3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
In regard to the exuberant plans for the following games and whether it will happen or not, I am planning on it happening, as I don’t have much else to do in this life. But the value of it and speed in which they are released will kind of determine on the players, patrons and, of course my health.

Either way, I have to have the story plotted out, or it will just grind on forever, blue-balling and milking players and patrons, like some of the games out there that have lost their way and storytelling.

As for your questions:

• Writing a book to sway people to your side of things always helps to have a ‘victim’ as the lead in that book. People flock to martyrs, get spun up and their panties in a bunch and cry out for vengeance, solidifying their cause and the orchestrators of the event that is being played out.

You have to look no further than today’s politics in the United States to see such examples.

As for Jesus and the Angelions who orchestrated all of this, they never referred to Christ as the ‘Antichrist’, in fact, they had him as the ‘Savior’ of man… allowed him to perform his miracles, gain followers then orchestrated his murder to make a martyr of him and gain even more supporters.

In the case of the MC being the ‘Antichrist’, the Angelions knew that they would eventually appear, might not be able to control them so marked them as the villain in the story, turn people against them and have the world believe that their appearance would mark the end of the world.

Using the term ‘Antichrist’ tells their followers that the person is the exact opposite of their Savior, stirring them up to want to crush and destroy them even before their appearance… in the case of our game, the bible is simply a means of propaganda… which if you consider the fact that it is often used to create wars, and how the kings of old and men today use it to dictate how a governed people should behave or act… well, guess it isn’t too far from the truth in reality as it is in our game.

• As for swords rather than ray guns… allow me to use a famous quote: “Not as random or as clumsy as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age."— Obi Wan ‘Ben’ Kenobi, A New Hope

I am approaching it this way… the Angelions and Demonothans have been fighting their war among humanity since long before the middle-ages and have done all they can to blend in with humanity.

Add to the fact that they crash landed on our planet, means that their technology while advanced may not have power sources that match our own or holding on to the use of them till the final war…

Also, I kind of approach it the same way that I was taught in the military… I don’t need a ‘gun’ to kill a person, I can just as easily kill a person with a sword, knife or spoon… use whatever tool you can use to get the job done.

As you said, it is just a story and a game… some decisions are just my own decisions and things that make sense to me, may not make sense to someone else… but, since it is my story, I get to do what I want. *wink*

As for the profile displaying something before it was supposed to, I will have to look into that. But, yeah, that shouldn’t have shown up till the point in the story that it happens.

Glad you enjoyed the game and hope that you will continue to enjoy it as it continues!

~Jack
Thx again. Calling MC the Antichirst i could have sworn that Demonothans and Rhianna also call him that and this would surely seems strange. But i could remeber it wrong and only the humans and Angelions call him that.

Besides this and the whole part about swords rather than guns. Well we all saw how this played out for the Jedi AND even in the last scenes of Book One, you could clearly see, that a shit ton of Angelions died because they not only faced the girls but also guns. :p

Ah and a question: Do i understand it correctly, that all the characters which refer to themselfs as goddesses (like Karma and the 3 timeline girls) are only other races which came with the Demonothans? If so, again its weird that Syrina speaks to Karma ect. with this title. Or all the races are so far up their own assas that they believe now, that they are gods.:unsure:

Oh and another one: What excatly is Yomi-no-Kuni? Is it another dimension or just some kind of "big cave" unter the Angelions island? If i didnt miss something, it was never really explained.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thx again. Calling MC the Antichirst i could have sworn that Demonothans and Rhianna also call him that and this would surely seems strange. But i could remeber it wrong and only the humans and Angelions call him that.

Besides this and the whole part about swords rather than guns. Well we all saw how this played out for the Jedi AND even in the last scenes of Book One, you could clearly see, that a shit ton of Angelions died because they not only faced the girls but also guns. :p

Ah and a question: Do i understand it correctly, that all the characters which refer to themselfs as goddesses (like Karma and the 3 timeline girls) are only other races which came with the Demonothans? If so, again its weird that Syrina speaks to Karma ect. with this title. Or all the races are so far up their own assas that they believe now, that they are gods.:unsure:

Oh and another one: What excatly is Yomi-no-Kuni? Is it another dimension or just some kind of "big cave" unter the Angelions island? If i didnt miss something, it was never really explained.
Everyone refers to the MC as the 'Antichrist' (Angelions, Demonothans, Gaians and Humans... even his own in-laws), I think in some case they say something along the lines of... "Oh, you're the one they're calling the Antichrist"... but, yeah, right now everyone is calling the MC the 'Antichrist'.

What makes a 'god' or 'goddess'? Usually, it is power beyond our own and infinite lifespans that go well beyond the norm. For some it is the ability to perform 'miracles' or perform feats that a normal human can't accomplish or do. So, in the case of some of them they've been revered by humanity as being 'gods' for so long that perhaps they merely accept that fact or try to live up to such a title.

Take you, as a person you are right now, with the knowledge that you have and we send you back to the stone age... you'd be revered (or hated) as a 'god'... but are you one? Just because someone deems you to be, does that make you such?

I imagine it is pretty much the same for the Demonothans, Angelions and Gaians. *shrug*

As for what Yomi no kuni is... not going to say, it will be revealed when it comes time to reveal it. That's part of the key to rescuing the Demonothans and those trapped there... where is it and how does the MC get there. So, for now, you'll just have to wait for the answer. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As for what Yomi no kuni is... not going to say, it will be revealed when it comes time to reveal it. That's part of the key to rescuing the Demonothans and those trapped there... where is it and how does the MC get there. So, for now, you'll just have to wait for the answer. ;)
If I would have bet on your statement, I would be dead right with it.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
TwingeTrio01.png

UPDATE: Rub a Dub Dub, Three Babes in a Hot Tub! – December 1, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone and hope that you are doing well and that those of you in the states here had a nice, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Things have been CRAZY BUSY here and got lots to update you on, so settle in and I’ll do my best to not take up too much of your time!

With the creation of the three streaming model characters, you see above (which patrons can see and learn more about in our patron post), this completed the last of the main characters for all of the Main Story Routes that will be in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”!

Of course, there will be NPC side and bit characters along the way that can be done on the fly, but now ALL of the main possible LI’s (Love Interests… or ‘romanceable’ characters) for either or both Carley & Brent are completed, as are ALL of the locations that you will be able to visit throughout the game.

Additionally, all of the Sprite cameras and lighting setup is done, as is all of the location/background lighting done… whether it will be for Sprite overlays in dialogue scenes or for full scene renders for the romance and/or dramatic scenes!

Sprite tests have shown that the time it takes to render any Sprite is between 3-6 minutes for each Sprite and backgrounds can still take anywhere between 1-3 hours to render, but each Sprite and background can be reused for dialogue in any of those areas throughout the game… which will speed up production greatly.

The only time that Sprites will change for characters is if their outfits, hairstyles or, in female character cases, makeup changes… but again, 1-3 minutes for a Sprite render is a LOT BETTER and FASTER than the way that I had been doing the renders for “Wicked Choices: Book One” and “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond”!

In regard to “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond”, I am still putting the finishing touches on it and due to some circumstances beyond our control here, are going to be relying heavily on our beta-testers and patrons to help us with things grammar and spell checking…

…this is because our good friend and trusted partner and co-worker, Sierra3 had a situation arise last month and is going to see him undergo a major procedure and really could use your thoughts, prayers and positive vibes for.

I can’t and won’t get into specifics about it, as I really didn’t even have his permission to bring it up… suffice to say that we (Epadder, my Wife and I) are concerned and worried about him and will be covering for him as he recovers.

As for me and my health, I never do really good in the fall… raking and moving 400 cubic feet of leaves certainly doesn’t help for a man whose had as many back surgeries as I’ve had, nor does the chilly, damp weather help any… but, although I’ve been taking an unusual, increased dosage of painkillers & methocarbamol than normal, I’ve been working every day in Daz Studio and producing work for our patrons.

In fact, I REALLY need to do a quick shoutout to my new friend MOONLIGHT, the creator of “Glowing Stones: Heroes' Awakening”, who has been of GREAT HELP in speeding up my render times in Daz Studio by helping me to streamline my scene setups and lighting.

Thank you, my friend and for all of you reading this, please take a moment to try out his game and support him if you can! You can find his page and game here:

It is my hope that by the time Santa arrives that you will have “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond”, which also serves as the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” in your hands and the first release of “Bed Chambers” released sometime in January/February for all of you… (I’ve already got one of the first release’s main routes rendered out for it).

Okay, that just about covers the update for now, I really want to get back to work here and get things finished up.

As ALWAYS, we thank you for your interest and support and, again, please ask that you keep Sierra3 in your thoughts and prayers, please.

We’ll talk soon, with hopefully good news.

~Jack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
HotelBar01.png

UPDATE: Current Status... - January 5, 2023
(As posted on our Patron Page)

Hello everyone and hope that you are doing well and have made it through the holidays… they say that it is the New Year, but honestly, in all truth it still feels much like the same old, same old to me.

I’d like to present to you the status of “Wicked Choices Extra” and “Bed Chambers” and why it wasn’t released as I wanted it to be, as well as where we are at with it.

First of all, forgive me if there is a bunch of grammar or spelling mistakes (that Word hasn’t caught) or any jumbleness to this post… this is taking a bit of time to write, I am indeed medicated, but alive.

As some of you know, parts of the US was hit with a very powerful winter storm in December with lots of snow and bitter cold, while creating chaos across the country, crippling air flights and here in the upper mid-west a large amount of snow and, unfortunately, deaths.

In dealing with the weather and snow, with this messed up body of mine, I did my usual stupid antics of overachieving and taxed my body to the point that my legs and body was trembling from overuse and in my infinite wisedom of trying to cool down after overheating from snowblowing the drives and sidewalks, went upstairs and took a shower to clean up.

Everything was great till it came time to go back downstairs when my legs gave out on me, trying to stop the quick decent of my 140 pounds of stupidness, I tried and barely managed to grip the banister to the stairs, but my weight and lack of purchase on the carpeted stair still had me rushing down them till my left hand and wrist got trapped between the wall, the banister and the bracket holding the banister to wall…

…that managed to prevent me tumbling the rest of the fourteen set of stairs and kept me from colliding into the wall of our foyer closet, but the full weight of my 140lbs body, still out of control, was stopped by my trapped left arm, causing me to fracture my left clavicle and possibly tore my left rotator-cuff.

I will know the extent of the damage to my rotator cuff after my ultrasound on February 8th (the soonest they could get me in for it).

As such, typing has been slow and most times one handed… making the writing I need to finish the rest of the “Extra” difficult, painful and time consuming… so, I’ve been focusing on the work that I CAN do, one armed, which is a lot of posing and rendering in Daz Studio.

RIGHT NOW… I have nearly ALL of the main storyline scenes of the first release of “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” finished, I have ALL of the main art and side dialogue sprites to the “Extra” finished, just need to finish the writing for it… the wife is trying to help me, letting me dictate, while also doing her Real Life job and trying to care for me (and yelling at me for not ‘taking it easy’ like the doctor told me to).

I am doing everything that I can to get these releases done, it is MY HOPE to get the Wicked Choices Extra” (which is serving as the prologue to Bed Chambers) out to you and then while that is released, the first release of “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” will get into the hands of the patrons shortly after in release schedule of their patronage to us… with the second release following on a bi-monthly schedule, as it seems that it will take that long mainly with just rendering.

I apologize for the trouble and extended wait and I assure you, once I return home this morning… after getting a cortisone injection in my shoulder, to reduce the inflammation, pain and keeping shoulder from locking up… I will return here to post some renders (behind the pay wall because of the nudity) to show you some of the scenes you can expect in the releases… without giving too much away, hopefully.

As for Sierra3, his out of the hospital and still on heavy antibiotics through IV, but he is home and was able to spend the holidays there with his family and us. He is still not out of the woods and has a rough road ahead of him and could use your good vibes, thoughts and prayers still… so, please, keep him in mind.

Again, I apologize for the holdup and my stupidity… I am trying to get this stuff done for all of you and hope that once it is in your hands that you will be excited and see our dedication in it.

Talk soon
~Jack

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
If you didn't live so far you would get someone to plow and shovel snow for you for free. The mid west is quite far from me but I would cross the border to help with that. especialy when snowstorms occure. I have the impression that I am not alone in that.
Beside, it is goood newa that Sierra3 got out of the hospital.

So I wish you a healthy recovery. And in the mean time: No stupidity! I am with the Wife on this one.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I agree fully with your wife as well as Knight_of_the_lance.
I'm considering to make a surprise visit to you and smack you one for your own good. Altough being on another continent and also that I doesn't have spare money for that might be your luck.

Also best health to you and your stupid 140 lbs body, as well as Sierra3. May both of you have a complete and speedy recovery.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

UPDATE: Current Status... - January 5, 2023
(As posted on our Patron Page)

Hello everyone and hope that you are doing well and have made it through the holidays… they say that it is the New Year, but honestly, in all truth it still feels much like the same old, same old to me.

I’d like to present to you the status of “Wicked Choices Extra” and “Bed Chambers” and why it wasn’t released as I wanted it to be, as well as where we are at with it.

First of all, forgive me if there is a bunch of grammar or spelling mistakes (that Word hasn’t caught) or any jumbleness to this post… this is taking a bit of time to write, I am indeed medicated, but alive.

As some of you know, parts of the US was hit with a very powerful winter storm in December with lots of snow and bitter cold, while creating chaos across the country, crippling air flights and here in the upper mid-west a large amount of snow and, unfortunately, deaths.

In dealing with the weather and snow, with this messed up body of mine, I did my usual stupid antics of overachieving and taxed my body to the point that my legs and body was trembling from overuse and in my infinite wisedom of trying to cool down after overheating from snowblowing the drives and sidewalks, went upstairs and took a shower to clean up.

Everything was great till it came time to go back downstairs when my legs gave out on me, trying to stop the quick decent of my 140 pounds of stupidness, I tried and barely managed to grip the banister to the stairs, but my weight and lack of purchase on the carpeted stair still had me rushing down them till my left hand and wrist got trapped between the wall, the banister and the bracket holding the banister to wall…

…that managed to prevent me tumbling the rest of the fourteen set of stairs and kept me from colliding into the wall of our foyer closet, but the full weight of my 140lbs body, still out of control, was stopped by my trapped left arm, causing me to fracture my left clavicle and possibly tore my left rotator-cuff.

I will know the extent of the damage to my rotator cuff after my ultrasound on February 8th (the soonest they could get me in for it).

As such, typing has been slow and most times one handed… making the writing I need to finish the rest of the “Extra” difficult, painful and time consuming… so, I’ve been focusing on the work that I CAN do, one armed, which is a lot of posing and rendering in Daz Studio.

RIGHT NOW… I have nearly ALL of the main storyline scenes of the first release of “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” finished, I have ALL of the main art and side dialogue sprites to the “Extra” finished, just need to finish the writing for it… the wife is trying to help me, letting me dictate, while also doing her Real Life job and trying to care for me (and yelling at me for not ‘taking it easy’ like the doctor told me to).

I am doing everything that I can to get these releases done, it is MY HOPE to get the Wicked Choices Extra” (which is serving as the prologue to Bed Chambers) out to you and then while that is released, the first release of “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” will get into the hands of the patrons shortly after in release schedule of their patronage to us… with the second release following on a bi-monthly schedule, as it seems that it will take that long mainly with just rendering.

I apologize for the trouble and extended wait and I assure you, once I return home this morning… after getting a cortisone injection in my shoulder, to reduce the inflammation, pain and keeping shoulder from locking up… I will return here to post some renders (behind the pay wall because of the nudity) to show you some of the scenes you can expect in the releases… without giving too much away, hopefully.

As for Sierra3, his out of the hospital and still on heavy antibiotics through IV, but he is home and was able to spend the holidays there with his family and us. He is still not out of the woods and has a rough road ahead of him and could use your good vibes, thoughts and prayers still… so, please, keep him in mind.

Again, I apologize for the holdup and my stupidity… I am trying to get this stuff done for all of you and hope that once it is in your hands that you will be excited and see our dedication in it.

Talk soon
~Jack
I'm considering to make a surprise visit to you and smack you one for your own good. Altough being on another continent and also that I doesn't have spare money for that might be your luck.

Also best health to you and your stupid 140 lbs body, as well as Sierra3. May both of you have a complete and speedy recovery.
damn Jack! Try to 6 month without punishing your body would ya? Recover well friend.
It's the year 2023!!!!

I was promised robot body parts by now!!
Come on Science, give me the Robots!!!

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
It's the year 2023!!!!

Science promised you robots? Well if you have several million and can convince the nice people in Japan to sell you one, they have their synthetic women(Androids Human looking, autonomous), transforming robot vehicles(Human controlled, sorry no Autobots/Decepticons), and Iron wombs(like Battletech), so it is possible (Yes, all real things that they have working but aren't actively selling to outsiders.). I haven't seen anything about Cybernetic replacement yet though, then again its probably out there somewhere, It's amazing what you learn when you start writing.

On the most important issue get better quick(but long term) Jack & Sierra3

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
SneakPeekEpisode01.png

Sneak Peek – “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” Release One Preview
(As posted behind our paywall on the Patreon Page)

Sorry, I know I promised to post some previews yesterday after my doctor’s appointment but had some discomfort after the injection into the shoulder and couldn’t do much of anything but lay on the couch hoping that the ebbing pain would stop radiating down the arm.

But I am here now and present you with a couple of renders that you may encounter as a result of your choices during your playthrough of the first release to “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”!

Sometime, this weekend, the wife and I will work together to respond to some of the questions that I’ve been getting from all of you as to what you can expect from this game by the way of content and the kind of choices that you’ll have… and why we feel that our game is going to be a bit different than the usual games in this genre; so, look forward to that.

In the meantime, enjoy these renders and let the imagination run away and have fun!

Talk soon,

~Jack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you didn't live so far you would get someone to plow and shovel snow for you for free. The mid west is quite far from me but I would cross the border to help with that. especialy when snowstorms occure. I have the impression that I am not alone in that.
Beside, it is goood newa that Sierra3 got out of the hospital.

So I wish you a healthy recovery. And in the mean time: No stupidity! I am with the Wife on this one.
Trust me, Knight_of_the_lance if it kept me from killing myself trying to remove snow and had the money, I'd pay to ship your ass over here to save me! :)

And, yes, VERY GOOD news about Sierra3... it was pretty troubling, and we've been worried about him!

If you do manage to get someone to come to smack me one, can you make it someone that would be kind enough to also do it with enough force to end my pain and suffering? Even if it was only temporarily? At this point, I'd be happy to go under anesthesia just so that I could get a solid night of sleep without pain. :rolleyes:

But, really, thank you for the well wishes, my friend!!

damn Jack! Try to 6 month without punishing your body would ya? Recover well friend.
Believe me, I am trying! I am trying!!
I can't help that my body doesn't agree with my desires. :cautious:
But, yeah, going to do my best to recover here and slowly ramp back up in production again. (y)

It's the year 2023!!!!

Hell, if I can't get cybernetics or bionics, I'd just be happy to have limb replacement or have my brain stuffed in a dead body and look like Frankenstein's monster!! :LOL:

Science promised you robots? Well if you have several million and can convince the nice people in Japan to sell you one, they have their synthetic women(Androids Human looking, autonomous), transforming robot vehicles(Human controlled, sorry no Autobots/Decepticons), and Iron wombs(like Battletech), so it is possible (Yes, all real things that they have working but aren't actively selling to outsiders.). I haven't seen anything about Cybernetic replacement yet though, then again its probably out there somewhere, It's amazing what you learn when you start writing.

On the most important issue get better quick(but long term) Jack & Sierra3
Thanks Haast, I am certainly trying to and know that Sierra3 is doing everything he can to as well!! ;)(y)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
For fun I checked ans driving from my house to Chicago us 13hours and Google map proposer a flight to me for the low Price of avoir 350$cad. Let's juste Say that for that Price I coulld get you a snowplowing service for the winter.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For fun I checked ans driving from my house to Chicago us 13hours and Google map proposer a flight to me for the low Price of avoir 350$cad. Let's juste Say that for that Price I coulld get you a snowplowing service for the winter.
Yeah, that's about right on the prices between the two.

Personally, I'd prefer you to save the money, then when summer rolls around and if the other guys are doing good, we all gather at my place and we have a backyard barbecue, hang out, talk about smut and games and just chill and have a good time. ;)

Man, how cool would that be??!!

I don't get out much due to my health... hell, I was hurting for several days after driving down south to Sierra3's place to pick up the side of cow that I ordered... but, thinking about it, I'd have enough beef for Epadder, Sierra3 and others to host a little summertime shindig... I'd probably be the 1st porn game creator here to host a real life, at home party for his patrons, fans and friends and I'd get to finally have something of a life! :unsure:

I think I might need to really consider this!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes