3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thanks for the reply Ayhsel, I kind of expected someone to touch on Claire's situation and even posted a messaged in our private Work Discord section that people were going to touch on Claire and her relationship with the Antichrist...

With Claire, I've always seen her as a bit hedonistic when it comes to her love life... and, in some ways, I think that is the result of her upbringing and her belief in that "love" is really how you show it sexually...

I intend to get deeper into Claire and her "True Love" options once I've finished with Emi's options for players, but I can say that Claire's "True Love" options really isn't Antichrist... Players will still get to choose if she wants to forego "True Love" and pursue a relationship with her Uncle the Antichrist... but, from a societal perspective, the Antichrist truly can't be a "True Love"... one, he is her Uncle and second, the love that he will be demonstrating with other characters... due to his position as the Antichrist, he need to procreate to gather magic to perform his "Miracles" (like Christ did) and the numerous love interests and harem potential kind of prevents a "True Love" marriage romance option for Claire.

As I said, the "True Love" opportunity for each character (Emi, Claire, William/Billie) is one of the player's choice if they seek to pursue it and let them have a normal relationship... but they will always still have other options.

Also, who is to say that Claire's "True Love" isn't an individual that will allow her to have an "open" relationship? ;)
Oh I see. Pity though. First, I tend to absolutely hate harem settings that made absolutely no sense except as fan service, where unrealistic characters accept total bullshit conditions. But this one a setting in which harem seem plausible and even made sense from Antichrist AND characters point of view.

Second, again, in my mind the game was divided as pretty much: going angel, Lynara, going demon, Syrina, going human, Claire, going harem, somehow getting all 3 (plus potentially others).

On another topic, any news about steam release of book 1?

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh I see. Pity though. First, I tend to absolutely hate harem settings that made absolutely no sense except as fan service, where unrealistic characters accept total bullshit conditions. But this one a setting in which harem seem plausible and even made sense from Antichrist AND characters point of view.

Second, again, in my mind the game was divided as pretty much: going angel, Lynara, going demon, Syrina, going human, Claire, going harem, somehow getting all 3 (plus potentially others).

On another topic, any news about steam release of book 1?
Yeah, I am not really a big fan of Harem endings... I have my hands full with just one wife... I can't imagine the insanity that one has to have to add more into the mix!! Trying to please one is more than enough for me!! Well, a side one wouldn't be bad... but, anymore than that... sign me up for the funny farm!

You aren't far off in your thinking of how the game is kind of divided, but there are some kinks in that as well, depending on player choices...

As for the Steam Release, Epadder has been working on it... there are a few things that we have to change by way of direct linking (like can't link directly to a competitor... ie: Patreon)... so there is some stuff that we still have to work out to be... compliant to Steam's desires, but he's been working on that and also the Free Roam pathing for the Main Game of Agents.

So much to do, so few of us, but we keep making gains each day! :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, I am not really a big fan of Harem endings... I have my hands full with just one wife... I can't imagine the insanity that one has to have to add more into the mix!! Trying to please one is more than enough for me!! Well, a side one wouldn't be bad... but, anymore than that... sign me up for the funny farm!

You aren't far off in your thinking of how the game is kind of divided, but there are some kinks in that as well, depending on player choices...

As for the Steam Release, Epadder has been working on it... there are a few things that we have to change by way of direct linking (like can't link directly to a competitor... ie: Patreon)... so there is some stuff that we still have to work out to be... compliant to Steam's desires, but he's been working on that and also the Free Roam pathing for the Main Game of Agents.

So much to do, so few of us, but we keep making gains each day! :)
Hahahah yeah... I totally understand that.

By the way, while i personally don't mind by the concept itself as long as the story follows, I would expect the NTR police to start complaining soon because of Claire. As Scar from the Lion King would say, BE PREPARED!

I mind not because of NTR but because I really like the cute, pitiful girl. Cant wait to make girl Billy as miserable as possible for what she did when he was a boy. Nobody messes with my girls!

Reactions: c3p0 and Maviarab

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

By the way, while i personally don't mind by the concept itself as long as the story follows, I would expect the NTR police to start complaining soon because of Claire. As Scar from the Lion King would say, BE PREPARED!

I mind not because of NTR but because I really like the cute, pitiful girl. Cant wait to make girl Billy as miserable as possible for what she did when he was a boy. Nobody messes with my girls!
Remember this game is not really about LI's or getting with your Li's. That is just some sweet side dish to a game that is filled with women with self agency and do things for their own reasons one by one. Very evil things may well happen in this game, but it will not be NTR as such though cheating, cucking and such almost surely will or have already happened, just truly human and inhuman evil.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Ayhsel

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Time to get some Traditional Mormon devs in the mix to show us how a real harem is developed...am I a bad person?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why are you thinking on the same thoughs than I do?:unsure:

Remember this game is not really about LI's or getting with your Li's.
And next you say this site is about helping people and not to pirate some lend games.:ROFLMAO:

Update: Romances in Agents of Karma, Part One – December 21, 2020
So, to put it completly blunt - for once. Not to wear you down, only to put down the facts.

I truly like the game, the settings the chars and I truly will hat your twisted way with the story and the choice that I've made in it. It wouldn't suprise me if you even do some Kobayashi Maru scenario or "twisted" some of our choice to enjoy the cluster fuck or I give you to much credit as an author.:p

Yet for the business site of this game.

You are an utterly honest guy who say what the current state of the game is and so on. You should do that a little bit more often, particularly if the release are as seldom as they are at the moment. And this would be the second point, I know, you know and much all others also know, the release are very slow.
I understand your situation and I would be an ass if say you should/could/... change it. Life wasn't very kind in 2020 to humanity and for sure to you. Yet it is long time without any new release. It isn't that you don't work, quiet contrary. I would very much like to have more often a release from this game and I hope this will change.

For the website and the steam release I'm curious about. More the first one as I don't use steam and I most likely won't change it.

UPDATE: “Chapter Two” Release Progress – December 17, 2020
For Emi, if you mean Emi Fuwa, I would have thought that Namiko would be a possible love interest. The concept with the "true love" is something vague. The big question is, what would be the difference between the true love and another one?

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

I'll be honest, Ayhsel, I've pretty much been prepared for them since day one of creating the game... so long as those who complain actually understand the true definition of what NTR is. :LOL:

But, yeah, kind of been prepared for it and it is unavoidable... after all, having a story this size, with as many female characters and a wife that is currently having an extramarital affair on her husband makes it sort of impossible NOT to have NTR in the game...

My opinion is simple on it and remains the same, this game series (like much of life) isn't going please everyone and if their goal in playing it is to have unrealistic outcomes to the choices they make, they are going to be gravely disappointed. If they don't like it, there are plenty of other offerings here and elsewhere that will provide them with plenty of "bimboized", braindead, female characters looking to get tricky-dicked by ugly dumbasses that never seemed to grow up past the age of 14 for them to play and get their rocks off on. :sneaky:

Me, I prefer to try to keep a baseline of reality in an unreal situation and allow the characters the freedom to be case studies or representatives in human nature. To me, the best characters in a game, story, movie or television are the ones that people can understand, relate to, or say: "Damn, I know what that is like", "how that feels" or "wow, I know someone like that".

I think Claire and her situation kind of touched a cord in a lot of people... and while the situation she was put through pissed a LOT of people off, her situation cause the response in people who want to watch over her and see her happy...

In the case of the Antichrist's wife, Terri, yeah... she is having an affair on her husband, once it is shown and the husband finds out about it (in "Wicked Choices: Book Two") NTR is going to unavoidably come into play... but, let's also keep in mind that Terri was pressured by her father into leaving the person that she truly loved to marry a man and have kids with someone else... so, Terri has her own baggage as well and reasons for what she is doing.

Does it make it right? Nope. Does it make it NTR, yup.

But, life is sometimes a little more complex than just slapping a label on it and avoiding it completely. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So, to put it completely blunt - for once. Not to wear you down, only to put down the facts.

I truly like the game, the settings the chars and I truly will hat your twisted way with the story and the choice that I've made in it. It wouldn't surprise me if you even do some Kobayashi Maru scenario or "twisted" some of our choice to enjoy the cluster fuck or I give you to much credit as an author.:p

Yet for the business site of this game.

You are an utterly honest guy who say what the current state of the game is and so on. You should do that a little bit more often, particularly if the release are as seldom as they are at the moment. And this would be the second point, I know, you know and much all others also know, the release are very slow.
I understand your situation and I would be an ass if say you should/could/... change it. Life wasn't very kind in 2020 to humanity and for sure to you. Yet it is long time without any new release. It isn't that you don't work, quiet contrary. I would very much like to have more often a release from this game and I hope this will change.

For the website and the steam release I'm curious about. More the first one as I don't use steam and I most likely won't change it.
Hey, yeah, I think that you can pretty much count on some Kobayahsi Maru scenarios that you'll have to Jim Kirk your way through... to not do so would be... illogical. :LOL:

I, for one, most certainly would like to see a better release schedule for the game than what it has been currently. Each day that goes by without one is a day of me stressing, putting even greater pressure on myself and on Epadder and Sierra3, or of them trying to talk me down from the bridge I want to jump from.

I am not going to lie, I never really knew the amount of work that went into creating games until I started doing my own and understand why some of these games are... erm... kind of thrown together. But, I always said that I didn't want to be one of those creators, that isn't what I want to do with my games... for me, I want my game to be something that I can stand on and build a future from, not just drain money from people, line my pockets till something better comes along... I want to do this till I get too old to do it any longer.

But the workload is immense with just three people... there is much more to creating my game than just writing: "He threw her across the desk and fucked her" or rendering pretty pictures to go with those words.

I have to plot a game series and story that filled with numerous choices spread out over 4 games that involves over 120 characters that each have their own story and with whom players interact with and with different outcomes based upon those choices and the roles those character's play... not just in the current game, but in the future games as well.

Then I have to write everything for that current release, put it in a format that Epadder and Sierra3 can work from, with all of the different arcs and branches and then I have to assemble all of the sets (if they aren't already done) in 3D, dress the characters, pose them, render them, edit the renders, then move to the next image/location and do that repeatedly till all of the art is done... zip it all up, send it to the guys to program and edit my writing, jump onto the next release and start the whole process again and HOPE that I don't have to go backwards and fix something I screwed up on... wait till things are done, get it out to the testers, keep the Patrons and fans updated to everything that is going on and then release it...

...all for 67 cents an hour at the current pledge amount that we are getting on Patreon... and Epadder and Sierra3 make even less than I do.

Even with my health issues, four days just after my back surgery I was back to working 4 to 6 hours a day on the game... before that, I've been work 8 to 12 hours a day on it.

I know that I WILL NOT make more money on Patreon unless I can get more stable releases out to hire more help, but with the current workload that I am under (plus the freaking health issues that I've undergone) I haven't been able to do better than I've been doing... and... it is frustrating.

And, it was the reason why I was considering just packing it up and quitting... I could work far less and make much more somewhere else... doing something else. Hell, I've been offered by other creators to come and work for them as a writer and I'd be paid more than I make now... but, won't do that... I want to see these games through, I want to work on my own stuff, not someone else's... I want to build a company that I and those that work with me have a future with and love doing what we are doing.

Right now, I don't love what I am doing. I HATE it, actually. I HATE that I am behind. I HATE that my supporters (like you) have to wait on my ugly ass to get a release out. I HATE constantly having to move a deadline because I am trying to work while high as a kite on pain meds and fucking up because of it. I HATE being disorganized and trying to find shit or finish shit up, because I set it aside to take care of this or that. I HATE that I am currently as unreliable as I am. I HATE that right now I am doing the game because I HAVE to, not because I WANT to.

And I HATE that I am working as much as I am and have so little to show for it.

I am just so very tired.

I don't know what else to say, except I have no excuse... I am doing the best that I can. :cry:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For Emi, if you mean Emi Fuwa, I would have thought that Namiko would be a possible love interest. The concept with the "true love" is something vague. The big question is, what would be the difference between the true love and another one?
Nope, while Emi loves Namiko, she sees her as more of a mother (that she never had) figure in her life... plus, Namiko truly loves Yukio... head over heels in love with her, enough to risk everything for her. ;)

Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh crap, I got so wrapped up in my rant/vent that I failed to answer your question about the website and Steam release...

The website will be a company website that I am paying someone $600 dollars to build and $120 a year to host and manage for me that I can direct people to in our game, rather than to the Patreon site... primarily because Steam doesn't allow us to link to Patreon in our game to garner more support, but will allow us to link to our own website, from which we can send people to Patreon (and eventually other places) to get more steady support and hopefully use to hire more people to help with the games.

If traffic to the website is great enough, I may plunk down the money to have my own IMA (Internet Merchant Account) that will enable me to do what Patreon has been doing for me... but before I plunk out the huge sum of money to do that and make sure that I am compliant with the terms and conditions of the IMA, I need to be sure that the traffic and income coming in can support that expenditure.

The website will also host further information about our company that we are seeking to build, the people involved, products that we carry and links to our friends who also produce games, as well as, eventually have a calendar of events, such as release schedules and, eventually, gaming convention attendance to further promote our games and products at.

Hope that answers your question, my friend, and sorry that I missed answering it the first time around.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey, yeah, I think that you can pretty much count on some Kobayahsi Maru scenarios that you'll have to Jim Kirk your way through... to not do so would be... illogical. :LOL:

I, for one, most certainly would like to see a better release schedule for the game than what it has been currently. Each day that goes by without one is a day of me stressing, putting even greater pressure on myself and on Epadder and Sierra3, or of them trying to talk me down from the bridge I want to jump from.

I am not going to lie, I never really knew the amount of work that went into creating games until I started doing my own and understand why some of these games are... erm... kind of thrown together. But, I always said that I didn't want to be one of those creators, that isn't what I want to do with my games... for me, I want my game to be something that I can stand on and build a future from, not just drain money from people, line my pockets till something better comes along... I want to do this till I get too old to do it any longer.

But the workload is immense with just three people... there is much more to creating my game than just writing: "He threw her across the desk and fucked her" or rendering pretty pictures to go with those words.

I have to plot a game series and story that filled with numerous choices spread out over 4 games that involves over 120 characters that each have their own story and with whom players interact with and with different outcomes based upon those choices and the roles those character's play... not just in the current game, but in the future games as well.

Then I have to write everything for that current release, put it in a format that Epadder and Sierra3 can work from, with all of the different arcs and branches and then I have to assemble all of the sets (if they aren't already done) in 3D, dress the characters, pose them, render them, edit the renders, then move to the next image/location and do that repeatedly till all of the art is done... zip it all up, send it to the guys to program and edit my writing, jump onto the next release and start the whole process again and HOPE that I don't have to go backwards and fix something I screwed up on... wait till things are done, get it out to the testers, keep the Patrons and fans updated to everything that is going on and then release it...

...all for 67 cents an hour at the current pledge amount that we are getting on Patreon... and Epadder and Sierra3 make even less than I do.

Even with my health issues, four days just after my back surgery I was back to working 4 to 6 hours a day on the game... before that, I've been work 8 to 12 hours a day on it.

I know that I WILL NOT make more money on Patreon unless I can get more stable releases out to hire more help, but with the current workload that I am under (plus the freaking health issues that I've undergone) I haven't been able to do better than I've been doing... and... it is frustrating.

And, it was the reason why I was considering just packing it up and quitting... I could work far less and make much more somewhere else... doing something else. Hell, I've been offered by other creators to come and work for them as a writer and I'd be paid more than I make now... but, won't do that... I want to see these games through, I want to work on my own stuff, not someone else's... I want to build a company that I and those that work with me have a future with and love doing what we are doing.

Right now, I don't love what I am doing. I HATE it, actually. I HATE that I am behind. I HATE that my supporters (like you) have to wait on my ugly ass to get a release out. I HATE constantly having to move a deadline because I am trying to work while high as a kite on pain meds and fucking up because of it. I HATE being disorganized and trying to find shit or finish shit up, because I set it aside to take care of this or that. I HATE that I am currently as unreliable as I am. I HATE that right now I am doing the game because I HAVE to, not because I WANT to.

I am just so very tired.

I don't know what else to say, except I have no excuse... I am doing the best that I can. :cry:
Stop blaming yourself and using words like hate, they really do not help you. Always remember why you really want to do it and try to look past all the now problems it brings that always seem so big and unsurmountable at the moment you are in, it is cause you do love to create things.

Also stop looking short term so much and look more long term. Getting fully healthy will do more for your overall output long term as going at it and overexerting yourself now. Remember all the rewrites you had to do when was too high on pain meds? :p

Same if someone is willing to pay you big bucks to write and the project is fun (if it is not funm that is a great reason not to do it anyway :p), remember it might well be a step up to getting those thing in place you need for your own projects. Especially since people asking you to write means they are better renderers as you likely or at least love doing it more. :p Now you may still have good reasons not to do it, but also look at all the benefits it might bring for example before making your decision, not only the negative or blocking parts. Part of the payment you might negotiate could be renders for example instead of money or use the money to get better equipment and programs.

Remember one of the things stress, anxiousness and pain can do to you is to see too much the negative instead of the potential positive ones and as such blocking yourself. Now I do hate those leaders that only see the sun shining and and go into big potential very risky projects without a plan B and C or even allowing the thought about those, but the opposite is also a bad thing. :p

You already finished a whole book of a game and slowly but surely all the pieces are coming together for the second book so you can work on bringing that story fully instead of the preparations and your body is still recovering from the surgery but still you need less meds as you did for quite a while, so also see those sunny sides. :)

Edit: Now does that last post that you forgot in your rant does not sound much better and more fun to read? :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nope, while Emi loves Namiko, she sees her as more of a mother (that she never had) figure in her life... plus, Namiko truly loves Yukio... head over heels in love with her, enough to risk everything for her. ;)
My bad, too much chars and it wasd late in the night, Cyberpunk I hate you:sneaky:. Of course I have mean Yukio. So at least my guess for her is not that much off.

The website will also host further information about our company that we are seeking to build, the people involved, products that we carry and links to our friends who also produce games, as well as, eventually have a calendar of events, such as release schedules and, eventually, gaming convention attendance to further promote our games and products at.
This is pretty interesting and I look forward to it.

...all for 67 cents an hour at the current pledge amount that we are getting on Patreon... and @Epadder and @Sierra3 make even less than I do.
Most likely few makes money on their own. You need to either an "ass" or a very good salesman. I know from my work one that that make reliable work for a price that is near to nothing. We ourselves are also I think too cheap above all if we do express work.

Yet both earn more than 67 cents per hour.:eek:

That is a know "issue" form me. I know you want to realise as fast as possible however I think sometimes it would be wise that you take some time off. Even now to reload your batteries and take a step back from your work and analyse it from a greater distance.

Also this looks like you shoot yourself in the foot. Because of the lack of release you work like a dog and ignore your health, your health is a big problem and you can't work as much as you like...
Must DA22 and I send you some parcels?:p

That you would earn more otherwise I sure understand that this is frustrating. Otherwise it could be an intresting option for you. Let the Wicked Choice series rest for some time and work for another one. And after you finished this you can go back to it, perhaps with even more helping hands.

Also if I judge you right, you would most likely pause the pledge. I think letting them rolling, with a previous post like "I will for the foreseen time stop working on WC, but will come back. So for all should stop the pledge in this time, but if someone like to keep it on, then we would be deeply grateful".
Also I would be suprise if you even then would completely stop your work on WC.

I can understand that. Let me say you this:

The only thing you could do to disappoint me is if you completely stop on your project. We all are humans and have 24 hours day, 7 days week, our own bag of baggage who we call life.
Even though I know the current situation sometimes frustrating, I believe this is out of your scope to a great deal and like some other devs you seens to have a little tunnel vision at the moment.

I know from one that was lot of time behind his own release schedule and often he tried to justified his deferred schedule with additional content for the release what put him back even more.
I also know another dev, who have now a baby and this little fellow destroy very much his working plans.

So it isn't only you. It is more importend to see what you can change overall to improve your state and come out of this circle your in.

I also don't support you to work you to death. I support you to realise your game and your vision. If it helps to you that you take some time off as holidays, then it is so.

I am just so very tired.

I don't know what else to say, except I have no excuse... I am doing the best that I can.
That is the most fearsome statement for me. As long as someone love what he does most likely the will do it in some form. I the work change to hate then it can be the beginn of the end of owns project.

And Jack, you don't need an exuse. You doing the best you can do, we know it. What we try to do for you is to see how we can help you to change this circle of hell you currently in it.

You are not one of the devs who does only little things and try to make as much money as possible. You are a honest guy and try your the best you can.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You are not one of the devs who does only little things and try to make as much money as possible. You are a honest guy and try your the best you can.
I DO try, my friend... I am glad that there are some who are like you that see that I really do try! Thank you, bud! ❤

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Billboard_menu02.png

UPDATE: Romances in “Agents of Karma” Part Two – December 24, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

I hope that this finds you all well and that you are getting some time to rest and enjoy the holidays with your family and loved ones.

I was going to do a special holiday image for all of you, but decided that rather than do that, it would be best to continue to share with all of you can expect from the romances that can take place with the characters Emi, Claire and William/Billie while you progress through the Main Game and story of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” if you choose to pursue LOVE for those characters.

As mentioned, previously, each main character (Emi, Claire or William/Billie) will have two Romance Characters that you can choose to pursue and build a life for if it is your desire to do so, one is a female and the other is a male character.

Previously, I introduced you to Emi’s potential FEMALE love interest: AIKA MUIRA… this time I want to introduces you to her potential MALE love interest: HARU NAKAMURA

Haru01.png

Haru was born not long after his father, Jun Nakamura immigrated to the United States, fell in love and married his American wife, Sharon.

Life for the family was good, right up until Haru’s little sister, Nana Nakamura was born and Sharon noticed a lump in her breast while feeding Haru’s newborn sister.

Five and a half years later, after a long struggle, Haru’s mother succumbed to the cancer that slowly ate away at her… leaving their family broken.

Trapped under the crushing weight of medical debt and the loss of his wife, Haru’s father buried himself in his work as an International Shipper, leaving Haru to care for his little sister… doting on his children with gifts, rather than love and being their father.

Haru02.png

Claiming to want a better life for his son, than getting into shipping like he had, Haru’s father eventually talks his son into sharing the same college that Haru’s sister will now be attending this year… and, maybe, find a better calling for himself.

It will be at this college where Haru will eventually meet Emi and she may be able to pursue a romance with him.

Will she be able to break through the walls that Haru had erected around his heart? Will she be able to help shoulder the burden of weight that Haru has live under since the death of his mother? And, what role does this family play in the organization that she has been looking to shut down…

…you’ll just have to play and see.

When next you hear from me, I will go through and share with you the possible LOVE/ROMANCE characters that you can expect for the Antichrist’s niece… Claire Crawford-Davies.

Take care everyone and we’ll talk soon! I hope that each and every one of you have the warmest of holidays and that you and your loved ones stay safe!

With much love and appreciation,

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!!!
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas all others here too.
When next you hear from me, I will go through and share with you the possible LOVE/ROMANCE characters that you can expect for the Antichrist’s niece… Claire Crawford-Davies.
Are you willing for a dance in a minefield Jack?:devilish::ROFLMAO:
As you know for sure more than one here, would likely come to Claires rescue and in a often all-out fashion. Yet, after the few storm you yourself has trigger here (and on Patreon) you already now this dance to well, isn't it?:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

PS: HARU looks very feminine.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes