3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Definitely Gaian, and as c3p0 said I see a hell(?)-bent "You are on MY turf, and I am tired of your shit!!!" attitude just oozing off of Mama Earth. ALL 3 of YOU to your room now or I swear the switch is coming out. If its not already time for the spankings. Damn, now the Castle of grail scene is running loose in my brain pan. First the spankings, then the oral sex.
Holy Grail (Movie title)
Castle Anthrax (Name of the castle full of young women)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Emma Watson, is that you? :O
BING-BING-BING!! Forix

As I was telling someone else, back at the other den of my iniquity (Patreon), the wife is a really BIG fan of the series and when I was trying to conceive of the person who would be in charge of a large structure filled with books and would be well versed and specializing (all most a Ms. Know-it-all) in Mythology and Theology, her face was the first one that popped in my head... so, yeah, designed her to look a little bit like her and gave her the style of glasses that was famous in it.

Obviously, she doesn't completely resemble the actress or the character and, I assure you, the character probably wouldn't take kindly to being compared with either, but sort of think of her as parody within pulp-pressed-stacks in my game. ;)

I shared those weather hits with you and could definitely add a tale or two about the impact on my end. Just know, you aren't the only one she's trying to kill. :LOL:
Trust me, StopWatch, I feel your pain and I truly hope that you weren't like many in my state here (in Michigan) who ended up like all of my neighbors on the streets behind me, or my sister-in-law that lives 45 minutes, who went 4 days without power in less than 20f degree (-6c) weather!!

I find it somewhat amazing and a bit insulting to think that the government here is pressing SO HARD for all of us to go ELECTRIC (from cars, to stoves and other appliances) when the fucking power companies can't even keep the fucking power on with the current loads that we have on our infrastructure... and, yet, they want to triple or quadruple that current energy consuming load!?!?!

And, what's worse, people are swallowing this crap up! I mean, I am ALL FOR the idea of clean energy, but I think before we start doing this HUGE, MAJOR SHIFT to it... wouldn't it be a good idea to make sure the infrastructure was in place first and could handle the additional load... just saying.

But, back to the weather, as I am writing this, Mother Nature is definitely deciding to prove the weatherman right and is currently delivering us another 6 to 8 inches of snow... so, I know that in the next 4 to 6 hours I will need to go out in the slop and, once again, nearly kill myself to remove it and choke back a ton of painkiller...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
...and, like mentioned in the above response, about me having to take a crap-ton of painkiller today... I suppose today may be a good day for all of us to really talk about, WORK TOGETHER and visit this idea on creating a "Mother Nature" character for within the game series!!

Because I know that I am going to have to be heavily medicated today and am likely not going to be good for writing actual game storyline (that will kill Sierra3 who would have to try and make sense out of my ramblings enough to edit it) or actually pose and render complicated scenes... let's all kind of spend our day together some here, hammering out and working together to create the character of "Mother Nature".

For those who are joining us in this and who aren't really versed yet in the various factions of the goddesses/aliens within our game series, or who may need a refresher... let's start with a bit of a lore from the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the Lore taken care of next we should probably have a refresher on the 3 races themselves...

With the Lore and Races in mind, I think the idea of having ‘Mother Nature’ as a Gaian is more feasible for the story and game series, as well as her having GREAT CONTROL over the weather…

With all of that in mind… let’s hear your thoughts as we craft this character together and let me ask some questions of all of you to help in her creation, I will leave this running for all of you who want to add input, share your thoughts or discuss this character with me and each other for a few weeks and then with your answers and after narrowing things down and/or through most agreed upon answers, I will create her in 3D based on your input and for your approval.

QUESTIONS ABOUT MOTHER NATURE (you can be as specific and as descriptive as you want):

• Should she be strictly Gaian or was she originally Demonothan or Angelion before becoming part of the Gaian sect?
  • Should she appear as a young woman, an attractive middle-aged woman, or an appealing grandmother age?
  • What kind of figure should she have? Thin? Athletic? Plump? How would you like her body to be?
  • If you think she is originally Demonothan or Angelion, is she an Archangel/Archdemon (futanari) or lesser Angel/Demon (just female genitalia)?
  • What color hair do you envision her having?
  • What style of hair do you envision her having? Long? Short? Is it in a Ponytail? In a bun? Shaved?
  • What color eyes do you envision her as having?
  • Do you think she should have any kind of discernable and unique features in either her human disguise or her regular ‘goddess’ appearance?
  • What kind of clothing or garments do you think she should have or wear?
  • What kind of disposition does she have to the humans that inhabit the Earth?
Okay, that should be enough to get all of you started, cast your thoughts and feel free to add any other kind of detail or information that you want her to have or to discuss with me and all of the others…

…let’s craft us a god!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks Haast!!! I really like some of your thoughts here and can tell you put some effort into it!! Thank you!! :giggle:(y)

Okay, we have one really good and thoughtful submission with some good thoughts, anyone else??

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Jack, much like you I was heavily impacted by Piers Anthony. I have a hard time not seeing a slightly rounded, brown(light) haired, full grown(35-45 ish) woman. Eyes vary from sky blue to field green. Though there is something to be said for doe brown.
I just deleted a page of(probably) crap.
So a synopsis follows:

Your questions and Haast's answer pointed me to a trifold goddess.
goddess form:
young leather and hunters green. tight and efficient. Shadowy as if not quite in focus.(Artemis' mother after all)
Mature flowing gowns of a pine to grass green (toga style top)
Granny loose shirt/tunic with long skirt. Fall colors browns, burnt orange, and greys.

human form:
The young Gaia would still be the she-wolf capricious and on the hunt, leather and green, but a form fitting silk dress and leather(over the knee) boots. Leather bracelets(almost bracers)

Mother a business dress, ankle boots, and stockings.

Grandma a base of the browns or greys, but big splashes of lilac and mauve. Sweatshirt, bib overalls, and a floppy brim hat. Of course the hat has one of those fake(in her case maybe not) lavender/mauve flowers in the band.

Hair:

young shoulder + flowing wild and free.
mother shoulder- probably pulled back.
granny curled coif/bun.

I am sure I lost something but that is the gist.
And again as Haast stated, your build will please and delight us all no matter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Adding to my previous brain dumb, so brain dump 2.0.

As stated, I see her clearly Gaian. Simple if her would be Demonothan or Angelions why should she care about earth at all?
Then my brain got on and on and doing that even now. Morther Nature is a concept that could also be done with an Demonothan or Angelions version for their respective planets. Although I don't think that a Demonothan, Angelions or even a Human Mother Nature looks like a Demonothan, Angelions or Human.
So going to the point back of the war, where the Angelions cleans their planet and a many search hideaway on the Demonothan, what would the Angelions Mother Nature do? Couldn't she be one of the fugitive of that war?

So Angelions Mother Nature escaped to Demonothan world. So the Demonothan world have now two Mother Nature and the Angelions world is lacking her.
Then with the Demonothan ark into the "unkown", it would make form my point of view, a lot of sense to bring along a Mother Nature with her power and skill, if you want to settle on a new planet. So, as they Demonothan thought the same and as they already have two Mother Nature, they invented one (Angelions Mother Nature) to their ark, cause it is the logical choice. As the Demonothan Mother Nature to be on her home world, where she knows her home world inside out, while the Angelions Mother Nature is alien to the Demonothan as well as both Mother Nature are alien to Earth.

So, Demonothan world have their native Mother Nature, the Angelions Mother Nature is not on the Angelions wolrd anymore with all what that implies and that in my thoughs are slowly loss of flora and fauna. Some time after the Angelions Mother Nature fleed from their planet, the Angelions come to understanding, after initial being happy to have one "unpure" thing less on the planet, what that really meaned, in the very long term their planet would become barren.
Thus they seek to retrieve her and come after the Demonothan. As they can't simple go with the "Well, in our insane hunt of all unpure being, we made an error and drive our Mother Nature away, now we now better and know we need to have her, so can she pretty please come back to us?", the go with their remove all unpure beings form the world or in this case know universe and only a hand few know the real reason for the excalation war.
Meanwhile the Demonothan have prepared the ark and after the war started rushed the start of it, as you've written. On board was a (one) Mother Nature, what alone is already a secret. That the Mother Nature on board of their ark is the Angelions one, was the top secret. But the somehow this top secret information have been leaked to the Angelions and they send their own ship after the ark, with a simple mission: Find, capture and retrieve the Angelions Mother Nature alive or die in the attempt and don't come back at all.

So the Demonthan ark crashed on earth, after their travel and battle with the Angelons ship. As in the beginning only a few on board knew about the Angelions Mother Natrure and with some casualities due their batlle and crash, the ones that knew this became even less.
The try to survive and integrated themself into the earth ecoystem, what was going good and have lead to some of the old advance civilization. Then the Angelions ship crashed also on earth, their goal still the same (find, capture and retrieve the Angelions Mother Nature alive), but with the lacking power and the new situation their where in it (Demonthans in power with humans that follows them), they were not able to do a simple capture and retrieve, as well as the current status of their ship.
So they first needed to weaking the Demonthans influence and power. That all didn't go unnoticed from the Demonthans and the Angelions Mother Nature. As she know was several hundreds years on this planet, even may be, on some "friendly" terms with Earths own Mother Nature, but all that changed due the influcence of the Angelions. As their Mother Nature doesn't want to be find, captured and retrieved she use her power to avoid that and in this comes in conflict with the Earths own Mother Nature. Perhaps the ten biblical plage came from her?

Thus after many more hundreds years, the Angelions Mother Nature and the Eraths own Mother Nature relationship has turned sour and Earths own Mother Nature turned from somehow friendly or apathetically to angry and hostile.
The Angelions may even use the "going rogue" of the "Demonothan" Mother Nature as a way to gain favour with the Gaians deithy and humans and certain hide their own agenda and the real origin of the alien Mother Nature.

So, I know, if Jack follow, I double (or even trippeld) his work.:HideThePain:

In this concept, what would they look like? And I'm very bad with that.
Question back, do they only have one look or could they be some "Zeus" type that can change form at their will? And eg. be a deer, a bear or any other native lifeform from their respective fauna?

Only going for the Human/Angelions/Demonthans form for now.

Angelions ones should be older one, around mid-fifty or older age looking (same would go for the Demonthans one). Perhaps some scars from her escapes, journey and ongoing conflict with the Angelions. She also should look distinctive different that the "classic" Angelions, but have some traits of them. I she can be categorised into lesser Angel or Archangel, she would clearly be the last one.
Hair, hair colour, eyes and the rest, I let if open for Jack ot someone other to be filled out.

Their Human counterpart shall be younger than the Angelions or Demonthans Mother Nature, that would make her around mid-thirty to mid-forty or near fifty, but clearly younger than the two others.
Her look should be influence by heir thoughs and the status of the nature on Earth, so as she is clearly somehow mad and I would loosely base her on the concept on the character of Alice from American McGee's Alice respective Alice: Madness Returns.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Jack, much like you I was heavily impacted by Piers Anthony.
Yes, I could clearly see Orb in some of your description, Wyrme that's for sure.

Either I am getting old, or under too many painkillers, or just totally didn't think of it before, but I have to say that I am really IMPRESSED, I hadn't even considered Artemis until you mentioned her!!

That is a really good catch on your part and I definitely like that thought, really, nice job!!

Reactions: Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Clearly, c3p0 you put a lot of thought and effort into what you've written here and I definitely think that I can use a bit of this... I have to be a bit more careful, because some of it could go against some of the lore and cannon and create some continuity errors to the storyline.

BUT as I said, there are definite parts that I can DEFINITELY use here that would keep us from having continuity errors and provide us with some SOLID background and story for the weather goddess.

Nice Job!! :giggle: (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wyrme and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Clearly, c3p0 you put a lot of thought and effort into what you've written here and I definitely think that I can use a bit of this... I have to be a bit more careful, because some of it could go against some of the lore and cannon and create some continuity errors to the storyline.

BUT as I said, there are definite parts that I can DEFINITELY use here that would keep us from having continuity errors and provide us with some SOLID background and story for the weather goddess.

Nice Job!! :giggle: (y)
Somehow, it would be interesting on what you already written down.;)

And for "put a lot of though and effort into it" it was "only" reading your post, grabbing a big pot and put the things you've written down in it, the general concept of Mother Nature and my own loose screw interpretation of it.:LOL:
General, I think, if I would write a book (or perhaps better to continue on writting on), which as a side note, I'm not good and suck at it. I will most likely end as GRRM and after some time, my (visible) progress will come to halt as I try to put all the piece and bits in my story, so that it make sense and that are no discontinuous error. This with my technical background and thus I like to avoid the (technical) inpossible, even in my own build world...

So chance are, that if I have very much free time, I would possible come back to this very little back nurner project of mine. I also believe that the translated book would be much better, cause at least a good translator would know how to do the job right.:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've been sitting and thinking here, c3p0 and I like how you mention her being somewhat mad... I like that aspect of her, definitely not deranged in her madness... but certainly doesn't have much love for mankind.

I mean, if we look at her from the perspective of religious history, we had 'Noah's Flood' that wiped out the majority of the human and animal population from the face of the Earth... of which Mother Nature would've certainly had a hand in or the whole event was caused by her alone.

Using some of your thoughts, it would have me wondering... the current increase of today's storms and the severity of them, is that a warning sign that Mother Nature is about to 'pop her cork' again and cleanse the Earth of the current population?

I am thinking that being the powerful being that she is, her part of the story is going to have to be when we get back to the Antichrist, as I think he is the only one that would be able to 'handle' her... so, while she can make an appearance in some form in "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" and in "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" her real MAJOR appearance and part is going to have to be in "Wicked Choices: Book Two" and "Wicked Choices: Book Three"...

To have the power to wipe all life from the face of the Earth, would very much make Mother Nature either a very dangerous weapon or a powerful asset in a war... and I think the only ones that might be able to keep Mother Nature in check would be Gaia herself and maybe her daughter Artemis... who, without any life on Earth, would be unhappy to not have anything to hunt and no mother really wants to make their child unhappy.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I mean, if we look at her from the perspective of religious history, we had 'Noah's Flood' that wiped out the majority of the human population from the face of the Earth... of which Mother Nature would've certainly had a hand in or the whole event was caused by her alone.
Depending, if she has a hand in it then yeah, it would be Mother Nature culling the Flora and Fauna of Earth. Or if she wasn't the cause of that, and some other deities have done that, she could be severally angered by that act...

Power gauging of deities, goddness and demigods, well I never would have think, I would be in this situation.:giggle:

I think this is very difficult to gaue their power. From what is currently revealed, are: The three sister of fate, Brynhildr, Raogrior, Karma, Izanami, Ollak and Ludvich.
I see Karma as a major deity, as well as Izanami. I also assume the same for Gaia, but perhaps she is even be superior to them. Mother Nature, if Gaia is present too, would be the same deity or more an aspect of Gaia itself. I think the same could be for Karma and Izanami.
As Gaia represent the whole plante (including life, death, flora, fauna, .....) I assume she is one or the source of all Earth deities, but wouldn't really mingle in their (earthly) affairs. Perhaps if a Angelions or Demonthans equals shows up and threaten the Earth as whole?

Back to the question who could handle Mother Nature as a deity, I do agree that this must be powerful being too. Yet, the same could be said for some of the other deities.
Ludvich and Ollak it would be possible as "mere" that you could gain the upper hand. Not so for Brynhildr, Raogrior and the fates.
For the other games and protagonist Emi, William or Claire could take on them? Doubt it. Emi perhaps a Brynhildr or Raogrior, but more than that I don't think.
The Chambers on their own? I don't think.

So, I agree for Mother Nature or any other similar powerfull deities you need the Antichrist, if things go south.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The Original Gaian sect is:

Gaia - who represents the earth as a whole, in charge of preserving the planet (Oceans, Volcanos, Tetanic Plates, Atmosphere, etc.) and its occupants.

Mother Nature - in charge of the weather on the planet and supporting life and balance with it.

The Fates (or Moirai) - is in charge of tracking and monitoring all life on the planet, tracking their interactions and working with Karma.

Karma - is in charge of delivering punishments/rewards to those in life and helps the Fates to maintain the balance and the creation of the Tapestry of Life that they weave.

Artemis (daughter of Mother Nature) - is the goddess of the Hunt, the wilderness, wild animals, nature, vegetation, childbirth and care of children. (thanks Wyrme)

Hel - Goddess of Death and ruler of the Underworld.

Then of course there are those with whom Gaia has taken in from the Demonothan and Angelion camps who wish to escape the war and who help her in her mission to keep balance on this planet.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The Original Gaian sect is:

Gaia - who represents the earth as a whole, in charge of preserving the planet (Oceans, Volcanos, Tetanic Plates, Atmosphere, etc.) and its occupants.

Mother Nature - in charge of the weather on the planet and supporting life and balance with it.

The Fates (or Moirai) - is in charge of tracking and monitoring all life on the planet, tracking their interactions and working with Karma.

Karma - is in charge of delivering punishments/rewards to those in life and helps the Fates to maintain the balance and the creation of the Tapestry of Life that they weave.

Artemis (daughter of Mother Nature) - is the goddess of the Hunt, the wilderness, wild animals, nature, vegetation, childbirth and care of children. (thanks Wyrme)

Hel - Goddess of Death and ruler of the Underworld.

Then of course there are those with whom Gaia has taken in from the Demonothan and Angelion camps who wish to escape the war and who help her in her mission to keep balance on this planet.
That setup would seem to indicate that Mother Nature is a subordinate of Gaia as her task in a Venn diagram would be encompassed entirely by Gaia. Also I could see her getting quite mad when the balance of weather is disrupted by the actions of one species. Humans (and the aliens since they do not seem to care) have polluted the air so egregiously it may come to a point where she cannot maintain weather and support life. Hatred from that seems quite warranted.

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That setup would seem to indicate that Mother Nature is a subordinate of Gaia as her task in a Venn diagram would be encompassed entirely by Gaia. Also I could see her getting quite mad when the balance of weather is disrupted by the actions of one species. Humans (and the aliens since they do not seem to care) have polluted the air so egregiously it may come to a point where she cannot maintain weather and support life. Hatred from that seems quite warranted.
I think Mother Nature would have to be subordinate to Gaia.

My reasoning for this would be without a planet, there'd be no need for weather... however, it might entirely be possible that Mother Nature is the younger sister to Gaia if we were to use a family tree, seeing as they are both an integral part of our ecosystem.

As for her temper when it comes to pollution and general lack of regard for the environment, I could easily see that and can imagine her repeatedly trying to convince Gaia (her sister?) to "be rid of them and start anew, like before".

StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
BING-BING-BING!! Forix

As I was telling someone else, back at the other den of my iniquity (Patreon), the wife is a really BIG fan of the series and when I was trying to conceive of the person who would be in charge of a large structure filled with books and would be well versed and specializing (all most a Ms. Know-it-all) in Mythology and Theology, her face was the first one that popped in my head... so, yeah, designed her to look a little bit like her and gave her the style of glasses that was famous in it.

Obviously, she doesn't completely resemble the actress or the character and, I assure you, the character probably wouldn't take kindly to being compared with either, but sort of think of her as parody within pulp-pressed-stacks in my game. ;)

Trust me, StopWatch, I feel your pain and I truly hope that you weren't like many in my state here (in Michigan) who ended up like all of my neighbors on the streets behind me, or my sister-in-law that lives 45 minutes, who went 4 days without power in less than 20f degree (-6c) weather!!

I find it somewhat amazing and a bit insulting to think that the government here is pressing SO HARD for all of us to go ELECTRIC (from cars, to stoves and other appliances) when the fucking power companies can't even keep the fucking power on with the current loads that we have on our infrastructure... and, yet, they want to triple or quadruple that current energy consuming load!?!?!

And, what's worse, people are swallowing this crap up! I mean, I am ALL FOR the idea of clean energy, but I think before we start doing this HUGE, MAJOR SHIFT to it... wouldn't it be a good idea to make sure the infrastructure was in place first and could handle the additional load... just saying.

But, back to the weather, as I am writing this, Mother Nature is definitely deciding to prove the weatherman right and is currently delivering us another 6 to 8 inches of snow... so, I know that in the next 4 to 6 hours I will need to go out in the slop and, once again, nearly kill myself to remove it and choke back a ton of painkiller...
I assumed you were from the same great state. I have to agree on the power grid system here. Sometimes I swear a mouse fart could knock the power out. When the ICE storm came through it was powerlines and transformer arcs all across the night sky. Same goes for that heavy wet snow storm coming in one week later. So if people wonder why we have a chip on our shoulder when they visit here ... it these darn winters peeps.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I assumed you were from the same great state. I have to agree on the power grid system here. Sometimes I swear a mouse fart could knock the power out. When the ICE storm came through it was powerlines and transformer arcs all across the night sky. Same goes for that heavy wet snow storm coming in one week later. So if people wonder why we have a chip on our shoulder when they visit here ... it these darn winters peeps.
Yay!!! Someone else here lives in the 'Big Mitten'!! :giggle:

Yeah, our infrastructure isn't good here... may not be California BAD, but by the way that DTE is going, it won't be too long before we are as bad as California. :unsure:

I think we got kind of fortunate that we didn't get the 6-10 inches they said we were going to get last Friday, I don't know about you, but we only got around 3 1/2 inches... not enough for my big ass snow thrower, but enough that I had to shovel it (as my side of the street doesn't get direct sunlight this time of year) with this stupid shoulder of mine... and it's still lightly snowing now, but thankfully it isn't sticking or accumulating much, there's enough water in with it that it isn't going to be much of a problem, so long as it doesn't turn into ice.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes