"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
At this time, DA22 I don't have any other means except PayPal (which would have to be done as a gift or something) other than my Patreon account... and currently, in the condition that I am in, I can't really spend time to put together something and spend a lot of time on the computer designing something elsewhere. :(

I know that I want to have a website created (I've been paying for the domain name for years), but lack the skill and talent to put a website together, but want to put a website together to provide a direct source and location for people to get the game from that I can control, particularly if Patreon does their knee jerking with me... plus, it gives me a location to put additional content and DLC that I know Patreon would have a real issue with.

Right now, my biggest stumbling block is I either lack the skill (like doing HTML, web design) or the time to put something together for Subscribestar or someplace else. :(

But, I do understand, my friend.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
At this time, DA22 I don't have any other means except PayPal (which would have to be done as a gift or something) other than my Patreon account... and currently, in the condition that I am in, I can't really spend time to put together something and spend a lot of time on the computer designing something elsewhere. :(

I know that I want to have a website created (I've been paying for the domain name for years), but lack the skill and talent to put a website together, but want to put a website together to provide a direct source and location for people to get the game from that I can control, particularly if Patreon does their knee jerking with me... plus, it gives me a location to put additional content and DLC that I know Patreon would have a real issue with.

Right now, my biggest stumbling block is I either lack the skill (like doing HTML, web design) or the time to put something together for Subscribestar or someplace else. :(

But, I do understand, my friend.
Don't know if it helps, but I would have webspace avaivable, yet most likely wouldn't fit the requirement. Other than that I do have a very little knowledge about HTML (rusty one also).
However take a few bucks from your Patrons and used it on a website when you've recovered enough. I wouldn't mind it.

harem_seeker

May 7, 2020
well im new here , but the book one was realy good, hope this one is gonna be awesome too....
the things that i realy wish to see in this series are : the cheating wife of MC(in previous book) getting bitchslapped :LOL: / maybe the male MC get a polygamy life which include female & futa (maybe Syrina mother included too? lol) anyway everything is good so far let see what will happen in this one....

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
well im new here , but the book one was realy good, hope this one is gonna be awesome too....
the things that i realy wish to see in this series are : the cheating wife of MC(in previous book) getting bitchslapped :LOL: / maybe the male MC get a polygamy life which include female & futa (maybe Syrina mother included too? lol) anyway everything is good so far let see what will happen in this one....
polyamorous life is 'possible' but Jack is a bit more realistic in his realms where if a couple of dames are antagonistic or overly(?) possesive it will be ugly for the you(MC). So, just know you will not have 87 babes at your beck and call. But, yeah Lilith and Syrina could probably fill most any harem by themselves :p

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
shutterstock_surgery-1168x657.jpg

UPDATE: Surgery Next Week… and More!
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Alright, as many of you know, after a nearly a year of holding off and trying to put surgery off for as long as I was physical capable of doing… I have finally completed the large battery and a whole slew of tests (the CT Myelogram and Nerve Conduction Study) that they wanted me to undergo and my back surgery is now scheduled for this coming Monday, October 12th.

While the pain injection shots that I was taking to help with the pain that I was suffering, helped… it only masked the pain and did nothing to help the cause of the pain (as expected).

Basically, the findings on my lower back were:

There is a minimal retrolisthesis of L2 over L3. S1 is a transitional segment and there is a subtle retrolisthesis of L5 over S1.

L2-L3: There is a right central disc herniation is broad-based indenting the thecal sac. Schmorl's nodes are observed in both the inferior and superior endplate. There is hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum and mild to moderate central canal narrowing.

L4-L5: There is diffuse disc bulging.

L5-S1: There is diffuse disc bulging with a subtle broad-based annular fissure in the right central location. There are degenerative changes of the facet joints.

Sacrum: The visualized sacrum is intact with a neoplastic disc present at S1-S2… when the S1-S2 area was investigated further it was determined to not be a tumor (thank God) but rather a bone spur that is actually impinging on the spinal cord and right nerve cluster.

In short, there are a whole lot of things taking place in my lower back that is creating the pain that I’ve been experiencing and thus the reason for the surgery to relieve some of the pressure from the bulging discs, clean up of the areas that are impinging on the nerves and a removal of the bone spur that is pressing against the spinal cord and nerve cluster.

They are saying that, due to the pandemic, they want to release me from the hospital as soon as possible… that night, if I am doing well and can come out of anesthesia well enough… and will be away from my computer for pretty much the rest of the week and on a reduced schedule the following week and will have a follow-up visit with the surgeon on October 28th.

So, if you don’t hear from me for a little while, that is why. If you need ANYTHING or must get a hold of our team you can do so in our GENERAL forum in our Discord and get an answer while I am out.

In the meantime, I have been working off and on, producing the Gaian Goddess Faction characters that you, the player, will get to encounter in both “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and as the Antichrist in “Wicked Choices: Book Two” and will be sharing that behind Patreon’s Paywall (because of nudity and stuff) for all of you to see and start plotting out who you might be… ahem… interested in pursuing.

Those will be posted for our patrons sometime later today or tomorrow for all of you.

Until next we speak, be well everyone and I will talk to you all soon!

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Alright, as many of you know, after a nearly a year of holding off and trying to put surgery off for as long as I was physical capable of doing… I have finally completed the large battery and a whole slew of tests (the CT Myelogram and Nerve Conduction Study) that they wanted me to undergo and my back surgery is now scheduled for this coming Monday, October 12th.

While the pain injection shots that I was taking to help with the pain that I was suffering, helped… it only masked the pain and did nothing to help the cause of the pain (as expected).

There is a minimal retrolisthesis of L2 over L3. S1 is a transitional segment and there is a subtle retrolisthesis of L5 over S1.

L2-L3: There is a right central disc herniation is broad-based indenting the thecal sac. Schmorl's nodes are observed in both the inferior and superior endplate. There is hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum and mild to moderate central canal narrowing.

L5-S1: There is diffuse disc bulging with a subtle broad-based annular fissure in the right central location. There are degenerative changes of the facet joints.

Sacrum: The visualized sacrum is intact with a neoplastic disc present at S1-S2… when the S1-S2 area was investigated further it was determined to not be a tumor (thank God) but rather a bone spur that is actually impinging on the spinal cord and right nerve cluster.

In short, there are a whole lot of things taking place in my lower back that is creating the pain that I’ve been experiencing and thus the reason for the surgery to relieve some of the pressure from the bulging discs, clean up of the areas that are impinging on the nerves and a removal of the bone spur that is pressing against the spinal cord and nerve cluster.

They are saying that, due to the pandemic, they want to release me from the hospital as soon as possible… that night, if I am doing well and can come out of anesthesia well enough… and will be away from my computer for pretty much the rest of the week and on a reduced schedule the following week and will have a follow-up visit with the surgeon on October 28th.

So, if you don’t hear from me for a little while, that is why. If you need ANYTHING or must get a hold of our team you can do so in our GENERAL forum in our Discord and get an answer while I am out.

In the meantime, I have been working off and on, producing the Gaian Goddess Faction characters that you, the player, will get to encounter in both “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and as the Antichrist in “Wicked Choices: Book Two” and will be sharing that behind Patreon’s Paywall (because of nudity and stuff) for all of you to see and start plotting out who you might be… ahem… interested in pursuing.

Those will be posted for our patrons sometime later today or tomorrow for all of you.

~Jack
Lol that is a lot and not even speaking about the Gaian goddesses this time. :p Well I am not a doctor but seems they think they can still repair you once more. Best of luck with the surgery next week and the impatient time when you have to rest also for your loved ones and if can have Epadder, Sierra or the wife give a short message when you are safely home again that would be appreciated. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lol that is a lot and not even speaking about the Gaian goddesses this time. :p Well I am not a doctor but seems they think they can still repair you once more. Best of luck with the surgery next week and the impatient time when you have to rest also for your loved ones and if can have Epadder, Sierra or the wife give a short message when you are safely home again that would be appreciated. :)
Yeah, I am all manners of broken, but they will get me back up and on my feet again, so I can create more work for everyone! :sneaky:

I will have someone come in and post to give everyone an update on how I am after the surgery on Monday!! ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I am all manners of broken, but they will get me back up and on my feet again, so I can create more work for everyone! :sneaky:

I will have someone come in and post to give everyone an update on how I am after the surgery on Monday!! ;)
You are so much of a saint for first ;) , now if I would not know you actually enjoy making the game (that might show some masochistic tendencies but kk :p) I might even believe you. :ROFLMAO: Again best of luck and a safe and speedy recovery wished for you after.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You are so much of a saint for first ;) , now if I would not know you actually enjoy making the game (that might show some masochistic tendencies but kk :p) I might even believe you. :ROFLMAO: Again best of luck and a safe and speedy recovery wished for you after.
Actually through this, we think we've come up with a way to get things back on track and a little easier on me, which will give me a little more time to actually enjoy the work. I'll admit, it has been difficult for me to 'enjoy' it... but a good chunk of the reason for that was because I've been hurting so much and so damn far off schedule with these games that it has been like a huge burden...

...but, I'll get fixed up and back on track again and with the new way that we will be doing some stuff (beginning at the end of Chapter Two), I won't feel so buried under work as much! :giggle:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

~Jack
Best of luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery but don't push your recovery we can always wait until your back to your old self again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Gonna keep this short, so - Good luck!
Thank you much, LexArma!! :giggle: (y)

Best of luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery but don't push your recovery we can always wait until your back to your old self again.
Thanks jstreet, can't wait to get back to my old self either!! But will pay attention to not overdoing it, don't want to screw myself more... I'm getting too old to keep having these kinds of surgeries. :D

ASLPro3D Hope you heal fast mate. Wish there was something that I could do to help while you recover XD
Thanks Sancrest! Not much to do really, except do what the wife will be doing, which would be fretting over me and yelling at me a bit, I imagine. :sneaky:

Well he has the wive to help whip him back into shape and if he does not behave hopefully literally. :p
Oh, you know it, DA22, she will either utilize a pair of vice-grips or pruning shears if I don't follow the doctor's orders! :LOL::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

~Jack
Wishing you and your family all the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks Maviarab! And... Oooo.... look! Our game made it as one of your Favorite Top Games list!! AWESOME!!! :love:(y)
Yeah...glad in a way I found it after you completed the remaster. Was truly blown away with it (as I mentioned in that thread)...comprises many of my actual interests. While I greatly look forward to seeing more, naturally ones health and those close to them are always a priority. Take it easy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
NO! Don't send packages!! No stripers either!! I can't get to the door faster than the wife right now.... :ROFLMAO:
Thanks c3p0!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
So, if Jack is gonna get 'someone' to keep us informed. Will we finally hear from the 'true' brains of the operation. Jack may be the captain but we all know Waifu is the Admiral:p

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes