"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D It is good to see you're still active. I may not be engaging much but I am following this game with passion XD
Yup, took a lot of time to learn Daz Studio, but getting there with the game... currently redoing some of the stuff I had done before because I've been taught better way to light scenes, also expanding the story and prologue a bit to make it more "Wicked Choices" storyline than just about a husband and wife... so needed to do some rewrites and stuff.

Hope you are doing well, my friend and are you still out to sea?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Exactly! She's gorgeous, and I can imagine the Antichrist using her to recharge his batteries.
No, I don't think he would... unless the Player decided to side with the Angelions... which, then, even Queen Azera and Tanya could be on the list to recharge from... that is going to be interesting to write and render for me, because I am not big fans of them.

Do take care of yourself. ;) Look at lions, they're pretty masculine, right? They also sit around all day while their women take care of business. :D
Yeah, well the stubborn, human part of me still tries to be suave and debonair in trying to help around the place... but, yeah, me passing out from pain into a snowy driveway does not really scream "Suave and Debonair" to anyone...

...lesson learned... take the damn meds. :rolleyes:

I am wondering about this, btw... I don't think Citrine is exempt from Azera's rule of once-a-year battery recharging, unless it's on her terms. And Citrine frolicking with a human, that's a serious faux-pas. Unless... Maybe she was ordered to as a way to gain his trust or knowledge?
Actually, interesting enough, in certain cases Citrine is exempt from Azera's rule, as it costs magic to provide an accurate and factual reading. Sure, I am sure that Azera might limit Citrine to whom she can/can't use to recharge (probably has to fuck the queen once in a while), but think she'd have more leeway than the other Angelions...

...and, she has it in the 'end credit' scene with the MC (Brent Chambers), if players choose to... but, yeah, there is a reason that Citrine is able to in that scene. ;)

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Yup, took a lot of time to learn Daz Studio, but getting there with the game... currently redoing some of the stuff I had done before because I've been taught better way to light scenes, also expanding the story and prologue a bit to make it more "Wicked Choices" storyline than just about a husband and wife... so needed to do some rewrites and stuff.

Hope you are doing well, my friend and are you still out to sea?
I'm great, finally found a stable job on land. But I am horribly busy. After 3 near death experiences I think it is my time to leave the high seas XD

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm great, finally found a stable job on land. But I am horribly busy. After 3 near death experiences I think it is my time to leave the high seas XD
Yeah, that would be a good time to hang up the waders and raincoat and stick to dry land. ;)

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
No, I don't think he would... unless the Player decided to side with the Angelions... which, then, even Queen Azera and Tanya could be on the list to recharge from... that is going to be interesting to write and render for me, because I am not big fans of them.
In my imagination the Demonothan-loyal AC would take prisoners, and since “immoral sexual acts” provide more charge, who'd be better to use than some Angelion prisoners. :devilish: Though, that's still a few games away.
I do think Citrine is entirely loyal to Azera, so getting her to our side would be impossible. And my infatuation aside, she's a relative minor character.

Given the topics of Bedchambers, and extrapolating on that, I have a few guesses which choices the player has to make to get to this scene. My least favorite guess is that this end-credit scene will only happen if Brent is unfaithful to his wife after a certain condition gets solved. This would imply that Brent has some pent-up frustrations after the game's events. And while that's a topic that could be very intriguing to explore, I also dread the emotional ride on top of the game's main theme. (Just brainfarting, I'm not fishing for spoilers :ROFLMAO:)

Yeah, well the stubborn, human part of me still tries to be suave and debonair in trying to help around the place... but, yeah, me passing out from pain into a snowy driveway does not really scream "Suave and Debonair" to anyone...
Yeah, not your best move for sure :ROFLMAO: But I get it, being useful feels great.

...lesson learned... take the damn meds. :rolleyes:
And listen to the wife!

Actually, interesting enough, in certain cases Citrine is exempt from Azera's rule, as it costs magic to provide an accurate and factual reading.
Right, I considered that. Though I'd expect Azera to keep a tight leash on Citrine and who she can recharge with, since (I assume) the other party would be recharged by the sexual energy as well. Though I'm a bit unsure of this detail, with the way Rhianna recharged with Lynara and Carina. Maybe some intent is involved, who the energy goes to?

Reactions: c3p0 and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for the interest!!

Definitely when I feel that it is done and ready, it will be out.

There is a window and projection that is provided in the updated release.

But it also depends on how well I am doing physically... I'd like to think I am working as well as I can and better than anyone else who would, given my circumstances as a guy who's had 3 spinal surgeries in 5 years, two of which had me learning, basically, how to walk again... and with one of those years spent under heavy pain killers, some of which I am still on, and with the doctor's trying to figure out what was wrong with me and the type of surgery I needed (which I got at the end of last August).

I can say this, though, there is no one who wants to see it released more than me, as it being my only way to make money and have an income stream, I NEED the game to come out... but only when it is ready.

(edited because it is one of those days of which I am on those painkillers)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Jack, this is what we love and abhor about you.
I can say this, though, there is no one who wants to see it released more than me, as it being my only way to make money and have an income stream, I NEED the game to come out... but only when it is ready.
We as consumers(god I hate that word!) want our goodies yesterday. You, as the all seeing and all knowing Dev, are to anticipate ALL possible traps(including but not exclusively billie), pitfalls, and snafus. With said foresight, Book 2 should have been completed by 2011, with easy and utter contempt for such silly comstraints as calenders, and physical motions.

Get better my friend, and as always(in chorus with the rest of this thread. Guys shall we? ) LISTEN to Wife!!!! DO NOT move mid-west snow solo. AT least, move with the Doc, not actively against.
Love ya brother. Take the time it NEEDS.

Scotty

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I will admit, it was kind of foolish of me to start jumping into doing art for the game without really understanding Daz Studio... sure, the artwork DEFINITELY looked better than what I had done for my first game, but when compared to the work that I am able to do now, after having many, many, many long hours of rendering pinups, getting feedback, help and support from other Daz artists and creators, that...now... the stuff that I originally did looks like crap and because of my lack of knowledge about lighting and PBR/iRay texture maps, renders were taking forever to get generated.

To put it into perspective, the scenes of Michelle & Claire at the pond, because of my lack of knowledge in lighting, HDRI and iRay, those scenes were taking me 4 hours for each image... with the knowledge I have today, they are taking about 1 hour to render and looks 1,000,000x's better!

Additionally, putting the breaks on the game to take the time to just learn Daz has also helped me to see that in my excitement of all things 'NEW' that, somehow, I lost touch with what I was supposed to be doing with the story... yes, new characters and story... but I got so wrapped up in it, that I somehow forgot that this ALSO had to be taking place in the "Wicked Choices" universe and story had to reflect that... there had to be more of that universe into Brent & Carley's life than what I first had it... there needed to be revelations, a reintroduction into that universe for those who didn't play the first game and the many cogs and wheels running throughout the story like I had before...

Which also meant a rewrite and moving pieces around... if I am going to put my foot forward with new style artwork and graphics, as well as attempt my hand at reaching a larger audience through a release through Steam, that I should also make it my best foot forward in the realm of storytelling as well.

I had to take the time to step back and remember what it was that I was trying to do... not just create a husband and wife corruption game, but a "Wicked Choices" game and continuing storyline that happened to occur to a corruptible husband and wife.

And, in between all of that, I've had to also navigate doctor's visits and the most recent surgery, survive this screwed up weather we are having and try to learn to back it down a few notches (wife's orders)...

But, yeah, pretty much done with the rewrites now... been salvaging the scenes that I originally used and doing the new lighting for them and re-rendering them so the artwork looks consistent and right now (instead of orange-looking) and back to doing a "Wicked Choices" game... while also learning more about the new tools I am using.

Can definitely tell you another thing I learned... that while looking for a Daz artist to help, like I did originally, I was fucking UNREALISTIC in how fast one is able to generate images a day... there is NO WAY a person (at least at my current level) could realistically do 20 to 30 renders a day... fucking impossible. Was able to do it in Poser because the rendering engine and low polycount figures/textures... but CAN NOT DO IT IN DAZ!!

So, I think that really hurt my chances of finding an artist... but, now I know... and am still doing this shit on my own.

BUT... I am working, learning, getting better and getting closer to having a product that I am comfortable in releasing and am learning a system of workflow that works for me in my current condition and area of learning.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
CarleyValentines00.png

UPDATE: Belated Valentine’s Day & Procedure – February 16, 2024
(As posted on our Patreon Page... sort of...)

I took a little bit of time and wanted to surprise all of you for Valentine’s Day, with a small comic about Carley’s gift from her husband Brent (my thanks to from “Isabella: Chasing Shadows” for the toy), for the holiday, but because of having to get ready for a medical procedure ON the holiday, I am a little late getting this into your hands.

The procedure I had undergone on Valentine’s Day was to take care of some issues that I am still having with the sciatic nerve in my legs (mainly the right leg) where it has felt like I’ve had a constant, broken shard of hot, molten glass in the heel of my right foot and that someone had punched me in the upper right thigh by the groin… but it seems the procedure helped to take a lot of that feeling away.

Not super keen on the fact that instead of going top down, through the back and along the spine to inject the steroid and pain reliever, they instead when through the area between the ass crack, just under the tailbone and up to sciatic nerve… so, sitting the past couple of days has proved to be… interesting.

But hopefully, I will be able to get around a little more without needing to use the walker or rollator. And, hopefully, no more passing out from pain.

Other than that, just been working steadily on the stuff we need for the game… story-wise, it is now feeling more and more like a “Wicked Choices” game and less like a husband and wife corruption game… sure, there will still be a bit of that to drive the characters forward, but there will be much more of a familiar feeling to the returning players of the first game… and will definitely have as much of the intrigue, revelations and returning characters than I had originally scripted.

Okay, want to get this stuff posted for all of you and can’t sit for very long right now, the injection area makes sitting down… interesting, and not in a good way.

So, the comic (because of the erotic content) is behind the paywall here, nothing I can do about it.

And in the meantime, hope that you are all doing well, Happy Belated Valentine’s Day and will talk to you soon!

~Jack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I hope everyone got the comic book and figured those who have probably have had time to read it... so, please forgive this indulgence, but the wife and I were kind of wondering what people thought of it.

I know that it is kind of short, but her and I tried to use the little bit of time of it, to try and demonstrate the type of emotion and thoughts that the next game is going to harness for all of you... just want to make sure that it wasn't too cerebral or too heavy.

I am really trying hard to find a balance in the writing and want to be sure that the characters (even though Brent wasn't shown) have their own 'voice' and that their personality comes though.

Please, any feedback would be appreciated and will go a long ways to letting me know if it meets with all of your approval (after all, I am doing this for you guys)... and the wife is feeling a little... erm... self-conscious since we've not heard anything.

My heartfelt thanks and appreciate it, my friends!

~Jack (and the nail biting, worried wife)

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Hey Jack & Wife!

I'll be honest, it's only after your last post & re-reading the page, that I discovered the download link for all the pages. :whistle:

Some thoughts and remarks, as they come to mind:
It took me a while to get used to the narrator's voice (about two pages). I can't put my finger on why, it's not too highbrow or anything, my brain was just expecting certain words to follow others. I can say that the font wasn't a good match for my mild dyslexia, with the 'N' being the most problematic (often read this as W or H). (But I suspect this is a non-issue relating to the game, as SHIFT+A has options)

The line that was hardest for me to understand was “I hope that you think of me when you use it and that I can give you the kind of satisfaction and pleasure that I so long to give to such a wonderful wife.”
Again, not a bad sentence, it's not that complex either, just had to read it about 6 times before my brain accepted it.

Love the detail of time passing on the clock.

Brent's letter reads exactly like the DMs we shared, it's unmistakably your voice.

It was a nice little story, and gives food for thought. Though I'm unsure if Carley is exceptionally attentive to Brent's needs. We all accept that women have and use vibrators and dildos, and that they are tools designed to do a job. I don't expect an athlete to feel less capable because his wife drives a car that goes faster than he can run. She has to consider that Brent knows very well what vibrators are capable of, and that he wanted her to have a great time. I hope she reconsiders what she'll tell Brent when he asks because she shouldn't be thinking in his stead (that the truth would make him feel worse).

A wet spot on the bed would've been a nice extra detail. :ROFLMAO:

One thing I missed was Carley's actual inner world/voice, where she fantasized about getting stuffed by Brent. I'm mostly thinking about how the conversation with Brent will go later. She'll say she had a good time, and that she did as he asked, and thought of him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes