"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Jack, I will say that when I was reading your update post, there was a point where I couldn't help it and laughed out loud.

You went through two horrible days of testing, but the way you articulated the situation was so vivid and your descriptions of the doctor's responses was so spot on, I could feel your pain and frustration that your body would betray you in such a manner.

Please take it easy as we all want to read the rest of the antichrist's story as your writing, even on pain meds, is still top notch.
Yeah, looking back on the start of last week now, seems so detached and far away that I can kind of chuckle about it too... but should they want me to have to go through that again, they are going to have to knock me out, tie me up and dump me helpless on those tables... because anyone sane wanting to undergo that would certainly be, truly, masochistic!! :LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I had the whole EMG Nerve Conduction test thing a few years ago, they were testing for where the damage in my left hand was, and... it wasn't... it is somewhere in that shoulder or even closer to my brain. So close to shytting sparks after that test, something like 2 hours or electric shocks.(It may have been faster than that but it felt even longer.)
I would hate to go through that for more than just an arm, for balance sake they always test the other side so that they can compare, that makes it even worse.
Glad you got through it without completing the circuit... aka shocking the doctors. (They can be evil if you do.)
Yeah, it was well and truly an electrifying experience that I would care not to have to relive. Sad thing is, my track record for the last three years of needing spinal surgery doesn't have the odds much in my favor of me not having to go through it again. But had he told me that he had to do the other arm, after doing the left and my legs, I might've lost it... I was close to losing it when he was finished...

...and you are right, it DID seem like it took forever. Not sure if it was because the electric shocks was messing with my brain (which was killing me from the headache from the day before), but it really did seem to just drag and some of the shocks felt... at least to me, unnecessary or too closely spaced to be of any value but to see me jerk around and spasm.

Yeah, like to go a lifetime or two before experiencing that again.

• Sad
Reactions: Haast

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good luck on the surgery, and get that good rest .
You know me, my brother, I'll do my best and bounce back as fast as I can and get back at it.

I'll probably be mumbling about the damn plot, freaking out the nurses (or hopefully turning them on) with my mutterings while coming out of anesthesia or embarrassing my wife by not giving a crap if everyone can see my ass in those stupid gowns as I walk up and down the halls to prove to everyone that I am okay enough to be discharged and sent back home to rest and work a little bit till I get better and go back at it full bore. :LOL: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
You know me, my brother, I'll do my best and bounce back as fast as I can and get back at it.

I'll probably be mumbling about the damn plot, freaking out the nurses (or hopefully turning them on) with my mutterings while coming out of anesthesia or embarrassing my wife by not giving a crap if everyone can see my ass in those stupid gowns as I walk up and down the halls to prove to everyone that I am okay enough to be discharged and sent back home to rest and work a little bit till I get better and go back at it full bore. :LOL: ;)
And that is why there was no (semi-)idle threats of invoking the wife, nor half assed platitudes....

this time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And that is why there was no (semi-)idle threats of invoking the wife, nor half assed platitudes....

this time.
Thank god... don't rightfully think I could manage that and everything else too, right now. :sneaky:

Reactions: Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Season-6-15-41.jpg

Update: Got My Date with My Surgeon… – August 6, 2023
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello, everyone… sorry that I didn’t come in right away after talking with my surgeon on Wednesday, but honestly, I needed some time to kind of clear my head… spend some time talking with my wife and family before I did.

The news isn’t bad… but it isn’t really that good either.

As I said, the wife and I went to see the surgeon on Wednesday morning and he, along with his personal assistant, provided us with the surgical date of Monday morning, August 21… which also happens to be the same day that Sierra3 will be going through with surgery on his cancerous tumor… unfortunately, he lives kind of far south from me, so we will be unable to share a room afterwards. :(

He also talked with us, explaining that he’s been thinking about the situation that I am in and how he’s going to perform the procedure that he is going to do.

The good news is, that from the MRI that was done at the end of May/beginning of June and from the recent images taken from the Myelogram, it is indeed the C7 to T1 disc that has been creating the majority of the problem with my left arm.

When the disc ruptured, it squished out and has been impinging upon the nerve clusters to the nerves that run to and down the arm… not really news to any of us, as that was pretty much what we were told (and we told you in around the end of May) …

… but now, for the not so good news…

Sometime between then, till now, the compression on the ruptured disc continued (likely because of me being the usual idiot that I am) and now a part of it has also squished more onto that nerve root, which has been the cause of my troubling and painful situations that I’ve been experiencing with my left arm, AND part of it is now within the spinal canal and is pressing directly against the spinal cord, which has been the cause for the increasingly inability that I’ve been having in regards to feeling and use of my legs.

So, what he will be doing on August 21st is go through an incision in my back, just above and between the shoulder blades and he is going to cut away the section that is pressing against my nerve cluster just outside of the vertebra, then he is going to try and pull the remains of the disc away from the spinal cord, continuing to cut and remove the disc as he pulls it out…

…IF… if he is unable to get it completely from that incision, then he is going to turn me over and make an incision from the front to try and get it (or the rest of it) from the front. The main goal is to get as much of it away from the spinal cord as possible and be sure that I was only impinging it.

TLDR: I am screwed up, surgery to try and fix it is on August 21st and the surgeon says that I have better than 50/50 odds that he can fix me… but he won’t tell the wife and I how good those odds are.

So, guess we are just going to have to wait till then to find out just how good my odds and luck is… either way, it isn’t like I really have a choice… As it stands, if things continue to progress the way they have been the last 3 or 4 weeks, I’ll be wearing diapers and will need to be changed and cleaned up by the wife… so, even if the surgery does fail, I’ll still be looking at the same outcome, so might as well swing for the fences and hope that it is successful and don’t have to worry about wearing Depends Diapers anytime in the immediate future.

Needless to say, things around here… since getting the prognosis has been… well, notsogood.

The wife is understandably stressing and worrying about both me, the surgery and taking care of me.

Anyhow, the game is on hold for now, at least till I’ve had my surgery and healed a little bit… but, I am still doing some work and promotional images till then, though I have to be careful about how much time I spend at/on the computer… the less pressure that I put on my spine till the surgery the better and should my symptoms get worse, I am suppose to go directly to emergency and have me admitted.

So, that is where things currently stand and I will still be around here or on Discord and Twitter if you want to reach out and either the wife or I will keep you all updated on the day of and after my surgery, as well as let you all know how Sierra3’s surgery went as soon as his family contacts us after his.

I appreciate everyone’s patience and the support that you’ve continued to show us up to now, please, please, be sure to visit and follow us on our Twitter account ( so you can check out the news and renders that I’ll be posting there as it happens… this way you can also see the progress that I’ve been making in my rendering abilities and as other creators have been helping me to get a lot better with Daz so that you will have a BEAUTIFUL game to play once I am back on my feet (which I seriously hope that I’ll be able to be after this surgery)!!

Till next we talk, please… please… take care of yourselves, don’t be afraid to reach out to chat if you want and, again, thank you so much for your continued support, care and well wishes!

~Jack

(PS: Here are some of my recent work that I couldn't post publicly on Patreon...)

Dr. Alexis Harris (Brent & Carley's Therapist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carley with Mistress Elena

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
All best wishes to you, and may the surgery be entirely successful and the recovery easier than expected.
Thank you so much my friend! I should be ok... heh... been on this horse so many damn times, I should probably own it by now! :LOL:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I hope your the best for your and that your stubbornness helps you this time.
Thank you so much my friend! I should be ok... heh... been on this horse so many damn times, I should probably own it by now! :LOL:
Not going to explain, with math, why it is a bad idea to do one risky thing after the other....:censored:

Also don't like Twitter, Xter or whatever the one maniac at the head actually calls it, after he brought it and try to earn his money back...
Don't know if I can read anything on Twitter anymore, at least with the filters/addons on that I use (less ads and might block some of malicious software out there).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I hope your the best for your and that your stubbornness helps you this time.
I am sure (and hoping) that it will serve me well...

Not going to explain, with math, why it is a bad idea to do one risky thing after the other....:censored:
never-tell-me-the-odds-star.gif
:ROFLMAO: ;)

Also don't like Twitter, Xter or whatever the one maniac at the head actually calls it, after he brought it and try to earn his money back...
Don't know if I can read anything on Twitter anymore, at least with the filters/addons on that I use (less ads and might block some of malicious software out there).
Honestly, I have a firewall, I also use a spyware blocker and a malware blocker, plus Ublock Origin on my system... I NEVER see ads on Twitter (or X, or whateverthefuckitisbeingcallednow) nor do I have any trouble reading or posting. In fact, for all of the bullshit that people have been saying about the place, I am happy that I can post nudie pics or sex pics there without getting flagged or banned... sure, the guy is a moron for naming the place just "X" when I would've called it something like "XClaim!!" and his roll out of the change that didn't include renaming everything in the software to remove the "Twitter" brand was dumb as hell... but, I can at least post my smut publicly without shame or banning and might be able to generate a nice "wish list" grouping on Steam for the time that I'll be doing that and releasing it there too (instead of just on Patreon).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
PS: Speaking of "Twitter" or "X" no one has commented on my recent sharing of new smut that I posted here... though it is taking me a little longer due to not being able to sit at the computer for long, but I thought the artwork is definitely getting better from the help I've been getting...

Speaking of which, here is the latest one of the Carley & Mistress Elena, that took me four days to accomplish but hot off the press for all of you!

Carley&Elena04d.png

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
That image is hot as hell, now I am even more eager to play your new game. the quality of the image and the lighting is certainly up there. I will defenetly buy on steam.

Reading about yours's and Sierra's surgery is nerve wrecking and I am not involved in the process. I wish I was able to offer more than Thoughts and words of encouragement. Money being what it is.

I look forward to being able add meet the Chambers to my wishlist on Steam.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That image is hot as hell, now I am even more eager to play your new game. the quality of the image and the lighting is certainly up there. I will defenetly buy on steam.

Reading about yours's and Sierra's surgery is nerve wrecking and I am not involved in the process. I wish I was able to offer more than Thoughts and words of encouragement. Money being what it is.

I look forward to being able add meet the Chambers to my wishlist on Steam.
Yours and everyone else's concern for us, here, regardless of financial support is more than enough for us, my friend (and to anyone else reading this)!

Yes, we like and could use financial support, but that money can't buy us the friendships that we have here, nor ever replace it.

This place has become MY HOME, you all made it that way... that is why it is my first and last stop everyday (and a couple of other times a day), because of the friendships that I have made here.

I know so many people here, respect, care about and love them whether they support us financially or not... I know many here personally, know their lives, their families, their names and their own personal struggles. To me, the lot of you are family to me... not 'marks', not a walking wallet that I can stick my fingers into (though, admittedly, there are a couple of really nice girls here that I wouldn't mind using my fingers on... ah, but that is another subject entirely! :LOL:)... my point is, I don't need a person's money to be friends with them, just support like you've shown me with your kind words, your thoughts... our discussions and feedback is enough.

With all of your help, support, kindness, acceptance and your resolve to help me get better in my product for all of you, get better in my art, the ability to share the worlds and characters that I see in my head... yeah, to me, I am already a wealthy man with that kind of support... may not pay the bills... but it is something just as valuable or more so to me... no lie.

I can honestly say, with that kind of support, I think the games are going to keep getting better and because of that, we'll be able to get the financial support we'll need from other sources and people... but no matter what, I never want to lose the friendships that I've made here and continue to make here, or the kind of support you all have been giving us.

So, there... and thank you!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Carley&Elena02d.png

UPDATE: Scheduled Surgical Time & Some Artwork – August 19, 2023
(Sort of as posted on our Patreon Page)

Just wanted to provide a brief update on things as I get ready for surgery on Monday… due to the fact that I have part of the herniated disc pressing against my spinal cord and the difficulty, time consuming work that will be required, my surgical time is set for 5:30am Eastern Time.

Sierra3’s is set (at a different hospital and State) is set for 10am Eastern Time and his will involve removing the cancerous mass.

So, if you are the praying sort… we’d certainly appreciate them!

As for Artwork, I posted some artwork that I’ve been doing… practicing my Daz work (particularly sex images, lighting, camera angles and Photoshop) while I’ve been waiting for the surgery and while on all these stupid drugs… due to the really ADULT nature of them, I have posted them behind the paywall for any patron and to comply with the TOS… but have also been posting them as I do them to Twitter/X (or whatever people are calling it now).

I wish everyone a good week and please keep us in your thoughts.

~Jack

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
My mother is a witch (Person trained in both European, and Maori herbal remedies), and I'm Shinto (Nature follower...), so my best version of best wishes is...
May the Lady protect and guide you through your ordeals.
(You never ever name the lady as she doesn't like that, and often punishes those who show disrespect...)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Jack and Sierra, May you both come out as the best versions of yourselves. With as much comfort as possible with the least chemical intervention as possible!
As I typed that. Diana Ross' . Started playin. Recover well my friends.

Scotty

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
We will all be supporting you in which ever way we can and we all send you our love and wish for the best!

Take the time to rest and heal, follow doctors advice and please don't rush back to work :)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes