:
To add my tiny little bit here. For a absolute new player, the prologe has nearly "no" options, I can see that. Yet it is always my opinion that to review something that isn't complete is something I don't do.
And why do I now think what would happen to The Lord of the Rings if Tolkien had used Patreon (or similar) and let them decide which path the story should follow.o_O
In "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" there will be 3 different stories for the three characters that players get to choose and follow, all of them tying into and happening at the SAME TIME things that will be happening in "Wicked Choices: Book Two"... so the choices you make, the people you help or interact with, is DEFINITELY going to affect the NEXT GAME!!
I only hope, I can play all three aspect in the game without the need for three play throughs.

Also I see your point with your compare to hope. But is difficult at best and often useless. Hope (and a lot other) make great work and tell a very good story. This is also true for Rebirth. I'm hooked on the story telling there, but if I would only rate the images, it wouldn't be so high in my books.
It is always the package thats count and for this. And in this regard you don't have to hide. Also it exist always someone who could do it better than you.
What also would be intresting how many out there would be encourage through games like yours and had begin to make their own games?

ULtraDUde

Oct 22, 2017
has chapter 2 of wicked choices been released and is this it?
Or is this only the prologue and is it just till the scene of introducing Larsen??
Please let me know if there is any thing I missed cause I'm really hooked to this game

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
To add my tiny little bit here. For a absolute new player, the prologe has nearly "no" options, I can see that. Yet it is always my opinion that to review something that isn't complete is something I don't do.
And why do I now think what would happen to The Lord of the Rings if Tolkien had used Patreon (or similar) and let them decide which path the story should follow.o_O

I only hope, I can play all three aspect in the game without the need for three play throughs.

Also I see your point with your compare to hope. But is difficult at best and often useless. Hope (and a lot other) make great work and tell a very good story. This is also true for Rebirth. I'm hooked on the story telling there, but if I would only rate the images, it wouldn't be so high in my books.
It is always the package thats count and for this. And in this regard you don't have to hide. Also it exist always someone who could do it better than you.
What also would be intresting how many out there would be encourage through games like yours and had begin to make their own games?
Thats just it though, there are paths in the prologue, some games get to their 2nd or 3rd release and still dont have as much, but yeah, its often not wise to review until atleast 3-4 releases in.

I know your not talking the prologue down just explaining how someone may have been thinking when they wrote that review.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Indeed. I have several times claimed that reviews are useless for incomplete projects. It is impossible to make fair comparisons, as different projects not only are at different moments of production, but different devs can focus on different things in different order. Moreover, things that made no sense can become great at the end and otherwise amazing things can become terrible.

I still did not have time to play it, I was going to do it yesterday, but I was too sleepy and did not want to not enjoy it.
Having made that disclaimer, which implies I am talking with 0 knowledge on the matter as a politician in campaign, is that the 1 star review came from somebody that did not play the first book. I still thinks that version 0.1 first release is not fair to make any comparison, either good or bad. But my guess is that if it has the same quality as book 1 had, then reviews will improve quickly overtime.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Or is this only the prologue and is it just till the scene of introducing Larsen??
Please let me know if there is any thing I missed cause I'm really hooked to this game
It's the remastered version of the first Prologue of the Agents of Karma story.
I would recommend to replay it. If you want and when, it's up to you.;)

Haast: I know what you mean. I can undestand his viewpoint and the choice in the prologue "only" affect the sex scene. I know this is false, but it's not so obvious. Same goes for the people that complain that an update is small as often they don't understand that if you have a game with x full separate path, only a fraction of the work goes to that path that you are playing.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Its just the beginning of the prologue to book 2, its supposed to give more idea of the "World" as it is going to be in book 2, considering how much they have all put into it, we are all lucky to get to see it.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
We are still working on it, though it may be difficult to accomplish that, as you are going to have overlaps in the character's story... there are going to come times where Claire is around William/Billie and you will need to make choices based on who you are following... So, you are likely going to have to follow Claire from start to finish, save... then play as either Emi or William/Billie and save their parts...

Or, you could just play and follow the one character that you want, save and then wait till "Wicked Choices: Book Two" comes out which will have default story routes (TRUE END) applied to the characters whose saves you don't have.

This is then next part of the story ULtraDUde, when it gets to the Main Game and past the prologue to it, it will continue where "Wicked Choices: Book One" ended. ;)

Don't know why, but I need to shout this: PLUS ULTRA! :ROFLMAO:

That's just it though, there are paths in the prologue, some games get to their 2nd or 3rd release and still don't have as much, but yeah, its often not wise to review until at least 3-4 releases in.

I know your not talking the prologue down just explaining how someone may have been thinking when they wrote that review.
Yeah, I agree... well said.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We are still working on it, though it may be difficult to accomplish that, as you are going to have overlaps in the character's story... there are going to come times where Claire is around William/Billie and you will need to make choices based on who you are following... So, you are likely going to have to follow Claire from start to finish, save... then play as either Emi or William/Billie and save their parts...
As it is a Ren'py game whoes coder isn't a newby and has some skills. I think even if you can't achieve that "tab" will be my friend.
And serious Jack, you propose that I skip a few parts of your work? Now I'm too think some of your meds aren't healthy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As it is a Ren'py game whoes coder isn't a newby and has some skills. I think even if you can't achieve that "tab" will be my friend.
And serious Jack, you propose that I skip a few parts of your work? Now I'm too think some of your meds aren't healthy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, I know there is NO WAY that you would skip doing multiple playthroughs... you are like me, you like to savor EVERYTHING when at a meal... but was speaking about those who aren't as invested in the Universe that we are building and who are only playing to hopefully have something to fap off to. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh, I know there is NO WAY that you would skip doing multiple playthroughs... you are like me, you like to savor EVERYTHING when at a meal... but was speaking about those who aren't as invested in the Universe that we are building and who are only playing to hopefully have something to fap off to. ;)
Aren't they usually the ones that either explain the last update was only 3 minutes long or that is much to much text?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aren't they usually the ones that either explaine the last update was only 3 minutes long or that is much to much text?:ROFLMAO:
I pity anyone that comes in and says there was no FAP material in this release... as I think there was quite a bit of eyecandy in it for a first release.

Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
WOooo Hooo!!

My only hope is that as things progress on this game, I will get as many reviews as I did on "Wicked Choices: Book One"... I know that I am no "Hopes Gaming" or some of the others that do really awesome artwork with great storyline, but I do try my best... and I am particularly proud of the Assassin's intro!

That said, let me try and clear up some confusion and provide a bit of context for this game for people like dolfe67, JaszMan82 and Ayhsel (who I think get's it, but mentioned him because I LOVE their avatar!)...

The Prologue to the game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma", takes place just BEFORE & and DURING the Antichrist unlocking Syrina from her prison of stone...

So, the scene that happen in Rome, happens just after Queen Azera wakes up and learns that the Antichrist has awakened and (depending on player's choices) eventually breaches Yomi-no-Kuni...

The scene with Namiko happens just a bit before William will be "punished" by the Antichrist... Karma being told by the Fates that the time of the Antichrist is upon them and what is about to happen.

The scene that happens with Agent Chloe and Ayame Sawada happens the same evening that Karma had visited Namiko... and the situation that those two women are about to face while going against 'The Rapture' group will somehow involve the Antichrist... (which you will find out HOW it will involve the Antichrist in Chapter Two)

Equally, several hours earlier, half a world away, Karma's helper Rao is visiting Larsen in the alley in Sacramento, California to try and enlist his aid as well... (which will continue in Chapter Two)

Bottom Line and to make a Long, Complex Story Short...

The Prologue section to the game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" all takes place just before the Antichrist does whatever YOU choose him to do to William...

Then, in the Main Game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" is the NEXT MORNING just after the Antichrist did whatever he did to William... the Antichrist is at the church with Syrina and Lynara (battling to stay alive from Queen Azera's Angelions) and as William wakes up to discover that he is now different!

"Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" WILL contain story of the punishment of William (that was supposed to be "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy") if players wish to play that part of the game... if they don't, they can interact with and direct Claire's own separate story or with Emi's own separate story!

Those choices, along with those that you made in "Wicked Choices: Book One" is going to get imported into "Wicked Choices: Book Two" and as you return to playing as the Antichrist or Lynara, you will see the world you helped to create (by your choices in "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma") playing out in REAL TIME as you do your thing as the Antichrist/Lynara...

...you might even get to use your powers as the Antichrist to change some of those events too. ;)

(PS: That is WHY it was important to us to have the software and save system all be the same as each other and requiring REMASTERS)
If the Religious aspect is part of the reason they have qualms with Wicked Choices, I think that is a shame. I am a Christian and I am not offended, nor will I picket an Intriguing Story, Angelions & Demons story arc are very engaging. Anyway too bad there are some, who get offended so easily.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If the Religious aspect is part of the reason they have qualms with Wicked Choices, I think that is a shame. I am a Christian and I am not offended, nor will I picket an Intriguing Story, Angelions & Demons story arc are very engaging. Anyway too bad there are some, who get offended so easily.
Yeah, there will always be some that will feel triggered, angered or offended by the portrayal of religion as a whole in my series... I think mostly, because I paint religion to be a bane on humanity.

For any who ask me or want to know why, I simply say that religion (or any church) is only as good as their leaders are... man is imperfect and fallible, so too, then is the religion or church that they lead. Behind ANY closed door lies secrets that people in power don't want revealed, that will tarnish a message they hope to spread or preach and will do whatever it takes, in some cases, to make sure those secrets never see the light of day...

...it's simply just that.

Me, personally, I believe that there is a God... but I am agnostic in it. When it comes to man being the ones that are interpreting the 'Word of God', trouble is bound to happen. *shrug*

Reactions: JaszMan and c3p0

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, there will always be some that will feel triggered, angered or offended by the portrayal of religion as a whole in my series... I think mostly, because I paint religion to be a bane on humanity.

For any who ask me or want to know why, I simply say that religion (or any church) is only as good as their leaders are... man is imperfect and fallible, so too, then is the religion or church that they lead. Behind ANY closed door lies secrets that people in power don't want revealed, that will tarnish a message they hope to spread or preach and will do whatever it takes, in some cases, to make sure those secrets never see the light of day...

...it's simply just that.

Me, personally, I believe that there is a God... but I am agnostic in it. When it comes to man being the ones that are interpreting the 'Word of God', trouble is bound to happen. *shrug*
For sure, there are many secrets behind the walls of some Churches hence there is unlimited material and numerous Story ideas behind each wall of the Church. I can completely understand and have the utmost respect with your perspective. I agree with your perspective. Now I am not a catholic I am Protestant, yet, I am sure even in the reformed Churches there are secrets behind some walls due to Leaders who have lost there way. Anyway, so many secrets breed so much creative potential.
Cheers to the Creative and Story-tellers.

Reactions: c3p0
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes