3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
OK so quick question on the over arching story and connections, etc.

Can I keep
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the AntiChrist ONLY? (I do not count F-F etc as a problem just that he is their only M)

Is that going to be an option for some or all or what exactly? I am concerned with his harem even though I will find plenty of "fun" in all the side stories.
Hard to say and Jack told in past would be almost impossible to get all girls accepting each other and some may well be enemies of you in end or dead if you make mistakes or you as MC might die. Remember this game is not a get with your girls or LI's first story, though some harem will be possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Like in life, some of the characters that you will be interacting with as Brent & Carley won't be available to interact with as the Antichrist.

I mean, just because you and I talk, doesn't mean that I am within your circle of friends in RL... so, same thing with the game.

Same holds true with those of the Antichrist, when it comes to Brent & Carley, just because they might encounter Claire or some of the others, doesn't mean Brent or Carley will be able to do the 'horizontal bop' with them.

Like our friend DA22 has mentioned and I think bares repeating here, while the Antichrist can have multiple women (or aliens, trans, traps, gays) in their 'stable' doesn't mean that this is a HAREM game! Some will only allow themselves to be used as magical batteries for the Antichrist to use, but doesn't mean that they are going to be beholden to them or be the Antichrist's plaything... nor will some play nice with the others.

Some of the characters aren't going to want to SHARE the Antichrist, some will only do it as a business transaction or as a means to an end... some of them won't be loyal only to the Antichrist and will choose to sleep with others as that is their sexuality and preference and some of them won't even be available to the Antichrist and will only be available to Brent & Carley...

Nor am I going to confirm who will or who won't be... relationships shouldn't be spoiled. ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Like in life, some of the characters that you will be interacting with as Brent & Carley won't be available to interact with as the Antichrist.

I mean, just because you and I talk, doesn't mean that I am within your circle of friends in RL... so, same thing with the game.

Same holds true with those of the Antichrist, when it comes to Brent & Carley, just because they might encounter Claire or some of the others, doesn't mean Brent or Carley will be able to do the 'horizontal bop' with them.

Like our friend DA22 has mentioned and I think bares repeating here, while the Antichrist can have multiple women (or aliens, trans, traps, gays) in their 'stable' doesn't mean that this is a HAREM game! Some will only allow themselves to be used as magical batteries for the Antichrist to use, but doesn't mean that they are going to be beholden to them or be the Antichrist's plaything... nor will some play nice with the others.

Some of the characters aren't going to want to SHARE the Antichrist, some will only do it as a business transaction or as a means to an end... some of them won't be loyal only to the Antichrist and will choose to sleep with others as that is their sexuality and preference and some of them won't even be available to the Antichrist and will only be available to Brent & Carley...

Nor am I going to confirm who will or who won't be... relationships shouldn't be spoiled. ;)
Long as we eventually get our little sweet Claire back (as the antichrist) and we send WillBill to the depths of depraved hell and back...and then send him again....

I'm all good with whatever :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Long as we eventually get our little sweet Claire back (as the antichrist) and we send WillBill to the depths of depraved hell and back...and then send him again....

I'm all good with whatever :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
I am fairly confident that Claire is totally devoted to the Antichrist.

She may still play with others (in "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma") but that will, as planned thus far, only be with other women, I think.

I haven't gotten too far in that yet to determine if she would include guys in her playtoy garden of fun... but, can say with 100% certainty that the only one who has her HEART is the Antichrist, for sure!

WillBill... that little bitch is going to be used like a dirty cum-rag and used some more. By the time WillBill gets back to the Antichrist, all of WillBill's holes will likely be gapped. :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

She may still play with others (in "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma") but that will, as planned thus far, only be with other women, I think.

I haven't gotten too far in that yet to determine if she would include guys in her playtoy garden of fun... but, can say with 100% certainty that the only one who has her HEART is the Antichrist, for sure!

WillBill... that little bitch is going to be used like a dirty cum-rag and used some more. By the time WillBill gets back to the Antichrist, all of WillBill's holes will likely be gapped. :LOL:
I have no issues with our sweetheart playing with other girls ;)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

OK so Claire is devoted - One name
:)

I am a sucker for cutie little redheads so I want them for the AntiChrist, can't help it. But if he can have at least one of the young cutie redheads and his own daughters that is enough "harem" for me. I just was not sure how flexible it was going to be and how much crossover. But you say that we will see people in these side stories that may not interplay with the Main story. That is an answer to that part, thanks. I was also somewhat wondering because if we can control Brent & Carley we can choose to have B&C do nothing with the ones for whom I hold out hope will come into the AC's life and story. Maybe that works or maybe it doesn't. I really don't care if the older ones do anything and everything to be fair, I mostly care about those sweet teen girls.

;):devilish::p

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OK so Claire is devoted - One name
:)

I am a sucker for cutie little redheads so I want them for the AntiChrist, can't help it. But if he can have at least one of the young cutie redheads and his own daughters that is enough "harem" for me. I just was not sure how flexible it was going to be and how much crossover. But you say that we will see people in these side stories that may not interplay with the Main story. That is an answer to that part, thanks. I was also somewhat wondering because if we can control Brent & Carley we can choose to have B&C do nothing with the ones for whom I hold out hope will come into the AC's life and story. Maybe that works or maybe it doesn't. I really don't care if the older ones do anything and everything to be fair, I mostly care about those sweet teen girls.

;):devilish::p
I don't know if you noticed or not, but one of those cute redhead teens isn't a girl... she is a trap. :sneaky:

Just thought I would mention that.

This story, along with the following two (which includes "Wicked Choices: Book Two") all happens at the same time... so, you'll see some people (like the Antichrist) in the story doing their own thing, but not be able to control or choose for them till that game comes out.

Likewise, should you choose not to have a romance option for Brent & Carley in this game (except with just each other) is up to you, but make no mistake... some of the romances that were open to them may not be opened to Claire, Emiko, William/Billie or the Antichrist when the other games come out.

Each character has their role and part in the entirety of the story and in some cases the series... those roles are predestined, some are only passing characters that will play a role only for a certain group of MC's and in one particular 'chapter' of the story, while others... like Claire, herself, will be around for the entirety of the series and be there at the end.

I won't be saying who, as what fun is that? ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know if you noticed or not, but one of those cute redhead teens isn't a girl... she is a trap. :sneaky:

Just thought I would mention that.

This story, along with the following two (which includes "Wicked Choices: Book Two") all happens at the same time... so, you'll see some people (like the Antichrist) in the story doing their own thing, but not be able to control or choose for them till that game comes out.

Likewise, should you choose not to have a romance option for Brent & Carley in this game (except with just each other) is up to you, but make no mistake... some of the romances that were open to them may not be opened to Claire, Emiko, William/Billie or the Antichrist when the other games come out.

Each character has their role and part in the entirety of the story and in some cases the series... those roles are predestined, some are only passing characters that will play a role only for a certain group of MC's and in one particular 'chapter' of the story, while others... like Claire, herself, will be around for the entirety of the series and be there at the end.

I won't be saying who, as what fun is that? ;)
Meanie. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yep, you've known me long enough that I certainly can be... :p Or... at least... stubborn!! :sneaky::LOL:

Well, okay, I can say in some cases, the character can go on till the end of the series... I mean it has already happened. :sneaky:

In one case someone was supposed to die in the first game, after using her power to help the Antichrist gain their power... but people loved her so much they started calling her their loveable FAP... :eek: So, killing her off no longer seemed like as good of an idea as it was when I originally created her. ;)

So, who knows. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep, you've known me long enough that I certainly can be... :p Or... at least... stubborn!! :sneaky::LOL:

Well, okay, I can say in some cases, the character can go on till the end of the series... I mean it has already happened. :sneaky:

In one case someone was supposed to die in the first game, after using her power to help the Antichrist gain their power... but people loved her so much they started calling her their loveable FAP... :eek: So, killing her off no longer seemed like as good of an idea as it was when I originally created her. ;)

So, who knows. :ROFLMAO:
Fridges all over the world might have rejoiced if had kept to original idea, not too many players though I suspect :p

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Looking at that wonderful family picture, I can't find the youngest of our dear AntiChrist! Probably just blind and tired though

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As DA22 written, fridges over the world would enjoy if the treat called FAP wouldn't be there.:LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Looking at that wonderful family picture, I can't find the youngest of our dear AntiChrist! Probably just blind and tired though
That's because in "Bed Chambers" Paige won't be making an appearance... or Michelle after the Prologue (as of right now), they will again make their appearance in "Agents of Karma" when a certain location is much more utilized in that story. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forix

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WCB1_Spicybanner01nc17.png

UPDATE: Wicked Choices: Book One – ‘GoM’ Spicy Edition – January 15, 2024
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I hope that this finds you all well and that the New Year has been treating you well!

So many things have been going on around here, it is hard to figure out where to start or what to start off with… but, I suppose I should start with the latest news… the NEWSpicy’ rerelease of “Wicked Choices: Book One” which you can grab from behind our paywall in our Game Release Tab (sorry, Patreon Terms of Service and all about adult content).

Just before the New Year, and despite the age of our game, we were contacted by about wanting to make “Wicked Choices: Book One” their Game of the Month and asked if we’d be interested in also releasing the game on their site (which can be read here: ¬).

First of all, we were deeply honored that someone would recognize the work and effort that we put into our first game and even make it a Game of the Month after being out for so long! So, we definite agreed and wanted to do something more than just release the ‘remastered’ version, we would put it on the NEW FRAMEWORK that Epadder has created and will be used with the sequel “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” as well.

This new version has the ‘Our Friends’ area that lists some of our friends who are also creators of 3D content and games, as well as helped me SO MUCH get into and learn how to use Daz Studio to bring our graphics to what is now seen in many of the 3D Adult Games.

There are also now ‘Achievements’ and ‘Trophies’ that can be unlocked during gameplay and playthroughs, which is expected from games that are released on Steam.

The pathing system that helps track your playthrough has been tweaked to be more intuitive and better track/unlock your progress during gameplay… as well as, a more robust END OF GAME save system to make importing/exporting your previous game into the sequel more streamlined.

AND, YES, YOU’LL BE NEEDING TO IMPORT YOUR ‘WICKED CHOICES: BOOK ONE’ SAVE FILE INTO ‘WICKED CHOICES: BED CHAMBERS’ WHEN IT COMES OUT!!

Additionally, I tweaked the scenes that take place POST END CREDITS to not only include a hint of what is to come in the sequel, but also some NEW ARTWORK featuring all of the work that I’ve been doing in Daz Studio and learning from so many other wonderful creators who’ve taken me under their wing and tolerated my endless questions, banters and ideas!!

That has taken up the majority of our time, preparing everything, texting it, doing the artwork for it, creating all of the additional character over from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8, converting clothing to show their old looks that you are familiar with seeing them as, as well as, doing endless re-renders of the previous work that I had done with the new and better lighting system taught to me by BadtimeTales, Straz, MoonLightDevCorp, OutOfAshes and many, many others!

Aside from all of that, it has been a struggle to survive the holidays, the freaking weather, taking pain meds to deal with the freaking weather and eventual snow that we finally got, as well as, dealing with the flu which I seem to have caught after visiting the little monsters (nieces and nephew, yay me)…

..but… work is proceeding and getting stuff done to move forward with things. I know that I might be a little slower than others, but think once I get more skilled in this and get a little more adjusted after the surgery that I had a few months ago, I will be able to pick up to a much better pace.

Speaking of which, about time I get back at it here… got lots of re-rendering left to do, but DEFINITELY feel free to check out the SPICY Editionof “Wicked Choices: Book One’ when you have some time and see the kinds of features that you’ll be able to expect from us with our next game, “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” and also take an opportunity to read the wonderful words that wrote about our first game (

I hope all of you are doing well and want to thank all of your for your continued support and kindness as we’ve done this and thank everyone for their work to help us get better in our desire to provide great, fun and sexy entertainment to everyone!!

Talk again soon,

~Jack

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Congrats Jack! and hope the flu pass swiftly. About that new Spicy edition, is it exclusive to spicygaming.net or is it also available somewhere else like Itch.io or Steam? More to try and keep my purchases in the same spots instead of scattered all over. But if not no worries I'll go get it there.

Also Happy new Year!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes