3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
do i need to play the previous game to understand the story or no
I would, mainly because its a good game, and without it some things might confuse you, like who are the good guys, and bad guys and why.

Actually, Yes!, Play Book 1 lol

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
how long would say is book one
Depending on if you want to play through once or many times to get the other paths, but id say atleast a few hours for just getting "Your main story", but make sure you do the end of the game save thing (It will ask you for a name for the save), so that whatever you get can be carried over to Book II once it is done etc, as your choices will matter later on.

Just remember our little Syrina is a little angel, even if she is a little demon ;)
Better to be Naughty with her than mean, Never be mean lol (Well maybe a little, but only in fun.)

• Haha

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
GlobalHealth_640x300_0.jpg

Update: Release notes & Health Update – September 24, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you all well and that you’ve been enjoying our release.

People seem to have enjoyed it and liked most of the new characters and scenes that were introduced within it… though have expressed a desire to see the Cardinal be crucified… but seems that people for the most part enjoyed the introduction of Katarina.

There have been some reports about the pathing system not working completely right with the graphics, Epadder has fixed that issue and we’ll release the fix for that when “Chapter Two” comes out.

Our thanks is also extended out to who did a ‘Let’s Play’ live stream of our Remaster on , as well as, the many others out there who have been spreading the word about the update and our game, we really appreciate it!!

Which brings us to the health part of the update… I had the appointment with my doctor yesterday and things are… well, they aren’t good, I really messed myself up while waiting for the surgery and we are trying to find out just how bad I messed myself up.

Due to some of the issues that I am experiencing, there is the likelihood that I may’ve damaged my spinal cord or now have some kind of nerve damage taking place… so on Monday, September 28th at 7:30AM I will be undergoing a CT, Myelogram, where they inject dye into the lumbar spinal column and take X-rays and a CT Scan to see if I damaged my spinal cord and on Thursday, October 1st at 10:30AM I go in for an Electromyogram and Nerve Conduction Study to test the sciatic nerve and make sure that I don’t have any nerve (permanent or otherwise) damage to the nerves that run from the back down to the feet… AND THEN, I return to see my Orthopedic Surgeon on Wednesday, October 7th at 9:30AM to go through the findings and plot out my surgery.

In short, I am really messed up and they are going to do their best to put me back together and get me walking right again.

In the meantime, I will work in little chunks while I can, but hope that many of you will stick around through this or at least return when I am able to get back up to speed again.

I am really, really, sorry that things are the way they are right now and hope that you understand.

Sorry and we’ll talk soon,
~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I've said it more than once and will say it as often as needed.
Get well first and think about your health first. We can wait and some (hopefully most) will wait. See if they can send your sister Katarina for your health (without guns) and our little FAP to ensure the rest of the team that they should tend to you with upmost care.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Update: Release notes & Health Update – September 24, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you all well and that you’ve been enjoying our release.

People seem to have enjoyed it and liked most of the new characters and scenes that were introduced within it… though have expressed a desire to see the Cardinal be crucified… but seems that people for the most part enjoyed the introduction of Katarina.

There have been some reports about the pathing system not working completely right with the graphics, Epadder has fixed that issue and we’ll release the fix for that when “Chapter Two” comes out.

Our thanks is also extended out to who did a ‘Let’s Play’ live stream of our Remaster on , as well as, the many others out there who have been spreading the word about the update and our game, we really appreciate it!!

Which brings us to the health part of the update… I had the appointment with my doctor yesterday and things are… well, they aren’t good, I really messed myself up while waiting for the surgery and we are trying to find out just how bad I messed myself up.

Due to some of the issues that I am experiencing, there is the likelihood that I may’ve damaged my spinal cord or now have some kind of nerve damage taking place… so on Monday, September 28th at 7:30AM I will be undergoing a CT, Myelogram, where they inject dye into the lumbar spinal column and take X-rays and a CT Scan to see if I damaged my spinal cord and on Thursday, October 1st at 10:30AM I go in for an Electromyogram and Nerve Conduction Study to test the sciatic nerve and make sure that I don’t have any nerve (permanent or otherwise) damage to the nerves that run from the back down to the feet… AND THEN, I return to see my Orthopedic Surgeon on Wednesday, October 7th at 9:30AM to go through the findings and plot out my surgery.

In short, I am really messed up and they are going to do their best to put me back together and get me walking right again.

In the meantime, I will work in little chunks while I can, but hope that many of you will stick around through this or at least return when I am able to get back up to speed again.

I am really, really, sorry that things are the way they are right now and hope that you understand.

Sorry and we’ll talk soon,
~Jack
Well lets hope those pics turn out lovely and nice and that you were just in time. :p Well else you will be to stubborn any way to give in. So best of luck and hope will not be too bad. :)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Don't worry, I shall survive!
If I don't Syrina will just find new and exciting ways to torment me.
The wife will burn and salt my bones so that I can't haunt her... :(
And if I don't do what I am supposed to do, DA22 will start shipping things through DHL to the wife to torment me alongside Syrina...

So, yeah, going to be real careful, do what I am supposed to do and plot and plan my revenge on the world! :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Don't worry, I shall survive!
If I don't Syrina will just find new and exciting ways to torment me.
The wife will burn and salt my bones so that I can't haunt her... :(
And if I don't do what I am supposed to do, DA22 will start shipping things through DHL to the wife to torment me alongside Syrina...

So, yeah, going to be real careful, do what I am supposed to do and plot and plan my revenge on the world! :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Well I'm certained that some of us would support DA22 if needed some help with the DHL parcels.:p
I don't know about Syrina, would rather picture her on the recipient desk on the afterworld your sorry ass landed and demand to "talk" to the supirior who approved this decision. I assume she can be quiet presuade.:devilish:

And for sure we will wait and block every attempt with your upcoming revenge plans if we can't have our own fun with them.:devilish:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I'm certained that some of us would support DA22 if needed some help with the DHL parcels.:p
I don't know about Syrina, would rather picture her on the recipient desk on the afterworld your sorry ass landed and demand to "talk" to the supirior who approved this decision. I assume she can be quiet presuade.:devilish:

And for sure we will wait and block every attempt with your upcoming revenge plans if we can't have our own fun with them.:devilish:
Maybe we should set up a fund so we can get some more nice things to ship with DHL.:) One of those racks that can stretch your back or 4 horses can be a bit expensive to send over with DHL from Europe. ;) Besides revenge on the world? Remember the World always has a longer breath and memory as we have, and by hurting her we hurt ourselves. Well Jack is lucky Syrina was hungry and just plundered my fridge again. :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Maybe we should set up a fund so we can get some more nice things to ship with DHL.:) One of those racks that can stretch your back or 4 horses can be a bit expensive to send over with DHL from Europe
I though we cold order this things from a local craftsmen. Most likely cheaper than in Europe and transportation woulod also be much more simpler.:p
Besides revenge on the world?
I'm not that of a megalomaniac. I only ride the train while Jack is on the steering wheel. I intent to take my revenge plan on much smaller scale than world wide. Yet, to work and to avoid the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth problematic you need to be rather thoroughly otherwise all people would be missing eyes and tooths in the future.:devilish:
Remember the World always has a longer breath and memory as we have, and by hurting her we hurt ourselves.
Certainly. If mother nature would plan to take revenge for what humankind has done to the planet, I surely would shit a brick.;)
For most of us humans time doesn't span longer than a couple of decades.
Well Jack is lucky Syrina was hungry and just plundered my fridge again.
Next time Syrina plundered your fridge she could bring me something, mine is currently empty.:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I though we cold order this things from a local craftsmen. Most likely cheaper than in Europe and transportation woulod also be much more simpler.:p

I'm not that of a megalomaniac. I only ride the train while Jack is on the steering wheel. I intent to take my revenge plan on much smaller scale than world wide. Yet, to work and to avoid the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth problematic you need to be rather thoroughly otherwise all people would be missing eyes and tooths in the future.:devilish:

Certainly. If mother nature would plan to take revenge for what humankind has done to the planet, I surely would shit a brick.;)
For most of us humans time doesn't span longer than a couple of decades.

Next time Syrina plundered your fridge she could bring me something, mine is currently empty.:p
Little chance, she may not be that big, but she can eat for 10. :p Oh and is not a great cook so she will make you prepare the food ........ :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi jack, have you been looking at other platforms for support of your game? After the attack from Patreon on the game of Belle, that does contain incest but is only one char in many storylines I really start to feel uncomfortable about supporting that company, since they are both hypocrite and it clashes with my own morals and view on censorship and start to feel I can not really support people on Patreon anymore..

Also all going well with the surgery?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I do believe that Patreon don't willing go after their creators. If they would do it, they would probably even more devs that have to change the game or the site. It is their payment processors behind them. If they are the same other site use, then the other sites aren't invulnerable too.

Most times as as long as the money flows they willing to ingnore their high moral ground they usually stand and take the money and look somewhere else. Yet if the publicity is too high and too bad for them they act.
What happend to Belles game is not nice yet, as a lot other it has some content in it who is at least borderline.

As it looks like the reason that Patreon take this action is Paypal. So at least other platform who doesn't use Paypal are safe yet however I don't think that is complete safe that eg. Mastercard wouldn't take similare action if they would be driven in a corner.
Most often the "normal" laws are loose enough that it allow some leverage. Double if you "make" the law and are hold the position of president...

Yet, how do you do Jack? Is the surgery going well?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do believe that Patreon don't willing go after their creators. If they would do it, they would probably even more devs that have to change the game or the site. It is their payment processors behind them. If they are the same other site use, then the other sites aren't invulnerable too.

Most times as as long as the money flows they willing to ingnore their high moral ground they usually stand and take the money and look somewhere else. Yet if the publicity is too high and too bad for them they act.
What happend to Belles game is not nice yet, as a lot other it has some content in it who is at least borderline.

As it looks like the reason that Patreon take this action is Paypal. So at least other platform who doesn't use Paypal are safe yet however I don't think that is complete safe that eg. Mastercard wouldn't take similare action if they would be driven in a corner.
Most often the "normal" laws are loose enough that it allow some leverage. Double if you "make" the law and are hold the position of president...

Yet, how do you do Jack? Is the surgory goung well?
Still I have decided to go off of Patreon due to this, especially since that game falls well under the Game of Thrones exception and besides the censorship by a company way beyond the rules in my country, did not sit well with me already for quite a while, this is just the straw. Basically staying after this I would be betraying my own moral values, only power I have is voting with my feet and I will be using that one.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Still I have decided to go off of Patreon due to this, especially since that game falls well under the Game of Thrones exception and besides the censorship by a company way beyond the rules in my country, did not sit well with me already for quite a while, this is just the straw. Basically staying after this I would be betraying my own moral values, only power I have is voting with my feet and I will be using that one.
To inconvenience for me. Most likely I would then have two accounts and, well, I'm lazy.:LOL:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To inconvenience for me. Most likely I would then have to accounts and, well, I'm lazy.:LOL:
Nah, I will no longer have a Patreon account from November. will support devs I do now if they have a SubscribeStar and else unfortunately have to quit supporting devs.

• Sad

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Nah, I will no longer have a Patreon account from November. will support devs I do now if they have a SubscribeStar and else unfortunately have to quit supporting devs.
Understandable stance. I live in the leader of hypocritical morality laws. Even raised here I cannot comprehend the lines that are drawn for real(well some are to limit abuse possibilties, others to protect us from ourselves), but in art I am orders of magnitude beyond being able (willing?) to see the sense in most any of these borders. Hell, there are things that are legal that I cannot even see myself doing with my twisted lil imagination. BAH, sorry for the silly repeated rant.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes