"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So, if Jack is gonna get 'someone' to keep us informed. Will we finally hear from the 'true' brains of the operation. Jack may be the captain but we all know Waifu is the Admiral:p
She has made appearances on Discord a few times!
I think HaloGrl wants my wife! :D
But, yeah, if I am too doped up or out of it, either her (the wife) or someone else will let you all know if I am still around or not. ;)

Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
In all seriousness, Good luck in this trial. I look forward to the many games and books you have stored in that head of yours. I want Emily back, and to bring the balance back(not uhhhh, to the force) to hunamity. We need these stories to be finished! You MUST recover (no pressure, mind you :p ).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
In all seriousness, Good luck in this trial. I look forward to the many games and books you have stored in that head of yours. I want Emily back, and to bring the balance back(not uhhhh, to the force) to hunamity. We need these stories to be finished! You MUST recover (no pressure, mind you :p ).
Thank you, my friend! Yeah, I eventually need to get back to Brandon & Emily and finish their tale as well. But, before I do, I want to get back on track with the game production. But, yeah, I can't 'check out' just yet... still have many, many, many stories to share with everyone! :)

What can I say, don't tempt me.:devilish:
Also I make sure, that if you receive a package, you would also thank me for it.:p
I am going to hold you to that! :sneaky: :LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
zzzz02.png

Sneak Peak - Gaia & the Council of Ten
(as posted behind the Patreon 'Pay Wall')

All through doing my tests and also getting ready for my surgeries, I have been spending the time that I could function working on finalizing and creating the important characters that you will meet and experience in both “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and when you return as the Antichrist in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”…

There will be no GREATER involvement than what you will be experiencing with Gaia and those within her sect known as the “Council of Ten”… it has been their role to help mankind survive and have tried to keep humanity safe from the ongoing war between the Demonothans and Angelions… and know firsthand, the amount of damage that, if left unchecked, the Antichrist (you) can do to all of humanity.

So, as promised, here is a sneak peak at Gaia and the goddesses that will either seek your destruction or your help…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thank you, my friend! Yeah, I eventually need to get back to Brandon & Emily and finish their tale as well. But, before I do, I want to get back on track with the game production. But, yeah, I can't 'check out' just yet... still have many, many, many stories to share with everyone! :)

I am going to hold you to that! :sneaky: :LOL:

All through doing my tests and also getting ready for my surgeries, I have been spending the time that I could function working on finalizing and creating the important characters that you will meet and experience in both “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and when you return as the Antichrist in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”…

There will be no GREATER involvement than what you will be experiencing with Gaia and those within her sect known as the “Council of Ten”… it has been their role to help mankind survive and have tried to keep humanity safe from the ongoing war between the Demonothans and Angelions… and know firsthand, the amount of damage that, if left unchecked, the Antichrist (you) can do to all of humanity.

So, as promised, here is a sneak peak at Gaia and the goddesses that will either seek your destruction or your help…

Holy dear mother of fecking all that is unholy....

This shaping up to be the number 1 thing on here in my opinion.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Holy dear mother of fecking all that is unholy....

This shaping up to be the number 1 thing on here in my opinion.
Thanks, Maviarab!

Yeah, for me, it is VERY important to have a diversified cast-of-characters that players can interact with, as well as, look unique and different than the many repetitive characters that seem to crop up in other people's games... (where you start the game and go, hey look, it's the same character that is used in such-n-such game).

Also, I like to really layer on the characters with backgrounds or, like in the case of using such well know goddesses, find a way to incorporate their history that people are familiar with and tweak it to allow for the story that I am writing. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Nice grouping. :) And like I said to another dev, nice to see you have a good grasp of their background and details so you can make everything hang together. Succes for tomorrow.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nice group. Do I sense some bad blood between the three fractions? :p

Also good luck for tomorrow, my thoughs are with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Much luck on the morrow.
Yeah, i believe that there just might be a touch rivalry(animosity, tension, etc.) betwixt these bands party goers. Draft dodges caught in Canada on a distant planet. Natives agree to let both stay(coerced or not). The MP's stir a populace revolt that all but destroys the power base for both groups, yet hold on to their hated of the quitters. A poll reversal could wreak on all teams chances(and the peons, of course).
What is there to be concerned for?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Just got text from Jack.

"I'm on my way home. No pain down the legs. Got no pain down the legs. They sent me home with Robaxin and Tylenol 3.

But, I'm doing good and on the way home to eat some pizza and rest!!"

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just got text from Jack.

"I'm on my way home. No pain down the legs. Got no pain down the legs. They sent me home with Robaxin and Tylenol 3.

But, I'm doing good and on the way home to eat some pizza and rest!!"
Cood to hear, now he better also gets his rest and relaxation in besides Pizza. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
121180662_10158969969082147_8147253892217540963_o.jpg

Update: Surgery Done & Road to Recovery Starts Now...
(as Posted on my Patreon & Facebook Page)

I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I am back home now (arrived home late yesterday afternoon) and I am doing well after my back surgery.

I have a bit of pain from the incision area and staples they put in, but I at least no longer have pain and numbness running down into the buttocks and legs (mostly down the right leg).

They were able to easily remove the bone spur, that was impinging on my spinal cord and nerve root, close me up, dose me pretty good with pain meds, muscle relaxers and sent me home to rest. I will have to continue doing that till October 28th, when I go back in to see Dr. Fischgrund and have my staples removed and truly begin rehabilitation... but of all my back surgeries that I've had, this was my best and easiest one and think that the road to recovery (so long as I don't do anything stupid) should be pretty quick as well.

I would like to thank all of my friends and supporters here and elsewhere for all of the support, love, prayers and well-wishes that we offered for me and the wife, while undergoing this and I look forward to resuming my work on the games as soon as possible.

Thank you SO MUCH and will talk to you all in a few days after I've relaxed a bit more.

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Dr. Fischgrund
Strange name, means in German Dr. fish ground. So either he let the people sleep on the ground with the fishs or....
Other than that, nice to hear from you and that the OP was going well.
Take DA22 advice to your heart. Otherwise if the missus want to whip you, I will provide the necessary tools.:p

Also rest well before you going back to be the old teasing bas* you were before.:cautious:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes