3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Congrats Jack! and hope the flu pass swiftly. About that new Spicy edition, is it exclusive to spicygaming.net or is it also available somewhere else like Itch.io or Steam? More to try and keep my purchases in the same spots instead of scattered all over. But if not no worries I'll go get it there.

Also Happy new Year!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Congrats Jack! and hope the flu pass swiftly. About that new Spicy edition, is it exclusive to spicygaming.net or is it also available somewhere else like Itch.io or Steam? More to try and keep my purchases in the same spots instead of scattered all over. But if not no worries I'll go get it there.

Also Happy new Year!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Also Happy new Year!
Thanks bud, hope it does as well, I don't get sick often (just have things break down), but when I do get sick... it is pretty nasty! I hope it doesn't last long.

As for the game, currently it is available over there and also on my Patreon ( ) but will be releasing it here in a few weeks... but waiting to see if it helps us get a little more support, which we could use.

But if you or anyone else reading this, can't afford it (we know money is tight for everyone right now) we just ask to wait a little bit and we'll deliver it here for free to everyone to get! :giggle:

(PS: Happy New Year to you too, my friend, hope that it has been kind to you so far!)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As I said on my Twitter page, I am sorry that I've not been posting much... been hard at work on the game and behind the scenes stuff... not to mention dealing with the weather and this broken down, old man's body of mine... but wanted to take a moment to share some of the game's current artwork!

Thanks to Quetzzz I decided to add a nice sequence of events that will occur at the end of the Prologue's credits, featuring the MC of Brent Chambers and...

OracleCitrine01.png

...yes, the Angelion Oracle, Citrine!!

What could she want from Brent? And... wonder what she is doing in the above image... hmmm... :sneaky:;)

Working hard so that you'll be able to find out!

Hope you all are doing well and will talk again soon!!!

~Jack

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
As I said on my Twitter page, I am sorry that I've not been posting much... been hard at work on the game and behind the scenes stuff... not to mention dealing with the weather and this broken down, old man's body of mine... but wanted to take a moment to share some of the game's current artwork!

Thanks to Quetzzz I decided to add a nice sequence of events that will occur at the end of the Prologue's credits, featuring the MC of Brent Chambers and...

What could she want from Brent? And... wonder what she is doing in the above image... hmmm... :sneaky:;)

~Jack
Brent huh...the guy we all despise?

Well she better not be doing what I think she doing with the slimeball....unless she gets off on torture and humiliation....that be acceptable I guess :ROFLMAO:

Great looking render Jack, looking forward to it. Stay safe and if can't do that, at least do what the wife says ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Brent huh...the guy we all despise?

Well she better not be doing what I think she doing with the slimeball....unless she gets off on torture and humiliation....that be acceptable I guess :ROFLMAO:

Great looking render Jack, looking forward to it. Stay safe and if can't do that, at least do what the wife says ;)
No, no, no... Brent Chambers... the new guy, the one in the wheelchair... and who's wife you'll be... erm... guiding. Yeah... guiding... heh.

Yeah, trying to pay attention to what the wife tells me to do... I've had some... uh... issues in regards to that a couple of Saturday's ago during the snow storm we got... let's just say she was LESS THAN PLEASED when I passed out on the driveway.

But, other than that, I am doing OK and have a epidermal shot set for February 14th (yeah, going to make for an interesting Valentine's Day), so that should help minimize some of the pain and my painkiller intake during the wet and cold weather that we can expect in March/April.

Just work and doing the best I can! :giggle:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

~Jack
Well, definitive not on my favourite character list. At least not for her role and her character, but then again, who am I, if I would be against her apologise to me? If so, her mounth should work more, much more and on Lynara at most - or her real mother.:sneaky:
Stay safe and if can't do that, at least do what the wife says ;)
I agree 100 % and more on that.(y)
... let's just say she was LESS THAN PLEASED when I passed out on the driveway.
Don't go too far Jack or otherwise she let you lie there on the driveway.:cautious:

• Red Heart

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
No, no, no... Brent Chambers... the new guy, the one in the wheelchair... and who's wife you'll be... erm... guiding. Yeah... guiding... heh.

Yeah, trying to pay attention to what the wife tells me to do... I've had some... uh... issues in regards to that a couple of Saturday's ago during the snow storm we got... let's just say she was LESS THAN PLEASED when I passed out on the driveway.

But, other than that, I am doing OK and have a epidermal shot set for February 14th (yeah, going to make for an interesting Valentine's Day), so that should help minimize some of the pain and my painkiller intake during the wet and cold weather that we can expect in March/April.

Just work and doing the best I can! :giggle:
Ehhh...could have been worse Jack...could have passed out in the pub. Least you were still on your property...not seeing her issue :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, definitive not on my favourite character list. At least not for her role and her character, but then again, who am I, if I would be against her apologise to me? If so, her mounth should work more, much more and on Lynara at most - or her real mother.:sneaky:
So cruel and harsh against her. :unsure:
I LIKE IT! :LOL:

Don't go too far Jack or otherwise she let you lie there on the driveway.:cautious:
Yeah, I am lucky she didn't, I dragged her down with me when she tried to catch me.

Honestly, though, I don't remember much of anything about it, don't even remember her and the neighbor dragging my sorry ass back into the house.

I do know, though, that even though I don't like them, it is better to be at least on the light dose of painkiller right now, rather than trying to 'be a man', going without and passing out like that... that was embarrassing.

Reactions: Wyrme and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ehhh...could have been worse Jack...could have passed out in the pub. Least you were still on your property...not seeing her issue :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, in a pub I might've had an excuse... but, luckily, she was there and neighbor (John) was nearby to help me. I am just glad she didn't leave me there. :ROFLMAO:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hey, no problem, as long as i get to impregnate all of the LIs i want, you're good. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WCB1_SpicyEdition.png

The Spicy Game of the Month Edition of "Wicked Choices: Book One" with new features like updated "End of Game Save", "Achievements" and "Post Credit" changes is now available for FREE for you to download from the Front Page there and play!!

Thank you for your patience and thank you to everyone that took some time to support us and download it. We appreciate it!!

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

The Spicy Game of the Month Edition of "Wicked Choices: Book One" with new features like updated "End of Game Save", "Achievements" and "Post Credit" changes is now available for FREE for you to download from the Front Page there and play!!

Thank you for your patience and thank you to everyone that took some time to support us and download it. We appreciate it!!
Btw...think you linked the wrong link ;)

That aside, great of you to release here for free Jack for those who can't sub etc. Shows what a gent you are. All the best.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Btw...think you linked the wrong link ;)
Damn, right you were, but fixed it now for everyone... ugh, my bad!

That aside, great of you to release here for free Jack for those who can't sub etc. Shows what a gent you are. All the best.
Hey, I know what it is like to be tight on money and know that there are many here who are on a limited budget or on things like SSI or Disability (like I am) and just can't afford to pay for everything they/we need, let alone want... so, yeah, as long as they are patient with us, we will get it to them. :giggle:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023

~Jack
Rawr! Excuse me while I change my shorts. :ROFLMAO:

Great render as always!

• Red Heart

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Well, definitive not on my favourite character list. At least not for her role and her character, but then again, who am I, if I would be against her apologise to me?
Exactly! She's gorgeous, and I can imagine the Antichrist using her to recharge his batteries.

I do know, though, that even though I don't like them, it is better to be at least on the light dose of painkiller right now, rather than trying to 'be a man', going without and passing out like that... that was embarrassing.
Do take care of yourself. ;) Look at lions, they're pretty masculine, right? They also sit around all day while their women take care of business. :D

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I am wondering about this, btw... I don't think Citrine is exempt from Azera's rule of once-a-year battery recharging, unless it's on her terms. And Citrine frolicking with a human, that's a serious faux-pas. Unless... Maybe she was ordered to as a way to gain his trust or knowledge?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes