• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ROFL!! :LOL:

And, yes, thankfully, I can move the toes and feel other parts that I wasn't able to feel much of for the last 6 months or so... let me tell you, there is a certain flood of fear that can assault even the strongest man when their testicles go NUMB!!

As for Jeff (Dr. Fischgrund), I will say this... I can honestly say that I owe that man my life... no joke.

When I broke my neck in 2001 he was just a regular surgeon and I had a 30% chance of coming out of surgery and being able to walk again. I was in BAD SHAPE, couldn't move my toes, was urinating and crapping myself and was putting my wife through a living hell that I never, never, never wanted to put her through... fortunately, Jeff was on staff the day that my wife brought me in and after the surgery, was able to walk again with lots of rehab... still have a pinch in the spinal cord, that gives me migraines on really bad days and a constant headache that has become like 'white noise' to me all of the time... but I could walk again and live a relatively normal life.

Today, Jeff is actually a chairmen on the board to the hospital, he really doesn't have to perform surgeries anymore, but he still does so for me... the guy, honestly, really saved my life... because there was NO WAY that I was going to continue to live life being a burden on my wife like that, if you get what I mean.

Life, to me, is meant to be lived... not survived. Plain and simple... and, thankfully, because of him, I've been able to do so without having to live with rods and screws in any part of me except the area of my neck which is now a titanium vertebrae and fused to my C3 and C5.

I, quite honestly, wouldn't be here today if not for him.

Not jumping on anyone, so please don't think that, I just want you to know the kind of man that guy is to me. ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ROFL!! :LOL:

And, yes, thankfully, I can move the toes and feel other parts that I wasn't able to feel much of for the last 6 months or so... let me tell you, there is a certain flood of fear that can assault even the strongest man when their testicles go NUMB!!

As for Jeff (Dr. Fischgrund), I will say this... I can honestly say that I owe that man my life... no joke.

When I broke my neck in 2001 he was just a regular surgeon and I had a 30% chance of coming out of surgery and being able to walk again. I was in BAD SHAPE, couldn't move my toes, was urinating and crapping myself and was putting my wife through a living hell that I never, never, never wanted to put her through... fortunately, Jeff was on staff the day that my wife brought me in and after the surgery, was able to walk again with lots of rehab... still have a pinch in the spinal cord, that gives me migraines on really bad days and a constant headache that has become like 'white noise' to me all of the time... but I could walk again and live a relatively normal life.

Today, Jeff is actually a chairmen on the board to the hospital, he really doesn't have to perform surgeries anymore, but he still does so for me... the guy, honestly, really saved my life... because there was NO WAY that I was going to continue to live life being a burden on my wife like that, if you get what I mean.

Life, to me, is meant to be lived... not survived. Plain and simple... and, thankfully, because of him, I've been able to do so without having to live with rods and screws in any part of me except the area of my neck which is now a titanium vertebrae and fused to my C3 and C5.

I, quite honestly, wouldn't be here today if not for him.

Not jumping on anyone, so please don't think that, I just want you to know the kind of man that guy is to me. ;)
Out of reactions..again..so...(y)

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
medical-concept.png
Health & Game Status Update – October 24, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to provide all of you an update to my current condition and health status!

I am now 13 days post-surgical status and doing much, much better. As of right now, I have been off of any pain medication for almost 3 days, the longest that I’ve actually been able to go now for almost a year… so, that is really great NEWS and it is good to not be so muddle headed during the day.

I’ve been able to sit at the computer (for about 2 hours a day, 3 if I push it and have the wife yell at me for overdoing things) and I’ve been able to do SOME artwork for the game… granted, they are SPRITES for dialogue work, but have managed get close 400 of them rendered out so far…

While preparing, undergoing and healing from the back surgery, I spent a lot of time talking with Epadder and Sierra3, a lot of that time was spent outlining for them the direction of the games in case anything unfortunate happened to me… earlier, this year, the adult gaming community lost a creator (Palmer) who passed away and his creative team and their futures and those of the games that their fans loved became uncertain because of that…

…we didn’t want the possibility of the same thing happening with our game, or to our fans… so we spent a lot of time discussing how they would be able to proceed without me and how they could keep things moving forward if something should happen to me.

Another thing we discussed heavily amongst us, was plotting out how we could produce things for the game more efficiently, so that I could spend the time I need in post-surgical rehabilitation and still produce a timely release for YOU the fans and our supporters…

…one way we latched upon… using Character Sprites, like in most Japanese Visual Novels, for in-game dialogues for the characters that you’ll interact and speak to in the game (as shown with Claire in the examples below).
claire_example01.png
claire_example02.png
Each character sprite, will have a total of 15 different conversation poses done in 3 ways… Face Forward, Faced Left and Faced Right… and with each of the 15 different poses, there will be 10 different emotions the character can have with 3 variations of each emotion… so, for every Character Sprite (and outfit that they wear) there will be a total of 1,350 different renders and variations that can be used for in-game dialogue sections with that character.

We will employ with those character sprites, within the game, shaders to change the lighting of both the characters to simulate the changes to time in the day while playing the game… as well. So, the above examples would look different with a “Night-time” or “Afternoon” employed on it.

Each Character Sprite will be reusable throughout the game, meaning that I won’t have to re-render a character unless their outfit or status of their outfit changes (like Claire in the above example removing her skirt or shirt).

While this is a LOT of initial work for each character to start, in the long run it will save me HUGE amounts of time! For example currently, I would have to dress, pose and render Claire in the scene of the story of her saying just “HELLO” to you the player in the game… a scene that could take me almost an hour to set up and render just for that brief moment… whereas, doing it as a Character Sprite, I only have to render the Character Sprite once, on a transparent background, which takes me a minute to render, render a background location (which can also be reused for dialogue scenes) that takes me 20 minutes to render) and just overlay that Character Sprite on the reusable background, have the game software (through programming) do the shader to simulate the time of day and that entire process can be reused over and over again throughout the course of the game… I never have to render it again!

This allows me more time to focus on writing, as well as, doing only dramatic scenes or sex scene renders instead and, eventually, add animations to the game.

As I said, at the start, it is a lot more renders to do… but the renders take much less time to do this way (as layers) for dialogue or blah, blah, blah sections of the game… but, once done, they are reusable over and over again, unless the character has a different outfit that they are wearing in the story… but can be quickly rendered for that outfit change, versus the current way that I’ve been doing dialogue sections of the game.

Anyhow, that is what I’ve been working on (Character Dialogue Sprite renders) while I’ve been healing up, focusing on the next batch of characters that you will meet in the next few releases in the game… once rendered, I will never have to do those again and they can be reused over the course of the game story and when I am better, all I will need to do is render the dramatic scenes and sex scenes of that chapter release with those characters.

Our GOAL in doing this is to get us to a point where we can release the game once a month for you, our players, and increase storyline production and game release schedules for all of you.

OK… time for me to sign off, get back to the ice pack for a while and then get back to churning out Character Sprites. I hope that you all have a good weekend and were able to grasp what I’ve been trying to explain, if not, please feel free to ask and I will clarify for you!

Take care, thanks so much for the continued devotion and support that you’ve been showing us and we’ll talk again soon!

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Health & Game Status Update – October 24, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to provide all of you an update to my current condition and health status!

I am now 13 days post-surgical status and doing much, much better. As of right now, I have been off of any pain medication for almost 3 days, the longest that I’ve actually been able to go now for almost a year… so, that is really great NEWS and it is good to not be so muddle headed during the day.

I’ve been able to sit at the computer (for about 2 hours a day, 3 if I push it and have the wife yell at me for overdoing things) and I’ve been able to do SOME artwork for the game… granted, they are SPRITES for dialogue work, but have managed get close 400 of them rendered out so far…

While preparing, undergoing and healing from the back surgery, I spent a lot of time talking with Epadder and Sierra3, a lot of that time was spent outlining for them the direction of the games in case anything unfortunate happened to me… earlier, this year, the adult gaming community lost a creator (Palmer) who passed away and his creative team and their futures and those of the games that their fans loved became uncertain because of that…

…we didn’t want the possibility of the same thing happening with our game, or to our fans… so we spent a lot of time discussing how they would be able to proceed without me and how they could keep things moving forward if something should happen to me.

Another thing we discussed heavily amongst us, was plotting out how we could produce things for the game more efficiently, so that I could spend the time I need in post-surgical rehabilitation and still produce a timely release for YOU the fans and our supporters…

…one way we latched upon… using Character Sprites, like in most Japanese Visual Novels, for in-game dialogues for the characters that you’ll interact and speak to in the game (as shown with Claire in the examples below).
View attachment 871777
View attachment 871778
Each character sprite, will have a total of 15 different conversation poses done in 3 ways… Face Forward, Faced Left and Faced Right… and with each of the 15 different poses, there will be 10 different emotions the character can have with 3 variations of each emotion… so, for every Character Sprite (and outfit that they wear) there will be a total of 1,350 different renders and variations that can be used for in-game dialogue sections with that character.

We will employ with those character sprites, within the game, shaders to change the lighting of both the characters to simulate the changes to time in the day while playing the game… as well. So, the above examples would look different with a “Night-time” or “Afternoon” employed on it.

Each Character Sprite will be reusable throughout the game, meaning that I won’t have to re-render a character unless their outfit or status of their outfit changes (like Claire in the above example removing her skirt or shirt).

While this is a LOT of initial work for each character to start, in the long run it will save me HUGE amounts of time! For example currently, I would have to dress, pose and render Claire in the scene of the story of her saying just “HELLO” to you the player in the game… a scene that could take me almost an hour to set up and render just for that brief moment… whereas, doing it as a Character Sprite, I only have to render the Character Sprite once, on a transparent background, which takes me a minute to render, render a background location (which can also be reused for dialogue scenes) that takes me 20 minutes to render) and just overlay that Character Sprite on the reusable background, have the game software (through programming) do the shader to simulate the time of day and that entire process can be reused over and over again throughout the course of the game… I never have to render it again!

This allows me more time to focus on writing, as well as, doing only dramatic scenes or sex scene renders instead and, eventually, add animations to the game.

As I said, at the start, it is a lot more renders to do… but the renders take much less time to do this way (as layers) for dialogue or blah, blah, blah sections of the game… but, once done, they are reusable over and over again, unless the character has a different outfit that they are wearing in the story… but can be quickly rendered for that outfit change, versus the current way that I’ve been doing dialogue sections of the game.

Anyhow, that is what I’ve been working on (Character Dialogue Sprite renders) while I’ve been healing up, focusing on the next batch of characters that you will meet in the next few releases in the game… once rendered, I will never have to do those again and they can be reused over the course of the game story and when I am better, all I will need to do is render the dramatic scenes and sex scenes of that chapter release with those characters.

Our GOAL in doing this is to get us to a point where we can release the game once a month for you, our players, and increase storyline production and game release schedules for all of you.

OK… time for me to sign off, get back to the ice pack for a while and then get back to churning out Character Sprites. I hope that you all have a good weekend and were able to grasp what I’ve been trying to explain, if not, please feel free to ask and I will clarify for you!

Take care, thanks so much for the continued devotion and support that you’ve been showing us and we’ll talk again soon!

~Jack
Great you are doing well and tell your wive she is very much allowed to start yelling at you half an hour earlier. :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Glad you're doing better. I, as usuall, agree with DA22 about your wife.:p

For the sprite and time efficent that come with it, it is nice. Only possible donwside is if you use them to much or so that they don't do well with the background. Yet I believe you know how to keep the balance between "stock" image for tiny little bits where we it didn't add something to story or atmosphere or were a scene, even if it a small one, needs unique image as it is important.;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Glad you're doing better. I, as usuall, agree with DA22 about your wife.:p

For the sprite and time efficent that come with it, it is nice. Only possible donwside is if you use them to much or so that they don't do well with the background. Yet I believe you know how to keep the balance between "stock" image for tiny little bits where we it didn't add something to story or atmosphere or were a scene, even if it a small one, needs unique image as it is important.;)
Yeah, I agree, which is why each Sprite of the characters will have 1,350 variations and there will be different variations to each background used in the story to simulate camera angles and stuff.

If I had done this for that HUGE dialogue scene between the Antichrist and Edith (his mother-in-law), I could've done that entire scene in about 20 minutes (if I had all of the Sprites and backgrounds done ahead of time) for the dialogues and around 45 hours for the dramatic scenes instead of the 25 days (8 hours a day) it took me to render that whole thing! Which means I could've also done the sex ritual in the basement scene that same release, instead of it being released the following month.

So, yeah, this can really save a LOT of time!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, I agree, which is why each Sprite of the characters will have 1,350 variations and there will be different variations to each background used in the story to simulate camera angles and stuff.

If I had done this for that HUGE dialogue scene between the Antichrist and Edith (his mother-in-law), I could've done that entire scene in about 20 minutes (if I had all of the Sprites and backgrounds done ahead of time) for the dialogues and around 45 hours for the dramatic scenes instead of the 25 days (8 hours a day) it took me to render that whole thing! Which means I could've also done the sex ritual in the basement scene that same release, instead of it being released the following month.

So, yeah, this can really save a LOT of time!!
Nice to see you are doing better!! Hope your recovery is great! The sprites idea seemed totally fine. A lot of conversation do not need specific images. Games that use them do feel less of a movie than games that do not, but provided it is done well (some scenes just cannot have sprites) it seems like a very good way to produce more with very little overall impact.

On another topic, I am going to play the current version tonight, I have been postponing it as I remember Book one to be heavy reading (in the sense that some lines were long and a lot of info dumping, not complaining by the way, I love book one. Just did not want to read it when I was too sleepy).

One thing though, I just opened it. I thought the game was going to ask for my save file from book one. How do I import that?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nice to see you are doing better!! Hope your recovery is great! The sprites idea seemed totally fine. A lot of conversation do not need specific images. Games that use them do feel less of a movie than games that do not, but provided it is done well (some scenes just cannot have sprites) it seems like a very good way to produce more with very little overall impact.

On another topic, I am going to play the current version tonight, I have been postponing it as I remember Book one to be heavy reading (in the sense that some lines were long and a lot of info dumping, not complaining by the way, I love book one. Just did not want to read it when I was too sleepy).

One thing though, I just opened it. I thought the game was going to ask for my save file from book one. How do I import that?
Playing Book One again won't ask for the old save, in fact, the Remastered version uses completely new software programming by Epadder and the software was completely rewritten after Palanto left... so, you will need to play the Remastered "Wicked Choices: Book One" over again and at the end of the game will generate a new save for you, with all of your choices logged.

Because "Chapter One" of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" is still in its Prologue, it won't require you to input the "Wicked Choices: Book One" save file until we get to the Main Game (and story) of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" which will be at the end of "Chapter Six" or "Chapter Seven" of the Prologue... those choices will be imported as well into the Main Game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and combined with your imported save of "Wicked Choices: Book One", so at the end of the Main Game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" it will create an exported save of both "Wicked Choices: Book One" and "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" to be imported into "Wicked Choices: Book Two" and you can continue as the Antichrist will all the choices saved and imported from the previous two game inside and continue the series.

Whew... that was a mouthful! :D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

As fair as I know, Agent of Karma doesn't need a previous save, as it is "only" a prologe for the "real" second book. I know Jack would like to clean up his titles but it would need too much work.:devilish:

For the sprite ans some scene, I agree the some scene doesn't need to be polished out as others. The whole Edith/Antichrist talking would be one of them in my eyes.

Or simple look at Jack post. Should go back to relaxing so he can't beat other with answering.:p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Playing Book One again won't ask for the old save, in fact, the Remastered version uses completely new software programming by Epadder and the software was completely rewritten after Palanto left... so, you will need to play the Remastered "Wicked Choices: Book One" over again and at the end of the game will generate a new save for you, with all of your choices logged.

Because "Chapter One" of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" is still in its Prologue, it won't require you to input the "Wicked Choices: Book One" save file until we get to the Main Game (and story) of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" which will be at the end of "Chapter Six" or "Chapter Seven" of the Prologue... those choices will be imported as well into the Main Game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and combined with your imported save of "Wicked Choices: Book One", so at the end of the Main Game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" it will create an exported save of both "Wicked Choices: Book One" and "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" to be imported into "Wicked Choices: Book Two" and you can continue as the Antichrist will all the choices saved and imported from the previous two game inside and continue the series.

Whew... that was a mouthful! :D
Thank you! Yes I played the remastered version, which I totally loved! Just wanted to make sure I did not start AoK without my saves: I went full corruption with the only intent of keeping all my babies lewd and wet.. I meant safe and sound, this weird keyboard changing my words!

I never asked but I really think you guys should eventually put Wicked Choices: Book One Remastered on Steam. You deserve a larger reach and if games like sisterly lust that are full on incest can be there, I see no reason why WCBO cannot be there too.

For the sprite ans some scene, I agree the some scene doesn't need to be polished out as others. The whole Edith/Antichrist talking would be one of them in my eyes.
Absolutely, that scene could easily be done with nice sprites.

Or simple look at Jack post. Should go back to relaxing so he can't beat other with answering.
I searched for it but could not find it. I am sorry if this is disturbing our lewd overlord rehabilitation. I really wish the best recovery for him!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I went full corruption with the only intent of keeping all my babies lewd and wet.. I meant safe and sound, this weird keyboard changing my words!
Sure, the keyboard. I assume mine is from the same company then.:whistle:
I searched for it but could not find it. I am sorry if this is disturbing our lewd overlord rehabilitation. I really wish the best recovery for him!
I don't think it was written before. Even then, Jack would do what Jack would do. It has his reason why DA22 and I send him and his wife some tools that keep him under control... I mean keep him safe and healthy, definitive this weird keyboard.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you! Yes I played the remastered version, which I totally loved! Just wanted to make sure I did not start AoK without my saves: I went full corruption with the only intent of keeping all my babies lewd and wet.. I meant safe and sound, this weird keyboard changing my words!
Lewd and wet... errr... safe and sound... hey, I think I also have the same brand and model keyboard, also! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Either that, or our systems have been victims of the pandemic and have been virused to say what we actually mean... err... or programmed to no longer be politically correct!! :oops:

OMG!! People will know how much of a PERVERT I really am!!! :eek:

Oh... hmmm... now that I think about it, it might be a little too late, I think that genie is out of the bottle already!! :sneaky:

I never asked but I really think you guys should eventually put Wicked Choices: Book One Remastered on Steam. You deserve a larger reach and if games like sisterly lust that are full on incest can be there, I see no reason why WCBO cannot be there too.
We've been mulling that over with each other for some time now... there is a desire to maybe do so, but uncertain as to the process to get it all ready and commit to it right now...

Part of reason why I haven't just jumped on to doing it, is honestly, I'd like us to have our own website up first that we could direct people towards after they've purchased it, rather than directly to Patreon... I think with our own website we'd be able to look more professional, put a bit more of a description of the universe that they will be inhabiting while playing, plus provide a better demonstration as to our desires to be 'MORE' than just a couple of guys slapping out porn games... that our goal is to do this for the 'long haul' and not just pop out a couple of quick, fleeting games...

...also, by directing people to our website, we'd be able to FREELY inform people about things without having to put stuff behind a 'paywall' because image art might have a girl dressed to provocatively (I had to go around in circles with Patreon's Trust team about the outfit Karma wears in our Patreon banner, believe it or not).

Ironically, I've had our domain name registered now since 2014, the only thing that has been holding me back from already having a website up, is the fact that I don't know how to make a website and need to hire someone to put it together for us... I did have someone do part of one for us, long time ago, but they never really finished and would need to be seriously updated and then slapped up onto a server.

If ANYONE who is READING THIS, know how to build/update/finish a really slick website for fans/customers and earn a little extra money doing so, PLEASE let me know!!

Once we've done that, then we may be able to proceed to maybe selling it on Steam... but, really, want to get all of our ducks in a row before I start blasting away... ;)

Absolutely, that scene could easily be done with nice sprites.
Yeah and, certainly, would've freed me up to expand on or create new content... for me, I want a better handle on time management... not just for production, but for our supporters as well. :giggle:

You aren't disturbing me!!!

True, right now my time is limited here due to healing and do need to be careful in how long I sit (anywhere) right now, but not disturbing me in the slightest!!

Honestly, I LOVE F95 and enjoying having the chance to talk to people who play our games here... one, I feel that this place gives us a better opportunity to be open and more interactive with our fans... if not for the efforts put in by F95 , Twistty, UncleVT , DA22 , c3p0 and so many others, I wouldn't have been able to get the valuable feedback or help on our games, or the supporters that we have!

It seems to me that most people on Patreon plunk down hard earned money, support and grab a product that they like and are gone till the next release... the feedback on Patreon is limited and really doesn't provide a 'community' based atmosphere for large dialogues, in-depth discussions, valuable feedback or create a sense that people can approach and talk to creators...

...F95, however, provides all of that... hell, I've been hoping, wishing and truly believe if the owners of this great site were to put together a 'Patreon' Style brokerage area to this website, they'd be raking in money hand-over-fist! They have the membership base and logistics for product advertising already established, it would only need the desire to assemble it, find an internet merchant that (like the one that I got for Renderotica.com) would be somewhat loose in terms for online merchant restrictions to allow them to provide that service to adult game creators.

I'd rather sell or distribute through F95 than through Patreon, Subscribestar (which doesn't have a solid membership base) or Steam... hell, being the business person that I am, I would see about working in some way with Steam to handle their adult product distribution, so that Valve wouldn't have to... it would provide Valve a better 'on the books' value to their investors/shareholders, while still having their fingers on the pulse of the adult game market.

But that's just me. ;)

Anyhow, PLEASE, don't think you are disturbing me... might take me a bit right now to reply back, but I LOVE hearing everyone's thoughts and feedback, it keeps me going and helps me to make a better product for you and everyone else!! :love::giggle:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lewd and wet... errr... safe and sound... hey, I think I also have the same brand and model keyboard, also! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Either that, or our systems have been victims of the pandemic and have been virused to say what we actually mean... err... or programmed to no longer be politically correct!! :oops:

OMG!! People will know how much of a PERVERT I really am!!! :eek:

Oh... hmmm... now that I think about it, it might be a little too late, I think that genie is out of the bottle already!! :sneaky:

We've been mulling that over with each other for some time now... there is a desire to maybe do so, but uncertain as to the process to get it all ready and commit to it right now...

Part of reason why I haven't just jumped on to doing it, is honestly, I'd like us to have our own website up first that we could direct people towards after they've purchased it, rather than directly to Patreon... I think with our own website we'd be able to look more professional, put a bit more of a description of the universe that they will be inhabiting while playing, plus provide a better demonstration as to our desires to be 'MORE' than just a couple of guys slapping out porn games... that our goal is to do this for the 'long haul' and not just pop out a couple of quick, fleeting games...

...also, by directing people to our website, we'd be able to FREELY inform people about things without having to put stuff behind a 'paywall' because image art might have a girl dressed to provocatively (I had to go around in circles with Patreon's Trust team about the outfit Karma wears in our Patreon banner, believe it or not).

Ironically, I've had our domain name registered now since 2014, the only thing that has been holding me back from already having a website up, is the fact that I don't know how to make a website and need to hire someone to put it together for us... I did have someone do part of one for us, long time ago, but they never really finished and would need to be seriously updated and then slapped up onto a server.

If ANYONE who is READING THIS, know how to build/update/finish a really slick website for fans/customers and earn a little extra money doing so, PLEASE let me know!!

Once we've done that, then we may be able to proceed to maybe selling it on Steam... but, really, want to get all of our ducks in a row before I start blasting away... ;)

Yeah and, certainly, would've freed me up to expand on or create new content... for me, I want a better handle on time management... not just for production, but for our supporters as well. :giggle:

You aren't disturbing me!!!

True, right now my time is limited here due to healing and do need to be careful in how long I sit (anywhere) right now, but not disturbing me in the slightest!!

Honestly, I LOVE F95 and enjoying having the chance to talk to people who play our games here... one, I feel that this place gives us a better opportunity to be open and more interactive with our fans... if not for the efforts put in by F95 , Twistty, UncleVT , DA22 , c3p0 and so many others, I wouldn't have been able to get the valuable feedback or help on our games, or the supporters that we have!

It seems to me that most people on Patreon plunk down hard earned money, support and grab a product that they like and are gone till the next release... the feedback on Patreon is limited and really doesn't provide a 'community' based atmosphere for large dialogues, in-depth discussions, valuable feedback or create a sense that people can approach and talk to creators...

...F95, however, provides all of that... hell, I've been hoping, wishing and truly believe if the owners of this great site were to put together a 'Patreon' Style brokerage area to this website, they'd be raking in money hand-over-fist! They have the membership base and logistics for product advertising already established, it would only need the desire to assemble it, find an internet merchant that (like the one that I got for Renderotica.com) would be somewhat loose in terms for online merchant restrictions to allow them to provide that service to adult game creators.

I'd rather sell or distribute through F95 than through Patreon, Subscribestar (which doesn't have a solid membership base) or Steam... hell, being the business person that I am, I would see about working in some way with Steam to handle their adult product distribution, so that Valve wouldn't have to... it would provide Valve a better 'on the books' value to their investors/shareholders, while still having their fingers on the pulse of the adult game market.

But that's just me. ;)

Anyhow, PLEASE, don't think you are disturbing me... might take me a bit right now to reply back, but I LOVE hearing everyone's thoughts and feedback, it keeps me going and helps me to make a better product for you and everyone else!! :love::giggle:
Thought about GOG?, think they have a strong relationship with steam/valve, but their own brand and launcher.

Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thought about GOG?, think they have a strong relationship with steam/valve, but their own brand and launcher.
Didn't know what GoG was, so had to look it up... :eek:
I would have to look into them a bit and see what their terms are... it apparently doesn't have an "adult" section, which could make finding our title(s) harder for people to find... but will look into it.
First, though, really want to get a company website up before selling elsewhere... doing so, we could list all of the locations that the game(s) can be found. ;)

Reactions: c3p0 and DA22
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes