"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just deal with it as best as you can Jack and yeah I get not being able to have the wive being there for you post OP is a big consideration for both you and her to wait on it as long as possible. I suspect the idea of her not being able to be there for you is not a nice one for her either. :)
No it really isn't a nice one for me... I can remember a time in 2015 for one of my surgeries that they moved me from the room that they had planned for me to originally have me stay in and couldn't remember where they put me... it was the wife that actually found me and my pulse ox was so low that my lips were turning blue... so, yeah, kind of want to have someone that can be there to make sure I end up where I am supposed to end up and make sure that if I need something they can go and get a nurse for me.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
12182588_10153821646072147_4317463197571716165_o.jpg

UPDATE: Game to be released THIS WEEK!! – September 13, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello, as the title says, the game will be out of the tester’s hands and into yours this week!!

We’ve been smooshing any bugs that have been found and been making the adjustments to things that we need to, so that when it gets into your hands, hopefully, it will be an exciting and enjoyable experience for all of you!!

And so far, the testers have enjoyed the NEW content in our Remaster!

As for what else has been going on around here… things have progressed here that there is no choice now but to undergo back surgery.

My legs do not support me enough right now that I have to use a walker to get around and the swelling on the right lower half of my back is not going down, no matter how much heat, cold or anti-inflammatory and pain reliever medication I take is helping to bring the swelling down and is causing impingement on the spinal cord.

I am scheduled for a pre-surgical screening this Wednesday, September 16th to go through the final steps that I need to take before they open me up at the end of the month.

Because of the level of painkillers that I have been taking to just make it through the day, I’ve not done much work on Chapter Two, I apologize for this, but I HAVE BEEN WORKING!

With the knowledge that I would be undergoing the surgery, during a pandemic (no less), I decided (after talking with the team) to breakdown and outline EVERYTHING that I want to happen in this game series as much as possible, so that… if something should happen to me… that Epadder, Sierra3 and the wife can complete the game for all of you and continue to keep a roof over their heads.

Currently, the plan is to go to my appointment on Wednesday, at which time I will be provided a form to take to my Primary Care Physician (PCP) for approval from the PCP (for insurance purposes), then they will set my surgical date two weeks from them, at which point I am to remain in quarantine, go in and get cut open, sent to recovery overnight and if I am doing well, send me home that day or the one following it.

I will have my cellphone with me and will keep all of you updated on the progress and will keep you up to date afterwards as well.

Last time I underwent back surgery (in 2015), I was back up and to work after a week of recovery… so, planning based on that, I should be able to get Chapter Two finished and, in your hands, sometime around end of October or beginning of November.

Once Chapter Two comes out, you can expect a more frequent release schedule from us, some of the BIG Chapters may be broken down to two parts to allow a monthly release schedule, but want us to be able to get back to doing the release schedule that we had while originally doing “Wicked Choices: Book One” which was released every month and making the tiers a value to folks supporting us.

So, that is where things currently stand around here… I will update you all again, when the game comes out this week, to the progress for back surgery and thank all of you for your continued support, patience and faith in us!

Talk soon,
~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I whish you the best for the comming surgery. As I often said, don't look after us, look after yourself first. Sound a little selfish, but your own health comes before all other things.

And I can't wait where you want lead us with your story.

Even so:
And so far, the testers have enjoyed the NEW content in our Remaster!
I don't know. I enjoyed the content, but I for sure have have a new person on my death note book.:devilish:
I'm not sure, if this goes under the premise of enjoyment.:ROFLMAO:

Rather than I enjoyed the tweaks you have made over the GUI. I'm sure the new relationship information will come in handy the future when I'm going to keep all my allies alive and happy.:LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I whish you the best for the comming surgery. As I often said, don't look after us, look after yourself first. Sound a little selfish, but your own health comes before all other things.

And I can't wait where you want lead us with your story.

Even so:

I don't know. I enjoyed the content, but I for sure have have a new person on my death note book.:devilish:

Rather than I enjoyed the tweaks you have made over the GUI. I'm sure the new relationship information will come in handy the future when I'm going to keep all my allies alive and happy.:LOL:
Yeah, there is certainly someone worth to have their name written in the Death Note book, in this!
But, the animations were at least enjoyable, right? :oops:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, there is certainly someone worth to have their name written in the Death Note book, in this!
But, the animations were at least enjoyable, right? :oops:
Haven't said otherwise or my dear Namiko would need to have a word with me.:eek:

I would also enjoy a animation where I could teach some of the names in the Death Note book what its means to have the name there.:whistle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Haven't said otherwise or my dear Namiko would need to have a word with me.:eek:

I would also enjoy a animation where I could teach some of the names in the Death Note book what its means to have the name there.:whistle:
Oooo... sounds like they are REALLY on your SHIT list! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
n9F-umWW5-nF.jpg

UPDATE: Agents of Karma Chapter One Remaster is NOW RELEASED!! – September 18, 2020
(sort of as posted on our Patreon Page)

As you are reading this, the links to download the Remastered Chapter One Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is now on the Front Page of the thread!

The Second Chapter of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” will be released after I’ve recovered from back surgery which should be at the end of this month, the first week of October… depending on how soon my Primary Care Physician can fill out the pre-surgical clearance paperwork.

I was unable to attend the appointment with the surgeon this past Wednesday, because I didn’t get my MRI done till 5:15pm that afternoon… so the new appointment with the surgeon is for NEXT Wednesday at 10:30am.

I got a chance to bugger around inside of the MRI that I had done on Wednesday and while I am by means NO PHYSICIAN or able to completely read and understand radiology, because of my inexperience, I wasn’t able to determine if I had indeed herniated a second disc or not… BUT

I did notice something on the MRI that really stood out to me and will ask the doctor about next Wednesday, just to be sure, but…

unknown.png

…according to the area marked with the arrow, it looks like I might have a compression fracture to one of my vertebra (in short, possibly broke back at some point) since my last scan that was done in January… which would account for the increased level of pain and swelling that started sometime this summer around the time of my second injection shot and why it didn’t seem to help as much as the first shot did.

Oops. *sigh*

Anyhow, it is something to certainly ask about when I have my appointment with him next Wednesday and if it is what I think it is, need to be as careful as possible till then and not make it worse.

So, will let everyone know the status on things and the plan moving forward as I learn it, but think it is pretty safe bet that it won’t likely be till Late October or Mid-November till “Chapter Two” is finished and released… sorry about that.

I ALSO want to THANK EVERYONE that has been sending me messages, notes, PM’s and stuff wishing me health and safety through all of this… I am trying to reply to everyone, so if you haven’t heard from me yet, know that I will reply as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for your continued support, the love that you’ve shown and have expressed and really hope that you ENJOY the Remastered “Chapter One” of our game and look forward to hearing your thoughts about it!!

With Much Love,
~Jack

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

I have no idea who are you talking about. But if you are going to start kicking asses and taking names

1600444526691.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have no idea who are you talking about. But if you are going to start kicking asses and taking names

View attachment 821646
Well I was able to play it in advance to make sure all paths worked and all pretty pictures were available and after having gone through that path a few times I can guarantee I also have added a name to those for whom just a quick death will be to easy for. :p Jack does love his really evil characters. :p

Remember though this is not a game about getting together with your LI, though there are some stunning women also in this update but a story about a big war where not everyone will be nice or play nice. :) Oh and there are a few very nice animations as well.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well I was able to play it in advance to make sure all paths worked and all pretty pictures were available and after having gone through that path a few times I can guarantee I also have added a name to those for whom just a quick death will be to easy for. :p Jack does love his really evil characters. :p

Remember though this is not a game about getting together with your LI, though there are some stunning women also in this update but a story about a big war where not everyone will be nice or play nice. :)
Who me?:sneaky:
Nahhhhh.... not me... :cool:
Can't measure the goodness in people, without assholes to compare them too! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

UPDATE: Agents of Karma Chapter One Remaster is NOW RELEASED!! – September 18, 2020
(sort of as posted on our Patreon Page)

As you are reading this, the links to download the Remastered Chapter One Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is now on the Front Page of the thread!

The Second Chapter of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” will be released after I’ve recovered from back surgery which should be at the end of this month, the first week of October… depending on how soon my Primary Care Physician can fill out the pre-surgical clearance paperwork.

I was unable to attend the appointment with the surgeon this past Wednesday, because I didn’t get my MRI done till 5:15pm that afternoon… so the new appointment with the surgeon is for NEXT Wednesday at 10:30am.

I got a chance to bugger around inside of the MRI that I had done on Wednesday and while I am by means NO PHYSICIAN or able to completely read and understand radiology, because of my inexperience, I wasn’t able to determine if I had indeed herniated a second disc or not… BUT

I did notice something on the MRI that really stood out to me and will ask the doctor about next Wednesday, just to be sure, but…

…according to the area marked with the arrow, it looks like I might have a compression fracture to one of my vertebra (in short, possibly broke back at some point) since my last scan that was done in January… which would account for the increased level of pain and swelling that started sometime this summer around the time of my second injection shot and why it didn’t seem to help as much as the first shot did.

Oops. *sigh*

Anyhow, it is something to certainly ask about when I have my appointment with him next Wednesday and if it is what I think it is, need to be as careful as possible till then and not make it worse.

So, will let everyone know the status on things and the plan moving forward as I learn it, but think it is pretty safe bet that it won’t likely be till Late October or Mid-November till “Chapter Two” is finished and released… sorry about that.

I ALSO want to THANK EVERYONE that has been sending me messages, notes, PM’s and stuff wishing me health and safety through all of this… I am trying to reply to everyone, so if you haven’t heard from me yet, know that I will reply as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for your continued support, the love that you’ve shown and have expressed and really hope that you ENJOY the Remastered “Chapter One” of our game and look forward to hearing your thoughts about it!!

With Much Love,
~Jack
ASLPro3D good luck with the back surgery and don't push your recovery. We can wait for an update until your back to 90%.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Remember though this is not a game about getting together with your LI, though there are some stunning women also in this update but a story about a big war where not everyone will be nice or play nice. :) Oh and there are a few very nice animations as well.
Oh believe me, as a supervillain in the making, I want madness, chaos and despair!:devilish:
Except to puppies, I love puppies and dogs too much to hurt them. Why are you looking me like that? I am a 21st century super villain, we are more complex than our 20th century counterparts and we like cute things.

By the way, ASLPro3D I have wished you best luck in the other thread, but just in case you don't see it as my guess is that the focus will be on this thread instead of the other, I will repeat it here. My best wishes for you and hope everything goes great. Please take care of yourself and don't worry about anything but full recovering.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes