ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Billboard_menu06.png

UPDATE: William/Billie’s Male Romance Partner – January 10, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone and I hope that this finds you well and that the New Year actually feels “New” for all of you so far.

For me, the “new” year actually kind of feels at least “new” to me, since my back surgery it is nice to be progressing each day without the ever-present feeling of pain like I had for almost two years prior, or the specter of surgery hanging over me… aside from that, same ol’ stuff, just new day… but virtually pain free as long as I don’t pull a “Jack” (as my wife is fond of saying) and doing something stupid and causing back pain.

That said, with these strange holidays now behind us, we’ve gone back to ramping our workload and schedule… yes, I am being careful not to overdo it and give myself problems, but it does feel nice to have recharged the batteries and be creative again without being drugged up on pain killers or huddled in a dark corner crying in pain (lol) that sucked!

I can tell you that CHAPTER TWO of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is going to be one of the biggest releases that we’ve ever done… currently, so far, we have 16,440 words and a little over 400 Storytelling Renders (not counting the ones used in animation) and 2,520 Sprite Renders (not counting backgrounds) … and still more to do left to render and write for the REALLY BIG sex scene!

Depending on the choices that you make in Chapter Two, will depend on the outfit that the character will wear and what kind of sex you can choose to have with that character… and each will come with a consequence to your relationship with that character… and to how things will play out in the Main Game for you.

I can PROMISE you (as well as, Epadder , Sierra3 and the Wife), after this Chapter, that I won’t try and tackle something this large without more help in the future… having all of you wait like you have is not worth such a heavy release, stress and honestly, I would’ve broken it up if the main bulk of this wasn’t just a really large and interesting sex scene that changes based on your preference and choices… I seriously overreached on this Chapter and I apologize for all of the waiting that you’ve had to do between us working on it and me getting my health back!

Anyway, time for us to get to the last person that you can expect to experience in the Main Game’s “Romance Route” and the Male romance partner that will be available for William/Billie if you choose to allow him/her to find love!

Please allow me to introduce you to STEPHEN CALUMET, Tracey Calumet’s younger brother and William/Billie’s geeky looking best friend!

Stephen02.png

Opposite of William, Stephen is the geeky kid that has always gratefully enjoyed being the ‘shadow’ in his relationship with William. Being in such a role in his friendship with William, has allowed him to interact with people, without having to be invested emotionally with anyone other than with William or his older sister.

It isn’t that he’s awkward around people, it is just that he really has no tolerance for their judgmental, childish ways and how fickle people can be… to Stephen, people are just walking zombies that will trample on others, behind fake smiles and kind words to get what they want.

But he sees William as different… William never hides what he wants, never tries to be something he isn’t to get what he wants. William can be unapologetically ruthless, cold and smile the same smile he always flashes at people while he’s turning a blade in your gut… with William, you know where you stand in things, he will use you… like the others… but will make no attempt to hide the fact that he is while doing it.

To Stephen, William is the perfect Apex Predator to model one’s self after… and if that means playing the role of a Beta to avoid getting one’s hands dirty, all the better!

Stephen01c.png

So, it should come as no surprise that Stephen’s world of perfect balance and harmony is thrown off, along with William’s, when William undergoes whatever change that his uncle (you) picked for the Antichrist’s nephew!

Whether William was changed into a ‘Sissy’ or into Billie: a ‘Futa’ or ‘Woman’, Stephen is now going to have to alter the unspoken arrangement that he’s had with his best friend, since childhood, and assume the role of Alpha…

But just how far into the role of Alpha will Stephen go in his relationship with William/Billie?

What kind of role will William/Billie be serving under this new friendship dynamic…?

And will Stephen ever want to help the old William return and return their old friendship and roles back to what they once were…

…or William/Billie?

Only YOU be able to decide the answer to that!

So, there you have it folks! All of the “Romance Route” characters that you can expect to find for Emi, Claire and William/Billie!

It will be up to you whether the characters interact, build relationships, fall in love… or if they will play the field or become corrupted sluts or sex toys… what kind of future will you build for Emi, Claire or William/Billie… and what kind of effect will those choices have when you return to being the Antichrist in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”?

Well, hope this as helped to give you a little preview of what you can expect in “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and that you look forward to the familiar twists and turns that you’ve come to expect from us in our games!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and a great week and look forward to hearing from us soon as we keep you updated on the progress of Chapter Two to the Prologue!

With much love and great appreciation,

~Jack & Crew

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
… with William, you know where you stand in things, he will use you… like the others… but will make attempt to hide the fact that he is while doing it.
Shouldn't there be a "no" in it?
… with William, you know where you stand in things, he will use you… like the others… but will make no attempt to hide the fact that he is while doing it.
Other than that I think that Billy/William is the character that I will have most "trouble" to decide a route for. Not fan of the "eye for an eye" philosophy as I also believe that then we would be toothless and blind. Yet some kind of retribution is in order after what he has done to Claire. The same goes for her mother Janice.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Shouldn't there be a "no" in it?
Yeah, I fixed that... the problem with me writing while on a pain killer... the weather here is being unkind to my back... now you at least see the kind of crap that Sierra3 has to deal with when editing the game! :D

Other than that I think that Billy/William is the character that I will have most "trouble" to decide a route for. Not fan of the "eye for an eye" philosophy as I also believe that then we would be toothless and blind. Yet some kind of retribution is order after what he has done to Claire. The same goes for her mother Janice.
I agree, there has to be some kind of retribution... at least for what he did to Claire... but how far, should that retribution go? And what kind of person will William/Billie be when that retribution has been paid? This is why I am glad that I am leaving it all up to you guys to figure out. :D

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, I fixed that... the problem with me writing while on a pain killer (the weather here is being unkind to my back... now you at least see the kind of crap that @Sierra3 has to deal with when editing the game!
Well it was the only error I found in the writting, yet I'm not a corrector.;)
I agree, there has to be some kind of retribution... at least for what he did to Claire... but how far, should that retribution go? And what kind of person will William/Billie be when that retribution has been paid? This is why I am glad that I am leaving it all up to you guys to figure out.
Well, I would say, that this is your favourite game and, in all openness, you enjoy it much to much.:ROFLMAO:
Also if a true "devil" exist in my opinion, this is what it would do. Not doing it itself, but bring others to do what the previously wouldn't have wanted and in worst/best case they also enyoing it in the progress.
That bring me right back to my idea of the "BBC place".:LOL:

And on another note: Can't say for sure, what kind of retribution is appropriate for William/Billy and Janice only that some is appropriate. In contrast to Terri where I can also see other paths, including the one that Terri have her "true" love in some way.

William/Billy and Janice must do some kind of compensation. For now I have change William to the same sex as his sister and I'm intended to have him gain some first hand experience about abuse.
Janice I don't now, I even don't know anymore what kind of verdice she received at the end of part one. If I would follow my logic I would mostly bound here, including a gag and supervise her as close as possible. Most likely even put Syrina, or someone other than I can really trust, on guard duty for her.

Yet, all this are only some base ideas I have in mind and I count on you to provide other intresting alternatives.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am definitely punishing "her". But I think, if possible, after that I want her to remain a woman. After all, he treated them, specially Claire, as garbage. Well, now "he" gets to live like one...

Just to be clear, I don't want her for the Antichrist. Would not touch her even with the a stick and bleach if I could. But killing her is simply too little, and I prefer psychological torture..

We'll see how she develops after a few days of living another life, though. Might surprise me and a nice human being might appear. After all, you could always argue than he was also a victim. Even if a victim well deserved of terrible punishment.

I am nothing if not a merciful little chocolate monster..:)

William/Billy and Janice must do some kind of compensation. For now I have change William to the same sex as his sister and I'm intended to have him gain some first hand experience about abuse.
I was just writing the same thing when I saw your comment.

ASLPro3D hope you guys are doing great!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well it was the only error I found in the writting, yet I'm not a corrector.;)

Well, I would say, that this is your favourite game and, in all openness, you enjoy it much to much.:ROFLMAO:
Also if a true "devil" exist in my opinion, this is what it would do. Not doing it itself, but bring others to do what the previously wouldn't have wanted and in worst/best case they also enyoing it in the progress.
That bring me right back to my idea of the "BBC place".:LOL:

And on another note: Can't say for sure, what kind of retribution is appropriate for William/Billy and Janice only that some is appropriate. In contrast to Terri where I can also see other paths, including the one that Terri have her "true" love in some way.

Janice I don't now, I even don't know anymore what kind of verdice she received at the end of part one. If I would follow my logic I would mostly bound here, including a gag and supervise her as close as possible. Most likely even put Syrina, or someone other than I can really trust, on guard duty for her.

Yet, all this are only some base ideas I have in mind and I count on you to provide other intresting alternatives.
I am much the same as you in this respect and with someone like Billie and Janice that partly have been broken through no fault of their own, if they cannot learn or redeem themselves to become somewhat safe you unfortuntely have to put them down as you would do a mad dog. Not out of spite or vengeance, but just self protection

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am definitely punishing "her". But I think, if possible, after that I want her to remain a woman. After all, he treated them, specially Claire, as garbage. Well, now "he" gets to live like one...

Just to be clear, I don't want her for the Antichrist. Would not touch her even with the a stick and bleach if I could. But killing her is simply too little, and I prefer psychological torture..

We'll see how she develops after a few days of living another life, though. Might surprise me and a nice human being might appear. After all, you could always argue than he was also a victim. Even if a victim well deserved of terrible punishment.

I am nothing if not a merciful little chocolate monster..
I mostly on the same curse of action. Give William/Billy the same food as he had given Claire and see if some "human" reaction comes to live in him.

I'm also not touching her, at least I don't see this at the current time. Most likely he can enjoy his new sex for the rest of his life, who will double as an reminder of the things he had done so far.

Janice I'm more than unsure about her. As written, I think she is one of the most dangerous factors for the Antichrist. She knows too much, have too much influance and if let alone will surely be an announce for the Antichrist. Yet the same resource she would use against you, could be also a great help for you case.
If it weren't for Claire. If we use, the same as she has use others, we are not better than her and would also put salt in the wounds that Claire has and most likely drive her away.
So I am with the dilemma that I have a woman who walks over bodies, yet that I could certained use her resource, but if I follow straight that way, most likely lose someone dear to me, even if it was in the long term only for the "greater" good.

So first, bind her to a post, put a gag and blindfoold on her and try to make out what is the best course of action for us with her. Yet I only have two options at the moment: Make her a personal slave or put her up for public use under Edith supervision. The later, although I think I can trust Edith to a greater degree, don't look promising.

I foresee, Claire wouldn't turn her back to us, Janice will be broken in the long run and thus useless and therefore ever resources she had will be lost.
To make her my personal slave isn't much better. Claire will be upset and could turn against us. Janice will most likely use every chance and advantage she have to overthrown us. Perhaps with time and dedicated care we could change that, but then we wouldn't be any better than what Janice has done to her family.

So I my eyes, I do have a bad option and a worser option. Thank you Jack, truly thank you.:ROFLMAO:
And I don't even know for sure if I have vated for bad or worser. This is truely a Kobayashi Maru test.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
While what William and Janice have done to Claire causes my blood to boil and would love to do unspeakable, horrible things to the both of them... I also know, deep inside me, that there has to be some form of absolution and (reluctant) forgiveness.

I am a big believer and follow the old adage: "I can forgive, but to forget is to give up an experience".

So, there won't be no "forgiving and forgetting" that will be done here with William or Janice.

Forgiving yes... if the players want... but never forgetting.

I too wanted William turned into a woman, for him to experience first hand the shame, humiliation and torture he put Claire through, but as a writer doing a game, I also have to present more options than just that to players... still, I am very much looking forward to William/Billie's part of the story and seeing it play out...

I always wanted to try my hand at doing a transformation story/game... one a little different than most, one where the person doesn't choose it, one whose reason of it being done to them is a TRUE punishment and one that won't have the character dropping instantly to their knees to suck cock...

I want to really explore William's thought processes, dealing mentally with what was done to him, I want him to struggle... not just mentally with the change that's been done to him, but also struggle with the way that people treat him now with the change... deal with their looks, their outlook towards him... because, to them, William changed his sex willingly during the summer vacation... so people are going to talk, people are going to point... people, like usual to those who decide to change or become the person they feel that they are meant to be, will be cruel... William is going to get first hand experience at what it is like to be on the receiving end of cruelty... and I expect him to change because of it.

Into what, or who, how much or why... I plan to do it so that all of you can decide... but, yeah, he's definitely never going to be the same.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am a big believer and follow the old adage: "I can forgive, but to forget is to give up an experience".
I like it. If we would forget, and we do that more often than we should already, would also mean that we would be cage in the rat race and punished to do the same mistake over and over again.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I like it. If we would forget, and we do that more often than we should already, would also mean that we would be cage in the rat race and punished to do the same mistake over and over again.
Exactly... that is why I never forget... I'll forgive, but never ever forget.

Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If it weren't for Claire. If we use, the same as she has use others, we are not better than her and would also put salt in the wounds that Claire has and most likely drive her away.

So, there won't be no "forgiving and forgetting" that will be done here with William or Janice.

Forgiving yes... if the players want... but never forgetting.
IF it hurts Claire (and that is the key conditional), I might find some mercy inside my wrecked soul. As I think I mentioned, for me so far this game has been about the two princesses and Claire. My MC is becoming one powerful son of a bitch just to keep them save. Full corrupted son of a bitch, but with good intentions.

In words of our dear emperor Lelouch vi Britania, "to defeat evil I shall become an even greater evil".

So I don't mind for now, given what he showed what monster he is, to punish him eternally. Provided I see real change, I might give them a second chance. Only once, though..

But if as c3p0 suggested, Claire is anyway hurt with my actions, I will change them. Little cutie has no idea what a strong hold she has on her overpowered pervert uncle. That is why it hurted so much that MC was not her "true" love.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Little cutie has no idea what a strong hold she has on her overpowered pervert uncle.
And I have no intend to let her know how strong her influence over us is.:sneaky:
In words of our dear emperor Lelouch vi Britania, "to defeat evil I shall become an even greater evil".
Well I tip my hat to your taste. Yet I am more a fanboy of the Major Motoko Kusanagi than Lelouch.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Ayhsel

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
IF it hurts Claire (and that is the key conditional), I might find some mercy inside my wrecked soul. As I think I mentioned, for me so far this game has been about the two princesses and Claire. My MC is becoming one powerful son of a bitch just to keep them save. Full corrupted son of a bitch, but with good intentions.

So I don't mind for now, given what he showed what monster he is, to punish him eternally. Provided I see real change, I might give them a second chance. Only once, though..

But if as c3p0 suggested, Claire is anyway hurt with my actions, I will change them. Little cutie has no idea what a strong hold she has on her overpowered pervert uncle. That is why it hurted so much that MC was not her "true" love.
200% on this!! (y)

I have yet to understand how this change is going to affect Claire... I am sure at first she will not only find it strange, but also fitting... but, I have yet to determine the full outcome to her feelings about it. I won't know completely till I start writing it out and let Claire be Claire... I find letting the characters the freedom to be themselves while writing create a much better story.

But, I think it will be interesting... Claire's going to be doing some changing through all of this, I know that for a fact... it will be interesting to see the kind of woman that she can or will become based on players choices.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And I have no intend to let her know how strong her influence over us is.:sneaky:

Well I tip my hat to your taste. Yet I am more a fanboy of the Major Motoko Kusanagi than Lelouch.
While I am more like A Certain Scientific Accelerator.... :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
While I am more like A Certain Scientific Accelerator.... :D
Well my ressure are limited and I must confess, I don't know this one.
And to add another one, that I greatly enjoy is "The Rising Of The Shield Hero". I do one them some serious laughter after all.;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well my ressure are limited and I must confess, I don't know this one.
And to add another one, that I greatly enjoy is "The Rising Of The Shield Hero". I do one them some serious laughter after all.;)
While I really enjoyed the character of "Naofumi Iwatani" in "The Rising of the Shield Hero", I think the best anti-hero character in an Isekai anime would be "Hajime Nagumo" from "Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou"... his desire to live, to become the evil that he's been made to become is really well done... if you haven't checked it out, you should! ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
While I really enjoyed the character of "Naofumi Iwatani" in "The Rising of the Shield Hero", I think the best anti-hero character in an Isekai anime would be "Hajime Nagumo" from "Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou"... his desire to live, to become the evil that he's been made to become is really well done... if you haven't checked it out, you should! ;)
Well from the description it looks a lot like "The Rising of the Shield Hero" but some tad darker. Nafumi Iwatani is a good character in my eyes, but the best moment comes with his interactions with the rest of his group.
From what I can see, if he haven't meet Raphtalia he would for sure be more cynical, darker and pragmatism.

I will see, what happens with your recommondation. I do have too much to play, read and watch than I have hours before I die for sure. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Ayhsel

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Oh man... now I am at a loss for what I will do for Billie! For sure he will turn into a woman to pay first hand what he did to my lovely Claire. But initially I was going to turn "her" into a sex-toy... Now the two romances options are extremely interesting!
Tracey might be a good ally to the Anti-Christ, and of course she would make sure to let Billie stay in that form and push her down on her knees. But still too light as a penance.

Stephen making Billie a sub-bitch (basically Stephen taking the reverse role and becoming an alpha) could also be a good option...

Still think the 3rd option is my way to go. I will have to see how Claire react to all of this! My first point would be not to hurt her.

Wicked choices indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes