"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You are stubborn mule, I need to admit. As Knight_of_the_lance and many others said, including myself, take your health a bit more important. It is nice to know that you want to commission the lawn mowing and snow moving (best don't tell them your horror stories about it).

As for the money business, I can understand that you want to fix it and that this is your priority number one.
Yet, I fear that if you ignore your health (too much) and then you need the medics to fix you up again, that the money you could earn through an earlier release would goes straight out for fixing you up again. Unfortunatly, I don't know the solution for it and I haven't found the hidden pot of gold at the end of the rainbow either.
Yeah, I am most certainly a stubborn ass, won't lie about that... and will also admit that the wife certainly doesn't have it easy having to deal with my ugly, tired, broken ass either. :p

I am trying my best to find a happy medium between work and health, but man... I REALLY need to get this stuff done and out to everyone. One, to satisfy their cravings and justify their (and your) patronage to me and second, to justify and replenish the expenses that I've been incurring since buying the new computer system and all of the assets that I've needed from Daz, Renderosity and Renderotica since switch to the Daz Studio software and to the Genesis 8 figures.

But, if you ever do find a pot of gold, my friend, please let me know and save a couple of the piece for me, if you don't mind, I could really use it! :LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
FamilyPortrait01.png

UPDATE: Work, Additional Cast and Therapy… February 15, 2023
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you all well and hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day if you celebrated it.

While I did get to celebrate it some with the wife… a nice dinner (beef and vegetable stir-fry) and a movie (Black Panther: Wakanda Forever) in our Livingroom and snuggle up some on the couch… I also got to spend the morning with my doctor… but, before I get into that mess, let’s talk about the game and releases first (the real reason you are here and reading this).

As I was working on the really BIG ROUTE (the True Route for the first release), I realized that I needed to create an additional character that would welcome Carley to the neighborhood and could be a potential LI (love interest) for Carley if players choose; as well as someone that could direct Carley (if Players wanted) to a potential job that could possibly lead to uncovering the stuff going on with the Antichrist’s brother-in-law.

Additionally, I knew that I would have to create a backstory for that character to bring life to that character and the wife suggested instead of it being a single guy, make him a married guy with a family and also have them living in the same apartment complex, as I still needed to fill the apartment above Carley and Brent with someone.

Long story short, please allow me to introduce you to the Redding (Dale & Judith) & Winters Family (Dominic, Cerise and Coral) as shown in the image above…

I will be including a SNEAK PEEK area behind the paywall (for the nudity and stuff) for those interested in them, but suffice to say, you can interact with that family as either Brent or Carley or as both… either separately, as swingers or also as solo sharing.

Of course, I had to briefly pause in my poses and renders to create and assemble this new, interesting, cast of characters… which now that they are done, I need to get back to finishing this really long and expansive route and get back on track with things.

Another thing that has been holding me back, has been this shoulder… as previously mentioned, my ultrasound for my shoulder was on February 8th and my reading of it was with my doctor yesterday, Valentine’s Day… and the news wasn’t good, but wasn’t as bad as it could be.

According to the ultrasound, there is no doubt that I have a good case of bursitis and a really good amount of swelling of my left bursa. Additionally, there is significant evidence of me suffering from Supraspinatus Tendinosis of my supraspinatus tendon which has the bursitis in it and appears stretched and aggravated, as well as an impingement occurring which is likely what has been causing the pain in the shoulder and down to my elbow and forearm… not to mention the damage to the clavicle.

The good news is that they think we can avoid surgery and just do physical therapy and they have me set up to do physical therapy 2-3 times a week (I will only do 2, not going to torture myself and take that much time away from my work here) for the next 6 weeks.

I am not sure what the therapy will be on it, but I will find out this Friday at 8am which will be my first session and I’ll let you all know when next we speak… let’s just hope that it doesn’t involve ropes and horses and/or nipple clips. LOL

So, that brings me up to date with all of you and time for me to get back to rendering, rendering and rendering so I can get this stuff done, get these two releases done and start working on the next one.

Thank you so much for your support, your love and concern about my health and I hope that you all will enjoy the little SNEAK PEEK that I will be sharing with you… it seems that you players will have your hands full with many opportunities in this upcoming game! *wink*

Take care,
~Jack

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

UPDATE: Work, Additional Cast and Therapy… February 15, 2023

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you all well and hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day if you celebrated it.

While I did get to celebrate it some with the wife… a nice dinner (beef and vegetable stir-fry) and a movie (Black Panther: Wakanda Forever) in our Livingroom and snuggle up some on the couch… I also got to spend the morning with my doctor… but, before I get into that mess, let’s talk about the game and releases first (the real reason you are here and reading this).

As I was working on the really BIG ROUTE (the True Route for the first release), I realized that I needed to create an additional character that would welcome Carley to the neighborhood and could be a potential LI (love interest) for Carley if players choose; as well as someone that could direct Carley (if Players wanted) to a potential job that could possibly lead to uncovering the stuff going on with the Antichrist’s brother-in-law.

Additionally, I knew that I would have to create a backstory for that character to bring life to that character and the wife suggested instead of it being a single guy, make him a married guy with a family and also have them living in the same apartment complex, as I still needed to fill the apartment above Carley and Brent with someone.

Long story short, please allow me to introduce you to the Redding (Dale & Judith) & Winters Family (Dominic, Cerise and Coral) as shown in the image above…

I will be including a SNEAK PEEK area behind the paywall (for the nudity and stuff) for those interested in them, but suffice to say, you can interact with that family as either Brent or Carley or as both… either separately, as swingers or also as solo sharing.

Of course, I had to briefly pause in my poses and renders to create and assemble this new, interesting, cast of characters… which now that they are done, I need to get back to finishing this really long and expansive route and get back on track with things.

Another thing that has been holding me back, has been this shoulder… as previously mentioned, my ultrasound for my shoulder was on February 8th and my reading of it was with my doctor yesterday, Valentine’s Day… and the news wasn’t good, but wasn’t as bad as it could be.

According to the ultrasound, there is no doubt that I have a good case of bursitis and a really good amount of swelling of my left bursa. Additionally, there is significant evidence of me suffering from Supraspinatus Tendinosis of my supraspinatus tendon which has the bursitis in it and appears stretched and aggravated, as well as an impingement occurring which is likely what has been causing the pain in the shoulder and down to my elbow and forearm… not to mention the damage to the clavicle.

The good news is that they think we can avoid surgery and just do physical therapy and they have me set up to do physical therapy 2-3 times a week (I will only do 2, not going to torture myself and take that much time away from my work here) for the next 6 weeks.

I am not sure what the therapy will be on it, but I will find out this Friday at 8am which will be my first session and I’ll let you all know when next we speak… let’s just hope that it doesn’t involve ropes and horses and/or nipple clips. LOL

So, that brings me up to date with all of you and time for me to get back to rendering, rendering and rendering so I can get this stuff done, get these two releases done and start working on the next one.

Thank you so much for your support, your love and concern about my health and I hope that you all will enjoy the little SNEAK PEEK that I will be sharing with you… it seems that you players will have your hands full with many opportunities in this upcoming game! *wink*

Take care,
~Jack
Coral Winters -- OMFG Yes
Want want want want
So much want

That is all thanks.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
SneakPeek_R&WFamily.png

SNEAK PEEK: Fame, Fortune, Family and Fornication!
(As posted behind our Patreon Paywall)

Please understand, before I get really into introducing these individuals that this will contain a lot about their lives which will also be exposed and expanded throughout the course of the game in greater detail, but still what I DO reveal here, some of you may consider as SPOILERS… so read at your own risk!

Dale (age 62) & Judith (age 58) Redding:

Dale&Judith01.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dominic (age 46) and Cerise (age 39) Winters:

Dom&Cerise01.png

Coral (age 18) Winters:

Coral_Winters03_01b.png

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Over all great news. So, do you know if you will get that nice physical therapist you had a while back to work with again?

I'm sure you already know but not all who read your posts will but: Cerise is Chery in french.

And wow you gave the chambers some nice neigbours. I must say I realy like the diverse cast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As usual, great stuff !
Thanks, my friend!! Doing my best! ;)

Over all great news. So, do you know if you will get that nice physical therapist you had a while back to work with again?

I'm sure you already know but not all who read your posts will but: Cerise is Chery in french.

And wow you gave the chambers some nice neigbours. I must say I realy like the diverse cast.
Yup, I knew... when coming up with her name, I wanted something that could be symbolic and colorful for her... particularly as players will get to know her while coming home to visit her folks and check on her daughter.

As for the entirety of the cast, I wanted unique characters with believable backgrounds and stories that players will be able to get to know.

While I've been busy working on rendering and taking care of my health, we've been working on ways in which to make the characters seem more life-like for all of you and one of the ways that we've come up with is the ability to actually really interact with them!!

You'll be able to spend time with them (solo or together) and ask questions which will start a discussion that you will be able to pick the responses that you want to have back when they ask you what you think or the ability to interject in the topic conversation with choices you can choose from... all of which will either add or subtract from your relationship points with that particular character.

Additionally, we will also have the patrons come up with questions that they would like to be able to ask the character and script that into the game with appropriate responses and points towards or away from the relationship with that character... and, the first time you actually get to try out that system will be with Carley while you play with Brent.

We are just trying to make the characters not just look unique but be unique in the way that they act or react to the characters that you are playing as... our hope is that all of you will find it interesting and, if so, we will include that ability in the rest of the games...

...after all, I am pretty sure that many of you have questions that you'd love to personally ask Syrina or Claire. :giggle:;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
parkroute.png

UPDATE: A Labor of Love & of Pain… – March 9, 2023

Hello everyone, want to thank all of you for your continued support and to keep you updated to everything that is going on around here… so, buckle up, it’s been a WILD ONE around here!!

Since we’ve last talked, my life has been divided equally up into 4 separate pieces, which are: Pain, Work Physical Therapy and MORE PAIN… oh and dealing with Mother Nature!

Workwise… the image above is the LAST IMAGE to the BIG ROUTE (true route) that I had mentioned in my last update… I wonder what could’ve happened to her while she was in the park restroom that has her so flustered while her husband asks if she is alright…hmmm.

Anyhow, all three of the main routes for the first game release that you, as players, can chose are now COMPLETED!!

Now all I have to do are the incidental/reactionary images that will tie all of the possible routes together back into the main story… think of it as three possible lanes of highway merging into one single lane, but with programming that tracked what route you took to that point, so that when the characters talk to each other before going to bed they are talking about and sharing the experience that they had on that route.

In short, the let’s cuddle on the couch and “blah, blah, blah”, till we go to bed and screw like bunny rabbits. *wink*

So, for the next week or so, I will be working on those, as well as working on creating the sprites and background in between my physical therapy sessions.

As for Physical Therapy, ugh… I think Wendy, my therapist, is trying to kill me (she may be in cahoots with my wife). I am glad that I am only doing the therapy twice a week, because I am pretty much useless for that day and the day after and spend a lot of time lately on heavy pain killers.

Nor does it help that Mother Nature has been making our weekends here absolutely miserable and painfilled.

The day of my birthday, we got socked up here with over an inch of ice, that caused me to lose a large limb in my backyard from my tree (too heavy for me to move or cut up right now), but I was fortunate… I was able to keep my power on throughout it, while the neighbors behind me went without power from Thursday to Sunday evening…

Then on Friday night, March 3rd, Mother Natured decided to dump 7 inches (17.78cm) of snow on the ground that needed to be removed...

Of course, that meant getting the snowblower out to clean it off… however, my snowblower wouldn’t start, so for a little while there, we had to do it by hand (and with a bad shoulder) before I was able to think enough through the haze of painkillers and pain, to try and clean off the blower’s sparkplug… after extracting it, cleaning it off with a wire brush and putting it back in, I was able to get the blower running and remove the rest of the snow from our drives.

Which is good, because it seems that Mother Nature will be delivering another 4 to 8 inches of snow to our doorsteps (driveways and sidewalks) tonight and into tomorrow morning.

Please, if you are from California and reading this, PLEASE STOP SENDING THIS CRAP MY WAY, THANK-YOU-VERY-MUCH!!!

I’ve already canceled my Physical Torture session for tomorrow, as I don’t want to try and drive in the snow or allow myself to be tortured after removing it and will just spend the weekend here trying to recover from the activity and get work done on the game when I can… but I am still making gains on the game.

Speaking of the game, for the patrons, I will be posting some renders of a HOT librarian character that you will get to meet and interact with as either Brent or Carley, or as both… as well as, why you might run across her during the game… and, yes, she will be romanceable. *Wink, wink*

Okay, time for me to try and get some work done for all of you, I hope that you have a good remainder of your week and thank you for your continued support while we work to keep the lights on around here, it is truly appreciated!!

Talk soon,

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
HarrietWayson01.png
Character Spotlight: Harriet Wayson – March 9, 2023
(As posted behind our Patreon Paywall)

Playing as Brent and/or Carley Chambers, you will have the opportunity to investigate the cause and the individuals responsible for putting Brent into the wheelchair.

During that investigation, you the player will learn that there is more at work here than just a simple car accident… that there are inhuman forces at work as well and if you are going to find a way to reach out to them and get answer, you might have to do a bit of homework…

…which will lead you to the campus librarian and leading expert on Theology and Mythology, Ms. Harriet Wayson.

Despite thinking that you are completely nuts, trying to find a way to summon and contact entities only recorded in history books, Harriet will do her best to help you (as either Brent or as Carley, or both) and you will be able to build a relationship with her… but beware how you talk and respond to Harriet or she may refuse to help you in your investigation!

ANIME HARRIET VERSIONS created by Epadder and AI...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
During that investigation, you the player will learn that there is more at work here than just a simple car accident… that there are inhuman forces at work as well and if you are going to find a way to reach out to them and get answer, you might have to do a bit of homework…
Are you sure that the "inhuman forces" aren't called mother nature?
1678387701714.png

• Thinking Face

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Are you sure that the "inhuman forces" aren't called mother nature?
View attachment 2453149
For a while now, I've seriously been considering creating a "Mother Nature" for the game... someone that I could have fun bending her over something and having her fucked up her ass as much as she's been doing to me.

The question for me lies... would she be Demonothan? Angelion? Or simply Gaian (an earth based 'entity'), while I would venture that she is Gaian, I figure that would make her intrinsic in nature and not really approachable by the players.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wyrme and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The question for me lies... would she be Demonothan? Angelion? Or simply Gaian (an earth based 'entity'), while I would venture that she is Gaian, I figure that would make her intrinsic in nature and not really approachable by the players.
Just some thought out of the depth of my wicked mind.

I agree she should be Gaian, although the Mother Nature concept could also be Demonothan or Angelion. Yet, with the later two, I would suspect that she have for sure a position in the war betweren them and that is in contradiction to my image of Mother Nature regarding "worldly" conflicts. Thus I would see her Gaian.

And for the reason she be pissed at humanity (as well as Demonothan and Angelion) thousends of years of middling in "her" affair. Perhaps she thinks that all the problems the human cause are much worser now thanks to the help of those aliens. So, she could be cynic, pragmatic deity on a war path.
Put Demonothan, Angelion and human back to place they "belong", so that the nature itself can develop without interference - other than her own culling.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just some thought out of the depth of my wicked mind.

I agree she should be Gaian, although the Mother Nature concept could also be Demonothan or Angelion. Yet, with the later two, I would suspect that she have for sure a position in the war betweren them and that is in contradiction to my image of Mother Nature regarding "worldly" conflicts. Thus I would see her Gaian.

And for the reason she be pissed at humanity (as well as Demonothan and Angelion) thousends of years of middling in "her" affair. Perhaps she thinks that all the problems the human cause are much worser now thanks to the help of those aliens. So, she could be cynic, pragmatic deity on a war path.
Put Demonothan, Angelion and human back to place they "belong", so that the nature itself can develop without interference - other than her culling.
I am inclined to agree, I think that if she is going to be an actual character, that is how I would make her... :) (y)

• Love
Reactions: Wyrme and c3p0

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Definitely Gaian, and as c3p0 said I see a hell(?)-bent "You are on MY turf, and I am tired of your shit!!!" attitude just oozing off of Mama Earth. ALL 3 of YOU to your room now or I swear the switch is coming out. If its not already time for the spankings. Damn, now the Castle of grail scene is running loose in my brain pan. First the spankings, then the oral sex.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes