3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You will be able to see him get his due, that's for sure and yes, he will be making appearances in "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" and "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma"... though in those appearances you won't be controlling him and he is doing his own thing in them.

Yes, there is a character in "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" that will involve transformation... but it depends on whether the player wishes to encourage the character to go that far or not.
Awesome.Keep up the good stories. Cheers

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Fiica&Velorina_001.png
UPDATE: Happy Halloween… Demonothan Style! – October 29, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone and Happy Halloween to you!

Work has been steadily occurring over here, as I am trying to finish off this darn release… currently, I am over 200, high-quality renders. Been rendering so much, I haven’t even had time to download and install my preorder of Genesis 9 that was released just recently… but, I DID update my Daz Studio to version 4.21.0.5 and that was probably not such a good idea.

With the new update, I found that the rendering engine seems to have a little more noise than usual in my renders, even at renders that has Rendering Quality Enabled and set to 99.5% Rendering Converged Ratio… so I decided that I might need to update my drivers for my GPU.

THAT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA!!

Apparently, I cannot update my graphic card’s drivers, because if I do, Daz Studio’s dForce no longer works and throws errors left and right!!

After much frustration, lots of swearing, lots of scrolling through the Daz forums and 3 days of monkeying around and trying to figure things out, I just backed out all of the updates and changes. I lost too much time trying to make the darn program and things work again, which why I also didn’t bother trying to download my preorder of Genesis 9… who knows what headaches I’d have to resolve if I attempted that!

So, I decided to skip all of that and will return to it another time AFTER I’ve gotten this release out to all of you.

As for the render of the two Demonothan ‘Vampire’ characters you see at the beginning of this update for all of you… well, their presence here is more than just for Halloween’s sake!! Both characters play a VERY IMPORTANT role in the plans that Daryl Crawford Jr. has been working on to wrestle back control of HIS family from the Antichrist… but what could those plans be???

Well, I can assure you, they may not have willing decided to go along with those plans… BUT if you are CURIOUS, you can take some time to view some additional HOT renders of both Demonothan Vampiresses and learn more about them by reading their bios!

I must WARN YOU, however… Fiica Diavolului is an Arch-Demonothan… which means she is FUTANARI! So, be aware of that before you go looking at the nude renders of her!!

Well, time for me to get back to these 2-to-4-hour renders and try to get “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle and Claire – A Day at the Pond” finished for all of you… man, I will certainly be glad to be finished with this release and get to the new game!!

Till next we talk, have a WONDERFUL and SAFE Halloween, have fun and, most of all, THANK YOU so much for your continued support and dedication to us!! I know they aren’t Syrina, but hope you enjoy the new Demonothans!!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Fiica_Diavolului_01.png

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT: Fiica Diavolului (WARNING: FUTANARI & BDSM!!)

Raised within the mountainous regions of the Transylvania Alps during the reign of Stephen I of Hungary, the Arch-Demonothan now known as Fiica Diavolului was no stranger to war and actively participated many of times in defense of what she considered to be her homeland against the Cumans, Tartars and eventually the Ottomans.

Brutal in battle, she earned and adopted the name ‘Fiica Diavolului’ (or Daughter of the Devil) that the enemy had given her with pride and did her best to satisfy that description of her in a myriad of horrifying ways.

If not at war against invaders, she and her family faced off against humans swayed by the growing spread of Angelion doctrine seeking to rout out, capture and kill off any and all Demonothans.

In the late 11th century, due to her hatred and distrust of the Angelions (particularly of Azera, with whom she had fought against several times) and despite the pleading of her family, Fiica elected to remain behind and would have nothing to do with the proposed peace negotiations that had been arranged between the Angelions and Demonothans.

That foresight and distrust proved to be what had saved her from the humiliating defeat that the Demonothans had suffered that night.

Upon receiving word of that downfall, Fiica became the sole guardian and only family left for her great-great-granddaughter, Velorina, who would soon grow to be as an accomplished fighter as her great-great-grandmother.

Things would eventually change for the two women during the Battle of Breadfield, when agents of the Angelions used the cover of battle to try and claim the lives of both Fiica and Velorina.

So close to having nearly lost their lives, Fiica abandoned the battlefield and sought shelter with her great-great-granddaughter among the many places that she had made for herself within the Transylvanian Alps.

Hidden and content to spend the remainder of their days moving from one place to the next within the mountainous regions, Fiica had eventually grown to believe that the Angelions had either given up hope of ever finding her and/or possibly thought them dead…

…but she had never counted on a human bent on locating her or her kind for his own nefarious reasons and was taken by surprised when ambushed by his mercenaries.

Now, locked in bondage and a cage, Fiica Diavolului finds herself an unwilling pawn and lab specimen within a private war between Daryl Crawford Junior and his brother-in-law, the one who has risen as the Antichrist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valorina_01.png

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT: Velorina

When born to her loving parents, Velorina would become the seventeenth non-hybrid member of her Demonothan species pod… but not long after her tenth birthday Velorina would become one of just two remaining survivors of a bloodline that had been decimated by war and the ‘Great Angelion Betrayal’.

Coined that by Velorina’s great-great-grandmother, Fiica Diavolului, the ‘Great Angelion Betrayal’ was the supposed peace summit that the Angelions had organized and used as a means to try a kill off the last remaining population of Demonothans who had settled and tried to make a life for themselves and their families on Earth.

She would’ve been counted among those killed that night, had Fiica not have been able to convince her parents to leave Velorina in her care.

Since that terrible night, Velorina has dedicated her life, body, mind and soul to her great-great-grandmother to not just be a capable warrior that would fight along side of her in their quest of revenge against Queen Azera and the other Angelions, but also as her lover, dedicated to once more bring their species back from the brink of extinction.

Which is why Velorina will risk everything to come out of hiding, traveling to the strange place called Garnet City, New York… searching for help and clues to rescue the only family she has left from the group of armed men that had taken Fiica Diavolului from her.

There is nothing she wouldn’t give for that help; she’d even sell her very body and soul to have her great-great-grandmother returned to her… all she needs now is someone who’d be willing to accept that price.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Apparently, I cannot update my graphic card’s drivers, because if I do, Daz Studio’s dForce no longer works and throws errors left and right!!
Second time I've hear about that.

Just an annoying question, why do you change the setup at all?:unsure: I mean as a productive setup and so, I would only change if some bugs that I care are corrected or that the SW has a major new feature in it that improve my work flow.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Now, locked in bondage and a cage, Fiica Diavolului finds herself an unwilling pawn and lab specimen within a private war between Daryl Crawford Junior and his brother-in-law, the one who has risen as the Antichrist.
There is nothing she wouldn’t give for that help; she’d even sell her very body and soul to have her great-great-grandmother returned to her… all she needs now is someone who’d be willing to accept that price.
To new sharps tools to use, hopefully they don't bite back.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Second time I've hear about that.

Just an annoying question, why do you change the setup at all?:unsure: I mean as a productive setup and so, I would only change if some bugs that I care are corrected or that the SW has a major new feature in it that improve my work flow.
Normally, I wouldn't.

The only time that I tend to do something like this is if there was a problem already that I hope that it would solve or if there was problem with security.

In this case, I was hoping that with the newest build we'd see some sort of performance upgrade to the iRay rendering engine (beyond just the 'Layered Image' problem, which now seems to be fixed) which has been dragging serious ass in a measurable percentile range that is hair pullingly slow versus previous versions of Daz Studio.

While with this update I have seen a bit of a reduction in render times, I've noticed with that reduction also came with more noise added into the scene even at a 99.5% convergence rate.

So, yeah, render speed improved at a reduction of render quality... not to mention the problem with dForce throwing tons of errors if NVidia Driver is updated from 512.15 to the current 522.x version.

In short, I would like to find some way to have the high-quality renders that is taking me anywhere from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to be reduced in time that will allow me to still have quality, but quantity as well... I know it can be done, somehow, because I see other creators out there that are pumping out a good number of renders for their games in each release.

Granted, there are also a few creators who are able to, but their renders look like... no offense... shit also.

Personally, I've only been using Daz Studio now for almost 9 months, so I am still learning and behind the 8 ball here, but I am just looking for some kind of workflow that will allow me to have a good number of image renders per release. This only having 10-15 high quality renders after 65+ hours of rendering really won't work. We need to increase our render counts!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To new sharps tools to use, hopefully they don't bite back.:ROFLMAO:
Actually, they might... if you ask nicely! ;)

On a side note, I am really sort of happy with these two characters and how their route in the games will work.

You can choose to save them in Bed Chambers if you'd like (along with Dr. Caitlin McLeish and her children) with Brent/Carley... or... you can wait to save them with Emi or Claire in Agents of Karma OR you can wait to do so with the Antichrist in Wicked Choices: Book Two.

Depending on who you use to save them (if you choose to save them at all) will completely change their allegiances, their continuing story, their interactions with other characters and, of course, the outcome of the game.

It is going to be really interesting to see who players choose to use in order to save them and then have them talk about how those characters completely changed the rest of the game from those players who might've used a different person to save them. :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
In short, I would like to find some way to have the high-quality renders that is taking me anywhere from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to be reduced in time that will allow me to still have quality, but quantity as well... I know it can be done, somehow, because I see other creators out there that are pumping out a good number of renders for their games in each release.
I assume you've already asked various of the devs out here how they setup is?:geek:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Actually, they might... if you ask nicely! ;)

On a side note, I am really sort of happy with these two characters and how their route in the games will work.

You can choose to save them in Bed Chambers if you'd like (along with Dr. Caitlin McLeish and her children) with Brent/Carley... or... you can wait to save them with Emi or Claire in Agents of Karma OR you can wait to do so with the Antichrist in Wicked Choices: Book Two.

Depending on who you use to save them (if you choose to save them at all) will completely change their allegiances, their continuing story, their interactions with other characters and, of course, the outcome of the game.

It is going to be really interesting to see who players choose to use in order to save them and then have them talk about how those characters completely changed the rest of the game from those players who might've used a different person to save them. :p
So they do bite you in the arse.:ROFLMAO:

Ans I assume their allegiances with them or you and how they treat you also depends on how you interact with them and if you an evil power hungry second comming or just a big fluffly tedy bear.:LOL:

• Haha

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I assume you've already asked various of the devs out here how they setup is?:geek:

Yeah, I have... but some of them are pretty guarded in their replies...

Others have stated that they are paying for another company to cloud-base render for them... I won't need that, once I get the system from yltohawk, so I can just batch render on one system while setting up the scenes on my main system.

And others still have multiple artists... which we know where we stand on that right now... I think we will be able to do that ourselves (hopefully) once we show consistency in our releases once more.

Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So they do bite you in the arse.:ROFLMAO:

Ans I assume their allegiances with them or you and how they treat you also depends on how you interact with them and if you an evil power hungry second comming or just a big fluffly tedy bear.:LOL:
One being an Archdemon may possibly mean that she'd do more than just 'BITE' you in the arse! :eek:

As for their allegiances, that is correct... would also depend on how you interact with them in the game.

Currently, there are two routes that is possible to unlock them and their story in "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" that if you don't fulfill the requirements to trigger that route, you won't be able to get access to their story until "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and only then if you play as Emi or Claire... if you play as William/Billie you won't be able to get access to their story until "Wicked Choices: Book Two" as the Antichrist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0
Aug 12, 2021

Raised within the mountainous regions of the Transylvania Alps during the reign of Stephen I of Hungary, the Arch-Demonothan now known as Fiica Diavolului was no stranger to war and actively participated many of times in defense of what she considered to be her homeland against the Cumans, Tartars and eventually the Ottomans.

Brutal in battle, she earned and adopted the name ‘Fiica Diavolului’ (or Daughter of the Devil) that the enemy had given her with pride and did her best to satisfy that description of her in a myriad of horrifying ways.

If not at war against invaders, she and her family faced off against humans swayed by the growing spread of Angelion doctrine seeking to rout out, capture and kill off any and all Demonothans.

In the late 11th century, due to her hatred and distrust of the Angelions (particularly of Azera, with whom she had fought against several times) and despite the pleading of her family, Fiica elected to remain behind and would have nothing to do with the proposed peace negotiations that had been arranged between the Angelions and Demonothans.

That foresight and distrust proved to be what had saved her from the humiliating defeat that the Demonothans had suffered that night.

Upon receiving word of that downfall, Fiica became the sole guardian and only family left for her great-great-granddaughter, Velorina, who would soon grow to be as an accomplished fighter as her great-great-grandmother.

Things would eventually change for the two women during the Battle of Breadfield, when agents of the Angelions used the cover of battle to try and claim the lives of both Fiica and Velorina.

So close to having nearly lost their lives, Fiica abandoned the battlefield and sought shelter with her great-great-granddaughter among the many places that she had made for herself within the Transylvanian Alps.

Hidden and content to spend the remainder of their days moving from one place to the next within the mountainous regions, Fiica had eventually grown to believe that the Angelions had either given up hope of ever finding her and/or possibly thought them dead…

…but she had never counted on a human bent on locating her or her kind for his own nefarious reasons and was taken by surprised when ambushed by his mercenaries.

When born to her loving parents, Velorina would become the seventeenth non-hybrid member of her Demonothan species pod… but not long after her tenth birthday Velorina would become one of just two remaining survivors of a bloodline that had been decimated by war and the ‘Great Angelion Betrayal’.

Coined that by Velorina’s great-great-grandmother, Fiica Diavolului, the ‘Great Angelion Betrayal’ was the supposed peace summit that the Angelions had organized and used as a means to try a kill off the last remaining population of Demonothans who had settled and tried to make a life for themselves and their families on Earth.

She would’ve been counted among those killed that night, had Fiica not have been able to convince her parents to leave Velorina in her care.

Since that terrible night, Velorina has dedicated her life, body, mind and soul to her great-great-grandmother to not just be a capable warrior that would fight along side of her in their quest of revenge against Queen Azera and the other Angelions, but also as her lover, dedicated to once more bring their species back from the brink of extinction.

Which is why Velorina will risk everything to come out of hiding, traveling to the strange place called Garnet City, New York… searching for help and clues to rescue the only family she has left from the group of armed men that had taken Fiica Diavolului from her.

looks interesting. :love:

when 2 release this game?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The last thing I remember at the beginning of MARCH was Radgridr telling Larsen they need to talk...which is where it STILL is!
On Hold usually means a couple of weeks, maybe a month or two even, just to transition from one style to another, if there isn't an incredible amount of content supplied that the developer has been working on WHILE it is on hold, THIS might look as it has been ABANDONED!

• Thinking Face

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The last thing I remember at the beginning of MARCH was Radgridr telling Larsen they need to talk...which is where it STILL is!
On Hold usually means a couple of weeks, maybe a month or two even, just to transition from one style to another, if there isn't an incredible amount of content supplied that the developer has been working on WHILE it is on hold, THIS might look as it has been ABANDONED!
Looking at the dev posting above, looking at this post.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
On hold means that it is On Hold... will be done at a different time.

Abandoned means that it will NEVER be done... likely because the creator disappeared or decided it wasn't worth the effort to work pretty much for free, or real life got in the way or what-have-you.

Seeing as that I am here, still posting, still interacting and still working, then when I say it is ON HOLD... it's on hold.

As for transitioning from one style to another... glad you seem to think it is so damn easy.

If only it was.

Jun 10, 2022

Damn!!! Is there have "Futa Tied Up Gets Blowjob and Handjob" in this Upcoming Game? that's all i want for Futanari BDSM.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes