• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: Claire’s Male “True Love” Interest Pt2 – January 1, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wow, you don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to say that and put the last year as far behind all of us as possible, but it is finely here and looking to face the new year with a renewed hope and positivity.

Sure, the mess isn’t completely behind us yet and is still in the rearview mirror, but we’re finally over the hump and can speed away from the crazy mess that was last year!

I hope that all of you stayed safe, got to celebrate it with your loved ones or found games to play and keep that deep seated perversion stoked and burning! *wink*

While I may be on a reduced schedule over here for the holidays and getting some much-needed rest (and actually trying not kill myself for once with work), I still been working over here and putting at least 6 hours a day creating smut for all of you and also putting together this “Romance Route” information so that you know what to expect in the Main Game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma", while Epadder and Sierra3 have been working to make our finished game “Wicked Choices: Book One” Steam ready.

Continuing with the “Romance Route” information series, it is now time to reveal Claire’s male “True Love” interest, if you wish to help her find love in her life while playing the game… as, I hinted before, it isn’t the Antichrist.

Please allow me to introduce to you, Devin Riley… also known as DR Dom while he is working in Mistress Elena’s BDSM Palace.

I know that some of you may be surprised to learn and wonder how a young woman, such as Claire Crawford-Davies, after all that she has been through in life, could even find “True Love” from someone that is a Dom… well, it is like this:

When Claire learns about the organization that has targeted her family, as well as, looking to get their hands on the Antichrist, everyone’s favorite niece goes to seek help from Mistress Elena; after learning that the woman, who runs the BDSM Palace in the Red Light District in Garnet City, was once a very skilled military soldier and who now works as a mercenary and takes jobs to help and train women to be stronger, learn how to defend themselves and who can help women out of bad situations, when the police refuse or say they can’t.

While sharing her situation with Mistress Elena, the ex-soldier will share with Claire her own tragic story of having been a hostage in Afghanistan for several months before being rescued herself… and how DR DOM, a personal friend that she’s known all of her life, helped her to understand that TRUE domination isn’t ABUSE… it is about “Control, Consent and Safety” and how her male friend helped her to learn to trust (particularly men) again, to once again learn to enjoy the pleasures of sex… and, that if Claire desires it… maybe he can help Claire to feel that again, as well.

If you desire it, Claire can take that chance to try and learn… but don’t expect a fast turnaround, it isn’t easy to trust and it won’t be any different for Claire… but if you do, decide to go that route with her, in time you’ll learn that there is more to Devin Riley, beside the fact that he is patient and caring about the person who puts their trust in him…

…they’ll also learn that when he isn’t at Mistress Elena’s BDSM Palace, he happens to also be a Professor of Psychology at the same college that Claire attends and has also begun to notice some unusual changes in some of his students at the campus and wants to help Claire and Mistress Elena (along with the Fontaine sisters and Charlie Tango) in their mission of putting a stop to it.

Will Claire be able to set aside her distrust of most men? Will she be able to find love in the arms (or bindings) of her college professor? Will she finally be able to put the past behind her and find True Love?

Well… that’ll be up to all of you.

When next we speak, we will delve into the last person on the list William/Billie and will learn about his/her “Romance Route” … till then, take care, remain safe, have a wonderful, fun New Year and, as always, thanks for your continued support and dedication to us!

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR and talk to you soon!

With much love and appreciation,
~Jack and the rest of the crew
Also a happy 2021 for you Jack and yeah 6 hours a day at least sounds like close to a full normal working day. :p Not sure what I am gonna do with Devin and Claire, never been one too much for female protagonists anyway in my adult, so will have to go out of my comfortzone already. :ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hope you had a great Xmas ASLPro3D for some reason I wasnt getting updates on the game :eek:, must have missed one message a few weeks back, anyway its New Years Eve here, still only 3:20pm but better to wish you a Happy one, before the new year takes me, and I leave this year behind wishing to not remember it happened.

Still writing, just putting final touches on book three, then I will shift to a different story, 150,000 words each approximately... Not too bad with the year of crap we have all had. I'd send them to you, so that you could have a read, but I think you have too much on your plate.

All the best to all the Wicked Choicers
Haast thank you, bud and Happy Holidays and New Year too!!

Wow, you've been really cranking it out with the writing!! You could send them too me, but it might take me a bit to go through all of it, honestly, but wouldn't mind reading it when I have time my friend.

Reactions: Haast

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
With the "True Love" routes, they are avoidable and will (like the sex scenes) let you know that you are getting dangerously close to "locking" yourself into that route... so that you can complete avoid it if you wish.

But, we felt that instead of just giving players smut routes to run though, that they should have routes for love and relationships as well... this way we are being inclusive to players that like to build romances if they want.

So, you aren't locked into any route that you don't want the character to go... if you want them to stay "single" or "play the field" you can easily do so... or, if you want them to "fall in love" you can do that as well... or even turn any of the the characters into cock/pussy gobbling "sluts" too...

The goal with the Main Game is to provide players with the kind of relationships that they want that particular character to have, while being sucked into the story. ;)

For example, when it comes to Claire meeting Devin through Mistress Elena, all you have to do is have Claire say: "Yeah, not interested" and that closes that route... no Devin interaction except in school... at which point you can have Claire choose: "I find him attractive and interesting" or "He's Ok, maybe I will tease him a bit" or "No... not interested in him"

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
After getting a private message and replying to them about how the whole "Romance Route" will work... I figured I should clarify some confusion out there that some of you have seem to be experiencing... so, I am going to post my reply here as well for all of you...

In regard to the romance paths, even if you choose for Claire to have a romance with say Devin, when we get back to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" she will still have feelings for her uncle/you (the Antichrist)... if you went with the Romance route, Claire will feel conflicted between being in love with TWO people and it will be up to the Antichrist if he still wants to pursue a romance with Claire... he can either try to "steal her away" from her "True Love", have a "secret" or "open" relationship with Claire... or "Swing" with Claire, including with her "True Love" opening the chance for a Threesome with Claire and Devin or Charlie...

Those possibilities between Claire and the Antichrist will be dependent on your relationship (as the Antichrist) is with her. ;)

Just because Claire has found her "True Love" doesn't mean that the Antichrist is ready to let her go, if you don't want him to. :D

Hope that clears things up a little more and I will be sure to let people on the Patreon page know as well, when I make my new update later in the week. (y)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Those possibilities between Claire and the Antichrist will be dependent on your relationship (as the Antichrist) is with her. ;)

Just because Claire has found her "True Love" doesn't mean that the Antichrist is ready to let her go, if you don't want him to.
Which means more that can "blow" up in our face.:ROFLMAO:

Jack, you don't have a side job running some BBJ place where people who have lived a colourful life meets afterwards? I sometimes think you would have the qualification for this.:whistle:

"No, sir. It is obvious you belong here. 17 years ago that was this one desicion, which you have taken and fully placed you sir on my guest list. Before that 10 years ago that was another descicion point were you also chosed the path you're walking on. Are you really gonna blame the choice you've made an other persons? This, my lord, is really even below my working ethics.
So, which place can I show you first, sir? The scalding pots or the screaming pits?":p

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Which means more that can "blow" up in our face.:ROFLMAO:

Jack, you don't have a side job running some BBJ place where people who have lived a colourful life meets afterwards? I sometimes think you would have the qualification for this.:whistle:

"No, sir. It is obvious you belong here. 17 years ago that was this one desicion, which you have taken and fully placed you sir on my guest list. Before that 10 years ago that was another descicion point were you also chosed the path you're walking on. Are you really gonna blame the choice you've made an other persons? This, my lord, is really even below my working ethics.
So, which place can I show you first, sir? The scalding pots or the screaming pits?":p

Nope, don't even know what a BBJ place is... to be honest, I kind of get the idea of what it may be, but never heard or know what it is.

No side jobs from me, haven't working my real job since before the surgery, which is why things have gotten quite tight and stressful over here... but my other job is doing Motion Capture clean up work for video game companies and movie studios.

Personally, I just watch people, see how their lives (including my own) play out from their choices and draw from that... I like to add a lot of reflection, reality and results to the writing I do... for me, it is as much having people go: "Oh... I get that" or "Oh... I understand that" or even "Oh... I've been there before" when they play or read my work than just sex... for choices to really matter, there has to be a logic to those choices and the more real they are, the more memorable they will be for the player. ;)

Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nope, don't even know what a BBJ place is... to be honest, I kind of get the idea of what it may be, but never heard or know what it is.
Wasn't there myself either. Only hear from certained people that this place shoud exist, but the all lack the abilty to proof it. :whistle:
Personally, I just watch people, see how their lives (including my own) play out from their choices and draw from that... I like to add a lot of reflection, reality and results to the writing I do... for me, it is as much having people go: "Oh... I get that" or "Oh... I understand that" or even "Oh... I've been there before" when they play or read my work than just sex... for choices to really matter, there has to be a logic to those choices and the more real they are, the more memorable they will be for the player.
That is usually the most wicked way to do it. From my experience if you have done something in the past that you would like to change or regret it, then seldom you need another one to point it out. Most often you yourself know exactly what you do or have done and the others, regardless of how good their intention are, only get you in defence and this rarely helps.
It's need some skill for active listening and providing some real advice as it's need to actually allow another one to listen to your situation and let them help you.

And yeah, I like this in video games a lot.:eek:
After dozens of hours playing either you don't have a choice because in the first few hours you have make one "wrong" move - something like should I take the red or the black tie to this suit - or in the endgame the only thing that differs - after hunderts of little and big choice - is the tie you wear to your suit.;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
The website will be a company website that I am paying someone $600 dollars to build and $120 a year to host and manage for me that I can direct people to in our game,
Sounds like a good project, and a wise Man having a third party to create, run and keep fresh, all takes time like creating games i suspect....maybe not ;)

A word of advice from someone who operates three personal sites, make sure you or your registered company owns the domain name, website space and any software purchased from day one. And not the dev or company you are employing, as if you fall out down the road you will have a hell of trouble getting ownership back.

Also, make sure you have full admin access to cPanel to do all things on the website, even if you dont want to, its your website and you should always have full access.

Good luck with the project, good luck with the game VN going forward, and good luck with your health for 2021.

Happy new year to you and "she who must be obeyed" or "her indoors" ;)
Look after her, as its pretty lonely without them, i have been in Hell for eight years now :cry:

Stay safe everyone, it ain't over yet!! :cool::cool::cool:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds like a good project, and a wise Man having a third party to create, run and keep fresh, all takes time like creating games i suspect....maybe not ;)

A word of advice from someone who operates three personal sites, make sure you or your registered company owns the domain name, website space and any software purchased from day one. And not the dev or company you are employing, as if you fall out down the road you will have a hell of trouble getting ownership back.

Also, make sure you have full admin access to cPanel to do all things on the website, even if you dont want to, its your website and you should always have full access.

Good luck with the project, good luck with the game VN going forward, and good luck with your health for 2021.

Happy new year to you and "she who must be obeyed" or "her indoors" ;)
Look after her, as its pretty lonely without them, i have been in Hell for eight years now :cry:

Stay safe everyone, it ain't over yet!! :cool::cool::cool:
Absolutely, I actually learned that lesson a long time ago when I created Renderosity... in the case of ASLPro3D.com, I don't think it will be much of a problem (as I do own the domain name and have for a long time now) as the website will mainly be an informational source on our products/services and the company as a whole... also a link bridge between two companies that people can go to in order to support us.

Thanks for the advice and time, sorry for the hell that you've had to experience... :(

Hope that things go better for you this New Year! Stay healthy and remain true to yourself!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Billboard_menu05.png

UPDATE: William/Billie’s Female Romance Partner – January 5, 2021

Hello everyone and I hope that you all are having a good “New Year” thus far, that your rested and back to as normal of a life as we can have these days.

We are nearing the end of the “Romance Route” characters that you will be able to have Emi, Claire and William/Billie interact with in the Main Game… before I get into William/Billie’s “True Love” romance options, it became clear from some messages that I received in regard to Claire’s romances that there was some confusion about the “True Love” and “Romance Routes” for these characters…

For those who are concerned that Claire is going to leave the Antichrist, let me just say that the “Romance Routes” are AVOIDABLE!! The “Romance Routes” will be in the game for players who enjoy relationship building and the benefits that come with being in love.

While playing the game and starting down those “Routes”, if you choose to do so, you will get clear notification that you are dangerously close to locking yourself totally in that route and will have a “Bail Out” feature that will have the characters either parting amicably or not… hey, some people don’t like being rejected or feeling like they’ve been played!

So, you won't be locked into any route that you don't want the character to go in... if you want the character to stay "single" or "play the field" you can easily do so... or, if you want them to "fall in love" you can do that as well... or even turn any of the characters into corrupted "sluts", you can do that as well if that is your choice...

Also, in regards to Claire’s “Romance Route” with Devin (or Charlie Tango), when we get back to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" she will still have feelings for you (the Antichrist)... just like in real life, if you went with the “Romance Route”, Claire will feel conflicted between being in love with TWO people and it will be up to the Antichrist if he still wants to pursue a romance with Claire... he can either try to "STEAL HER AWAY" from her "True Love", have a "SECRET" or "OPEN" relationship with Claire... or choose to "SWING" with Claire, which would include the Antichrist having the possibility of Threesome with her "True Love" of either Devin or Charlie...

The choice of having and building relationships is truly your own, but… I must warn you, like in life, those choices could either benefit or hinder you later on in the series. It might cause conflict, it might not… but the choice will be YOURS to make!

With that said, let’s finally explore TRACEY CALUMET… one of the final two characters that you can explore a “Romance Route” with the final character, that you can be in charge of watching over as an “Agent of Karma”, William (or Billie) Crawford-Davies.

Tracey01.png

TRACEY CALUMET is not your everyday, ordinary girl… in fact, many people think that she is just downright strange.

The older sister of William’s (or Billie, depending on what the Antichrist turned him into) best friend, Stephen, is unapologetic in her lifestyle.

Even though she is too young to have lived or seen the 1970’s, Tracey adores, and tries to embody, the classic time period that she learned about from her parents and through books and, sadly, movies of that time period.

From her style of dress, to her views on sex, drugs and Rock & Roll, Tracey is a spirited young, college girl of strangeness.

Tracey02.png

Tracey has another hobby, she really enjoys studying the Occult and anything that has to do with it, so it is no surprise that on most days William/Billie (or anyone else looking for her) can find her in the library looking through new and old tomes that deal with anything pertaining to the Occult, witchcraft, spells or what-have-you…

…so, it really isn’t much of a surprise that William/Billie might go to Tracey, after finding out the change that the Antichrist cause in them… either physically, mentally or both, in the hopes of undoing it.

Of course, Tracey is going to be THRILLED to try and figure out what’s been done to her brother’s best friend and, maybe, even experiment on William/Billie a bit!

William/Billie is the first thing that Tracey has ever witnessed that comes close to proof in the Occult and she isn’t about to let it go!

Just what kind of help will Tracey be to William/Billie, if any at all…?

What kind of testing, poking and prodding will William/Billie have to undergo from Tracey to try and find a cure to whatever happened to him?

That will be up to YOU!

So, that covers the second to the last character that you can experience a “Romance Route” with in the Main Game of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, later this week, I will introduce you to the final person and the male character that William/Billie could have as their “True Love” in the game…

Till then, take care, be safe and thank you for your continued interest and support!

Talk soon and love ya!
~Jack & Crew

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: William/Billie’s Female Romance Partner – January 5, 2021

Hello everyone and I hope that you all are having a good “New Year” thus far, that your rested and back to as normal of a life as we can have these days.

We are nearing the end of the “Romance Route” characters that you will be able to have Emi, Claire and William/Billie interact with in the Main Game… before I get into William/Billie’s “True Love” romance options, it became clear from some messages that I received in regard to Claire’s romances that there was some confusion about the “True Love” and “Romance Routes” for these characters…

For those who are concerned that Claire is going to leave the Antichrist, let me just say that the “Romance Routes” are AVOIDABLE!! The “Romance Routes” will be in the game for players who enjoy relationship building and the benefits that come with being in love.

While playing the game and starting down those “Routes”, if you choose to do so, you will get clear notification that you are dangerously close to locking yourself totally in that route and will have a “Bail Out” feature that will have the characters either parting amicably or not… hey, some people don’t like being rejected or feeling like they’ve been played!

So, you won't be locked into any route that you don't want the character to go in... if you want the character to stay "single" or "play the field" you can easily do so... or, if you want them to "fall in love" you can do that as well... or even turn any of the characters into corrupted "sluts", you can do that as well if that is your choice...

Also, in regards to Claire’s “Romance Route” with Devin (or Charlie Tango), when we get back to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" she will still have feelings for you (the Antichrist)... just like in real life, if you went with the “Romance Route”, Claire will feel conflicted between being in love with TWO people and it will be up to the Antichrist if he still wants to pursue a romance with Claire... he can either try to "STEAL HER AWAY" from her "True Love", have a "SECRET" or "OPEN" relationship with Claire... or choose to "SWING" with Claire, which would include the Antichrist having the possibility of Threesome with her "True Love" of either Devin or Charlie...

The choice of having and building relationships is truly your own, but… I must warn you, like in life, those choices could either benefit or hinder you later on in the series. It might cause conflict, it might not… but the choice will be YOURS to make!

With that said, let’s finally explore TRACEY CALUMET… one of the final two characters that you can explore a “Romance Route” with the final character, that you can be in charge of watching over as an “Agent of Karma”, William (or Billie) Crawford-Davies.

TRACEY CALUMET is not your everyday, ordinary girl… in fact, many people think that she is just downright strange.

The older sister of William’s (or Billie, depending on what the Antichrist turned him into) best friend, Stephen, is unapologetic in her lifestyle.

Even though she is too young to have lived or seen the 1970’s, Tracey adores, and tries to embody, the classic time period that she learned about from her parents and through books and, sadly, movies of that time period.

From her style of dress, to her views on sex, drugs and Rock & Roll, Tracey is a spirited young, college girl of strangeness.

Tracey has another hobby, she really enjoys studying the Occult and anything that has to do with it, so it is no surprise that on most days William/Billie (or anyone else looking for her) can find her in the library looking through new and old tomes that deal with anything pertaining to the Occult, witchcraft, spells or what-have-you…

…so, it really isn’t much of a surprise that William/Billie might go to Tracey, after finding out the change that the Antichrist cause in them… either physically, mentally or both, in the hopes of undoing it.

Of course, Tracey is going to be THRILLED to try and figure out what’s been done to her brother’s best friend and, maybe, even experiment on William/Billie a bit!

William/Billie is the first thing that Tracey has ever witnessed that comes close to proof in the Occult and she isn’t about to let it go!

Just what kind of help will Tracey be to William/Billie, if any at all…?

What kind of testing, poking and prodding will William/Billie have to undergo from Tracey to try and find a cure to whatever happened to him?

That will be up to YOU!

So, that covers the second to the last character that you can experience a “Romance Route” with in the Main Game of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, later this week, I will introduce you to the final person and the male character that William/Billie could have as their “True Love” in the game…

Till then, take care, be safe and thank you for your continued interest and support!

Talk soon and love ya!
~Jack & Crew
Sounds good. :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Absolutely, I actually learned that lesson a long time ago when I created Renderosity... in the case of ASLPro3D.com, I don't think it will be much of a problem (as I do own the domain name and have for a long time now) as the website will mainly be an informational source on our products/services and the company as a whole... also a link bridge between two companies that people can go to in order to support us.

Thanks for the advice and time, sorry for the hell that you've had to experience... :(

Hope that things go better for you this New Year! Stay healthy and remain true to yourself!

~Jack
All good Jack, thought you might have had that sorted anyway :)

This old fool forgot to congratulate you on WC book 1, and really looking forward to further versions or books. Awaiting agents of Karma to finish V2?, as i like to play a complete game/VN these days, just prefer it that way. Then continue with WC book 2 and 3 sometime down the road,

Been reading this thread from page 1, and see you have had some crap luck health wise, but you have soldiered through all that and had good support with the Wife. :) I also see the Wife had her turn of bad luck health wise, and pretty similar to how my little Annie fared back then, and she also came through that for 18 months, then the big C hit her and was diagnosed far too late here in Spain. So from that, all i am saying is make sure the Wife has a scan once a year to catch anything early. Although i know its not free in the USA, unlike the UK or Spain, but the alternative might not be so good.

Stay safe and well for 2021, and keep an eye on the real Boss of the house, you both need to look after each other more now as nobody else will.

Keep doing what you do Jack, and make us pervs happy :cool:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohhhhhhh these are amazing news!! I was feeling conflicted of whether to allow her her "true love" or being the selfish douchebag keeping her for me (as in the antichrist).

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Easy decision Choccy Vamp. Let her bat for the other side then we get two for one.

Win win!
I was thinking something like that. Obviously, she is going the lesbian way... BUT I might even go the "steal" or "secret relationship" path with her. Don't get me wrong, the other girl is super cute and I would love the two for the price of one deal, but I cannot deny that there is something so sexy and amazing about the "secret relationship". Being forbidden as it is, it gives a greater sense of intimacy between the lovers, as it is your dirty little secret that you cannot share with anyone but each other..

That is why I tend to dislike the "incest family where everybody is happy fucking each other" setting. It kind of kills the taboo/forbidden thrill that is the incest relationship. Wicked choices is totally different though, as the incest family and all that is just a small element in the plot, not the plot itself.

Eventually, I will see what makes the most sense for my very very corrupted Antichrist!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Ohhhhhhh these are amazing news!! I was feeling conflicted of whether to allow her her "true love" or being the selfish douchebag keeping her for me (as in the antichrist).
I was having the same "issue" with it. But I agree with Maviarab, the desion now is very easy.

In contrast to you I tend to do the open realationship route and hope to end with, at least, both of them in the same bed at the same time.

For the incest topic, I see your point. Yet I think a game, were you have 4 ongoing relationships with members of the same houshold and none of them can know of the other ones, is only possible if porn logic is applied.
Or that the house is rather a secret military prisoner camp with soundproof (toture) cells and all other kind of fancy things in there than a normal house. Otherwise I can't explain why, after several weeks banging her twin sister in their shared room that the twin sister I didn't had bang (yet) is as suprise about this as she can be.:p

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
In contrast to you I tend to do the open realationship route and hope to end with, at least, both of them in the same bed at the same time.
It is not that I don't like it. It is just that, if you want, I get off from the fact that you are doing something you should not. I am not saying is morally correct, but I guess it should be obvious that I also get off (figuratively speaking) from conflict when I read a novel. That is why the steal/cheat might be more interesting, but I will decide later what feels more right.
For the incest topic, I see your point, yet I don't think a game were you 4 relationships ongoing with members of the same houshold an none of them can know of the other ones, this is only possible with porn logic applied.
Or that the house is rather a secret military prisoner camp with soundproof (toture) cells and all other kind of fancy things in there than a normal house. Otherwise I can't explain why, after several weeks banging her twin sister in their shared room that the twin sister I didn't had bang (yet) is as suprise about this as she can be.:p
hahah yeah i totally see your point. My comment was less in the lines of whether it can happen and more in the lines of the results on it. Here is a post I made in Secret Summer about it. I think it explains my point better.
The whole taboo of getting caught in a forbidden relationship depends on two factors: probability of getting caught, cost of getting caught. In a whole "harem incest family" both factors are reduced strongly.

-Probability of getting caught:
if family is happy of incest relationship, then the most likely candidates for learning about it are neutralized. In fact, it is quite easy to avoid getting caught: just fuck in the house. And even if people from outside the house would suspect it, your family members will help you hide it. Now if you are just banging your daughter, it is harder to justify why you are sleeping or taking bath with her to your wife/other family members. Also, it creates the fact that when you lie about it your family members are the most likely candidates to know your schedule: "wait, you told me you were working but our neighbor Sarah saw you in the park with our baby girl, why did you lie, husband?"

-cost of getting caught:
the closer the relationships that can be affected by the taboo sexual relationship, the higher the cost. Say you go to asia and some guy you never met and will never see again learns of the taboo relationship? who cares right? no danger here. In fact, this is so commonly known that is normal to use as an way to take the couple to holidays "lets go somewhere we can be a couple without hiding"
Now suppose your wife learns you are fucking her daughter (also your daughter), now that is a huge problem. You could lose everything way easily.

I hope that is clear.
Again, though, this was particular valid for games where fucking your family is the point. For a game with an actual story such as Wicked Choice, I can totally go full harem with no conflict, as the point of the story is not simply that.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I see it. It is handed well, it would have a dynamic, as you describe. Yet seldom a incest game is about one incest relationships, more often it is harem and incest as in multiply incest relationships and often as in multiply incest relationships in the same household.

The latest scenario only work if:
  1. The whole family is as thick as two short planks
  2. The consciously ignoring all other ongoing realationships
  3. Or they are open about them and accept them
And I tend to think that the third options is the most likely. Also I don't have a fetish to sleep with planks either.:ROFLMAO:

In the other scenario, yes it would be a factor if someone caught you and what would happen if. Yet it is the same for all kind of "forbidden" realationships, although the risk and the retribution may be not as severe as if you bang your own daughter behind your wifes backs.

Although I don't know many (any) games that modeling this aspect well.:unsure: Or I subconsciously avoiding them.:whistle:

Reactions: Ayhsel and ASLPro3D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The latest scenario only work if:
  1. The whole family is as thick as two short planks
  2. The consciously ignoring all other ongoing realationships
  3. Or they are open about them and accept them
And I tend to think that the third options is the most likely. Also I don't have a fetish to sleep with planks either.:ROFLMAO:
You dunno what you're missing mate....

wait...

*looks for delete button*

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and ASLPro3D
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes