3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, I don't know crap about AMD, always been an Intel guy (since my PC Jr.), so I'd be lost when it comes to it.
My philosophy is simple: "Better to stay with the devil you know, than the one you don't." ;)

But, as Maviarab stated, Das Studio is not multi-threaded application and Poser is to a point, but far, far behind Maya, Max or Lightwave.
One more thing, pretty sure you intended to anyway but I heard rumors from other devs that having Daz on a SSD harddrive does help a lot with posing speed and calling them up. Just something to keep in mind as well.

Edit: also be aware that there are rumors that Nvidia might be planning to launch the replacements for the 2080 TI that was more or less blown out of the water by the 3090 in summer and nobody knows the memory that card will have but rumors is at least half extra over the 3090.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Honestly, I don't know crap about AMD, always been an Intel guy (since my PC Jr.), so I'd be lost when it comes to it.
My philosophy is simple: "Better to stay with the devil you know, than the one you don't." ;)

But, as Maviarab stated, Das Studio is not multi-threaded application and Poser is to a point, but far, far behind Maya, Max or Lightwave.
Yeah computer 'companies' are much like a lot of other things...lot of brand bias. I've always been an AMD fan...switched to Intel and Nvidia last 2 pc builds...next build (this coming year for my own VN) will be Nvidia card again but definitely going the AMD chip route for it's utility if nothing else.

One more thing, pretty sure you intended to anyway but I heard rumors from other devs that having Daz on a SSD harddrive does help a lot with posing speed and calling them up. Just something to keep in mind as well.
I've tested this...and personally...unsure exactly how much it helps. For my own current rig I'm limited to 11GB VRAM scenes...I've not noticed a huge difference that would make me think..wow..godamn. I guess with more resource intensive scenes it might be more noticeable...or mileage could vary depending on everything else in your system perhaps.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would say that is most times given. Use some PCIE 4 cards or even us a RAM dics.
Yeah computer 'companies' are much like a lot of other things...lot of brand bias. I've always been an AMD fan...switched to Intel and Nvidia last 2 pc builds...next build (this coming year for my own VN) will be Nvidia card again but definitely going the AMD chip route for it's utility if nothing else.
I'm an AMD user myself. Although I don't have anything against Intel or Nvidia and both companies had have the faster products over the last years. Somehow my line of thinking was/is the are they "underdog" at least for CPU and if only Intel would be there then they can demand the price to their discretion.

For the CPUs I doubt that I will use an Intel anytime. Not because their are worser than AMD or vice versa. I see it as follow if you buy a CPU for x $ you get a certained fast CPU. If it is from Intel, AMD or from whoever. If the CPU would be a lot slower than it wouldn't cost x $.
I find their array of products and their differentiation between their products better. Also I believe they have the better long time support. If my knowledge is correct, then AMD didn't lock features behind a paywall and also their CPU socket doesn't change that much than with Intel.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For the CPUs I doubt that I will use an Intel anytime. Not because their are worser than AMD or vice versa. I see it as follow if you buy a CPU for x $ you get a certained fast CPU. If it is from Intel, AMD or from whoever. If the CPU would be a lot slower than it wouldn't cost x $.
I find their array of products and their differentiation between their products better. Also I believe they have the better long time support. If my knowledge is correct, then AMD didn't lock features behind a paywall and also their CPU socket doesn't change that much than with Intel.
This does help yes. They also offer more long-time support with the sockets. Believe AM4 will be around for a while longer yet, so another important factor in my decision when shelling out thousands for a new build...longevity and future proofing.

Anyway..we gone waaayyy OT...so I'll shut up now. Great game!

• Wow

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Honestly, while I may have had a hand in convincing Dan Farr, Chad Smith and Christopher Creek in creating Daz Studio for company longevity and survival for their product line (man, I helped create a monster), I don't use Daz Studio myself... I use Poser 12 (the Poser that just came out in November)...

Daz Studio is a mind boggling mess for just a "poser" style application and I can't seem to find myself comfortable using it like I can Poser... Poser, I know like the back of my hand and can work in while doped up on painkillers or half asleep...

So, yeah, that is why my meshes are of Victoria 4 and Michael 4, not Genesis 8... though I have found ways to import certain Daz Studio product and make it work in Poser... just wish there was a "Bridge" between both applications... the shit I could do if I was using updated figures and stuff... fuck, would be awesome, but I think I do pretty damn well using 20 year old meshes. ;)

Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Honestly, while I may have had a hand in convincing Dan Farr, Chad Smith and Christopher Creek in creating Daz Studio for company longevity and survival for their product line (man, I helped create a monster), I don't use Daz Studio myself... I use Poser 12 (the Poser that just came out in November)...

Daz Studio is a mind boggling mess for just a "poser" style application and I can't seem to find myself comfortable using it like I can Poser... Poser, I know like the back of my hand and can work in while doped up on painkillers or half asleep...

So, yeah, that is why my meshes are of Victoria 4 and Michael 4, not Genesis 8... though I have found ways to import certain Daz Studio product and make it work in Poser... just wish there was a "Bridge" between both applications... the shit I could do if I was using updated figures and stuff... fuck, would be awesome, but I think I do pretty damn well using 20 year old meshes. ;)
Long time Poser user here also that only ever dabbled in Daz really during that time. I probably switched full time a few years ago. I agree though, getting to grips with any new application like that (recently switched from photoshop to Affinity Photo) can be a real pain in the ass.

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Long time Poser user here also that only ever dabbled in Daz really during that time. I probably switched full time a few years ago. I agree though, getting to grips with any new application like that (recently switched from photoshop to Affinity Photo) can be a real pain in the ass.
Oh god, Affinity... what the fuck were they THINKING!!???!!

But, yeah, I've been using Poser since the first one... hell, back before we were using paint on clothes for characters by Anton Kissel (I still have all of that stuff by the way) in Poser 2. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a 3D dinosaur...

(edit: Oops spelt Anton's last name incorrectly, it is Kisiel.. fuck, I haven't talked to him in years, wonder what he's been up too... :unsure: )

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh god, Affinity... what the fuck were they THINKING!!???!!

But, yeah, I've been using Poser since the first one... hell, back before we were using paint on clothes for characters by Anton Kissel (I still have all of that stuff by the way) in Poser 2. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a 3D dinosaur...

(edit: Oops spelt Anton's last name incorrectly, it is Kisiel.. fuck, I haven't talked to him in years, wonder what he's been up too... :unsure: )
hahaah that's awesome!

As for Affinity, I actually like tbh...and it isn't a sub (same reason switched from Adobe to Davinci Resolve also)...it's getting there slowly but naturally has a long way to catch up. I know a lot of peeps are switching away from Adobe and their sub model (which isn't damn cheap anymore depending on products needed). Thankfully my complete compositing days are behind me (just can't be assed anymore) so Affinity suits my needs fine now. Sure some extras would be appreciated but as said, they are getting there slowly.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hahaah that's awesome!

As for Affinity, I actually like tbh...and it isn't a sub (same reason switched from Adobe to Davinci Resolve also)...it's getting there slowly but naturally has a long way to catch up. I know a lot of peeps are switching away from Adobe and their sub model (which isn't damn cheap anymore depending on products needed). Thankfully my complete compositing days are behind me (just can't be assed anymore) so Affinity suits my needs fine now. Sure some extras would be appreciated but as said, they are getting there slowly.
I like Affinity for the same reason, but don't really like the layout as much... to be honest, I still use Paint Shop Pro 9 sometimes , just to save me from having to deal with Photoshop (or Adobe's ass raping, lol)... I am damn glad that I no longer have to pay for Lightroom, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Acrobat... nickel and diming me to death!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I like Affinity for the same reason, but don't really like the layout as much... to be honest, I still use Paint Shop Pro 9 sometimes , just to save me from having to deal with Photoshop (or Adobe's ass raping, lol)... I am damn glad that I no longer have to pay for Lightroom, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Acrobat... nickel and diming me to death!
Exactly...I hear that.

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sprite_menu_Brynhildr.png

UPDATE: “Chapter Two” Release Progress – December 17, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I hope that you all are doing well and getting ready for the holiday that will soon be upon us next week!

I am sorry that I didn’t post an update last week, we’ve been working our tails off over here and got a lot to share with you, I’ve always promised all of you that I would be honest with you, so settle in with a cup of coffee as I break things down for you and get you up to speed on everything that has been going on over here.

First of all, I had to make some tweaks and adjustments to the second chapter (“Chapter Two”) of the prologue… We were going to have Sister Katarina arrive in the States and meet the Archangel Gabriel, as well as, Father Kopa and Océane Camille Fontaine (who runs the best clothing store in Garnet City)…

…unfortunately, however, that scene will have to be moved to “Chapter Three” of the Prologue to “Agents of Karma” as there was an important “Reveal” scene that I had originally planned for “Chapter Two” after the credits for that chapter that NEEDS to be in there (you’ll understand why when you play that chapter)!!

It wasn’t till I actually stopped working on the Character Sprites and checked my notes to be sure I was getting everything done that needed to be done, finished, when I realized I had messed up… which means I did a lot of work the last few weeks for a scene that has to be pushed back… the work isn’t wasted, just had to quickly shift over to the stuff that DID need to be done… like the 2,400 Character Sprites of Karma and Brynhildr (like the ones shown in the example above and the one that follows).

Sprite_fullsized_Brynhildr.png

This quick shift of gears, the stress of wanting to get the release finished and out to everyone, not to mention the crapload of stuff that I’ve been having to deal with in REAL LIFE between the wife’s hysterectomy, my two kidney stone surgeries, my back surgery, as well as, me coming off of my muscle relaxers (Methocarbamol) and pain killers (acetaminophen codeine) that I have been taking for the last year and half… well, had me hit a level of stress, frustration, depression and anxiety that the Wife, as well as, both Epadder and Sierra3 had to unfortunately deal with.

In short, while using Character Sprites will make things easier in the long run, it is STILL a lot of “FRONT END” work and I felt incredibly overburdened, overworked, unreliable and was actually considering telling all of you that I was done… that I couldn’t go on… that I couldn’t keep taking your money and killing myself with this insane workload… that I would just refund your support and disappear.

So, we had a really BIG meeting last Saturday to discuss everything and try to right the ship that, to me, felt like it was sinking faster than I could bail it out.

The result of the meeting and the fact that I need your support to survive, honestly, kept me from just pulling the plug on everything… and we think we’ve come up with some ways to kind of take some of the pressure off of me to a degree… and, honestly, it is seriously needed.

While I am working on getting “Chapter Two” of the Prologue to “Agents of Karma” finished, Epadder and Sierra3 will be working on converting “Wicked Choices: Book One” to be released on STEAM… hopefully, doing so, will bring in some extra money so that we can afford to hire additional help that will take some of the pressure that I’ve been feeling off of me.

Additionally, I have talked with an individual that will be building a company website for us, as well as, collocating and managing the server so that we can have a better presence and means to direct people to instead of just Patreon and increase some marketing of our work and products.

Also, through all of this, Epadder has also been working on the Pathing & Map System that will be needed and used in the Main Games of “Agents of Karma”, “Wicked Choices: Book Two” and “Wicked Choices: Book Three” that will enable the player’s ability to travel throughout the Main Story of those games and the Free Roam sections of those games, as well as, Times/Periods of Day, the kinds of Travel that will be available to players, costs and money needed to be earned IN GAME and break things down by LOCATION for MAIN EVENTS and RANDOM EVENTS to listed in those locations.

While it doesn’t look like we are working on the surface, please, please, please, believe me that WE ARE!

I never, never, never want to do things HALF ASSED or have ANY OF YOU feeling like you aren’t getting our very best for the support that you’ve been providing us!!!

We are doing EVERYTHING in our power to try to get things finished with “Chapter Two” and while I’d like to have it out this month, it probably won’t be till the very end of this month or the start of January… there is still just too much to do, to just slap it all together and release a half-finished product to you... as well as, try to get ourselves onto a more reliable release schedule of products out to all of you.

If you want to leave, I will understand… hell, even I wanted to leave, so I can’t blame you if you want to as well. All I can say is that I am trying and doing the best I can.

Thank you for your time reading this, thank you for the trust you’ve shown us and your choice to continue to support us if you do and know that I am going to keep moving forward and doing the best we can do for you and we hope that you will find the effort we are trying to put into all of this is worth it to you.

Sincerely,
~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: “Chapter Two” Release Progress – December 17, 2020

Hello everyone, I hope that you all are doing well and getting ready for the holiday that will soon be upon us next week!

I am sorry that I didn’t post an update last week, we’ve been working our tails off over here and got a lot to share with you, I’ve always promised all of you that I would be honest with you, so settle in with a cup of coffee as I break things down for you and get you up to speed on everything that has been going on over here.

First of all, I had to make some tweaks and adjustments to the second chapter (“Chapter Two”) of the prologue… We were going to have Sister Katarina arrive in the States and meet the Archangel Gabriel, as well as, Father Kopa and Océane Camille Fontaine (who runs the best clothing store in Garnet City)…

…unfortunately, however, that scene will have to be moved to “Chapter Three” of the Prologue to “Agents of Karma” as there was an important “Reveal” scene that I had originally planned for “Chapter Two” after the credits for that chapter that NEEDS to be in there (you’ll understand why when you play that chapter)!!

It wasn’t till I actually stopped working on the Character Sprites and checked my notes to be sure I was getting everything done that needed to be done, finished, when I realized I had messed up… which means I did a lot of work the last few weeks for a scene that has to be pushed back… the work isn’t wasted, just had to quickly shift over to the stuff that DID need to be done… like the 2,400 Character Sprites of Karma and Brynhildr (like the ones shown in the example above and the one that follows).

This quick shift of gears, the stress of wanting to get the release finished and out to everyone, not to mention the crapload of stuff that I’ve been having to deal with in REAL LIFE between the wife’s hysterectomy, my two kidney stone surgeries, my back surgery, as well as, me coming off of my muscle relaxers (Methocarbamol) and pain killers (acetaminophen codeine) that I have been taking for the last year and half… well, had me hit a level of stress, frustration, depression and anxiety that the Wife, as well as, both Epadder and Sierra3 had to unfortunately deal with.

In short, while using Character Sprites will make things easier in the long run, it is STILL a lot of “FRONT END” work and I felt incredibly overburdened, overworked, unreliable and was actually considering telling all of you that I was done… that I couldn’t go on… that I couldn’t keep taking your money and killing myself with this insane workload… that I would just refund your support and disappear.

So, we had a really BIG meeting last Saturday to discuss everything and try to right the ship that, to me, felt like it was sinking faster than I could bail it out.

The result of the meeting and the fact that I need your support to survive, honestly, kept me from just pulling the plug on everything… and we think we’ve come up with some ways to kind of take some of the pressure off of me to a degree… and, honestly, it is seriously needed.

While I am working on getting “Chapter Two” of the Prologue to “Agents of Karma” finished, Epadder and Sierra3 will be working on converting “Wicked Choices: Book One” to be released on STEAM… hopefully, doing so, will bring in some extra money so that we can afford to hire additional help that will take some of the pressure that I’ve been feeling off of me.

Additionally, I have talked with an individual that will be building a company website for us, as well as, collocating and managing the server so that we can have a better presence and means to direct people to instead of just Patreon and increase some marketing of our work and products.

Also, through all of this, Epadder has also been working on the Pathing & Map System that will be needed and used in the Main Games of “Agents of Karma”, “Wicked Choices: Book Two” and “Wicked Choices: Book Three” that will enable the player’s ability to travel throughout the Main Story of those games and the Free Roam sections of those games, as well as, Times/Periods of Day, the kinds of Travel that will be available to players, costs and money needed to be earned IN GAME and break things down by LOCATION for MAIN EVENTS and RANDOM EVENTS to listed in those locations.

While it doesn’t look like we are working on the surface, please, please, please, believe me that WE ARE!

I never, never, never want to do things HALF ASSED or have ANY OF YOU feeling like you aren’t getting our very best for the support that you’ve been providing us!!!

We are doing EVERYTHING in our power to try to get things finished with “Chapter Two” and while I’d like to have it out this month, it probably won’t be till the very end of this month or the start of January… there is still just too much to do, to just slap it all together and release a half-finished product to you... as well as, try to get ourselves onto a more reliable release schedule of products out to all of you.

If you want to leave, I will understand… hell, even I wanted to leave, so I can’t blame you if you want to as well. All I can say is that I am trying and doing the best I can.

Thank you for your time reading this, thank you for the trust you’ve shown us and your choice to continue to support us if you do and know that I am going to keep moving forward and doing the best we can do for you and we hope that you will find the effort we are trying to put into all of this is worth it to you.

Sincerely,
~Jack
Just remember we live in weird times together with your own serious enough personal troubles you had last year. Having some serious stress and such is not weird after that, take care of yourself and get some fresh air or at least enough of it safely as you can. :) It is normally already to easy to get caught in what you are doing plus lose yourself somewhat and now is even easier, so get a breather.

New developments sound good overall and I hope they will work out. :)

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Billboard_RomancesP1.png

Update: Romances in Agents of Karma, Part One – December 21, 2020

Hello Everyone, recently, I’ve been getting a lot of messages asking for clarification of how the main game of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is going to work for players and if there is going to be the ability to “Romance” other characters in the game.

So, I figured I would talk a few moments to discuss with you how things are set up to work and, how we’ve been setting everything up for it with the Prologue Chapters that we’re releasing leading up to the Main Story and Game.

Once you’ve been selected by Karma to be an agent of hers, you will be presented the option of whose story in the Main Game you wish to follow: Emi, Claire or William/Billie (depending on what you changed him into at the end of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

No matter who you pick, you will follow along that character’s unique story… Emi’s story is not like Claire’s or William/Billie’s story, Claire’s story isn’t like William/Billie’s or Emi’s story and William/Billie’s story is DEFINITELY not like Claire’s or Emi’s story… each one is going to be totally different and each one will have their own part to play (with your help and guidance) in repairing the Tapestry of Time.

Each character that you can choose to follow will have their own missions, their own abilities and skills that they can rely on (or learn) to help them make it to the story's conclusion… what that conclusion will be, however, is going to be up to you and from the choices that you’ve made while serving as their personal, karmatic “guardian angel”; your choices will not only determine their fate, but also the fate of the Antichrist that you will return to being in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Choosing to watch over Emi, Claire, William/Billie will allow you to either focus solely on the mission at hand for that character or turn them into complete bimbo sluts and slaves to sexual pleasure… or help them to find them find LOVE or just “Play the Field” … you will help that character make that choice!

Each character (Emi, Claire or William/Billie) will have two “TRUE LOVE” characters that you can choose to have fall in love with… of those two, one will be female and the other a male… these are strictly characters that you can interact with as either Emi, Claire or William/Billie, get to know them and foster a true relationship if that is what you want to do.

Each “True Love” character will be different for the character that you’ve chosen to follow and guide as an “Agent of Karma” … so, let’s learn a bit about them and we’ll start by talking about one of Emi’s potential “True Love” characters: MUIRA AIKA

Aikaschool01.png

Muira Aika, or Aika to her friends, will be the FEMALETRUE LOVE” Romanceable character in Emi’s storyline.

Aika, like Emi, was born and raised in Japan… unlike, Emi, however, she had her own reasons for leaving her homeland to attend college in Garnet City, New York.

AikoIdol01.png

At nineteen years old and having grown up, spending most of her life (and childhood) as an “idol”, model and Seiyu, Aika wanted to take a break from the fame and pressures of that life and go somewhere where people didn’t know her…

Some in the industry would say that she left Japan to try and grow a fanbase and recording deals to become a worldwide sensation, but that just isn’t true… she doesn’t care if that is what people are saying, so long as she is able to live as a normal, young woman and get to discover more about who she is and wants to be… rather than working doing promotional ads for this year’s best tea, soda… or being pressured by her agency to get into doing “Gravure” idol work.

Being overseas, in a foreign land and culture provides her the opportunity to also maybe find the one thing she hasn’t been able to experience yet, due to the pressures of her industry in Japan… love.

Right now, however, she is finding being in a strange land daunting, confusing and isn’t used to interacting with people outside of the business she was raised in… but, may, with your help as an “Agent of Karma” helping to guide Emi, you can change all of that…

…but that will be up to you to decide.

Next time we talk, I will fill you in on the MALETRUE LOVE” character that awaits Emi, as well as, talk more about how your interactions with these potential love interests can even change their lives… not just Emi’s!

Talk soon and Merry Christmas everyone!

~Jack

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Hello Everyone, recently, I’ve been getting a lot of messages asking for clarification of how the main game of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is going to work for players and if there is going to be the ability to “Romance” other characters in the game.

So, I figured I would talk a few moments to discuss with you how things are set up to work and, how we’ve been setting everything up for it with the Prologue Chapters that we’re releasing leading up to the Main Story and Game.

Once you’ve been selected by Karma to be an agent of hers, you will be presented the option of whose story in the Main Game you wish to follow: Emi, Claire or William/Billie (depending on what you changed him into at the end of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

No matter who you pick, you will follow along that character’s unique story… Emi’s story is not like Claire’s or William/Billie’s story, Claire’s story isn’t like William/Billie’s or Emi’s story and William/Billie’s story is DEFINITELY not like Claire’s or Emi’s story… each one is going to be totally different and each one will have their own part to play (with your help and guidance) in repairing the Tapestry of Time.

Each character that you can choose to follow will have their own missions, their own abilities and skills that they can rely on (or learn) to help them make it to the story's conclusion… what that conclusion will be, however, is going to be up to you and from the choices that you’ve made while serving as their personal, karmatic “guardian angel”; your choices will not only determine their fate, but also the fate of the Antichrist that you will return to being in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Choosing to watch over Emi, Claire, William/Billie will allow you to either focus solely on the mission at hand for that character or turn them into complete bimbo sluts and slaves to sexual pleasure… or help them to find them find LOVE or just “Play the Field” … you will help that character make that choice!

Each character (Emi, Claire or William/Billie) will have two “TRUE LOVE” characters that you can choose to have fall in love with… of those two, one will be female and the other a male… these are strictly characters that you can interact with as either Emi, Claire or William/Billie, get to know them and foster a true relationship if that is what you want to do.

Each “True Love” character will be different for the character that you’ve chosen to follow and guide as an “Agent of Karma” … so, let’s learn a bit about them and we’ll start by talking about one of Emi’s potential “True Love” characters: MUIRA AIKA

Muira Aika, or Aika to her friends, will be the FEMALETRUE LOVE” Romanceable character in Emi’s storyline.

Aika, like Emi, was born and raised in Japan… unlike, Emi, however, she had her own reasons for leaving her homeland to attend college in Garnet City, New York.

At nineteen years old and having grown up, spending most of her life (and childhood) as an “idol”, model and Seiyu, Aika wanted to take a break from the fame and pressures of that life and go somewhere where people didn’t know her…

Some in the industry would say that she left Japan to try and grow a fanbase and recording deals to become a worldwide sensation, but that just isn’t true… she doesn’t care if that is what people are saying, so long as she is able to live as a normal, young woman and get to discover more about who she is and wants to be… rather than working doing promotional ads for this year’s best tea, soda… or being pressured by her agency to get into doing “Gravure” idol work.

Being overseas, in a foreign land and culture provides her the opportunity to also maybe find the one thing she hasn’t been able to experience yet, due to the pressures of her industry in Japan… love.

Right now, however, she is finding being in a strange land daunting, confusing and isn’t used to interacting with people outside of the business she was raised in… but, may, with your help as an “Agent of Karma” helping to guide Emi, you can change all of that…

Next time we talk, I will fill you in on the MALETRUE LOVE” character that awaits Emi, as well as, talk more about how your interactions with these potential love interests can even change their lives… not just Emi’s!

~Jack
Godamn Jack...sounding better and better all the time. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate) and if not, just a great time anyway.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

~Jack
I love the idea for the other two, but for Claire I wanted her to be of the Antichrist. I mean, in the first book I really got to like her (well, pretty much all cute girls) and my MC was really all about making her happy. Like in some sense, he had a main demon love, a main angel love and she was (at least for now) her main human love. Is that still a possibility?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Godamn Jack...sounding better and better all the time. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate) and if not, just a great time anyway.
Yeah, we're doing our best to provide a GREAT experience for players... and ways to properly demonstrate the "Butterfly" effect that their choices can make... apparently, there were some that were concerned that "Agents" was just going to be a corruption/bimbo style game... which isn't so, with our games we also want to provide the players an opportunity to grow and foster meaningful relationships that will also help to impact the story moving forward... to have a vested interest in the other characters and the relationships that they have.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays yourself, Maviarab! I plan to actually take a break during the holiday and spend some time with the wife and, maybe, heal not just physically, but mentally as well. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, we're doing our best to provide a GREAT experience for players... and ways to properly demonstrate the "Butterfly" effect that their choices can make... apparently, there were some that were concerned that "Agents" was just going to be a corruption/bimbo style game... which isn't so, with our games we also want to provide the players an opportunity to grow and foster meaningful relationships that will also help to impact the story moving forward... to have a vested interest in the other characters and the relationships that they have.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays yourself, Maviarab! I plan to actually take a break during the holiday and spend some time with the wife and, maybe, heal not just physically, but mentally as well. ;)
Have some fun days even if it will be an extraordinary X-mas with way less gatherings, we might as well make it a good one and focus it on those few people that really mean the most to us. :)

• Red Heart

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I love the idea for the other two, but for Claire I wanted her to be of the Antichrist. I mean, in the first book I really got to like her (well, pretty much all cute girls) and my MC was really all about making her happy. Like in some sense, he had a main demon love, a main angel love and she was (at least for now) her main human love. Is that still a possibility?
This. It's testament to the writing but agree...Claire is for the Antichrist only in my view/save/path if it all possible.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for the reply Ayhsel, I kind of expected someone to touch on Claire's situation and even posted a messaged in our private Work Discord section that people were going to touch on Claire and her relationship with the Antichrist...

With Claire, I've always seen her as a bit hedonistic when it comes to her love life... and, in some ways, I think that is the result of her upbringing and her belief in that "love" is really how you show it sexually...

I intend to get deeper into Claire and her "True Love" options once I've finished with Emi's options for players, but I can say that Claire's "True Love" options really isn't Antichrist... Players will still get to choose if she wants to forego "True Love" and pursue a relationship with her Uncle the Antichrist... but, from a societal perspective, the Antichrist truly can't be a "True Love"... one, he is her Uncle and second, the love that he will be demonstrating with other characters... due to his position as the Antichrist, he need to procreate to gather magic to perform his "Miracles" (like Christ did) and the numerous love interests and harem potential kind of prevents a "True Love" marriage romance option for Claire.

As I said, the "True Love" opportunity for each character (Emi, Claire, William/Billie) is one of the player's choice if they seek to pursue it and let them have a normal relationship... but they will always still have other options.

Also, who is to say that Claire's "True Love" isn't an individual that will allow her to have an "open" relationship? ;)

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Have some fun days even if it will be an extraordinary X-mas with way less gatherings, we might as well make it a good one and focus it on those few people that really mean the most to us. :)
Yeah, I certainly plan to.

I've been yelled at by the wife (and my doctor) enough to decide that taking a few days to spend with the wife is just what the doctor ordered and should've done after my surgery... but, I am a rock that hates to grow moss and have so much to do, but if taking a few days to recoup and relax helps me get better on track with our game, then I should do that... I am not serving anyone very well by feeling burned out.

Reactions: c3p0 and DA22
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes